• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy: Players' Conversations

Hmm. Trouble PM's? You wouldn't be the first. Anyway, um, if you want all the guts and glory, I suppose Payth could show up right before someone's about to be stabbed or something and take the shot. Otherwise, you can say he went home and somehow ignored everything--just decided to skip sleeping and deal with it.

Here's the discord if y'all want it: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Also Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 I have no idea what happened to Ufomi. I'm going to say that (and I already said this in my last post as Jessie) if you didn't post in the battle of the bandits, then you a) died via bandit or b) died via never waking up from the last dreamspace thing. Either way, by my count the kids (and one MomFriendTM) who are still alive are the following:

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Lost Lost Randomfella Randomfella AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Svisttt Svisttt

Also apologies, I haven't been keeping up with the OOC chat. If you ever need me to respond to something, tagging me in the post usually does the job. If you weren't mentioned above and you feel like you still want to be in the RP, send me a PM and we'll talk about it. Love you all!

Salutations to you all!
I'm currently in the process of making a character for this RP and wanted to drop by and say hello.

Deryth awaits approval.
Fair warning, the backstory is a tad lengthy...

Last edited:
Also does anyone else need the discord server link again? I'd like to get everyone on there if possible.

Ooh I could use the link again <3 sorry for not really being too active with posting, will try to get something up sometime soon

Hundred-pound draw weight? I don't know much about archery but DAMN that's a lot dude
It is by today's standards. But most bows today aren't used outside of target shooting and hunting. Back when we used them as weapons of war, their draw weight was higher in order to punch through armor. Historically, a composite bow's draw weight was usually higher than 100lb draw.

It is by today's standards. But most bows today aren't used outside of target shooting and hunting. Back when we used them as weapons of war, their draw weight was higher in order to punch through armor. Historically, a composite bow's draw weight was usually higher than 100lb draw.
I knew about the ancient bows being insane, but it didn't occur to me that because this... is a fantasy roleplay... > . >
Still, impressive

I knew about the ancient bows being insane, but it didn't occur to me that because this... is a fantasy roleplay... > . >
Still, impressive
Now that you reminded me of that, I'm sure there's probably some fantasy materials that can push the draw weight even higher...
JK ?

AAAAAA IM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE.

Life has been hectic here.... I'm more active on Discord than I am here due to me moving soon.... I may just need that server link.....

Who all lives in a Averting? Also is this a role play where you can basically do whatever you want tiwthin the rules of the kingdom? Like an open world or something? What is the objective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back