• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy: Players' Conversations

ZQH.gif

YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY life's been hectic. Like. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANYWAY, let me go read the characters. I just read through all the OOC stuff and I'm glad you guys are getting along! Let me try to respond:

Ufomi Ufomi Absolutely we can have a plotting thread. It'll be a group PM.

Svisttt Svisttt Thanks for answering for me. Yes, please make characters! I'll accept or deny them as I see fit.

Ladyvix Ladyvix They might know each other, but not as siblings. One of the rules when making a character is that they have no idea who their parents are.

Everyone else! Please make your characters ASAP! I'd like to get this started before school starts.

Also, if anyone would like to join my other RP, please do!

The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (Open)

Also can I just say I love how a lot of you have included a "companion" in your CS even though that was totally not required and it's just a thing that Jessie (my character) has and I think it's cute how you all went along with it and chose your own companions

Also Ufomi Ufomi welcome to the RP!

I'll check it out!! <3 been dealing with a couple things IRL though and I'm not sure how well I'd be able to keep up with another rp omgg

also with the companion thing!! seeing the characters have little animal buddies makes me so happy

Haha, relax, Yatasal. We're not all gonna band together and form a union strike the first time you're gone for over 24 hours. LE GASP. We totally get that life gets stressful. Don't worry about it, all right? I'm nominally the new member here (eeeee, 20 posts!), so, basically, I'm the one that's going to cause a bunch of unneeded frustration as I bumble my way around and get comfortable with the site. I'll be patient with you if you're patient with me. ;)

But, seriously, love, it's not a big deal. We're all friends here. <3

Ohhhh, welcome, welcome, Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi ! It's so fun to have new people join us.

And Svisttt Svisttt , you changed your CS! It looks so preeeeetty now with all the BB. And we desperately need to get this plotting thread going because I have muse through the roof for stuff right now.

I can already imagine conversations between characters. >_< {A quieter laugh, one that's genuinely amused, with a smile that follows. "You can't heal emotional pain, kid."}

Ahhhh, yes! You're, like, the only one I've really talked to aside from AgWordSmith, so, like, I've already thought way too much about Silan and Payth's first encounter.

XD I shall, I shall. so how do you guys want this trio to come together? cx thinking Ri would join later on?
(also be awesome if while they travel Silan and Ricollete get into an argument and Payth is like "those two seem oddly alike...too alike" )

one of us

ONE OF US

also also uhhh I know Ufomi mentioned in Payth's CS his village was further west, and since Ri and Silan's villages are pretty close together maybe they stop at the Payth's village at roughly the same time to rest for a bit?

IDK

IS THAT TOO COINCIDENTAL

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith XD I literally laughed out loud at that last part. I love it so much.

But, ahhhhh, as much as I would love to plot--which is a lot!--I'd feel bad about inundating the other players with enough spam to rival the Hawaiians. Is there a place to put a private PM or something? To, you know, avoid avalanches of notifications?

And Svisttt Svisttt , this is amazing and is now canon.

Whaaat? It might be my new member status. It should've been resolved as of yesterday, but maybe there's still something missing?

Okay, it should be up now. Lemme know if the links are horribly broken. I don't know what was wrong . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back