• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Children of the Pentagram (interest check)

Very interested in this rp, I can write between 2-3 paragraphs if i have enough time but I can put some good writing in. Can't wait for this to s s start.

Thanks, I'm glad you're both interested, I'll create the thread once we get a few more people.

There are plenty of spots open you guys, but there can only be six chosen but don't worry there are other spots for antagonist if anyone's interested. oooh other roles that I have worked out

If everyone's ready I can post tthe thread now

Some of the students who work for darkness and often get into fights with the Chosen, and often try to stop them from progressing.

But like I said there are plenty of roles to play.

Yeah I might like to work for the darkness :P But I have finals coming up so I don't want to join a new rp right beforehand.

Is this modern era, earth? Or is it some other mythical world?

Okay, i see. So would there be cars and such? Thank you for such a quick response by the way! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back