• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cherry ░ blossom ░ | finder (スじ茨の)

eyclore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I am Wei and I will roleplay with you < 3
i am 14 years old and don’t mind Roleplaying with any age! ♡
i write only one paragraph
my English is average because it’s my second language! ♪

For you, I would like you to respond in 2 weeks because you might be busy and Me too. i don’t like people who write only one line, please 3 lines at least!

DBA43B3B-7E9F-4FE1-B878-EBEF112169B6.jpeg
Stuff I roleplay:
My hero academia (僕のヒーローアカデミア) - I like to play this and read until manga book 31, I like playing Bakugo and Kirishima together!
Sky : children of the light (空): I don’t have any problems for the roleplay yet but we can do in rainbow event?
Genshin impact (原神インパクト) : Genshin is very good! I like Mona and fishl alot but I can do different pairings too
warrior cats (戦士の猫) : I have problems for the roleplay !
problems:
☆ My character, Warrior1 and Apprentice are on a patrol, marking the borders and checking for an sketchy behavior, per us, when a fox jumps out and attacks them, injuring Warrior1 lightly and wounding Apprentice1 fairly badly. My character , obviously, is frozen and terrified, watching as a mildly injured warrior chases the fox away, and then tends to Apprentice1, helping them back to camp. That night, my character is completely overriden with guilt, thinking about how useless she was during the attack.
i will think of more soon

Pairings
(ペアリング)

cold hands x hot hands
gentle giant x feral little gremlin
Popular x lonely
cinnamon bun x hot headed

if you are interested, contact me ♡

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! are you open to original plots as well as fandom rps? if not, i'd be happy to try a bnha rp (though i havent done one in a while lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back