Chat

@uesius @0stinato

i think we can carry out the conversation and finish things up between Lotus and Steele, that way when uesius and 0stin get back we can get things rolling again.

Uesius and 0stinato feel free to jump back in whenever, I just want to get the dialogue between Lotus and Steele out of the way

Sure, I'll write up a quick post but it'll have to be my last today. I need to reach my novel word quota and I'm behind schedule... Again.

Sure, I'll write up a quick post but it'll have to be my last today. I need to reach my novel word quota and I'm behind schedule... Again.

awhhhh I missed roleplaying with you guys though >_< but alright, any chance you might finish up your quota before the day is out?

awhhhh I missed roleplaying with you guys though >_< but alright, any chance you might finish up your quota before the day is out?

Hehe, sorry. Maybe I'll have more time on the weekend but no promises. That's when I catch up on everything that I didn't have time for during the week.

Well, yeah if I get hit by a sudden strike of inspiration. I'll post now and try to post before the day is done.

Hehe, sorry. Maybe I'll have more time on the weekend but no promises. That's when I catch up on everything that I didn't have time for during the week.

Well, yeah if I get hit by a sudden strike of inspiration. I'll post now and try to post before the day is done.

Okay :)  might be a good idea to watch a movie or something similar to the genre you're writing in, I know it helps me

At the beginning is usually a good choice.

No shit? lmao

I'm currently tangled between the story I had outlined and another story which has more depth but be as... action-y so deciding which one to go with. Plus there's other elements involved such as architecture, deciding a medium, etc. before I even begin

@Cashdash25 also good to see you, you three have been keeping to yourselves more or less

also good to see you, you three have been keeping to yourselves more or less

Yeah our bad, Glass is having some technical difficulties at the moment, Addy's just a bit weird so we try to keep a muzzle on him, and I've been a bit busy lately. We're trying to be more active from here on out though.

Yeah our bad, Glass is having some technical difficulties at the moment, Addy's just a bit weird so we try to keep a muzzle on him, and I've been a bit busy lately. We're trying to be more active from here on out though.

Don't stress it you're still active and that's all that matters. Just let us know if something comes up incase we're waiting on one of your posts :)

Apologies for the lack of tags in my post, the tagging system likes to crap out if I try to tag more than one person in a post.

Hopefully I managed to do the scene justice regardless.

Added Chloe Johnson as an actual character by giving her a CS.

Also, how come no one told me I wrote "it's" instead of "its" in the first line of the roleplay? :smile14:

I have returned, yet again I have been delayed by the fuckbucket known only as My Bloody Life.

Anyway, I will probably still be scarce because 'LOL MY LIFE HATES ME'...

-Internal Screaming-

@Mr_DC  @HarleyQuip @uesius @Cashdash25

So aside from the fact that A, you guys are apparently listening to encrypted comms without anyone pointing out that we have been compromised and no one contesting me saying we have not, and B assuming that a... sniper drone... is close enough to be hit by an AK of all things which would mean Binh was the most thorough of retards... aside from that, it appears the posting schedule is not very nice to timezones seeing as how I, yesterday, had to work and I wasn't home till past midnight and had to wake up 4 hours later... which is now when i wanted to post, was not quick enough. Anyways yes aside from being salty a post is coming in +- 10 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr_DC  @HarleyQuip @uesius @Cashdash25

So aside from the fact that A, you guys are apparently listening to encrypted comms without anyone pointing out that we have been compromised and no one contesting me saying we have not, and B assuming that a... sniper drone... is close enough to be hit by an AK of all things which would mean Binh was the most thorough of retards... aside from that, it appears the posting schedule is not very nice to timezones seeing as how I, yesterday, had to work and I wasn't home till past midnight and had to wake up 4 hours later... which is now when i wanted to post, was not quick enough. Anyways yes aside from being salty a post is coming in +- 10 minutes.

Well if you'd like I can equip Lotus with her .60 cal. That should take care of the distance issues. She's also not listening to encrypted comms but the radio chatter from Ronin's guards which were also stationed on the helipad and pretty much everywhere in the building. Not sure how tall the building is but I assume more than 100 feet up which would put your drone anywhere from 200-500+ feet up in the air, while carrying a sniper rifle. I think it has something to do with how big the propeller blades are or would have to be to lift an object of that weight. Either your propeller blades will be massive or your motor will be, both could be as well but in any case it would make it fairly easy to spot not to mention the amount of noise a drone of that size would make, and if you wanted to go the lightweight route with your sniper rifle it wouldn't be able to fire anything that could pierce body armor and if it could it would have massive recoil on top of not being able to carry much ammunition because of weight, again.

Salty post aside, thanks for notifying us of your return.

In addition @admiral9 Lotus is invisible currently. But I figured your drone had heat vision and would be able to make her figure out in the smoke. Between the smoke and heat vision I think it'd be unlikely to put together facial recognition :P  please feel free to explain why this might be wrong.

It's not my drone doing that, seeing as how I've hacked the cameras the facial recognition was done through feed taken from that system, so while you were still inside the building. Which is why I was also able to do it to more people then just you.

Also on the note of the drone, the noise doesn't make much sense considering this is a bustling cyberpunk city, you'd be struggling to separate a sound which would in comparison be rather minute. And on the weight thing, I meant more horizontal distance then vertical distance, a sniper drone armed with a sniper rifle of medium calibre. One that wouldn't be able to penetrate you I'm willing to admit seeing as how I would have just shot the helicopter itself if i had that much power. Would position itself hundreds of meters away easily, maybe even a KM. Seeing as how the spotting is done by the sensory drone there's no reason for it to be close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back