Chat

@Mathias No Bias

Yep, approved and you're free to post whenever you'd like. If you want me to add a location for you to post in, just post the description in the location request topic and I'll add it as soon as possible.

Cool. I've added a location but I'll start in Nevereign so no rush with adding the Oil-mining rig turned Security station yet. I'll try to start in one of the existing one's first. @Mr_DC

Got my character up and running, but with a very outdated picture.
Just imagine a better-drawn version of what you see there. I may do a quick, more up-to-date doodle of her in a bit.

So, I'm assuming that Mick should probably be working around the Lazarus headquarters.

What do you think?

[SIZE= 12px]@Mr_DC[/SIZE]

I'll be posting later tonight, also going to be making Declan a bit older. 28, perhaps.

@Nevix

I'll try to reply soon but I'm at work so I'm somewhat limited. 

You made me have a nice chuckle when I read your problems with tagging people. It can be a bit confusing, actually.

If you're on the phone, the only way to tag someone is to quote their post. That means you can tag only one person when you're on your phone and it also doesn't work that well with large posts. Unless you put it in a spoiler.

If you're on a PC, press the '@' symbol and give it a couple seconds. Then write the first three letters of the person's name and see if it starts loading the list. If it does, finish the name and select the person. If it doesn't (and half the time it doesn't), refresh the page and try again. 

Hopefully that helps :)  

For me, it's a bit different. If the tag doesn't work, just delete the letters and try over again. It should work, does for me and a couple of other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back