Chat

@Nevix

Same thing happened to me while writing a post in the Lazarus topic. Hate when that happens. I lose my will to roleplay for like ten minutes.

@HarleyQuip

Pooosted. Also, I think we're about to have our first character death... We'll see in a couple posts. Maybe even just one more post.

@HarleyQuip @Mr_DC

Do either of you mind if I add another picture to Declan's sheet? The current image gets his clothing right, but that character doesn't have the face I'm going for. 

Just spent a half hour or so searching for an image. Couldn't find one, so I just put a note under the picture. I'll begin work on a post.

I'm afraid I'm busy with everything Christmas related today.

Though, this roleplay is mine and whenever I get a chance to get on my pc, I'll wrote up a few posts so no one waits on me.

@Quillicious also just forewarning with the holidays here and the plot taking a bit to get into because of that, please let us know if you're unable to post or if you need a break for whatever reason. We try and shoot for 2-3 posts a day but that's more preference than it is requirement. I look forward to seeing your character!

@Quillicious also just forewarning with the holidays here and the plot taking a bit to get into because of that, please let us know if you're unable to post or if you need a break for whatever reason. We try and shoot for 2-3 posts a day but that's more preference than it is requirement. I look forward to seeing your character!

gotcha.

i'll hopefully have, at the very least, a good skeleton for my char up sometime today.

@HarleyQuip

Well, I had a nice laugh reading it. I also suggest you add another option to your suggestion. OneNote. It syncs stuff from your pc and your phone as well. It's what I use to write on the go. You can also access it online so it's just very useful if you get inspired anywhere.

@HarleyQuip

Well, I had a nice laugh reading it. I also suggest you add another option to your suggestion. OneNote. It syncs stuff from your pc and your phone as well. It's what I use to write on the go. You can also access it online so it's just very useful if you get inspired anywhere.

I'll let you add it if u want :P

alright, my vigilante is up.

hopefully he's not too op, but i'll be responsible, given i've had a history with dealing with those sort of things.

@Elephantom

Well, we're close to having the big conflict start. Finally.

Will you be able to roleplay at a regular pace in the future or will you disappear from time to time? Just asking so I know how deep in the main plot to allow your character.

@Elephantom

Well, we're close to having the big conflict start. Finally.

Will you be able to roleplay at a regular pace in the future or will you disappear from time to time? Just asking so I know how deep in the main plot to allow your character.

[SIZE= 12px]My posting schedule is a bit awry and sporadic right now, but I'm certain I'll be able to post fairly regularly after Christmas.[/SIZE]

My posting schedule is a bit awry and sporadic right now, but I'm certain I'll be able to post fairly regularly after Christmas.

Happy holidays! see ya when you get back.

@Mathias No Bias

Hey, you feeling any better? Just wanted to check up on ya, I know you probably won't be posting since it's Christmas weekend but wanted to see if you were ok :)

Wait what the fuck? I swear to God, I'm losing it. I must have completely imagined posting yesterday. Dreamed that shit, or something. Well, I'll have a post up tonight. It's going to be way late tonight, since I've got Christmas Eve stuff tonight. Tomorrow will also be a late post because, well, y'know, Christmas.

Anyway, happy holidays, friends! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back