Chat

@Mr_DC

Put the post in General because it was on the Streets and in The Dancer. I'll move over to The Dancer with my next post, since that will be exclusively in The Dancer. Not sure if that's how I was supposed to do it, so I guessed. 

Yes but I'm a bit sick atm. The weather suddenly shifted towards full on winter and I'm taking the brunt of that. Hence I let my character bow out for a while. I should be fine in a day or two if past incidents hold true.
(Haven't been able to post in others rp's either but I've been reading so I can post a proper reply once I'm back in the fray)

@Mr_DC @Nevix @HarleyQuip

I'm okay with doing catch up work. Thanks a bunch. :)  

No problem, thanks for being so flexible as well as letting us know. Get better soon I enjoy roleplaying with you, and your character has been very interesting to initiate dialogue with. Go ahead and tag either me or @Mr_DC when you've fully recovered.

Happy Holidays! & See you soon :)

@Mathias No Bias
A second roleplayer who isn't feeling well. I'm gonna lock myself indoors, just in case...

I hope you feel better soon. I'll make sure to keep the pace at a rate which will allow you to join in time for a big scene.

@HarleyQuip

I'll think of something. I should have a lot of free time starting tomorrow so I'll do a bit of planning. 

@Nevix
As someone who is using The Night Life theme for the site, I have a bit of a request. Turn on that theme for a bit and check what your latest post looks like.
Not an issue, I'm used to dealing with that but it's a bit problematic on my phone. So next time, if it's not a big bother, could you please make sure the color and background are set to automatic? Like I said, I can deal with it if it's inconvenient for you.

@Nevix
As someone who is using The Night Life theme for the site, I have a bit of a request. Turn on that theme for a bit and check what your latest post looks like.
Not an issue, I'm used to dealing with that but it's a bit problematic on my phone. So next time, if it's not a big bother, could you please make sure the color and background are set to automatic? Like I said, I can deal with it if it's inconvenient for you.

Not a problem. I'll get it figured out before my next post.

@Nevix

Thanks but it's not a big deal. I just copy it somewhere and read the post there when I'm on my pc.

Sorry for not posting yet, was busy with work. I should pick my pace up starting tomorrow and ignite some plans  :smile3:

Well. My workplace is closing down for a week or so for the holidays, since there's never any business anyways. Usually costs us more to operate around Christmas than we make back. So, I should have time to do a few posts a day for two-ish weeks.

Well. My workplace is closing down for a week or so for the holidays, since there's never any business anyways. Usually costs us more to operate around Christmas than we make back. So, I should have time to do a few posts a day for two-ish weeks.

Awesome this should help us get the story going. Let us know if anything else comes up :)

Tonight was a bad example. I'm going out for a bit, but later on, I'll post like a madman. 

Oh, I hope that 'soon' won't be when I'm sleeping or at University. Then your madman posting will be a bit anchored by my character.

Hm. I hate to say this now, but I don't think that my character just reacting to Fleur talking will be a decent-enough post. I think it may be @Mr_DC's turn. 

Nothing like typing a post, pressing enter, and all of it disappearing. And, especially nothing better than when you go to paste it, because you had it copied, and it tries to tell you that you don't have anything copied. Motherfucker.

Wait a second. When I try to paste here, it gives me my last paragraph. So it isn't entirely lost. This editor fucking sucks ass though. 

Nothing like typing a post, pressing enter, and all of it disappearing. And, especially nothing better than when you go to paste it, because you had it copied, and it tries to tell you that you don't have anything copied. Motherfucker.

Wait a second. When I try to paste here, it gives me my last paragraph. So it isn't entirely lost. This editor fucking sucks ass though. 

If it was recently, you may be able to press back until you get to the page or the page before and retrieve the whole thing. The site has an auto save feature which usually saves typed out unsubmitted posts

If it was recently, you may be able to press back until you get to the page or the page before and retrieve the whole thing. The site has an auto save feature which usually saves typed out unsubmitted posts

No such luck. I'm afraid the post is a bit lackluster, but keep in your hearts the idea that it was better the first time around. Also wanted to slip a Catch-22 reference in there when Declan is talking about what he is, but it felt like forced and hamfisted humor. It would have been funny if I had pulled it off, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back