Chat

Hey! Just wanted to check in and apologize for the slow posts. Finals are coming up and I've got a lot of studying to do -- I've been neglecting my role plays. Sorry about that!

@Nevix bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh you gonna post? Also, hi! just got here. I'm intrigued by the characters. I have a scottish friend with a thick accent, so your dialogue was especially funny to imagine

@Nevix bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh you gonna post? Also, hi! just got here. I'm intrigued by the characters. I have a scottish friend with a thick accent, so your dialogue was especially funny to imagine

I'm on my lunch break, now. Give me...4 hours.

@Elephantom

Oh, I didn't mean for your character to head straight for it. Still a few hours to 5 AM if I'm not mistaken.

But when did the space-time continuum ever get in the way of roleplaying? :P

@Nevix

A four hour lunch? What are you eating? O.o

Pardon, that was poorly written on my part. I had a lunch break, then I was back to working for three hours. Gave myself an hour to actually type the post, which I'm about to start doing.

Just a question, how big are the coffins in a coffin hotel? I was assuming something like...coffin size, but I'm not so sure now.

9-hours-capsule-hotel-07.jpg

I made a minor mistake earlier in saying that I had a room but we are improvising that there are bigger rooms on the upper floors. @Nevix

With how many credits Miky has she would easily be able to afford something a bit fancier especially in the slums.

Also... yeah I'm assuming we are awaiting @Mathias No Bias's reply and then the two of us will reply, our posts were closer together than they should've been to begin with because we were talking in PM deciding how to get my character with everyone else and actually involved with the main story. Not anything that anyone else doesn't know already, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting in the next 5 or 6 hours. Would be sooner but Rogue One comes out tonight, and I'm seeing that shit.

Posting in the next 5 or 6 hours. Would be sooner but Rogue One comes out tonight, and I'm seeing that shit.

Nice, have fun! It looks really good. I was supposed to go see that this weekend but plans may have been canceled, unfortunately.

@Mr_DC with holidays and everything coming up I think it might be a good idea to push people a little more to start posting more often, that way by the beginning of next year we've actually got something going. As  of right now it's just 4 people standing in a hallway, and I have a feeling the plots a lot more complicated than that. So if people could start posting at least 2-3 times a day, up until next week or the week after that'd get the ball rolling and people could resume their 1 post a day after we get back in 2017

I can start posting as much as we need, but for now, I must sleep. Although, based purely on the times of posts, I fear we may all be in different Timezones, which might make multi-posting difficult. I'm seriously sorry I couldn't get a post up, though. You'll have one as soon as I am able tomorrow.

(Also, Rogue One was good. The ending kind of sucked, but good. Good characters, fucking amazing visuals, and a good plot. CGI Peter Cushing was kinda weird, though. Not sure how I felt about that.)

@HarleyQuip

Your suggestion makes sense and I agree with it but people have other commitments and it seems we're spread apart in terms of time zones. I can't really force people to roleplay when it's not convenient for them.

@Nevix

I understand you watched a movie and felt tired and that's fine but in the future, try to make at least one post per day. This way you're locking up three characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back