Chat

>Sees discord disintegrating into total chaos (spawn).
>
giphy.gif

Here's the ranking of how good the chat is:

When Forde's in charge - Good

When Fez is in control - Decent

When Hypnos is in control - Bad

When Akio is in control - Kill me Now

When Archon is in control - "When do we make a new chat?"

Fordee put Akio in power.
Let me edit it then.

When Forde's in charge - Good

When Fez is in control - Decent

When Hypnos is in control - Bad

When Akio is in control - Kill me Now

When Archon is in control - "When do we make a new chat?"

Drunk Forde - "Can we just kick him forever, like we did Akio?"

It'll be difficult for me to be active on the site for now, as I am not in a right state of mind. My hometown is under a terror attack by affiliates of ISIS. I'll get back to you guys when the whole thing blows over.

It'll be difficult for me to be active on the site for now, as I am not in a right state of mind. My hometown is under a terror attack by affiliates of ISIS. I'll get back to you guys when the whole thing blows over.

D: I'm sorry to hear that man. Be safe! :(

Our president has declared Martial Law already. My immediate family is safe, but I still have a lot of relatives and friends that are affected.

Oh my God. So sorry to hear that. I hope you, your family, and friends all stay safe and sound. We're all here for you, Red!

Holy shit, what? Stay safe, Red. Best of luck to you, your family, and your friends. Let's hope you don't need said luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back