Chat

hey guys! c;

aiming to to get my characters finished (or almost finished) tomorrow. message me with any relationship ideas if you want to.

[[names for my characters aren't final yet. still contemplating.]]

@Hypnos is there a particular age you would like the eldest targaryen daughter to be? i was thinking twenty-something, but i can go higher/lower.

hey guys! c;

aiming to to get my characters finished (or almost finished) tomorrow. message me with any relationship ideas if you want to.

[[names for my characters aren't final yet. still contemplating.]]

@Hypnos is there a particular age you would like the eldest targaryen daughter to be? i was thinking twenty-something, but i can go higher/lower.

25 - 27 would be ideal since I told the second Prince that he'd be 25 - 23. If you're struggling with a character name this is the family tree for all the canon Targaryens, and since Targs are big fans of tradition the Princess would likely share a name with one of them.

Deceased

[N] = Joined Night's Watch

House Lannister of Casterly Rock:

1. Lord Tytos Lannister - Jeyne Lannister nee Marbrand

Lord Tywin Lannister - Joanna Lannister

Queen Cersei Baratheon nee Lannister (disowned) - King Robert Baratheon
  2. Lord Jaime Lannister - Brienne Lannister nee Tarth

Myrcella Hightower nee Lannister - Gerard Hightower
  3. Lord Tybolt Lannister - Jeyne Lannister nee Westerling

Lord Tiber Lannister  (Lord of House Lannsiter of Casterly Rock) - Leanne Lannister nee Brax

Loreon Lannister
  4. Gerald Lannister

[*]Martyn Lannister

[*]Celena Lannister

[*]Cerelle Frey nee Lannister - Edmyn Frey

[*]Lord Arnol Lannister (Lord of House Lannister of Tarth) - Amelira Lannister nee Estermont

1. Lord Tranis Lannister - Adelynne Lannister nee Baratheon

Drak Lannister (twins)
  2. Alise Lannister (twins)

[*]Norwin Lannister - Maryse Lannister nee Crakehall

[*]Liliyana Manderly nee Lannister - Royland Manderly

[*]Tyrik Lannister - Genna Lannister nee Bracken

1. Leon Lannister
  2. Katelyn Swyft nee Lannister - Steffon Swyft
  3. Lelin Lannister
  4. Veron Lannister

[*][N] Tion Lannister - Ayleen Lannister nee Westerling

1. Caylee Lannister
  2. Carysee Lannister

[*]Tyrion Lannister - Tasha Lannister

1. Penny Lannister (Adopted)

Offspring not named Lannisters not listed.

Associates and Servants:

House Brax:

1. Antios Brax - Morye Brax nee Bracken

Leanne Lannister nee Brax
  2. Kevan Brax

Kylie Peckledon: Celena's Handmaiden

Ser Tidus Marbrand: Commander in the Lionsguard

Clarrik Holt: Captain in the Lannister Fleet

Maester Kallen: Maester to Casterly Rock

Finally, done.  Will get the Lannisport branch up once @Red looks it over.  Oh look, I had totally forgotten about our other cadet branch. :P  

(please keep the links to the faceclaims ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the go ahead from Red ^_^  House Lannister of Lannisport :P  

Deceased

1. Lord Brent Lannister (Same age as Tywin) - Madilyn Lannister nee Prester

Lord Cirus Lannister -  Lendsey Lannister nee 

Lord Lucian Lannister
  2. Lord Edwyn Lannister - Alessa Lannister nee Farman

Wilhelm Lannister - Miranda Lannister nee Payne

Patrik Lannister

[*]Albert Lannister

[*]Catlina Lannister

[*]Lancel Lannister - Reina Lannister nee Thorne

1. Dyanne Lannister
  2. Mileena Lannister
  3. Jason Lannister

How old would a brother or sister of Maegor be? And how old is Maegor himself?

It's weird. I want to do so many things, but I know I won't have time for them all.

Also, since Daenerys did the whole dragons thing, I'm going to assume there are now dragons. Who has them? How many are there?

Also also, Daenerys is not the ancestor of King Aegon the Conqueror. He's her ancestor. She's his descendant. It's bugging me every time I read it.

Characters I'm planning:

Kingsguard Member Jullin Peake, basically the Reach's equivalent of Martyn in combat but a non-discriminatory towards smallfolk, hilariously virtuous, knight-of-the-year, idealistic nice-guy and stuff in terms of personality. Content with where he is.

Lysa Baratheon, younger sister of Ivana Baratheon (That okay, @ailurophile?), fully supports her sister being Lady Paramount, because she doesn't want the responsibility that comes with being Lady Paramount. Clever, but inexperienced.

Daekon Targaryen, Lord of Dragonstone, going to be a scheming little bastard, kind of like Littlefinger but without the Catelyn Stark fetish, less monetary acumen, and more intrigue focus. Actually has a decent reputation, and isn't nearly dumb enough to want to be the walking target sitting on the Iron Throne. The most calculating motherfucker you've ever seen who doesn't look like this:

calculators-tile.jpg

Potentially going to be on the Small Council.

Jullin's going to be done first. Maybe today or tomorrow, and after then I'll be away for a week and a half, so I won't be able to get any work done on Lysa and Daekon. Or Jullin, if I don't get him done, which is possible.

@Akio Are you doing this on purpose just because I told you I like names to be canon? Literally switch two letters in Lywen's and you have Lewyn Martell! : (

@ailurophile I should have mentioned this sooner, but there is an unnamed Baratheon betrothed to the youngest son of King Maegor (Played by @Akio) It could be anything from a younger sister to a cousin of Lady Baratheon, but I'd just like to give you the heads up.

@Raikou Kaminari Do you mind changing the name Daemyn to Daemon, you don't have to of course but the latter is a bit more canon friendly.

@Savagai Westeros doesn't really use middle names, Martell sort of has them as their house name is technically Nymeros Martell, but people don't really make them up themselves. Your prince's name being Daran rather than Doran also makes me think you and Akio are conspiring to iritate me with your names.

How old would a brother or sister of Maegor be? And how old is Maegor himself?

It's weird. I want to do so many things, but I know I won't have time for them all.

Maegor is 56 and has four younger siblings. The eldest is the Grandmaester who would be around 54, then the Prince of Dragonstone who would be around 52, Maegor's eldest sister and the wife to the Prince of Dragonstone would be around 50 and Maegor's youngest sister and Lady of Driftmark is 48. https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1dTBlBDJ_vAuVlI6dQT8cwRr23phJkEfnoSLRpdE6h28/edit?usp=sharing

Also, since Daenerys did the whole dragons thing, I'm going to assume there are now dragons. Who has them? How many are there?

Also also, Daenerys is not the ancestor of King Aegon the Conqueror. He's her ancestor. She's his descendant. It's bugging me every time I read it.

There are currently eight Dragon's in existent, though only one old enough to actually be ridden. King Maegor himself owns the great Dragon Aegion which is around thirty years old and fairly large, it lives in the Dragonpit of King's Landing and as such is not as large as it could be.

The other dragons have all hatched recently from the same batch of eggs, except for the Grandmaester the hatchlings belong to Maegor's siblings and his four eldest children. The other Targaryen princes are in possession of eggs.

Characters I'm planning:

Kingsguard Member Jullin Peake, basically the Reach's equivalent of Martyn in combat but a non-discriminatory, hilariously virtuous, knight-of-the-year, idealistic nice-guy and stuff. Content with where he is.

Lysa Baratheon, younger sister of Ivana Baratheon (That okay, @ailurophile?), fully supports her sister being Lady Paramount, because she doesn't want the responsibility that comes with being Lady Paramount. Clever, but inexperienced.

Daekon Targaryen, Lord of Dragonstone, going to be a scheming little bastard, kind of like Littlefinger but without the Catelyn Stark fetish, less monetary acumen, and more intrigue focus. Actually has a decent reputation, and isn't nearly dumb enough to want to be the walking target sitting on the Iron Throne. The most calculating motherfucker you've ever seen who isn't an actual calculator. Potentially going to be on the Small Council.

Jullin's going to be done first. Maybe today or tomorrow, and after then I'll be away for a week and a half, so I won't be able to get any work done on Lysa and Daekon. Or Jullin, if I don't get him done, which is possible.

Would Daeron work instead of Daekon? I'm trying to keep the Targaryen names as traditional as possible.

Maegor is 56 and has four younger siblings. The eldest is the Grandmaester who would be around 54, then the Prince of Dragonstone who would be around 52, Maegor's eldest sister and the wife to the Prince of Dragonstone would be around 50 and Maegor's youngest sister and Lady of Driftmark is 48.

You mean the eldest sister is the wife to the Prince of Dragonstone are 50, or they're both 50? But okay.

There are currently eight Dragon's in existent, though only one old enough to actually be ridden. King Maegor himself owns the great Dragon Aegion which is around thirty years old and fairly large, it lives in the Dragonpit of King's Landing and as such is not as large as it could be.

The other dragons have all hatched recently from the same batch of eggs, except for the Grandmaester the hatchlings belong to Maegor's siblings and his four eldest children. The other Targaryen princes are in possession of eggs.

Thanks.

Would Daeron work instead of Daekon? I'm trying to keep the Targaryen names as traditional as possible.

Done, mate. No problem.

It's just occurred to me that I can't use Mark Sheppard as Daeron's appearance, because Mark Sheppard doesn't have silver hair. Fuck. Would've been the best fantasy casting ever. Can I have it be Mark Sheppard and then just write 'pretend this has silver hair' underneath?

On a side note, Mark is actually fifty two.

220px-Mark_A._Sheppard_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Fucker looks good for fifty two.

It's just occurred to me that I can't use a Mark Sheppard as Daeron's appearance, because Mark Sheppard doesn't have silver hair. Fuck. Would've been the best fantasy casting ever. Can I have it be Mark Sheppard and then just write 'pretend this has silver hair' underneath?

On a side note, Mark is actually fifty two.

220px-Mark_A._Sheppard_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Fucker looks good for fifty two.

I'm sure it would be fine, and if not there's always the shitty photoshop optioon.

That man does not look fifty two.

Deceased

1. Lord Tytos Lannister - Jeyne Lannister nee Marbrand

Lord Tywin Lannister - Joanna Lannister

Queen Cersei Baratheon nee Lannister (disowned) - King Robert Baratheon
  2. Lord Jaime Lannister - Brienne Lannister nee Tarth

Myrcella Hightower nee Lannister - Gerard Hightower
  3. Lord Tybolt Lannister - Jeyne Lannister nee Westerling

Lord Tiber Lannister  (Lord of House Lannsiter of Casterly Rock) - Leanne Lannister nee Brax

Loreon Lannister
  4. Gerald Lannister

[*]Martyn Lannister

[*]Celena Lannister

[*]Cerelle Frey nee Lannister - Edmyn Frey

[*]Lord Arnol Lannister (Lord of House Lannister of Tarth) - Amelira Lannister nee Estermont

1. Lord Tranis Lannister - Adelynne Lannister nee Baratheon

Drak Lannister (twins)
  2. Alise Lannister (twins)

[*]Norwin Lannister - Maryse Lannister nee Crakehall

[*]Liliyana Manderly nee Lannister - Royland Manderly

[*]Tyrik Lannister - Genna Lannister nee Bracken

1. Leon Lannister
  2. Katelyn Swyft nee Lannister - Steffon Swyft
  3. Lelin Lannister
  4. Veron Lannister

[*][N] Tion Lannister - Ayleen Lannister nee Westerling

1. Caylee Lannister
  2. Carysee Lannister

[*]Tyrion Lannister - Tasha Lannister

1. Penny Lannister (Adopted)

Offspring not named Lannisters not listed.

Associates and Servants:

House Brax:

1. Antios Brax - Morye Brax nee Bracken

Leanne Lannister nee Brax
  2. Kevan Brax

Kylie Peckledon: Celena's Handmaiden

Ser Tidus Marbrand: Commander in the Lionsguard

Clarrik Holt: Captain in the Lannister Fleet

Maester Kallen: Maester to Casterly Rock

Finally, done.  Will get the Lannisport branch up once @Red looks it over.  Oh look, I had totally forgotten about our other cadet branch. :P  

(please keep the links to the faceclaims ^_^ )

Have you spoken to @ailurophile about the inclusion of a Baratheon in the family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back