Chat

WanderingJester WanderingJester
Hypnos Hypnos
diwa diwa
@ - Anyone else I owe a reply.

Hey, just posting this here because I feel like it'd be seen by more people, rather than the usual Discord crew. I'd like to apologize for the long wait time from my last post(s) and now. Some things have come up that prevented me from doing'em early, but also just. . . To be blunt, I don't think I'll be sticking with the RP. Again, sorry for holding everyone up and mixing some people into awkward situations, Aenar's in one now. It was a waste of time and I apologize. I just don't have a great passion for the series anymore and work has beaten out any access energy I do have. I'll offer a special apology to WanderingJester WanderingJester who gave up his character so I can make Viserys. . I feel real bad about that and where this ends now.
Sorry to see you leave so suddenly, I hope that your life calms down enough in the future for you to come back, but until then I hope you at least drop into discord from time to time. It'll be sad to see Viserys once again fall short of claiming his birthright.

D'aww Hypnos Hypnos :3

holy crap ail and archon are both speaking some alien language. What are they saying? :O

If that imposter jester wanna give me back my damn liking rights >_< D:<

Damn right I'm the best Jester :P XD

giphy.gif

Update and relatively bad news:

It has turned into an attack by ISIS with around 200 foreign fighters arriving.

Good News:

All my relatives are out of that place.

Hi guys. Things have relatively settled down, so I think I may be back enough to post again. Did I miss much?

A brief summary of what's happening in IC?

Cause I kinda lost my train of thought after everything that happened here.

Ah. I might write about Albert trying to break that encirclement, since he hasn't done anything significant yet. After that, then maybe they're quits and will fight on their own.

Ah, hey folks.... sorry for being so out of it the past while: been settling into a new place/ figuring out work, so it's been pretty hectic. Regardless, I should have said something earlier to at least let you know rather than leaving things hanging, so my apologies. If things are still going and such, I'm hoping to get back to a more normal schedule within the next week or so (And thus back to posting).

Alright guys, for the people not on Discord. We're thinking of doing a time skip to kick things back into gear. So if you have anything that needs to happen in the time before the wedding then can you either do it in the next week or work it out OOC.

Dont need to do anything?

Eh, sorry man. I've got the LSAT tomorrow and I've barely been able to string together 3 hours of sleep for like 10 nights within two week. Maybe if I was more interested in the RP right now, sure, but that's not the case atm :(

Eh, sorry man. I've got the LSAT tomorrow and I've barely been able to string together 3 hours of sleep for like 10 nights within two week. Maybe if I was more interested in the RP right now, sure, but that's not the case atm :(
Were not doing anything for a week, we have time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back