Chat

Heehee. It's like you all don't even know the real reason I'm on discord...

giphy.gif
There's a reason other than to instigate and observe the chaos?

Technically, I met those guys years ago, so I would be cheating on them with you, but that being said...

How could you let @Fezzes usurp my title as Jester? :P
Obviously you like them more than us since you're willing to brave the harsh world of discord for them.

We had an Addams family theme going a while ago, Fez went for a rhyming name.

Obviously you like them more than us since you're willing to brave the harsh world of discord for them.

We had an Addams family theme going a while ago, Fez went for a rhyming name.

Well, I mean. They post daily :P ;)

Also because there's not an OOC in the Forum for the thing, unlike her (ya traitors :P)

Still usurped title :angryfrown:

Well, I mean. They post daily :P ;)

Also because there's not an OOC in the Forum for the thing, unlike her (ya traitors :P)

Still usurped title :angryfrown:
We could post daily if we wanted to... We're just more focused on quality than quantity.

You're the traitor here Jester, you're refusing to talk to us because you're clinging to a long abandoned idea that will never happen.

He's usurped nothing. He didn't change his name of Shuppy, did he?

We could post daily if we wanted to... We're just more focused on quality than quantity.

You're the traitor here Jester, you're refusing to talk to us because you're clinging to a long abandoned idea that will never happen.

He's usurped nothing. He didn't change his name of Shuppy, did he?

Well, there you go :P

giphy.gif

IT WILL HAPPEN! YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL ALL SEE! >_< T_T

WanderingJester WanderingJester
Hypnos Hypnos
diwa diwa
@ - Anyone else I owe a reply.

Hey, just posting this here because I feel like it'd be seen by more people, rather than the usual Discord crew. I'd like to apologize for the long wait time from my last post(s) and now. Some things have come up that prevented me from doing'em early, but also just. . . To be blunt, I don't think I'll be sticking with the RP. Again, sorry for holding everyone up and mixing some people into awkward situations, Aenar's in one now. It was a waste of time and I apologize. I just don't have a great passion for the series anymore and work has beaten out any access energy I do have. I'll offer a special apology to WanderingJester WanderingJester who gave up his character so I can make Viserys. . I feel real bad about that and where this ends now.

WanderingJester WanderingJester
Hypnos Hypnos
diwa diwa
@ - Anyone else I owe a reply.

Hey, just posting this here because I feel like it'd be seen by more people, rather than the usual Discord crew. I'd like to apologize for the long wait time from my last post(s) and now. Some things have come up that prevented me from doing'em early, but also just. . . To be blunt, I don't think I'll be sticking with the RP. Again, sorry for holding everyone up and mixing some people into awkward situations, Aenar's in one now. It was a waste of time and I apologize. I just don't have a great passion for the series anymore and work has beaten out any access energy I do have. I'll offer a special apology to WanderingJester WanderingJester who gave up his character so I can make Viserys. . I feel real bad about that and where this ends now.

D: I'm sorry you decided to go. I understand how life can do that. We hope you'll be back and we can do this again soon :( Until then, feel free to drop in and take care of yourself T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back