Chat

WanderingJester WanderingJester You know i forgot to ask you if we wanted to collab the fight to make it easier or just post our long ass posts

Nah just make the post. I'll keep it to like a 2-3 post-fight at max. Just make sure Lewyn sustains a solid (performance affecting) hit or two.

WanderingJester WanderingJester

How old are you bby?

Old enough to drink, not enough for a midlife crisis yet.

"Might as well do a High School RP" - TAC

Dibs on the barely noticeable athletic guy that's dating a cheerleader. Not the cheer captain obviously, since, you know, barely noticeable. :P

Nah just make the post. I'll keep it to like a 2-3 post-fight at max. Just make sure Lewyn sustains a solid (performance affecting) hit or two.

Old enough to drink, not enough for a midlife crisis yet.

Dibs on the barely noticeable athletic guy that's dating a cheerleader. Not the cheer captain obviously, since, you know, barely noticeable. :P
I was planning that from the start, hes gonna probably get knocked from his horse and that jangle him a bit and likely at least one more blow

Legit,

Akio is deleting everything said in the Discord, because somehow he and I have the highest authority and Akio has the patience to fuck with everyone.

I can't wait for Forde to sober up and fix it.

Accurate

cE1UHzG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back