• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also, feel free to include in future posts how many turns that a building/project has been under construction, as well as any modifiers (if you hired extra workers or something, or are getting materials from somewhere).

I have it so that there are 60 turns in a year, and that every turn is worth roughly six days, slightly a la Rimworld (for simplicity's sake).

Obviously, you don't have to do such a timeskip ICly every turn, there is some flex time. But for construction and other time sensitive stuff, that'll be the reference!

Still sick but feeling a bit better.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

Philip Oriflamme is ruler of Rooster Keep, rather than Lord Hothwold. He is played by MrThe MrThe (not a main character though, I just DM him if anything happens to his lands).

Last edited:
Also, feel free to include in future posts how many turns that a building/project has been under construction, as well as any modifiers (if you hired extra workers or something, or are getting materials from somewhere).

I have it so that there are 60 turns in a year, and that every turn is worth roughly six days, slightly a la Rimworld (for simplicity's sake).

Obviously, you don't have to do such a timeskip ICly every turn, there is some flex time. But for construction and other time sensitive stuff, that'll be the reference!

Still sick but feeling a bit better.
interesting, so I've been talkin to my court for 2/3 of a month now? lol

makes sense tho I like the system

also glad ur feeling better

interesting, so I've been talkin to my court for 2/3 of a month now? lol

makes sense tho I like the system
More like, each turn is a 'skippability' point for your projects. There could be 10 posts concerning a single day, but you'd have an allowance to skip a month or two in order to catch up with everyone else and get your orders completed.

More like, each turn is a 'skippability' point for your projects. There could be 10 posts concerning a single day, but you'd have an allowance to skip a month or two in order to catch up with everyone else and get your orders completed.

hmm. OK dope

dw though, i have got today off, and i'll be working a contract for the next 2 weeks where i'll be leaving work an hour early, which should give me more time to reply during the week

dw though, i have got today off, and i'll be working a contract for the next 2 weeks where i'll be leaving work an hour early, which should give me more time to reply during the week
ag my man just curios glad to hear it

hope ur feelin better too

Last edited:
epic post. id never even noticed the clans being on the map til I had to find Byron's Bastion! (u typo'd as Byrion btw) few questions

is my first watchtower at Taernsby/castle crossroad 2/3 or done? I wasn't sure if construction had started since I had to figure out how it was gonna get paid for

did any retainers go with the prospectors?

what's illegal ab the tolls at Moyes and Granswold? I'd figure it par for the course but maybe has to do with them having been diplomat types traveling on a Lord's behalf

and no notes updates?

Last edited:
epic post. id never even noticed the clans being on the map til I had to find Byron's Bastion! (u typo'd as Byrion btw) few questions

is my first watchtower at Taernsby/castle crossroad 2/3 or done? I wasn't sure if construction had started since I had to figure out how it was gonna get paid for
done next turn

did any retainers go with the prospectors?
Yes

what's illegal ab the tolls at Moyes and Granswold?
lanidor has not charged tolls before, presumably they are doing it without permission

done next turn

Yes

lanidor has not charged tolls before, presumably they are doing it without permission
Does the village north of Settor have a name?

Also, are the two large islands between Carmondy and Dyrnwald a part of Carmondy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back