• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
map updated with watchtowers and economic assets that are/will be complete next turn, plus fishers town

metabait below do not read unless saxon saxon

are you going to muldhold rn, as in can i describe you arriving there

I have been gone a very long time, I am pretty sure that my hold is in Ruin. Might start looking at other RPs soon though

I have been gone a very long time, I am pretty sure that my hold is in Ruin. Might start looking at other RPs soon though
Still exists. I've just simplified it to me pinging you OOCly to ask what Rooster Keep does, if it needs to react to something. You can repost your CS if you want, but I might not be able to manage another faction atm.

Still exists. I've just simplified it to me pinging you OOCly to ask what Rooster Keep does, if it needs to react to something. You can repost your CS if you want, but I might not be able to manage another faction atm.
Oh no it's good my man. Rooster Keep will probably just do what it's always done, harass our neighbors with our superior mobility and finer soldiery and take their stuff before stealing their land. I trust you to react accordingly.

great rp success

updated the threads so that the OOC / Character Sheets / Main are properly linked at the top

Neat.

What's a country knight compared to a house knight?
The same, just that the country knight usually lives in their own manor instead of in the castle of a lord.

Then there's the confusing overlap of knights who serve in a particular castle/household on a rotational basis, before going back to their own lands. ICly, that's probably what most of the household knights actually are, save for a few landless ones who board full-time at the castle. But mechanics-wise, they are more or less the same, being easily on-hand knights.

I guess country knights are just bonus knights you might get if you mobilize a lot of vassals, which may include some unnamed landholders that possess knighthoods, but rarely if ever perform castle guard duty - probably commuting it with a money payment or sending a substitute. They might not be exempt from a large scale feudal levy, though.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Hey I just reintroduced an old character and he's got a very complicated relationship with his wife that I think would be best illustrated by a player taking the reigns. Lorsh told me you quit but if it was just because your roleplay partner dropped out and you are still interested in this campaign I thought that you taking up this role might be a good way to get you back in. I must warn you, the way they got married is not very conducive to modern sense of morality so I'm not at all offended if you don't want to play a character who's situation is honestly a bit squick. Although if you want to take it in a more lighthearted direction I'm perfectly fine with the bridenapping actually being a legit elopement between the two characters like Phillipe always insists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back