Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

I was honestly kinda torn with this series on one hand, Oilers was the bracket pick and seeing that round 2 matchup would be pretty intense with this rivalry, plus extra satisfaction if the Flames knocked them out. (All assuming my team can finish the job and not suck in GM 7 vs the Stars) But also kinda wanted the Kings to win. Tough loss there as Oilers win 2-0 tonight against the kings of LA.

Hell yea!

Gonna watch a little bit of the Rags v Pens game 7 probably.
I’m debating watching it. I hear Crosby & Jarry are game time decisions for tonight.

On the replay that shows automatically I thought it was a stick shot to the face, turns out the stick just phased through the midsection. But this hit and pretty accurate punch takes my guy out of the game…. Damn.

EC824877-E30F-44CA-A531-1DDDED703DD0.jpeg

Marchand actually got ejected earlier on too…. Physical game in BAP. Working on that ‘It’s tricky & Quick Draw X Factor challenge’ before that shot took me out. Idk if what I was trying was working, but Boston showing some rough play in the first game against them since tanking the interview and them passing on my center.

I’m debating watching it. I hear Crosby & Jarry are game time decisions for tonight.

On the replay that shows automatically I thought it was a stick shot to the face, turns out the stick just phased through the midsection. But this hit and pretty accurate punch takes my guy out of the game…. Damn.

View attachment 985059

Marchand actually got ejected earlier on too…. Physical game in BAP. Working on that ‘It’s tricky & Quick Draw X Factor challenge’ before that shot took me out. Idk if what I was trying was working, but Boston showing some rough play in the first game against them since tanking the interview and them passing on my center.
Damn wtf that is pretty unfortunate. Damn Boston....
Nope, turns out I still couldn’t get a breakaway pass or one timer to count towards the goal. Back to the drawing board.
Ooof

Damn wtf that is pretty unfortunate. Damn Boston....

Ooof
Yeah, least it was third period and we had been up 9-4 and still won by that same score. Just unfortunate to happen like that on attempt for a second power play goal for the game and towards that challenge.

Yeah. I searched YT and still looking for results. But damn, some of these challenges for X factors just plain suck.

Tuned into the game now though, saw a new face on the intermission crew but not sure if I’ve seen her before or not. Impressive move by Guentzel and really cool if it holds up to count towards a goal. Never seen a skate trick like that one before

Yeah, least it was third period and we had been up 9-4 and still won by that same score. Just unfortunate to happen like that on attempt for a second power play goal for the game and towards that challenge.

Yeah. I searched YT and still looking for results. But damn, some of these challenges for X factors just plain suck.

Tuned into the game now though, saw a new face on the intermission crew but not sure if I’ve seen her before or not. Impressive move by Guentzel and really cool if it holds up to count towards a goal. Never seen a skate trick like that one before
Damn lmao.

Yes they do man.

I haven't tuned into the game at all tbh, I've been playing NHL 22 and my Rangers fan friend is giving me updates.

Damn lmao.

Yes they do man.

I haven't tuned into the game at all tbh, I've been playing NHL 22 and my Rangers fan friend is giving me updates.
I tuned in late since it was time to eat. No disappointment with this game 7, close and nice to watch tonight.

Nice though! Cool combo there, nhl 22 play and pal with the updates as you play. Quick question for you, I haven’t tried this yet but might and not sure I’ve seen a difference with EA’s style compared to 2K’s differences for height and weight in builds since their set ups are so different and haven’t tried myself yet. But, if I recall you went shorter on the winger correct? Any differences that are notable with speed, other physical attributes and etc?

I tuned in late since it was time to eat. No disappointment with this game 7, close and nice to watch tonight.

Nice though! Cool combo there, nhl 22 play and pal with the updates as you play. Quick question for you, I haven’t tried this yet but might and not sure I’ve seen a difference with EA’s style compared to 2K’s differences for height and weight in builds since their set ups are so different and haven’t tried myself yet. But, if I recall you went shorter on the winger correct? Any differences that are notable with speed, other physical attributes and etc?
I went shorter. Definite advantage in speed and handling but it's only slight I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back