Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Ah, I went short as hell- like 5'10 to start, but your player does grow so I think I'm like 6 feet now,
Oh nice! Looking back at it, could be something I should consider next go round. That nice little boost early on with speed and etc wouldn’t hurt at all. Especially with that growth feature in BAP and attributes going up, nice combo on the low key side.

Zuccarello/Mangiapane esque build.

Hell yea!

Yo Flames won it? Nice!
Oh my bad haha just hyped on my part. It’s tied 2-2 in the 2nd period nearing intermission. We’ve got way more shots on goal with 40 and held Dallas to about 12 shots so far. So offense and defense is there right now. Just 2 goals we unfortunately let pass. But not playing from behind like the start and usual team habits.

Oh my bad haha just hyped on my part. It’s tied 2-2 in the 2nd period nearing intermission. We’ve got way more shots on goal with 40 and held Dallas to about 12 shots so far. So offense and defense is there right now. Just 2 goals we unfortunately let pass. But not playing from behind like the start and usual team habits.
Ah ok got it got it. Also yea ur right I guess I would have gotten a notification from the NHL app if there was a winner.

Hell of a performance by Otter though! Simply awesome and incredible all night saving those Stars on countless shots but JG pulled it off on shot number 7.

Otter stood on his head tonight tho I heard, and Markstrom did a great job too, especially during OT.

HELL YEAAAAA! BATTLE OF ALBERTA ROUND 2!!!!
OH YEEEAAAHHH!!! Here we come Oilers!

Otter stood on his head tonight tho I heard, and Markstrom did a great job too, especially during OT.
Yeah Otter was saving them all night. Third period the squad played slightly better for him, but Otter kept them in it til the end. 60+ or so saves in one night…. Damn. He could only be asked to do so much on his own. Marky was Clutch in OT! Held strong to keep us in it.

OH YEEEAAAHHH!!! Here we come Oilers!

Yeah Otter was saving them all night. Third period the squad played slightly better for him, but Otter kept them in it til the end. 60+ or so saves in one night…. Damn. He could only be asked to do so much on his own. Marky was Clutch in OT! Held strong to keep us in it.
Damn right, can't wait to see the Cats v Bolts and the Oilers v Flames in the second round. We're in for a TREAT.

Nice. Sounds like it was an AWESOME game all around, right up from start to the amazing OT finish.

Vegas fired their head coach, but in other news, Isles promoted assistant coach Lane Lambert to head coach now, a solid replacement for Trotz, who should have never been fired in the first place.

Vegas fired their head coach, but in other news, Isles promoted assistant coach Lane Lambert to head coach now, a solid replacement for Trotz, who should have never been fired in the first place.
Oh wow hahaha…. About 6 years in the league and already going to have a third head coach going into a 7th season. Vegas is crazy. I’m sure with his coaching history Peter Deboer will have another job soon enough just as Gerard Gallant did after they let him go.

Congrats to Lane Lambert though. I had a feeling he would be the successor in New York with the Islanders, a good option there. But agreed, Trotz shouldn’t have been fired in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back