Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Yep :/

Yea pretty cool to be with San Jose to start off your career.

For sure. Those Ducks are rough....

Yea it is weird to see Tuukka Rask still playing lmao.
Yeah lol it’s definitely weird with Rask still playing. Was expecting the former Wild goalie or somebody like Reimer or Hill in goal besides my guy haha.

Well when I think of offensive defenseman few come to mind rn that I’d pick. But Karlsson keeps coming to mind so maybe a slightly taller (only a inch or two) version of him starting out. (Though still or trying to think of others that fit)

Looks like in 2nd period both games are tied 1-1. Between Caps & Cats and the Rangers & Pens.

Yeah lol it’s definitely weird with Rask still playing. Was expecting the former Wild goalie or somebody like Reimer or Hill in goal besides my guy haha.

Well when I think of offensive defenseman few come to mind rn that I’d pick. But Karlsson keeps coming to mind so maybe a slightly taller (only a inch or two) version of him starting out. (Though still or trying to think of others that fit)

Looks like in 2nd period both games are tied 1-1. Between Caps & Cats and the Rangers & Pens.
Gonna watch and tune into the Rangers v Pens game now.

Rangers defense is awful and Igor is playing poorly tonight. Wow.
Back to back games after that great OT performance. Yikes. What’s going on with Iggy? I would have thought the pull and rest from last game would be good for him. Sucks on the Rangers D as well. Just wow…. Pens found some magic this series.

Back to back games after that great OT performance. Yikes. What’s going on with Iggy? I would have thought the pull and rest from last game would be good for him. Sucks on the Rangers D as well. Just wow…. Pens found some magic this series.
Yea Igor is awful in the playoffs and this Rangers defense is pretty pathetic tbh.

Rough night with this game. Meanwhile the Caps lead 2-1 now in the third period, not as bad as earlier in the series but Cats still trailing with just over 6 minutes it looks like left to go.
Boo Caps.

But yea, Rangers are finished. They even look done and tired lmao. Pittsburgh takes this one and is gonna make the series 3-1 and bring it back to New York.

Final score, 7-2 Pittsburgh wins it. 3-1 PIT leads the series against the Rags. Wow, going back to New York for game 5.

Boo Caps.

But yea, Rangers are finished. They even look done and tired lmao. Pittsburgh takes this one and is gonna make the series 3-1 and bring it back to New York.
Yeah Rangers & Cats are the biggest concerns bracket wise with their first round play for me. But ah well, the fact the Rangers are this bad right now is pretty odd, I’d have expected a much closer series between these two. More like that Ot game and not this mess.

Panthers offense is almost non existent… yikes. Damn caps are likely taking this series.

Yeah Rangers & Cats are the biggest concerns bracket wise with their first round play for me. But ah well, the fact the Rangers are this bad right now is pretty odd, I’d have expected a much closer series between these two. More like that Ot game and not this mess.

Panthers offense is almost non existent… yikes. Damn caps are likely taking this series.
God I will cry if the Caps take that series. I hate them so much.

Draft ranking is 72nd projected third round so far according to the agent in both meetings. Man those games are long as a defenseman not involved in the offense and trying to avoid points altogether haha.

Same. I don’t have anyone I’m rooting for in the East bracket but was hoping Cats would atleast knock off a few teams I hate while still alive in the playoffs.
Yea same here.

Yeah facts… understandable facts here.
I'm too sad about the Trotz firing and too embarrassed for the Rangers to even make fun of the Rangers for doing so bad, or to even stroke Sorokin's ego and say how much better he is in the playoffs than Igor. At a low point here, haha.

Draft ranking is 72nd projected third round so far according to the agent in both meetings. Man those games are long as a defenseman not involved in the offense and trying to avoid points altogether haha.
Oooo nice! I like that draft ranking tbh. Seems promising. Looks like you'll get drafted somewhere and be realistic, not going 1st or 2nd overall! Good stuff right there. Lmk where you eventually do end up with that defensemen file.

Yea same here.

I'm too sad about the Trotz firing and too embarrassed for the Rangers to even make fun of the Rangers for doing so bad, or to even stroke Sorokin's ego and say how much better he is in the playoffs than Igor. At a low point here, haha.

Oooo nice! I like that draft ranking tbh. Seems promising. Looks like you'll get drafted somewhere and be realistic, not going 1st or 2nd overall! Good stuff right there. Lmk where you eventually do end up with that defensemen file.
Yeah that’s fair haha. I can understand where your coming from at the moment.

Yeah! I wasn’t sure where I’d end up ranking wise. All-Star and minimizing my offensive side of the contributions was pretty long and dull but worth it while playing for that Europe hockey team. I kept the draft picks authentic on settings, kinda was hoping the Kings would interview me since draft order I searched up showed them at 72… but ah well still a nice trio interesting choices.

Agreed though! I like that realistic range for getting picked as well. I got interviewed by Columbus who I think was pick 69, San Jose who was pick 71 I believe and Ottawa who sat at 74. (Guess Detroit 70 & Dallas 73 besides LA 72 weren’t interested haha) got my first 99 interview score with and picked by….

427B4B64-FF81-4D39-ABF7-CFC7787D582B.jpeg
Guess 26 wasn’t available so I’ll take 27. Haha

Yeah that’s fair haha. I can understand where your coming from at the moment.

Yeah! I wasn’t sure where I’d end up ranking wise. All-Star and minimizing my offensive side of the contributions was pretty long and dull but worth it while playing for that Europe hockey team. I kept the draft picks authentic on settings, kinda was hoping the Kings would interview me since draft order I searched up showed them at 72… but ah well still a nice trio interesting choices.

Agreed though! I like that realistic range for getting picked as well. I got interviewed by Columbus who I think was pick 69, San Jose who was pick 71 I believe and Ottawa who sat at 74. (Guess Detroit 70 & Dallas 73 besides LA 72 weren’t interested haha) got my first 99 interview score with and picked by….

View attachment 983256
Guess 26 wasn’t available so I’ll take 27. Haha
Oh hell yea! Nice! totally digging that mullet and the stache there bro! Lmao, beautiful look for the big boy.

Pretty cool tho going to the Sens. They suck, but cool uniforms and just a franchise I have no problem with. I guess a cool place to start off your career in Canada's capital haha.

Also damn, where did you look up that the Kings were 72nd? Is there a place where I can look this up and find the different draft rankings, positions, and picks of each team for NHL 22?

Solid interviews and team options there tho. Nice with the Sens tho, going to Ottawa.

Looks like those Cats won a game and tied the series with the Caps at 2-2.

Cats win 3-2 in OT. Nice. They finally won!

Oh hell yea! Nice! totally digging that mullet and the stache there bro! Lmao, beautiful look for the big boy.

Pretty cool tho going to the Sens. They suck, but cool uniforms and just a franchise I have no problem with. I guess a cool place to start off your career in Canada's capital haha.

Also damn, where did you look up that the Kings were 72nd? Is there a place where I can look this up and find the different draft rankings, positions, and picks of each team for NHL 22?

Solid interviews and team options there tho. Nice with the Sens tho, going to Ottawa.
Haha thanks! Thought I would try to change it up some from my OG BAP guy. But appreciate lol I liked the look as well and decided to rock it!

Yeah a pretty nice fit imo. A young team in the eastern conference to balance out the conference deal a little bit, while playing there with this Karlsson type build could be a spot for him to grow and maybe become the face of the franchise over time. Nice uniforms too. Nobody here that I have a issue with in rl either haha. Overall a pretty nice pick and fit with Ottawa. And true haha right in the capital is also nice to start off the career.

I looked about for a reliable seeming option and found this link for nhl.com I can share it. Gave me some help to know where different teams sit in the draft and etc for my BAPS. I’m pretty sure they have the results of that same draft too. Pretty sure I saw it besides this one here…. NHL announces complete order of 2021 NHL Draft

Yeah a nice, solid spot and interviews. I didn’t outright tank San Jose but lowered my score just enough to avoid there since my goalie plays in San Jose already. Columbus seemed nice but they interviewed first so tried to score fine with them but not too high in case a sweet option interviewed later haha. Sharks (85 score) Blue Jackets (87 score) but yeah agreed with the Ottawa Senators pick up.

Looks like those Cats won a game and tied the series with the Caps at 2-2.

Cats win 3-2 in OT. Nice. They finally won!
Finally! Haha. It has seemed like a long drought watching this team play the Caps lol. But seriously glad they won in OT! Great for them.

Haha thanks! Thought I would try to change it up some from my OG BAP guy. But appreciate lol I liked the look as well and decided to rock it!

Yeah a pretty nice fit imo. A young team in the eastern conference to balance out the conference deal a little bit, while playing there with this Karlsson type build could be a spot for him to grow and maybe become the face of the franchise over time. Nice uniforms too. Nobody here that I have a issue with in rl either haha. Overall a pretty nice pick and fit with Ottawa. And true haha right in the capital is also nice to start off the career.

I looked about for a reliable seeming option and found this link for nhl.com I can share it. Gave me some help to know where different teams sit in the draft and etc for my BAPS. I’m pretty sure they have the results of that same draft too. Pretty sure I saw it besides this one here…. NHL announces complete order of 2021 NHL Draft

Yeah a nice, solid spot and interviews. I didn’t outright tank San Jose but lowered my score just enough to avoid there since my goalie plays in San Jose already. Columbus seemed nice but they interviewed first so tried to score fine with them but not too high in case a sweet option interviewed later haha. Sharks (85 score) Blue Jackets (87 score) but yeah agreed with the Ottawa Senators pick up.

Finally! Haha. It has seemed like a long drought watching this team play the Caps lol. But seriously glad they won in OT! Great for them.
Yea lol, I love it. Solid hair and facial hair choice bud. Absolutely rocking it!

Oh I like that build. Heck yea, looks like it's gonna be a fun and solid place to start out. Maybe not cup champions, but a good starting place for your dude to be and develop for 3 years until he maybe moves elsewhere.

Oh sure! Mind sharing the link! And now that I think of it, yes I think you are right. For both NHL 21 and 22 I remember the top 16 picks being accurate to the actual top 16 team picks irl in that draft year. So yea, the games do the draft picks accurate to the irl order.

Yea makes sense on what you did there with San Jose. I wouldn't wanna be playing there if my goalie BAP was already playing there. Understandable.

Heck yea, boo Caps, go Cats lol.

Yea lol, I love it. Solid hair and facial hair choice bud. Absolutely rocking it!

Oh I like that build. Heck yea, looks like it's gonna be a fun and solid place to start out. Maybe not cup champions, but a good starting place for your dude to be and develop for 3 years until he maybe moves elsewhere.

Oh sure! Mind sharing the link! And now that I think of it, yes I think you are right. For both NHL 21 and 22 I remember the top 16 picks being accurate to the actual top 16 team picks irl in that draft year. So yea, the games do the draft picks accurate to the irl order.

Yea makes sense on what you did there with San Jose. I wouldn't wanna be playing there if my goalie BAP was already playing there. Understandable.

Heck yea, boo Caps, go Cats lol.
Appreciate! I love it too. I figure I Gotta have some fun with the appearance when I do BAPS and etc.

Yeah I agree think it will be for sure starting off here and coincidentally the same team Karlsson started on too. (Unintentional but I’ll take it haha) but yeah I agree on that.

Oh yeah no problem it was in last post but I see the link looks different form a typical link. Here is the nhl.com link for what I used NHL announces complete order of 2021 NHL Draft

Yeah true. I didn’t know the exact number they keep it accurate to but knew they had been accurate with the draft order and with the authentic setting to account for traded picks it helps too imo.

Yeah it would be pretty dull and feel too similar despite the position and etc.

100% haha

Appreciate! I love it too. I figure I Gotta have some fun with the appearance when I do BAPS and etc.

Yeah I agree think it will be for sure starting off here and coincidentally the same team Karlsson started on too. (Unintentional but I’ll take it haha) but yeah I agree on that.

Oh yeah no problem it was in last post but I see the link looks different form a typical link. Here is the nhl.com link for what I used NHL announces complete order of 2021 NHL Draft

Yeah true. I didn’t know the exact number they keep it accurate to but knew they had been accurate with the draft order and with the authentic setting to account for traded picks it helps too imo.

Yeah it would be pretty dull and feel too similar despite the position and etc.

100% haha
Thanks so much for the link!

Man, now I wanna get drafted either 52nd or 93rd overall and go to the Islanders!

Thanks so much for the link!

Man, now I wanna get drafted either 52nd or 93rd overall and go to the Islanders!
No problem bro! Easy assist there.

That would be awesome! Dream fit for you with one of those selections in BAP. Bring the Islanders a cup during your time in NY on the island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back