Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Alright cool, no worries just a question since you’ve been playing this longer then I have. Looks like it’s just one of those “Ah wells” situations. My Flames wing has won that LB trophy 3 times now since it popped lol yet still nothing. While the aforementioned issues still exist for the other one as well. So thought I’d ask and see what I’m doing wrong here. But no problem and I agree…. This tracking for X factors does suck tbh. That’s a big L, it changing the details on you from 5 to 6 for that X factor.
Yea all good. Feel free to ask me any other questions, should they arise. I may or may not be able to help with them lol.

Oh nice! LB Trophy! My dude is in the penalty box too much and fights too much to get one of those lmao. I'm also an asshole of a player and I lay dirty hits, elbow, hold against the boards, and get boarding penalties called on me, some on purpose some because the refs suck.

Yea fr, that whole x-factor stuff for BAP sucks lol. Kind of a shame it doesn't seem to track accurately.

Yea all good. Feel free to ask me any other questions, should they arise. I may or may not be able to help with them lol.

Oh nice! LB Trophy! My dude is in the penalty box too much and fights too much to get one of those lmao. I'm also an asshole of a player and I lay dirty hits, elbow, hold against the boards, and get boarding penalties called on me, some on purpose some because the refs suck.

Yea fr, that whole x-factor stuff for BAP sucks lol. Kind of a shame it doesn't seem to track accurately.
Appreciated seriously! And ok cool lol.

It’s early but if Murray is still on the roster since the regular season has started, I think I’m leaning towards him becoming the starter with how Forsberg has been playing. 9 goals through two games against Toronto to start this rookie season and we are still in game 2…. Yikes. My guy has spent time in the PB for fighting Dermott after laying a clean, solid hit on Marner again and being a menace out there. But teammates are lacking rn.

Yeah lol, I wasn’t even trying the last two times and didn’t expect the first trophy but I’ll take it haha. I just played my Wingers game and limited my PB time for fighting since his value was becoming too key for the teams offense seemingly. But nice haha! The enforcer style perhaps with a snipers skillset of course, awesome. Understandable on the trophy then but yeah refs do suck, some of these calls should just be allowed to play through or in some cases are just wrong calls to begin with imo.

Yeah they do haha and 100% agree. It’s a waste of time with its current issues on some of these X factors.

Appreciated seriously! And ok cool lol.

It’s early but if Murray is still on the roster since the regular season has started, I think I’m leaning towards him becoming the starter with how Forsberg has been playing. 9 goals through two games against Toronto to start this rookie season and we are still in game 2…. Yikes. My guy has spent time in the PB for fighting Dermott after laying a clean, solid hit on Marner again and being a menace out there. But teammates are lacking rn.

Yeah lol, I wasn’t even trying the last two times and didn’t expect the first trophy but I’ll take it haha. I just played my Wingers game and limited my PB time for fighting since his value was becoming too key for the teams offense seemingly. But nice haha! The enforcer style perhaps with a snipers skillset of course, awesome. Understandable on the trophy then but yeah refs do suck, some of these calls should just be allowed to play through or in some cases are just wrong calls to begin with imo.

Yeah they do haha and 100% agree. It’s a waste of time with its current issues on some of these X factors.
Murray is my current goalie for my 4th and 5th year of the Kraken BAP and he's kinda sucky and unreliable tbh, I have a love hate relationship with him. Although he did help us win that cup and even got the Vezina trophy I think lol.

Murray is my current goalie for my 4th and 5th year of the Kraken BAP and he's kinda sucky and unreliable tbh, I have a love hate relationship with him. Although he did help us win that cup and even got the Vezina trophy I think lol.
Yeah that’s true. We won both games but Anton Forsberg & Matt Murray are the two options for us right now in Ottawa and they’ve got Forsberg as the starter…. Rough 2 games. Some goals I won’t blame him but still pretty rough performance from A-F. Hard to win when giving up 4+ goals a game, so hopefully he improves or Murray takes over. Mads Søgaard (Rookie exp it appears for him. ‘19 draft class and low overall) is our AHL goalie. So limited options rn unless GM makes a move haha. A-F is a 1 year remaking contract with Murray having 3 years left.

Oh wow lol, I knew he won the Cup with you guys but didn’t know he also brought home the Vezina trophy too. Nice haha definitely a love/hate relationship you’ve got there.

Yeah that’s true. We won both games but Anton Forsberg & Matt Murray are the two options for us right now in Ottawa and they’ve got Forsberg as the starter…. Rough 2 games. Some goals I won’t blame him but still pretty rough performance from A-F. Hard to win when giving up 4+ goals a game, so hopefully he improves or Murray takes over. Mads Søgaard (Rookie exp it appears for him. ‘19 draft class and low overall) is our AHL goalie. So limited options rn unless GM makes a move haha. A-F is a 1 year remaking contract with Murray having 3 years left.

Oh wow lol, I knew he won the Cup with you guys but didn’t know he also brought home the Vezina trophy too. Nice haha definitely a love/hate relationship you’ve got there.
Nice. Ngl both are kinda rough, but that's Ottawa I guess lol.

Yep lol, you get it man.

A couple of 2-0 leads to start off the night. Canes & Bolts leading so far.
Oh wow, would you look at that lol. Kinda funny.

Nice. Ngl both are kinda rough, but that's Ottawa I guess lol.

Yep lol, you get it man.

Oh wow, would you look at that lol. Kinda funny.
Yeah true haha. Least it’s making this rookie season a bit more challenging I guess haha. I’m trying to hold off on scoring goals to make it more realistic for a defenseman and focusing on assists and setting people up too. So far the offense has been high scoring but definitely makes things interesting haha overall Ottawa has been fun and nice.

I’ve just about forgotten who’s in goal for Ottawa in RL tbh. I think Murray is there and I think for the most part this BAP roster is fairly accurate… if out of date a bit since, I went through the draft route.
Yeah lol

Yeah, Toronto hasn’t gotten too many shots in comparison to TB. 14-3 shots stats at the moment. Haven’t tuned into the Bruins/Canes yet other then a score check. A few penalties already though on first period between Leafs/Bolts and one game exit injury to Blackwell.

Yeah true haha. Least it’s making this rookie season a bit more challenging I guess haha. I’m trying to hold off on scoring goals to make it more realistic for a defenseman and focusing on assists and setting people up too. So far the offense has been high scoring but definitely makes things interesting haha overall Ottawa has been fun and nice.

I’ve just about forgotten who’s in goal for Ottawa in RL tbh. I think Murray is there and I think for the most part this BAP roster is fairly accurate… if out of date a bit since, I went through the draft route.
Yeah lol

Yeah, Toronto hasn’t gotten too many shots in comparison to TB. 14-3 shots stats at the moment. Haven’t tuned into the Bruins/Canes yet other then a score check. A few penalties already though on first period between Leafs/Bolts and one game exit injury to Blackwell.
Damn lol, rip Leafs.

Also, looks like Montreal gets 1st overall pick in the draft lottery.

Damn lol, rip Leafs.

Also, looks like Montreal gets 1st overall pick in the draft lottery.
Yeah that Defense of TB is winning the battle so far. Hedman getting it done. But TB with two penalties already due to too many men on the ice lmao gotta be kidding me.

Nice! Also wow, looked up the results and if this snapshot is correct… Coyotes & Flyers lost out on that 2nd pick. I thought one of them could get a top two pick. Devils got the 2nd pick? Interesting pair at the top of the board. Awesome for those teams though. I’m sure it’s a nice W for Montreal especially though.

Yeah that Defense of TB is winning the battle so far. Hedman getting it done. But TB with two penalties already due to too many men on the ice lmao gotta be kidding me.

Nice! Also wow, looked up the results and if this snapshot is correct… Coyotes & Flyers lost out on that 2nd pick. I thought one of them could get a top two pick. Devils got the 2nd pick? Interesting pair at the top of the board. Awesome for those teams though. I’m sure it’s a nice W for Montreal especially though.
Devs got second pick yea.

Welp looks like its MTL and NJD for NHL 23 lol.
Nylander with a PP goal after that latest TB too many men call. 2-1 game
Damn.

Devs got second pick yea.

Welp looks like its MTL and NJD for NHL 23 lol.

Damn.
Damn, kinda surprised me but good for the NJD squad.

Yeah lol looks like a easy choice for you in 23. Kinda cool options though. Now just to see how EA does the draft process and if experimenting will be needed to give more options haha. But a solid pair of choices. Nothing against Seattle but was hoping they wouldn’t get the 2nd pick again or the less likely top pick.

Yeah. Looks like while it was Nylanders shot they credited Tavares cause it went off his skate or something. Crazy way to get it but works.

Damn, kinda surprised me but good for the NJD squad.

Yeah lol looks like a easy choice for you in 23. Kinda cool options though. Now just to see how EA does the draft process and if experimenting will be needed to give more options haha. But a solid pair of choices. Nothing against Seattle but was hoping they wouldn’t get the 2nd pick again or the less likely top pick.

Yeah. Looks like while it was Nylanders shot they credited Tavares cause it went off his skate or something. Crazy way to get it but works.
Lord knows the Devils need that haha.

They need a major rebuild.

Yea cool options I guess. But yea I get where you're coming from there.

Yea I was gonna say, I heard Tavares got the goal. Man has been invisible all playoffs and all regular season long. Such an awful and over paid hockey player lmao. So glad we're rid of him.

Lord knows the Devils need that haha.

They need a major rebuild.

Yea cool options I guess. But yea I get where you're coming from there.

Yea I was gonna say, I heard Tavares got the goal. Man has been invisible all playoffs and all regular season long. Such an awful and over paid hockey player lmao. So glad we're rid of him.
Yeah that young team needs help haha.

Yeah, different preferences I guess. But yeah given the options for nhl 23 I’m fine with these. Though I’m sure Coyotes are cursing their luck haha.

Yeah, commentator mentioned Nylander was credited during the replay even though it appeared like someone else got a small touch on the puck in front of the net. So went with the play by play guy or whoever it was that said it. Tavares is one lucky dude, a slight skate touch gets him a goal. Lol.

Yeah that young team needs help haha.

Yeah, different preferences I guess. But yeah given the options for nhl 23 I’m fine with these. Though I’m sure Coyotes are cursing their luck haha.

Yeah, commentator mentioned Nylander was credited during the replay even though it appeared like someone else got a small touch on the puck in front of the net. So went with the play by play guy or whoever it was that said it. Tavares is one lucky dude, a slight skate touch gets him a goal. Lol.
Yea that's a tough ass break for the Coyotes. Rip Arizona.

Ah I see.

Yea that's a tough ass break for the Coyotes. Rip Arizona.

Ah I see.
Yeah forfeited last years first round pick thanks to the higher ups. And lose out again this year after prime position to get the 2nd pick atleast. Rip Coyotes indeed

Just saw the score of TB choking the lead away and Canes looking a lot stronger against the Bruins in 5-1 beating. Yikes. Meanwhile the Wild lead 2-1 in the early period.

Yeah forfeited last years first round pick thanks to the higher ups. And lose out again this year after prime position to get the 2nd pick atleast. Rip Coyotes indeed

Just saw the score of TB choking the road away and Canes looking a lot stronger against the Bruins in 5-1 beating. Yikes. Meanwhile the Wild lead 2-1 in the early period.
Yea, tough break....

Wow! Tampa choking? Yikes.

Nice, Canes came back heard. Too bad I hate both those teams tho, once again, lmao.

Good shit Wild, beat those Blues.

Yea, tough break....

Wow! Tampa choking? Yikes.

Nice, Canes came back heard. Too bad I hate both those teams tho, once again, lmao.

Good shit Wild, beat those Blues.
Yeah 4-3 Leafs win.

Yeah lol I don’t really care about these series outside of monetary reasons. But Canes playing better then I thought they would on the playoffs.

Agreed. Kirillo with both first period goals for the Wild, kid is bringing it early and often now in this series.

Stecher goal puts Kings up 1-0 in the first.

Yeah 4-3 Leafs win.

Yeah lol I don’t really care about these series outside of monetary reasons. But Canes playing better then I thought they would on the playoffs.

Agreed. Kirillo with both first period goals for the Wild, kid is bringing it early and often now in this series.

Stecher goal puts Kings up 1-0 in the first.
Damn, one more game and the Leafs take the series. 👀

Yea of course, makes sense lol due to the monetary reasons.

Nice nice, go Kings go.

Damn, one more game and the Leafs take the series. 👀

Yea of course, makes sense lol due to the monetary reasons.

Nice nice, go Kings go.
Yeah we could have two teams gone atleast after next game.

Yeah haha. Luckily espns bracket is round by round so maybe some losses won’t hurt too much there haha.

Yeah I’m liking this kings play overall here.

Yeah we could have two teams gone atleast after next game.

Yeah haha. Luckily espns bracket is round by round so maybe some losses won’t hurt too much there haha.

Yeah I’m liking this kings play overall here.
Hell yea, send those Oilers home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back