• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ -- [a small group search]

apolla

โ› it's only love, nobody dies โœ
coded by natasha.
  • โ€” chase the morning
    Hello again, RPNation!

I've posted many rp searches before, but this one is a little different. I'm looking for a small group of people (2-3 people other than myself) who would want to do a small group search. I have a bunch of plot ideas rolling around, but I'm not resigned to just doing those. I'm always open to hearing other people's ideas as well. I'll go into more detail with 'rules' on the last tab, but this is the general idea of what I'm looking for.

Genre wise, I'm looking for slice of life or modern supernatural. When I say modern supernatural, by the way, that includes the world as we know it today and also a modern AU of sorts. Futuristic plots and historical plots are generally not my forte, same with sci-fi. I'm not the best world builder, but we can always do some! I definitely love to build a story with my partner(s), and that includes the world, the plot, the characters, all of it.

I'm also going to state this now, I'm looking for people who are comfortable with darker themes. The roleplay itself can take place over DM, thread, or google docs. Discord is great for OOC and I definitely prefer talking there, just because it's faster and I like the chat style. We can discuss triggers and limits and such, I don't want to do anything that anybody is uncomfortable with, but I dislike straight fluff roleplays. I need the drama, the angst, the romance, all of it.

Speaking of romance, that's a definite yes.

The ability and willingness to double is also preferred, and I'll try to explain why. If there's three people in a roleplay, I'd love for each of us to double so that we each play a character for ourselves and then a romantic interest for someone else in the roleplay. If that's not your cup of tea, that's okay, perhaps we can work something out where we each play one character but there's still romance involved. Long story short, I'm willing to be flexible if we find the right group of people.

I think those are the main points, so if you're possibly interested, feel free to read on!

coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back