• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay I came up with a super drama-filled romance plot but it's like a Thai L+G (lesbian and gay) drama xD
Wanna read? I mean its rather detailed and some of the stuff can be changed as well as the genders of course =] it's not necessarily for the RP we wanted to do, this can be a separate RP =]
If you wanna hear about it that is xD

I'm gonna make a long post, that's not usually how I do it but I wanted to show the people around Joss' life.
Okay I came up with a super drama-filled romance plot but it's like a Thai L+G (lesbian and gay) drama xD
Wanna read? I mean its rather detailed and some of the stuff can be changed as well as the genders of course =] it's not necessarily for the RP we wanted to do, this can be a separate RP =]
If you wanna hear about it that is xD
Post away and I shall read, friend!

The pairings genders can be changed to diferent ones (fxf, mxm, fxm all are cool with me)

Character A and Character B are best friends who ended up having a drunk one night stand after the schools start of the year party, but Character B is so far in the closet he couldn’t be in any deeper. Character C has a crush on Character A who is the best friend of his brother Character B and is heartbroken when he finds out about B and A’s one night stand but is being supported by his classmate Character D who can't seem to help himself from slowly falling for him as he keeps being there for Character C. Character B tries to hide his sexuality by getting himself a girlfriend Character E who has no idea she is being used as a cover girlfriend. When Character E finds out she is being used by Character B she clues in her classmate Character F and the two then start to plan for Character E to take revenge on Character B but while following her long term plan for revenge she falls in love with Character F but Character F and Character C have a secret arrangement for them to pretend to date so his crush on Character A won't be discovered.

My idea was of the following characters to eventually end up as couples:

A+B
C+D
E+F

The pairings genders can be changed to diferent ones (fxf, mxm, fxm all are cool with me)

Character A and Character B are best friends who ended up having a drunk one night stand after the schools start of the year party, but Character B is so far in the closet he couldn’t be in any deeper. Character C has a crush on Character A who is the best friend of his brother Character B and is heartbroken when he finds out about B and A’s one night stand but is being supported by his classmate Character D who can't seem to help himself from slowly falling for him as he keeps being there for Character C. Character B tries to hide his sexuality by getting himself a girlfriend Character E who has no idea she is being used as a cover girlfriend. When Character E finds out she is being used by Character B she clues in her classmate Character F and the two then start to plan for Character E to take revenge on Character B but while following her long term plan for revenge she falls in love with Character F but Character F and Character C have a secret arrangement for them to pretend to date so his crush on Character A won't be discovered.

My idea was of the following characters to eventually end up as couples:

A+B
C+D
E+F
Wow. That is the most complicated relationship... Well actually the complicated relationship is the one Jon Snow and Danaerys has. But I think it sounds fun! Just a question, what kind of a couple is which couple? Like is Couple AB a gay couple, Couple CD a lesbian couple and Couple EF is the hetero couple?

Wow. That is the most complicated relationship... Well actually the complicated relationship is the one Jon Snow and Danaerys has. But I think it sounds fun! Just a question, what kind of a couple is which couple? Like is Couple AB a gay couple, Couple CD a lesbian couple and Couple EF is the hetero couple?
Like I said the couple gender can be changed, as it is atm its AB=gay, CD=gay and EF=lesbian but it can be all lesbian, all gay all streight or mixed like for example mxf, fxf and mxm or fxf, fxf, mxm or any other gender combo =] does that even make any sense?

Like I said the couple gender can be changed, as it is atm its AB=gay, CD=gay and EF=lesbian but it can be all lesbian, all gay all streight or mixed like for example mxf, fxf and mxm or fxf, fxf, mxm or any other gender combo =] does that even make any sense?
Or there can be two couples instead of three =]
OOOOHHHH I get it now. I thought it was strictly one kind of couple for each pair. And I think three couples is better for more drama.

OOOOHHHH I get it now. I thought it was strictly one kind of couple for each pair. And I think three couples is better for more drama.
I think its best to decide the genders when its decided if it would be a straight + one LGBT couple, one straight and 2 LGBT couples or an all LGBT or and all straight RP :D

I posted the interest check for that idea in case anyone wants to check it out =] it's under modern realistic.

Started with her recieving the phone call. Sorry my post took so long! It kept getting too long or too messy and I just didn't like it. It's still a bit too long but it's up and I hope it's alright! Sorry about that!
Originally had 5 more paragraphs of before the phone call but I didn't want it to be too long.

Started with her recieving the phone call. Sorry my post took so long! It kept getting too long or too messy and I just didn't like it. It's still a bit too long but it's up and I hope it's alright! Sorry about that!
Originally had 5 more paragraphs of before the phone call but I didn't want it to be too long.
I will read it after dinner hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back