• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed fandom RP OOC

Characters
Here
pretty sure its as adults but i need to know for sure XD im a lil slow today.

i'm fine with that storyline, btw

You aren't stupid. You just don't know much about.
No you're not stupid! I'm here to help if you have questions or need help so don't worry yourself.
I was thinking we could start the RP with them moving back to the family manor and get their powers whth one of them one night discovered the Book of Shadows in the attic but if you guys have other ideas/suggestions I am open to them (:
I'm fine with that but who will be the one to find the book of shadows?

You aren't stupid. You just don't know much about.

I'm fine with that but who will be the one to find the book of shadows?
It can be any of them, I am not picky so if one of you has a preference of who should find the book or who you think would most likely snoop around the attic and stumble upon it... But I do think it might be the oldest since she has partial amnesia and she might have wanted to find something of their grams to try and remember something. Or the youngest trying to find something to use for her room to decorate or use it after Promise stored in the attic or it could be Promise looking for a photo album to show to Persephone or something... Lots of options here hehe.

I am finally done with both my CS!! I was gonna finish it earlier but I fell asleep. R i v e r R i v e r I hope it's okay that Promise is the one the hospital contacted. Also injuries would be head injury, a few cuts and some bruises and a broken left leg.

I am finally done with both my CS!! I was gonna finish it earlier but I fell asleep. R i v e r R i v e r I hope it's okay that Promise is the one the hospital contacted. Also injuries would be head injury, a few cuts and some bruises and a broken left leg.
Its cool with me, it actually makes sense since she is the second oldest and lives at the manor (: so yeah its all cool.

I am ready when you guys are. I mean we can still add characters later, you know like people that come and go into and out of the sisters lives. Some characters can be permanent ones in the RP but not all have to be. By that I mean the ones any of us make besides our main/first character.

Also I was thinking maybe they meet Kara in the hospital when Persephone goes for a check-up or something and they get 'involved' with my character after Payton gets a premonition of Kara being attacked by bounty hunters without knowing she is a witch as well? And like with other ideas I give this too can be rejected, changed or replaced hehe (:

Last edited:
I kinda like that idea! :D and by kinda, I mean alot. XD

So Peyton would accidentally touch Kara or something, get the premonition, and probably freak out right because they don't know they're witches yet?

Maybe we can make some of them as the story goes on? Although if we start tomorrow I might not be able to post in till this time of the day.

Also I was thinking maybe they meet Kara in the hospital when Persephone goes for a check-up or something and they get 'involved' with my character after Payton gets a premonition of Kara being attacked by bounty hunters without knowing she is a witch as well? And like with other ideas I give this too can be rejected, changed or replaced hehe (:
I too like this one.

I kinda like that idea! :D and by kinda, I mean alot. XD

So Peyton would accidentally touch Kara or something, get the premonition, and probably freak out right because they don't know they're witches yet?
Glad to see you like it. How your character will react is entirely up to you (: but since they will be new to the whole being witches thing I think she would either be freaked out or worried, confused etc... (:

Maybe we can make some of them as the story goes on? Although if we start tomorrow I might not be able to post in till this time of the day.
Yeah we can add and remove character along the way. No need to make a full 'cast' now (:
Hmm who should even start this? I am honestly thinking one of you two since you are about to move back in but it can also be someone else, or me hehe.

Sure we can go with that. I will try to whing/write something up soon, not sure if I will manage to do it today trough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back