• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed fandom RP OOC

Characters
Here
I love his portrayal of Superman in Supergirl. He's very charming in that role and his smile. Ugh.
He's superman in supergirl? Wow. I haven't seen the show yet outside of trailers. But he seems like a pretty good actor and he does seem to play the charming roles a fair bit and pretty well.

He's superman in supergirl? Wow. I haven't seen the show yet outside of trailers. But he seems like a pretty good actor and he does seem to play the charming roles a fair bit and pretty well.
Yeah. Although he only guest stars in an ep or two a season... I think.

apolla apolla would your character have lived in the family manor or tried to live on her own for a while before moving back in? Just asking so I know what to write into my bio (:

HELLOOOOOO
sorry for my absence
i was thinking she moved out, tried to live on her own for a bit (:

Quick question!

Which sister am I basing my 'special' powers off of? Phoebe, or the half sister Paige (who was the youngest after Prue died)?
R i v e r R i v e r

I think she's great! The only thing is that their grandma bound their powers and they didn't know they were witches until they reunited at the manor unless we want to go a different way with it (:

FUCK
XD
I can totally change it!

I have no issue doing so. Though I'd have to change her whole bio I think, or at least most of it. xD But I really don't mind.

Alright yall I did my sheet, tell me though if something isn't right/doesn't fit and I can change it!
R i v e r R i v e r Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
I think she's great! The only thing is that their grandma bound their powers and they didn't know they were witches until they reunited at the manor unless we want to go a different way with it (:
Same with me. Just a suggestion, but you could also put in a name that starts with P. So that we're all Ps!! Yay!

Alright so just to verify, they discovered they're witches when they're the ages they are now? When they all move back into the mansion (well when the two of them move back in, since the other never left?)

Alright so just to verify, they discovered they're witches when they're the ages they are now? When they all move back into the mansion (well when the two of them move back in, since the other never left?)
When they move into the house they get their powers (: basically one of them finds the family Book of Shadows, reads a spell (without knowing its a spell) and it unseals their powers. Unless we want to change it of course.

When they move into the house they get their powers (: basically one of them finds the family Book of Shadows, reads a spell (without knowing its a spell) and it unseals their powers. Unless we want to change it of course.

Okay (i'm really sorry for being stupid) when they move into the house as kids, or as adults?
sorry ><

pretty sure its as adults but i need to know for sure XD im a lil slow today.

i'm fine with that storyline, btw

Okay (I'm really sorry for being stupid) when they move into the house as kids, or as adults?
sorry ><
No you're not stupid! I'm here to help if you have questions or need help so don't worry yourself.
I was thinking we could start the RP with them moving back to the family manor and get their powers when one of them one night discovered the Book of Shadows in the attic but if you guys have other ideas/suggestions I am open to them (:

Honestly I like that idea! I think it sounds pretty cool :3

and thank you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back