• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed fandom RP OOC

Characters
Here
Cool. I will start making a CS and see which age she will end up being since I have to choose one of the FCs I have but will do that when I think of her personality first.

What information would you like in the CS? I am assuming stuff like: name, age, gender, sexuality, power, personality and biography but would you like any other info like: likes, dislikes, fears, biggest wish/hope, etc... So I can make the CS thread.

Cool. I will start making a CS and see which age she will end up being since I have to choose one of the FCs I have but will do that when I think of her personality first.

What information would you like in the CS? I am assuming stuff like: name, age, gender, sexuality, power, personality and biography but would you like any other info like: likes, dislikes, fears, biggest wish/hope, etc... So I can make the CS thread.

I'm down for anything!

So they each have the one special power, and they can still perform spells and such?

Yes they all can do spells and make potions etc... And each has a power of her own, later more, Phoebe had premonitions, levitation and empathy for example.

Yaay I found a great FC so my character will be the middle sister if thats okay with you guys?

Should we use a similar bio then the tv series? Or would you guys like to change some stuff about it?

Would it be alright if I took the youngest sibling (Paige) and make the character a boy? That in itself would be quite the change. The back story would be similar minus the power.

Would it be alright if I took the youngest sibling (Paige) and make the character a boy? That in itself would be quite the change. The back story would be similar minus the power.
Then it wouldn't be the Charmed Ones? And they wouldn't be able to have the power of three?

Edit: Also, going for the oldest sibling btw.

They would. Just not with mine unless one of them dies. Boys can be witches too.

Last edited:
I mean, if I remember correctly being a Charmed one is exclusive to being female. Since it's a sisterhood of three that came from the Warren line of witches.

I mean, if I remember correctly being a Charmed one is exclusive to being female. Since it's a sisterhood of three that came from the Warren line of witches.
I think Colorless is right on this one, sorry. But maybe you can play a cousin thats a male witch or a love interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back