• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed fandom RP OOC

Characters
Here
I seem to vary when and where I write. I've gone into the silent, dark realms to write and other times with music or sound in the background.

Speaking of creativity, I've just recently come up with a few ways to address my character and how or when he will appear before the sisters (not set in stone of course) :
  1. Witness to the car crash and therefore offering his assistance in any way possible (which leads him to donate blood for a blood transfusion) and that is how they meet in the hospital.
  2. After the events and the sisters are all in the manor, Quinn comes in asking to borrow a cup of sugar (comedy-wise my favorite).
  3. If there is partial memory loss maybe he could play off of that and say that she and his dad are work friends or something? (1 and 3 can coincide with one another but personally, I'm leaning more between 1 and 2. 3 is a little bit too telenovela for me.)

I think the second one is the best. Because the car crash happened in Salem when Seph was on her way back. And the third is... Well, I can't think of how that would work because prior to the story Seph was in Seattle.

Well he was assigned to them. Even leo kept tabs on them before becoming charmed.

#guardianangel

But anywho, YES!! He gets to make a fool of himself!! Did I mention that I love the second option? 😂😅

Well he was assigned to them. Even leo kept tabs on them before becoming charmed.

#guardianangel

But anywho, YES!! He gets to make a fool of himself!! Did I mention that I love the second option? 😂😅
Hmmmm. Leo did do that. Hahaha. Wanna tell how it could be a comedic scenario?

I think the second one is the best. Because the car crash happened in Salem when Seph was on her way back. And the third is... Well, I can't think of how that would work because prior to the story Seph was in Seattle.
Oh right! I totally forgo to ask if you have a nickname for Persephone that Promise would call her?

Didn't really think about it since it's not easy to come up with a nickname for Promise. I think she could just say sis, sorry I just woke up and my brain is still a bit cloudy hehe

I am sure once I fully wake up and give it some thought I can come up with an incident in their childhood that gained her some sort of nickname :D

I dont know if I will manage to write it up before I have to go to work but I will definitely try my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back