• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom charizard why you eatin' all my pancakes (m// fandom search)

roadrat

DA GIANT RAT
heyo pals! i'm back at it again lookin for some one on ones.
my name's kal! 24 nonbinary dude (he/they)
i don't care what age/gender you are so long as you can write

i'm currently off work due to The Virus so i have way too much free time and am really craving writing something! i'm pretty much only looking for fandom stuff, with the exception of a few oc x canon pairings i'd be down to do. that said though, i'm more interested in canon stuff!

i double and all too, don't be afraid to bring me multiple ships! on my end i prefer m//, but if we double i'll do whatever you want as well.

i love talking ooc to my partners, don't be afraid to just. throw memes and shit at me constantly! i'm a lot more friendly than i seem heehee

one big note is that i probably won't reply every day; i do get really socially exhausted easily and also i'm. a slow writer. please bear with me! i promise i'll get AT LEAST 2 posts out a week for you, if not more!

uhh anyways i don't think there's much more important info to state. so here's what i'm looking for! feel free to bring up any kind of AU for any ship, i love AU's to death and love doing those over canon!

PERSONA 5
(note: i haven't beat royal yet so Do Not Spoil it for me please!!!!!)
BIG BIG BIG HYPERFIXATION, I'LL DIE 4 U IF U RP P5 WITH ME.....
will do oc x canon!!!! if you play akira/ren for my oc i'll play anyone for you ;v;
akira/ren x akechi
akira/ren x yusuke
akira/ren x ryuji
polyships....yes

PROMARE
lio x galo

FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES
any ships with linhardt, yuri, and claude tbh. suuuper willing to double!
sylvain x felix
ferdinand x hubert

HYPMIC
god idk bring up ships!
dice x gentaro
doppo x hifumi

that's it at the moment, kinda a small selection but SHRUG i'm picky heehee,,,

hellohi! i’m seb, i’m 21 and agender :] i’m also a fe3h and hypmic fan (extremely rare specimen), and i know this thread is like 2 years old but if you’d ever like to roleplay fe3h or hypmic, i’d love to rp with you :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back