• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Character Swap (Interest Check)

snakeyem12

RP obsessed
@mzmingle and I would like to create a roleplay where everyone makes a character each at the beginning and then once a few people have signed up we assign each person a character that isn't their own. This idea would require fairly detailed character sheets but would only require one decent paragraph per post as we realise more than that during conversation can be difficult. Of course more per post would be great. We may make it a high school role play but we aren't completely sure so if you have ideas for that, they are welcome.

I think it would most likely be a boarding school RP. I would allow anime characters as well as realistic ones, but you'd have to remember that you wouldn't be this character.

It could help people play characters of different personalities, as opposed to the one or two that people (like me) keep throughout roleplays.

We would probably have an option saying how many characters you would like to roleplay as and you could contribute more than one person if you wanted. The only thing about that is we can't guarantee you would be able to have the amount of characters that you would like, or that all the characters you make would be used.

I don't really care either way. The normal Highschool would be interesting, and I don't have an ideas for something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back