• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Character Sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
Name: Theresa Xavier

Alias: Calypso

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 116

Occupancy: Phd student

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Mutant

Appearance:

Character:
Terri has a very sweet personality. Growing up, she learned from her parents, mostly her mother, how to be friendly and nice to people, and to be humble. Some times, it was hard for her to be friendly or keep up her sweet personality, especially as bullies were always pestering her, especially in High School. Being a lonely girl who enjoyed reading and searching for things to study over the internet while listening to music certainly didn't help her chances to be accepted. Terri's dad noticed her powers and tried to teach her techniques to calm herself down and to not go overboard with her powers. Having a rather dislike towards her father, she ignored most of his advises and offers to join him at his institute, not wanting to leave her mother alone in England. She never forgave her father for leaving them in England. Terri always uses her powers with carefulness, as she realizes what harm can do to her and the other if she goes overboard, her fear of inadvertently rendering someone invalid leaving her with a natural limitation of her abilities.

Background
Teresa Xavier was born to Maria Xavier (nee Kelsey), a British science teacher, and Charles Xavier, headmaster at the Xavier Institute for gifted Youngsters. When it comes to her early life, Teresa remembers being around her father almost all the time, him always dotting on her and keeping her so close, many times Charles would fall asleep with Teresa in his arms. When Terri was 10, her mother got an offer to teach at a school in London, her hometown. Charles couldn't let his students without guidance and explained it to Maria, and she understood. Terri, however, did not take the news well. She chose to not remain at the institute and rather follow her mother.

That was the turning point in their relationship. Charles would come to visit them, at which point Terri would try and avoid him, by talking walks outside, or stay inside her room and crank the music so loud as to not let her father say anything telepathically to her. By trying to block his words and her crying would make her have very grave migraines, sometimes leaving her on the bed, unable to move or talk. Many times Xavier tried to convince her to join, but Terri kept refusing.

At school, things didn't fair any well either. Being the girl that stood at home most of the time, quiet and smiley all the time made her the favorite target for bullies. One day, when a bully started to mess with her very badly, she yelled "STOP PICKING ON ME!" at which point the bully fell back clutching his head, as her anger and memories surged into his memory. Terri fell as well, a pain that was so severe that she could not move or see clearly. Many memories that were not hers surged through her mind. She woke up in the nurse's office, her mother watching over her.

Charles heard about this incident, and took her to the institute with her mother's permission, holding her there for 6 months, for training. There, she met and formed a friendship with Finn Wagner. When she returned back home, she kept contact with Finn. At school, there were rumors that Terri was crazy and was sent for therapy. But, she kept her head high, still having her happy demeanor. The bully she had unwillingly mind blasted avoided her, almost ran when she passed him in the halls.

Graduating from high school, Terri chose to study psychology, and found a college she liked in New York State, and studied psychology. She finished her masters there, and enrolled to study for her Phd, when she met and befriended another fellow mutant, Morgan, a freshman at the same college. She took a liking to her, and started to help her keep her powers under control.

Strengths
  • Advanced knowledge of psychology.
  • Can retain information easily, as a bi-product of her powers.
  • Loyal to the end to her friends.

Weaknesses
  • Very poor physical condition - cannot withstand hand-to-hand combat.
  • Headaches - after using her powers for extended periods of time, her headaches become present, and, as she goes on, the headaches amplify, having the possibility of throwing her unconscious.
  • Poor training - refusing to listen to her father, her powers are not finely tuned, and she can barely control them.

Powers
  • Mind Blast : Can bombard the target with information, on the downside of having rather powerful headaches herself due to not being able to control the information coming and going.
  • Mind Alteration : Can alter some memories slightly, like change the color of a shirt or a maximum of 2 words in one text.
  • Mind Link : the ability to develop a mental link with any person within range (Any visible range, if Terri can see them in her line of sight, she can link with them - if they're 3 miles down a field, she can link them but it hurts and requires longer to form) for a small period of time.

Other
  • Terri loves old music, and listens to them to calm down sometimes.
  • She has a sidecut which she always shows by parting he hair to her left side, and placing the hair in a ponytail.
  • Theme song :

Last edited:
6d1fced20eff7e35cfda36be785c4c0f--tommy-shepherd-young-avengers.jpg

Name
"Wallace Donald Jones, at your service."

Alias
"Like my super hero name? Should've just asked that. I'm Turbo."

"Sometimes people call me Wally. Most times, actually. Just- call me Wally."

Race
"I'm half Inhuman, half regular human. I'm all super though."

Allegiance
"I'm an Avenger. Pretty sure I could get into Attilan [Home of the Inhumans] too."

Appearance
"Six foot tall, err.. One-sixty pounds. Fair, almost pale skin. Sky blue eyes, the chicks dig it. And, er... the white hair."

Character:
"People say I'm too energetic. Always hyped. Restless. Am I? I dunno. Dudn't feel like it. I just don't like sitting down too much. Tight spaces, nope. Boring people, clothes, movies, books, people, cars, houses- nope. I like big, fast, fancy. Maybe that makes me childish, I don't care. I like what I like. Sometimes, I'm too energetic, makin' jokes in bad times, pulling pranks that go above and beyond. People get mad, but then they laugh with me. I'm really just trying to be someone to relieve stress, y'know? Especially with the Avengers, grrr.. 'I'm saving the world,' there ought to be someone to dial it down when the going gets hard, remind people we're only human, and help 'em let out a laugh. Hm, guess it's sort of thoughtful of me. Never saw myself as such a softie, but I like to make people smile, I guess."

"Ah, when I got my powers it was a no brainer I'd become a super-hero. I've grown up admiring supers, reading comics, playing the videogames. Being a real hero might not be a walk in the park, but it's my dream, and I'm going to prove I deserve to be out on the big stage, the fate of the world literally in my hands. I think it's only common sense. If you've got the power to help the little guy, why wouldn't you? I love people. All people. No one deserves to be picked on because they can't defend themselves, so I defend the defenseless. It's as simple as that, really."

"Finally, I'm not always so go-lucky. You won't like me when I'm not nice. Ask the villains. When it comes to my friends, family, my Earth. I'll stop at nothing to protect them. Might not be the smartest, or strongest, but I sure as hell got the biggest heart in the right place."

Background

• Born to human mother Zahra Jones and unknown Inhuman father
  • Raised as a human, average school and childhood
  • Inhuman abilities sprouted during puberty, thought to be mutant
  • Trained himself normally until 15, donned a homemade costume he used to fight on the streets
  • Apprehended by S.H.I.E.L.D. shortly after, offered position as a junior operative
  • Accepted, has since acquired his own suit, I.D., and hostel on the Helicarrier if need be
  • Continues to attend Manhattan High School in New York

Strengths
Wally hyper-active imagination, and out-of-the-box thinking have helped him on plenty occasions. With a creativity like no other, he's formulated the most outlandish of plans, that have even worked, too. Wally is also highly ambitious, and has a hope greater than most kids his age. His aspirations, and determination to meet them build a huge part of his character.

He's also been training for years, and has since retained an adept close quarters fighting skill, and due to his natural athleticism, is a great gymnast, acrobat, and skilled in parkour.

Finally, Wally's second language is French from his mother's side of the family.

Weaknesses
To start, Wally is a normal human, and retains the various human weaknesses. He's also very young, and naive, which has been a problem more than once in the past.

His powers are also considerably loud, and obviously explosive. He is also constantly making the thermo-chemicals, and at a surplus, has to deplete the excess.

Massive amounts of water could also douse his combustion ability. As a half Inhuman, Terrigen mists reduce his abilities, but not to full Inhuman extents.

Powers
Turbo possesses the ability to bodily generate thermo-chemical charge and release it from his skin. This energy is used as
thrust to cause his body to be propelled through the air, like his namesake, at great heights and speeds with considerable maneuverability. He can control his speed and direction through sheer act of will. At the moment, he is only able to release this energy from his arms and feet.

He is also able to use this ability to fire off blasts of the thermo-chemical energy, like miniature explosions from the palms of his hands.. This could work as a ranged attack, a long beam, or forcing the explosions downwards to propel his body up (not flight).

When he is using his superhuman powers, Turbo possesses superhuman durability due to the energy field that forms around his body.

When also in motion while using his abilities, Turbo's strength is multiplied due to this same energy.

Other
Turbo's suit has two layers. A thin, cushion beneath the metal shell of the suit. The metal of his costume is extremely flexible, and is immune to the high heat, and concussive force his abilities produce. After pressing a button on the suit, the green of his armor turns a jet black for incognito. He also has a set of goggles to protect his vision, as well as basic HUD that allows telecommunication and G.P.S. systems. The entirety of his suit is built to be lightweight and easy to move in.

Name
Morganna Dempsey-Le Fay

Alias
None Yet (Torn between trouble and The Architect.)

Race
Half Fae Mutant

Allegiance
Independent

Appearance
b28fab93937a820217d9aff90396d7da.png

Weight: 130
Height: 5'7"
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Character:
Eccentric, odd and a little too excited at times Morgan can best be described as a ball of energy when not burdened into the ground by her gift. Growing up Morgan had a strong upbringing where she learned from both parents, one a former X-Men and the other somewhat of a mystery even to her. Despite her father's pushing for her to return to Xaviers Institute she managed to convince them otherwise after being pull from school over an incident with her gift. It was this incident that led to her family pulling her from high school and moving her to be homeschooled.

Background
Born into a rather interesting household Morgan has always been one to take a broader look at the world around her. Growing up around her father, a mutant as well as her mother, a Sorceress she has had quite the upbringing despite her parents being gone much of the time due to business. Despite them being gone Morgan has always been one to learn from them even at a distance. Through this she has managed to pull together the best traits from both her parents while remaining who she wanted to be.

As she continued to grow her parents jobs began to relax more as they solidified their positions at the heads of their competing companies. With their jobs no longer consuming the entirety of their day they were both able to turn their focus to Morgan and her sister Andria. It was around this age that Andria began to show signs of her affinity for magic. However, it was Morgan's incident in 9th grade that set the precedent for how she was going to be taken.

The incident at schooled was something she couldn’t control, having been picked on by a group of girls for several days in a row it wasn’t until she turned and screamed at them that it started. The first instance of her mutant ability showed itself as a tear opened beside the group of girls. The tear bowed before enveloping the three girls.

Staring at the scene unfolding in front of her, the scream of the girls stopped the moment the tear sealed itself shut. Turning and running from the scene Morgan managed to make it outside before another tear ripped open a few feet above the ground in front of her. From out of the tear dropped the three girls, intact but significantly more worse for wear.

After the incident Morgan was homeschooled by her mother while her sister Andria remained at school. Despite being removed from school her gift continued to make itself known. However, Morgan's mother had always seemed to be able to get Morgan to close them without much prodding. As time ticked by Morgan had begun to blossom into a young woman, her schooling allowing her to get into a great university. It was here that she began to show more control over her powers, having not had an uncontrollable incident in nearly four months.

Her control however was not entirely through her own doing. While going to school Morgan met Terri Xavier, someone who while she was originally apprehensive about quickly showed their true colors to Morgan. With Terri’s help Morgan had begun to truly get a grasp on her powers, as random as they seem.

Strengths

Decent Connections- Morgan had grown up in the world of the financial elites. While not on the level of her parents she has had the pleasure of meeting many an individual through her parents or her own modelling career.

Problem Solver/Quick thinker- While focused on a situation Morgan can use her ability to see into the innumerable consequences of her actions. While she can not hope to process them all she is able to see some paths that it may take, influencing her decisions in the process.

Mathematician- Morgan's ability to process information at a breakneck speed has always lent to her strength in mathematics and physics. While able to easily figure out problems, equations and real world situations she is still learning at Uni and she still has a lot to learn.

Weaknesses

Limited to what she can currently see.

Using her power to pull larger objects through causes strain on her. Possibly causing her to pass out, have a nose bleed or even lose her ability to pull things through for a time.

Has to be awake- While her constructs remain when she passes out, those that require some form of intelligent input will shut down and cease to function. (If she brings a car through it wont work if shes asleep. Mechanical things require her to be awake.)

Through peering into the tears Morgan is able to predict the outcome of some events. As difficult as this is for her the big drawback is that she is often caught up in her own head making it rather easy to surprise her initially. One can also manipulate Morgan's actions by mentally altering her view into the future. This however would open the one influencing her to the full flood of information the girl was processing, depending on the person this could easily overwhelm them.

Powers

Morgan is gifted with the ability to manipulate Tears within the space-time continuum. This allows her various abilities.

-The ability to peer into Tears that show possible scenarios which, if tampered with, can enact themselves within her current universe.

-Morgan is the only person known to be capable of controlling these Tears naturally, and can exploit them to summon objects such as weapons, ammunition or parts of the scenery, as well as living beings.

-Morgan is able to travel through the tears within her own universe, bridging gaps instantly and providing a quick method of travel. This however can also be a double edged sword as she can’t always be sure where the other end of the specific tear has opened. This ability is literally Russian Roulette.

Other:

Her eyes are a byproduct of her fae heritage.

Morgan does not have full control. While she can control what she manipulates the reality of her power is that they will appear with or without her permission. This could lead to some interesting interactions among people. An example would be a tear in modern day, playing music out of it from the 40's. No image, simply the music. However, one can not interact with the tear if they are not Morgan. Everyone else would just hear the music.

Last edited:
June 26
Name
Esk Noman

Alias
Noire

Race
Dark Elf

Allegiance
Himself.

Appearance
JPEG_20190614_114726.png
Standing at 6ft 8in and weighing 225lbs Esk is a very intimidating figure, his patchwork of scars depict a life of violence and pain.

Character:
Esk was once a Idealistic and ambitious dark elf. But conscutive defeats and humiliations have rendered him little more than a survivalist. It takes little more than a safe place and some Food or water to make him feel greatful. That said he seemingly feels threatened by most things as he has shown to be skittish and reclusive, not to mention dangerous. While doesnt seem to go out of his way to seek conflict, he has shown he can be very dangerous when cornered. He also seems to bear a bitter hatred of Asguardians.

Background
The Rise to power- Born shortly after the dark elves banishment to the dark world Esk noman was practically raised with a spear in his hand. Taught that the Asguardians were the source of their banishment he festered a hatred for them that drove him to train as hard as possible to slay them. After nearly four thousand years climbing through the ranks of malakith's army he finally earned recognition when he slew his own brother in a duel for the honor of going on the mission Malakith had planned. He would be sent to asguard to strike down the sons of odin and prevent them from growing into problems for malakith in the future.

The Hammer Falls- With Malakith's magic covering him Esk managed to sneak past Hiemdall and using his own stealth skills and magic he tracked down the closest of odins sons. Loki the trickster, who was in the gardens with four guards. Esk made short work of the guards and engaged loki. While slippery the trickster found himself painfully outpaced by the dark elf who had spent millennia training for this very purpose. Yet the sound of thunder and a bright flash cast the elf across the gardens. The bolt had come from thor who had come from above in a fury at his brother being attacked. More importantly the bolt had taken Esk's spear arm from the shoulder down, yet he had managed to get ahold of his weapon. Facing down the enraged thunder god it quickly became apparent that it was in fact esk who had been ill preparred. A lesson taught to him by an uru hammer to the face and a long fall into the waters of asgard and finally the longest fall came from over the edge of the great waterfalls of asgards edge.

The Betrayal- Esk thought himself surely dead, however Malakith had other plans for him. As it turned out he had seen the entire battle through Esk's eyes amd the information he gained caused him to view His assassins failure as a form of success. He warped esk back home, afixed him with a highly experimental Nyxian crystal prosthetic. However rather than feeling greatful esk was enraged by his kings mercy seeing it as pity. Also blaming him for sending him after the asgaurdian princes without telling him what he was dealing with. Finally the dam holding his rage broke and he turned against the dark elf king launching a vicious assault against him he managed to slay all the royal guards and was nearing the king to stike him when he was struck with a blast of magic that launched him hundreds of kilometers away, vaporized his armor and left him heavily injured. He had only sirvived because his arm managed to absorb a portion of the blast that went past his armor. Using the stored magic he opened a rift to midgard and fled into the mortal realm before malakith could catch up with him. He now finds himself lost in a strange realm heavily injured with no idea what to do next...

Strengths
Will to live- Esk possesses a will to live that has caused him to keel fighting even when he had lost an arm, and to get up after being blasted halfway across a continent with severe internal injury. His grit is admirable at the very least.

Immortal combat skills- Esk has honed his skills over thousands of years and has tested his metal against gods and monsters. He is very confident in his skills and one would be hard pressed to find a better master of the spear.

Anti magic- above all esk specializes in assassinating mages, he has spent most of his life ploting to get closer to malakith so he could kill him. He is very skilled at dodging, quick casting, and slipping past magic spells.

Sneaky Snek- When facing off against gods and mages who can blast you to oblivion it pays to not he seen. Esk is very good at remaining hidden, moving silently, and evading detection.

Weaknesses
Ignorance of Midgard- Esk has never been to midgard even once. He knows nothing of the realms politics, technology, or even its geography. Hell he doesnt even speak any of their languages.

Ignorance of Technology- Even the normal modern day technology is a mystery to esk, anything beyond that will also confound him. While he is still a threat to tech users he does find them significantly harder to counter than magic users or skill based heroes. Stark tech in particular gives him grief.

Physical limitations- Esk is pretty powerful, slightly above the likes of Loki. However many metahumans are stronger to say nothing of beings like hulk and thor. His speed and reflexes are far more impressive yet even they are rivaled by the more speed oriented metahumans. His durability is perhaps the lowest stat as he is vulnerable to high caliber bullets and heavy impacts.

Nyxian crystal overload- while his prosthetic arm can absorb energy and channel it into magic it does have limitations and reaching those limits can be catastrophic. If his arm reaches a critical overload it can explode violently likely killing or maiming Esk in the process.

Powers
Dark elf physiology- Esk is far more strong and durable than even peak human capabilities, however he and his kind shine in aspects of speed and agility having reaction speed dozens of times superior to that of humans. It is claimed that they can percieve the flight of bullets.

Dark Magic- esk is capable of weaving spells that burn, shock, corrode, and slice. In addition he can render himself invisible, weave minor illusions, summon weapons, and a wide array of other spells. However in order to best counter mages he has avoided learning any "big" spells. Instead sticking to low cost power conserving but accurate spells which he casts remarkably quickly in order to interupt spell casters or fire off quick counters while dodging.

Nyxian Crystal Prosthetic- the crystaline arm he has to replace the arm he lost to thor is actually quite powerful. Harder than steel and capable of absorbing energy and channeling it into magic that he can utilize. He must use magic to move the arm and if overloaded it will explode. In order to balance this he will often absorb an attack an unleash a flurry of quick cast spells. However powerful enough energy attacks can overload the prosthetic in one shot.

Other
Zeed- A spear made of darksteel, both lightweight and incredibly durable, this spear has traded blows with Mjolnir and come out unscathed. It is capable of minor manipulations of gravity. Able to fire heavy purple energy bolts, or trap objects or people in a tractor beam that allows him to move them around. He can also call Zeed back to his hand, but unlike mjolnir his weapon just teleports back to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Deimos

Alias
The Star Dragon

15- for a dragon that is roughly equal to 23 due to the unique way in which dragons age.

Race
Mutants
(draconic mutant)

Allegiance
Deimos has always been neutral, he's recently been selling magic help, spell books, and even giving 'safe magic lessons' to anyone who had the coin under the guise what he was doing would stop dumb and dangerous magic use by amateurs. Although he specialized in researching things for people, namely magic, occult things, and even finding the names of specific people if need be. Although he has wanted to use his talents for better.

Appearance

Character:
Deimos is a relatively swave person, he's always been relatively quiet, even as a baby. That's kind of a thing with baby dragons, their instinct is to stay silent, still, and hidden until their mother returns for them. Therefore Deimos never engaged in the regular 'baby babbling' as most do and didn't learn to speak until he was nearly 5. He learned quickly and now speaks very eloquently, calmly with a stern undertone. He hardly ever has to raise his voice above normal speech level. He can get his point across with as few words as possible, yet he can manipulate things around through language. Deimos's humor his somewhat sarcastic yet subtly dark just as everything else about him. He does still resemble his mother in terms of his little gestures. His light smirks, lip biting, eye rolling and all the semi-sassy yet dry epicness that was his mother.

Background
Deimos's story begins in a lab, where a man, hungry for power, striven for perfection. The scientist's name was Dr. Jame's F. Crowley. Dr. Crowley managed to get his hands on an ancient artifact made of the bones of a beast and was able to perfect rewriting it's entire genetic code and clone whatever the beast was... What he got was the first ever resurrection of an extinct species, Dracconis Lunaris or- the lunar drake. She was monstrous, she was ferocious, and she could turn human at will. Her name was Silithia. Dr. Crowley, although cruel and horrid, considered her one of his greatest accomplishments, aside from his 'dog', but still she had more to offer than just her existence. She was to provide him with offspring to experiment upon.

After the deed was done and Silithia realized she'd gotten pregnant from the ordeal she realized she had to escape, for her child sake. It was time to break free or die trying, anything to keep them from experimenting on her baby. She managed to break free from her cell and burn Crowley's lab to the ground and fly off into the night, Delivering Deimos is a corn field, alone 2 months later. From then on they were nomadic, seeking shelter wherever they could and just trying to escape as Crowley's prize experiment, a beast nicknamed 'Crowley's Wild Dog' had been sent to drag them both back.

They were on the run for 8 years, Deimos was taken from town to town, living in warehouses, under bridges and in forests to hide. But their luck eventually ran out. It was a rainy night and Silithia had stopped at a creek for a drink of water when she was ambushed. She ordered Deimos to run as she fought him. It'd be the last time they saw each other. Deimos ran into a New York town and was picked up by a police car that was making the rounds and brought to the police station and eventually put up for adoption, which granted him two loving parents in Brooklyn who even gave his real mother a proper burial. Their names were Tim and Grace Weinberg, an older couple who were patient enough to comfort an 8 year old who had just lost his mother, as well as teaching him to read treating him as if he were their son. He is thankful for them, but he would give anything to have Silithia back and to wreak havoc on those who took her from him.

Strengths
  • Research ability- Deimos has a literal library of rare and occult books he's managed to accumulate over the years. Everything from history to magic and all things strange in between. Ask him to find something, he will research until he finds it. He's a magic information bank. Although don't get him talking about magic for too long otherwise he man short circuit someone's brain trying to murder laws of physics with magic.
  • Languages- Not all of these books were in English. Hell RARELY are they in modern common. Therefore Deimos has taught himself many dead languages such as Greek, old Egyptian dialects, Sanskrit and some african languages to read these spell books with decent accuracy (with the help of some 'translate language' spells.)
  • Information bank- Once again, he kind of stores magic knowledge like an encyclopedia. That being said, Magic detective has been another role he's played several times.
  • Innate Magic- Dragons are magical by nature. They are born with their perspective type of magic... however there is nothing inhibiting Deimos from picking up other forms so long as he is willing to put in the time and work to learn it. This is why Deimos is so good with the arcane arts. Nothing is off limits from him in terms of magic.

Powers
(I swapped powers and weaknesses cause I felt like it flowed better)

How Deimos is Useful in a Fight: Deimos has 2 different fighting styles. He must choose which he wants to use pre-fight or have his team buy him time to change forms. He can remain in his more human form, where he acts more as a supportive artillery mage. He has the ability to heal, and shield allies while blinding, burning and stunning opponents as well as outputting a decent amount of damage himself. OR he can become the greatest example of epigenetics ever and turn on the otherwise vestigial half of his dragon DNA. Meaning he gets to be a real dragon, a 20 ft tall monster that is essentially a fire breathing, moon smiting fighter jet armed with teeth claws and horns. His skin is so thick low caliber bullets cannot penetrate and he is fireproof meaning close quarters fights can get ugly for enemies... and friends who get too close.

Human form:

Innate mage: Dragons are born knowing how to use their magic, meaning he never had to figure out how to used dragon magic, he just knew... making fast spell casting possible. Although this is SOLELY to dragon specific magic. The dragon's breath spell (literal blasting fire), smite (concentrated moonlight blasting enemies blinding if their eyes were open and burning any exposed skin, and ethereal chains (a very short stun) can all be cast at will. The problem... he must stop to cast everything except the dragon's breath and they are pretty telegraphed (his wings light up brighter when he's about to cast a spell... basically making himself a huge target).

Spells he can cast:

+Healing- can fix damage done to allies. Can only heal one person at a time and amount of damage reversed is fully relevant to how long he can sit and heal them. This when done in battle makes him a HUGE target as he is immobile, focused on what he'd doing and must fully disengage whoever he's healing to fight back should need be. CANNOT HEAL HIMSELF.

+Shields- Blocks one attack off an ally. Only. One. And can only be cast on the same person twice after 2 minutes.

+Smite- Strong and painful concentrated moonlight shines down from him to the enemy in a laser-like ray. Can be cast during the day but is not nearly as strong as at night. Damage done by the spell depends on the concentration at which it is endured. Just looking at it is enough to cause some temporary blindness. Taking the brunt of it for a few seconds results in some skin burning... enduring thirty seconds is the equivalent of standing in an open flame, burning skin and doing permanent eye damage. This spell is easily his most devastating but he is immobilized while he casts it and he has to aim the ray accurately and move it accordingly. It can also be obstructed by the environment. This spell is also incredibly telegraphed as the undersides of his wings shine bright like stars making him a very visible target.

+Dragon's Breath- All dragons, regardless of type are born with this spell. He literally blasts fire like a flame thrower in front of him. This is his only spell that isn't incredibly telegraphed and can be cast while moving. Although it's not wise to use as a main weapon as fire once it leaves it's caster is uncontrollable in his human form and he could torch those around him or himself. This is more of a zoning tool (closing off escape routes for enemies) or a self-peel tool (getting enemies off him if they get too close.)

Learned Magic: Learned magic is just as it sounds, learned not instinct. These spells are useless in battle, however he can pull many tricks to alter every day life like hiding his wings from human eyes, revealing invisible objects and detecting other sources of magic. However there are other things he can learn how to do such as rituals, excorsisms and tracking spells if given the time to figure it out and the ability to attempt multiple times.

Dragon senses: Deimos isn't much stronger than a human but he does have a better sense of smell and hearing and he has night vision.

Flight

Dragon Form:
1547795343363.png

As a fully unleashed Lunar Drake Deimos becomes one of the most terrifying creatures of this dimension. He is able to take some damage without getting badly hurt and can dish out damage to multiple enemies. His fighting style becomes more of a hybrid between a brawling monster, leaping on larger enemies and using his strength to take them down and a stealth bomber that flies silently and bombards with rays of lunar energy out of no where before disappearing into the night.

He is armed to the teeth with biological weapons, one of which is is actual teeth that are razor sharp and curved backwards, ensuring whatever he bites, does not escape with whatever limb he grabbed, horns that can be swung into metal and puncture deeply into the belly of a tank. and his claws can cut to the bone. If he feels crowded by multiple assailants, they will find he has a very effective way of forcing them off by either lashing out with a heavy wing of a quick spin, lashing his tail out and introducing them to the large thagomizer on his tail.

He can still cast both Dragon's breath and his Smite... except his smite becomes much more powerful, burning skin and bones on contact and acting like napalm: Sticking to targets and causing more damage over time.

Weaknesses
+Squishy Human Form- Most of Deimos's offensive abilities are designed to keep foes away. However if one jumps on him, he doesn't have too much to get them off other than his dragon's breath and once that's been taken from him (via impeding breath or forcing him to the ground face down) there's not much he can do.

+Cold Blooded- Deimos often dresses to conserve heat as the cold can influence his internal body temperature. This makes him sluggish and in extreme conditions, could kill him.

+Telegraphed- As aforementioned, most of his damage dealing abilities have a great deal of forewarning, giving enemies time to avoid taking them to the face if they're paying attention and realize what his wings lighting up means.

+Sensitive Wings- Grab his wings and you can force him into submission fast. The slightest squeeze is enough to reduce him to tears.

+Deimos can fly... but knock him out mid air and flying turns to falling. And that ain't great.

In Dragon form

+Whistling wings- Deimos's favorite tacit is to dive bomb large targets like ships, facilities or planes and smite on the drive by as he can move with it in his dragon form. This is a devastating move that can destroy unprepared enemies. However there is a telltale, high pitched whistle off the tips of his wings as he dives. this gives a few seconds to find cover... and pray.

+Heavy Cover- Deimos's smite does more damage the longer it is focused on someone and he can only continue the smite for as long as he has breath. He cannot breathe and smite at the same time. Take cover behind something thick and preferably metal and maybe it can absorb the ray.

+Blind Spots- being so big means you can't see around some places and he has quite a few large blind spots... one of which is directly behind him and right underneath him. Get in too close and Deimos can't do too much to get them away.

+Tight Combat- Deimos can't well fight contained either by the environment or fear of hurting allied combatants. Force a friend too close and they might catch a tail to the face on accident.

+Getting up- When a beast is that large, getting knocked on one's side takes a bit to recover from. It takes a good deal of thrashing to get back on his feet and anything can happen in that short period of time.

Other
Whatever spell books are in his backpack that day, usually several.

Last edited:

Name
Amos Ahmonket

Alias
The Pharoah

Physically & mentally 14yrs.

Race
Human/Demigod

Allegiance
The Egyptian Pantheon
Self
Hopefully Avengers after a while.

Appearance
my_king_egypt_x_reader_by_godiscrying4u-d5tlebt.jpg
Amos true self stands 5ft 2in and weighs only 106lbs. He is suprisingly underwhelming in all categories. Jet black hair and Deep emerald green eyes which are said to be a bit alluring are his main features.
hepinset__the_forgotten_pharaoh_by_spriteman1000_dbnqz0e-pre.jpgAmos hero form is considerably more intimidating in stature. Standing 6ft 5in and weighing in at 295lbs. He is built like a linebacker and is said to be just as sturdy even without his divine stones.

Character:
Amos is a bit of an enigmatic young man. His personality has shifted greatly since the 30 year gap. Where he was once skittish and easily frightened he is now bold and slow to find fear, yet quick to overcome it. Once plagued by inaction and laziness he now seeks adventure and is far to busy to be lazy. While he never seemed to enjoy school he now seeks knowledge wherever he can find it. He actually has grown rather nostalgic to the days of his biggest threat being the local jerk kid. That said he is ever the optimist, albeit a bit naive and immature. He doesn't often try to power through problems though, instead he is far more likely to figure out a flashy solution that makes him look really cool. He is also helplessly incompetent at speaking to beautiful women.

Background
An unlikely hero- Born in cairo egypt in the year 1991 to Omar and Fatimah Ahmonket Amos was the second of two children the two sired. His older brother was Ali and was born five years ahead of him. Despite the age gap however the two were seemingly inseparable. The big strong Ali, with his frail but kind little brother. Their father died when amos was 7 but the two brothers grew closer because of their mutual loss. So when their mother took ill and it fell to Ali to support the family any way he could Amos would do all he could to help. Because of this when some shady men came to hire an interpretor and a water bearer Ali and Amos were quick to accept.

A terrifying job-
It turned out the shady guys were agents of Hydra's occult arm, some mystical energy source had been detected in the sphinx and lead them to discover a sealed chamber. They were sent here to find a way in and were illegally excavating the area around the sphinx under the cover of cloaking technology. They did find an entrance however it was a small tunnel only 18x12 inches. Something no man could fit through...but a boy the size of amos could.

Ali coaxed his little brother into climbing through the tunnel, and when he did and finally made it into the chamber and earthquake triggered. Not only breaking the tunnel but damaging hydras cloaking technology forcing them to abandon the dig before anyone started asking questions. Leaving Ali to try in vain to unearth his brother.

Divergent Destiny-
Ali spent nearly a month trying to dig out his little brother before he realized something was making the job impossible. He suspected magic as he had heard the hydra agents talking about it and so he began his long journey to find another way in to gather what he assumed would be his brothers body by now. He spent 30 years seeking the secrets of ancient egypt. Until 3 days ago he discovered a temple built over the bones of Apophis. In the temple he found a strange black stone and upon touching it he fell into a stupor. With no companions to seek him none have heard from him since.

How to make a demigod-
However unbeknowest to Ali, Amos had not died. The gods of ancient egypt took the young man into their realm where they put his body and mind in stasis and went to work manipulating his soul. Each god adding a fragment of their own soul until it was half human and half god Chimera. The whole process took 30 years. But they have finally completed their changes to Amos soul and now After bestowing him with the Artifacts of the Pharoahs of old he is finally ready to be the hero they made him to be. The question is...When.

Strengths
Versatility- Amos can be a man, or a boy, have enough power to intimidate even a god, or so little he is overlooked. As if that wasnt enough his childish and impulsive mind makes him hard to predict while his wide range of abilities make him hard to plan for.

Optimism- it is almost impossible to demoralize this young hero. He never sees the doom and gloom of a situation when something is terrible that just means it needs to be fixed. Because of this he can not only withstand loads of emotional duress but he can boost the morale of others.

Blessed- Amos is favored by the egyptian pantheon, Their peaceful nature and good relations with the other pantheons mean asgardians and olympians are technically aligned with Amos though often times neither side is aware of this until a god makes it known.

Weaknesses
Powerless-Without the mask of the Pharoah amos is reverted to the form of a 14 year old boy who has no superpowers or physical talents to speak of. Even a poorly trained adult could incapacitate him with a solid punch to the jaw.

Inexperience- not only do amos and the pharoah share the same mind but they also share the same level of experience...none. The powers he has have never been tested prior to his awakening and he honestly doesnt even know what they are yet or how powerful they are.

The Power of Apophis- The chaos serpent apophis was what killed the egyptian gods in the first place resulting in their being spirit gods. As such their power simply doesnt defend against his nor does it really effect his all that much. A blade enchanted by the Chaos serpent will penetrate any barrier and any level of durability Amos may achieve.

Magical battery- each of the sacred stones Amos possesses has the full power of an egyptian god in them. While the mask of the pharoah restricts amos access to the power in order to prevent catastrophic collateral damage. They can however be accessed by sufficiently skilled magic users however they cannot be drained of all the essence. They will go inactive before that happens and regenerate their power overtime. All in all powerful mages can actually use amos as a battery against his will.

Powers
Mask of the Pharoah- initially a crown, then a cowl, a diadem, and even a ring once, the modern day symbol of the pharoahs rule has manifested itself as a mask with a suit accompanying it. The user of this becomes The Pharoahthis powere up form has varied from millenia to millenia but the current form is a fully grown man in his prime. As the pharoah Amos is in peak physical condition, and he gains access to the wisdom of his predecessors in the form of four disembodied voices in his head. Telepaths can actually communicate with these old pharoahs, though telepathic assaults become difficult because they can combine their minds while maintaining seperate identities.

Sacred stone of Sobek- The sacred stone with a crocodile effigy within it. It grants the user the ability to generate powerful emerald colored forcefields. They can be broken but require ample punishment to do so.

Sacred stone of Horus-
The sacred stone with the effigy of a falcon within it. It grants the user the ability to fly at any altitude within the atmosphere and at high speeds while simultainiously mitigating the impact force of rough landings to a managable level.

Sacred stone of Geb-
A sacred stone with the effigy of a mountain within it. This stone grants it's user a Massive strength stamina and durability boost. This was the first stone collected by any pharoah.

Sacred stone of Ra- the sacred stone with the effigy of the sun within it. The user is granted the power to channel sunlight into searing beams of heat, or a warm healing light. This stones power is cut to 1/10th during night time. But during the day it is the most powerful stone in his arsenal.

Sacred stone of Anubis- the sacred stone with the effigy of a jackle on it. The weilder of this stone normally gains the power to revive the dead as zombies, however in the hands of the pharoah is is able to revive the pharoahs of old as physical phantasms. These pharoahs each must take one sacred stone from Amos to be summoned leaving amos with the anubis stone.

Other
Anubis- the Messenger god of the egyptian pantheon often accompanies Amos on his journeys, he offers wisdom and moral support but no more. His job is to grade, observe, and educate the pharoah...not help him.

Amos's Crook- the purple and gold crook amos possesses is actually an enchanted item though not one intended for combat. It vibrates and glows when danger is near and while breakable it can repair itself and is generally as hard as steel. It can be taken from him but if that occurs it will only ever lie to its new owner. This crook vanishes when amos transforms.

Constance Reese

• 73a90d746d29daba9969eaef4d54204b.jpg
    Name: Constance Reese

Nickname: Conny

Alias: None

Allegiance: Avengers

Relationships:
    Maria Hill - Mother
    James Proudstar (Warpath) - Father

• Greet and welcome all guests.
    • Direct visitors to the appropriate tour area of the Tower.
    • Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
    • Receive, sort and distribute daily mail of the residents of the Tower.
    • Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
    • Update calendars and schedule meetings
    • Arrange travel and accommodations, prepare vouchers.
    • Keep updated records of Tower expenses and costs.

Last edited:
Name
Eos

Alias
Sunflare

Race
Mutant
(Dragon attributes)

Allegiance
Pretty neutral. However she is a bit of a mutant supremacist. Mutants of her kind hold a firm belief that power can only belong to those who can defend their thrones. Regular humans cannot. But the mutants? They can, therefore they deserve to rule like the dragons do.

Appearance

Character:
Eos is quite an interesting person in term of how she handles other people. She may seem aloof, uncaring and uninterested in conversation. However she does listen, anything you say and can will be used against you at a later date. Eos is a bit like a typical spoiled only child. She was the only daughter of the dragon of the sun, an ANCIENT dragon of the sun. This lofty title which was trusted upon her at birth as left her with a bit of a superiority complex. Therefore she is a bit stubborn and difficult to deal with when being given instructions... especially when dealing with a human. She doesn't dislike non mutants. She just sees them in the way some people may see local wildlife. Sure they live on this planet... but the planet belongs to the dragons even if there are so few of them left. Her views of strength=power carries over to her view of human society. To her the mutants deserve to be the ruling class. Mutants like her have owned the planet since the stone ages because they could dominate everything they encountered. Therefore modern mutants should do the same.

Although she does have a superiority complex toward 'lesser creatures', that does not mean that she is needlessly mean or conversationally rude. She actually enjoys human society, she's been visiting human society for almost a century. Soley because she is a fun chaser. Sure the 'titled dragons' are supposed to man their posts in the most isolated corners of the earth, but Eos isn't THE sun dragon yet. And she probably won't be because part of the mutation is that her kind do not die of old age and there are so few dragons that the likelihood another dragon challenges for the title is slim to none. Therefore she is free to live her life disguised as human and enjoying all the fun they have to offer.

Background
To understand the history of Eos it is important to understand the history of 'dragons'. Long ago, a man mutated into a huge winged beast. He has 13 children, each with a piece of his vast power. Those children bred and their children retained most of their power... These mutants called themselves 'dragons' and placed themselves upon thrones wherever they could. There are more than 13 mutants of their kind... but only 13 'pure blooded' remain which retained their link to inherited power. The original 13 mutant 'dragons that each held a vital magic. The dragons of the sun, moon, fire, sea,ice, stone, life, time, space, skies, blood, and balance (the 'balance' alter is held by two dragons) all ruled the dragons as a whole. The dragons of the alter they called themselves. Each the strongest of their kind and defended their alters with their lives from other dragons. To be a holder of an alter means your powers are consumable. Another with the draconic mutations can consume your power when you are killed and claim it for their own, changing their DNA through the consumption of the ruling dragon's abilities and becoming like they were. These mutants ruled with iron fists.

However the era of came to a close.

Genesis 7:4 "For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.”

The great flood. It wiped out 95% of all non-alter holding mutants, their influence on ancient humanity receding into nothing but bones and myths. But the 13 dragons? They survived. But remained as reclusive as ever... save for the lunar dragon. She did not survive the great flood. Sithis fell to the flood waters after trying to save those who served in her temple. She died and for the past millennia the lunar altar has remained vacant as there were no more lunar drakes to take it.

EOS

Eos's life began when Helios, the dragon of the sun and Lunara, The dragon of the skies laid an egg. One of the first eggs in hundreds of years as the blessing of abilities came the curse of high infertility.. Eggs from these mutants takes 500 years to hatch. 200 years into the wait, Lunara stepped down from her alter to allow her son to takeover as the ruler of the skies. Lunara, in her characteristically impulsive nature decided she no longer wanted anything to do with the alter, her egg or dragon society. She was going to live among the humans. Helios was angry, but took the egg and guarded it for the next 300 years.

Upon her birth, her father raised her to be a proper sun dragon. He taught her is vast knowledge of magic, she had access to some of the texts that founded the practice of sorcery to begin with. He taught her to be the best true sun dragon she could be to one day take his place. Helios is a proud dragon, so it made sense his daughter would be too. Although, upon her 300th birthday she grew curious about the allure of non-mutant society. So she'd take a look herself.

New York city in 1822, not much there, but nice. Carriages, women in heavy dresses and corsets, men with large mustaches. Was interesting. The next 50 years was spent in yearly visits, watching the small town grow into a city, then into a metropolis. Now the sight of seeing his daughter travel back and forth between his temple and human society was a bit disturbing, but she wasn't going to be stopped by sheer words and he worried that if he did not do something about this, when she one day inevitably took on the title of The Sun Dragon, she would leave her post as her mother did...

So he took the approach most human parents take with alcohol. Let her get her fill of it while she's young so it won't tempt her when it is important. He gave her his blessing to live among the humans and indulge in their fun, On the condition that when the time comes, she take his place.

Strengths

Aura of Excellency- Eos was essentially raised under the guise that she was one of the strongest beings on the planet. Therefore when Eos walks in to a room, she has an attitude that demands attention, She has an unsettling air to her that just feels as if bad things will happen if her expectations are not met. Therefore she is incredibly good at getting exactly what she wants from those who don't have the type of personality to stand up to people who are a bit high headed.

Familiar with her abilities- Eos has not only had 500 years to test the limits of her abilities and to find her own weaknesses. She had an ancient dragon for a father who pushed her to learn everything about herself. Eos knows what she can and cannot do and knows her weaknesses and how to best guard against them. She's not dumb and will not take a fight she's not confident she can win. If she's willing to fight- be afraid.

Powers
Full dragon ancestry- Eos is a pure as day 'dragon'. Her linage can be traced back to the children of the original mutant and Therefore she gets all the benefits of being one. She can choose to appear human, a mix of human and dragon or full blown dragon at will. No exposed wings for all of humanity to gawk at in public. She also benefits from innate magic,magic a dragon is born with. She is a sun dragon, therefore she knows sun related magic and has a very diverse pool of magic she can use which is just as powerful no matter what form she assumes. Her default form is the draconian looking woman depicted above. She can however take a bit of time (10 seconds) to change her appearance to look like a normal woman or to become her full dragon self.

Spells:
Sunlight-
Don't let the name fool you, this spell is not just light. Eos creates can shoot small missiles of condensed sunlight in rounds of five at rapid fire. (breath weapon) They are actually miniature versions of her 'smite'
Sunburst- Feathers on her body rotate to catch nearby light and reflect it into the scales which absorb its energy and amplifies it. Energy pulses over her body, growing stronger and stronger before bursting outward. If rotated the right way they can burn holes in armor the size of a golf ball. This is not a magical ability, rather this is her simply reflecting sunlight, A strong light source must be presence for this to work. Preferably the sun.
Smite- A sun dragon's smite is a force to be reckoned with. It much charge for about 10 seconds in which her scales and feathers glow a bright gold and begin to shimmer. Her smite is a straight beam of pure and concentrated sunlight. Burns and continues to burn as long as it is held.
Shield- She can block out up to three attacks. The shield stays until the three charges are spent or an hour passes. The shield also cannot be recast for another hour.

Dragon Form
Extreme knowledge of magic-
There is very little magic she hasn't seen. She's quick to learn more magic and needs very little materials to learn new spells.

Weaknesses
How to beat Eos- Eos is an absolute terror and can easily be described as a 'raid boss'. Most of Eos's abilities are single target and she is most dangerous at 5-15 feet away from her. She has tools for force enemies away from her when they get close so best way to bring Eos down is to have multiple people who can keep her attention and possibly tank all the hits or dodge them and have ranged characters who can stay out of range of her abilities to deal damage from afar. She has no real gap closers, only CC and damage.

Cover- All of Eos's abilities require her to both see you and to get a clean shot. Stone, brick, even wood will block the brunt of almost all her spells. Hide behind something and she HAS to move
Relatively squishy for a dragon- Eos is a sun dragon. Rather than being covered in scales, she has a mix of scales and feathers. The backs of her wings are strong and durable. But her body is not and physical damage affects her greatly.
Not immune to fire- it is known that dragons are immune to fire... except sun dragons. Yes they may have a bit of a resistance... but not entirely immune.
Cold blooded- Cool climates make her sluggish and in extreme cold conditions can kill
Wing feathers- Eos's wings are not bat-like. She needs the feathers on her wings for fly. Cut through the ones on the end and she is grounded for two weeks until they grow back.
Physical strength- sun dragons are the smallest and physically frailest of the dragons. They are lithe and meant to blast spells, not to brawl. She cuts, bruises and breaks bones with about the same ease as cutting or bruising humans.Therefore she's going to try to keep enemies away.
Water- Being submerged under at least 3 feet of water blocks her spells. Sun magic cannot penetrate it as water disperses light rays and her spells are essentially concentrated sunlight.
Time of day- Eos is strongest at mid day on a sunny day. When sunlight is lacking most her spells are weaker, far weaker. And with no light at select spells are useless.

Other
She carries a orange globe of energy as sort of an 'arcane focus'. Something to channel spells she doesn't usually cast through for easier casting.

Attachments

• 1561098151879.png
    1561098151879.png
    758.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Name
A.S.A/M-3

Alias
Hank

33 yrs (as man,prior to procedures )

Race
Cyborg

Allegiance
The United states
???

Appearance
b1d3f065b1affa1a95de3da3e72e13e8.jpg
A.S.A/M-3 is a Massive figure standing 7ft 8in tall and weighing in at an alarming 1194lbs. Most of his weight comes from weapons and ammunition.

Character:
Hank is a man bound by duty and loaded into an artificial body. Even after more than a decade he still finds it hard to grow accustomed to lacking the feelings of pain among other physical sensations. He has many questions and is rather inquisitive, but is also very guarded and a bit of a shut in. One must crack his armor (pun intended) before he will open up to them. He Focuses like a laser on the mission at hand rarely letting anything deter him. He seems to have a sibling like relationship with the F2 mode whome he has taken to calling claire. It is well known that Hank does not fear his own destruction and he is said to be unnervingly apathetic.

Background
A Broken Man- M-3 does not remember much from before the procedures, but he knows he was some kind of hero, he has flashes of exchanging fire with criminals, charging into burning buildings after people. He is 100% convinced that he is a good man, however he has been left to question this belief since then. The procedures have made him into a weapon of mass destruction and he wonders weather a weapon can even be good on the first place. The memory that stands out the most was his last one. He remembers a squad of criminals holding hostages with bomb vests. He remembers gunning the thugs down and attempting to disable to bombs. Then came the flash and the heat. When he woke up next five years had passed and he now occupied the mechanical body he holds today.

How To Make a Monster- Shortly after his awakening M-3 learned that he was one of Five Anti-super Andriods, the modular models. Designed to Be adjusted to best accommodate the mission at hand. When his missions began so to did his issues with self image. After all being sent to quell rebellions and having to gun down human beings by the dozen makes you second guess your morality. As the years went by one by one his "Brothers" would fall to the increasingly dangerous threats they were sent to face. Yet M-3 managed to come out on top time and time again even being the one to slay the various sources of his brethrens demise. Over time he began to grow numb to the killing, the suffering he caused, and the Guilt that came with it. He had become a monster

Angels in hell- M-3 continued down his slippery slope until he was finally bested in combat, his defeat coming at the hands of the Hero Blue marvel. His handlers did not hold it against him but he was beginning to be seen as obsolete. Especially with the F series nearing completion. It began to feel like hell for him, he had resigned himself to a purpose, and was losing his proficiency. That was When F-2 and him became close, she was a cynical and Rebellious young woman who managed to reawaken his humanity with her emotional rollar coaster that was her mind. They named one Another her giving him the name Hank, and him giving her the name Claire. He stabalized her, and she gave him a reason to keep on surviving. As such the handler decided to make them a unit and they have been inseperable ever since.

Strengths
Unstoppable- A lack of fear and pain. Have actually served Hank well. He will not stop even if he is missing parts and nearing critical mass. Lacking fatigue also means he can outlast most foes if they dont tear him apart in a way that renders him unable to continue.

Modular- Hanks number one boon is his ability to be altered to best. Meet whatever foe he must face. His weapons, armor, and even Targeting systems can be adjusted as needed. His design allows him to tote weapons that would normally need to be loaded into a vehichle.

Hammer in search of a nail- Hank is ome of the hardest beings to distract on the earth. He will ignore attacks that dont come from whatever target he is facing unless they threaten to destroy him. This single minded focus can be very psychologically traumatizing.

Weaknesses
Physics- Hank may be awesome...but he is mostly machine...machines must follow the laws of physics and are known to weaken and deteriorate

Predictable- Hank's combination of targeting systems and probability algorithms cause him to always take the most efficient method to accomplishing any task. While this makes him hella effective it also means he is easy to predict.

Magic- a force which defies logic and all understanding, it is almost impossible for him to accurately predict the effectd of magic, as such it maoes it very difficult to respond to.

Powers
Heavy Cybernetic physiology- Hanks cybernetic body is modeled to make him exceedingly durable and strong. This body grants him the following list of abilities

Super strength
Super durability
Flight
Superhuman reflexes
Accelerated critical thinking
Fatigue immunity
Internal weapon storage
Painlessness
Telepathic resistance (built into cranial shell.)
Hack proof (Human brain.)

Other
Hanks weapons list is very extensive containing ample Ballistic, energy, chemical, and explosive weaponry. His modular nature allows his loadout to change like a person changes clothes. By far his most powerful weapon is his right arms Atomic cannon which can fire one of his six fission cores resulting in a small but powerful nuclear blast.
While he rarely displays emotion he has been known to show rage at those who talk poorly of robots and specifically those who badmouth claire.

[transcript from interview room 8 time:7:24p.m.]

[A sullen looking teen sits at the desk, chewing gum, she speaks with a Cajun French accent

Name?
"Rachel Remy LeBeau"

Age?
"Nahnteen (19) years, but if yah keep dragging out these bullish*t procedures ah'll be twenty"

Aliases? Nicknames? Hero name?
"Gambit, well technically Gambit 2.0, but ya already know that. Some call me " The Loner" and ah quite like that actually. And then yah SHIELD guys call me "Bandit". People ah like get tah call me Ray or Remy, but you aren't one ah them. Laura and Wolvie calls me "Kid Gambit" "

Race?
"What is this! A Dungeons and Dragons character sheet? Ah'm homo superior, a mutant"

Any Allegiances?
"Done some odd-jobs here and there, X-men, Alpha-force, mutant squads. But at tah moment mah only alliance is myself. Imma member of da Thieves Guild though, not that they really care about me"

Parents:
"Mah mother was a mutant, a polymorph bah nature, her name was Maya Tzenta. Low level, not important enough tah be on your databases. Mah father was the mutant Gambit, who ya do know of, even if yah never really cared about him"
Appearance:
sS1DskhDAcGsiTphP9qnILw4ZkttbXWvCUlC2oJWj7d35T2NV9WbGAsiyCCHqmjrRZb78uNHEkMSfT4vAJFfi9vw4jnCAuUPdkb70rdj5hF0jsMfnXqVP41sexw8vuWQJMaI6LCM

gyNKXy7Blw-feZN2QjNifieP-IXkiGVOdwd0q8EzpgWoVYl90txAx6O47PPCcvbAlgvmVx17tQ1tpjNfM9aZg7dZK4Wc4-bmT8LzTRvSFdWQ8InAPQCr9d7Jv_i6tOxCcu0GUC56

Red glowing eyes
eYSTWBNnoLtOzzakcey4Xn1sIv0Ku9FfFablyp1XkJcIyTreauQNZzQXcCmpCVvHHXGtVCr7ct9b8KRYdFZHC-478s1O0bsZ8rP1zgaNqj-9fXk1g3e9rLAKiXPM6wMcuQuAWX6i

The suit: modelled by Remy
7BzcwZ90KU0M6K-Udn7xh39ib_Vs_w86R7rAHzUBLmc77cN_5P2Xb8mtQfO09tfhMlyMjSO6ChC6y1INYIn25Z12HDsWtAFa21Zwz_KhGaJTuIAewCUek7wWNkMgTIWLaAPwDoKe

AXg2NRf_FdRpT_pvlvh5clCL-q7WrFL-ffRLvxFSJg048XoFSxhG9PdDOgJSy5zj8Sb12UmMBf5hQp4YyfOPtFbKe4VYSj92wXutSqlK_CESfNlMRvp5LyD38EUr0NUIApXRGyax
ubIrZ1YTxBMD4fodOM9YsblW3xOsb6wLwnyQnwVyAEuvcPambgYPjVVGu-8lpmHD3uPF_rsTfGZku7CARniKEwAOq8egoXMNqxqKe20cxm6iX44Vh7psxMwxkZrVfBUHI2xLK4vs

The headgear
Rachel takes after her father appearance wise, she is the spitting image of him. They are both 6 foot 2 in height, with a slim athletic build and long limbs. Their hair is dark and shaggy, Rachel's is brown, while Remy has a more Auburn tint. She has undercut her hair to mimic her father's iconic fringe. They have the same red glowing eyes. A thin scar line runs through her left eyebrow.
Rachel has four small stud piercings in each ear and another stud in her nose. She never wears make-up on her face, and her hair is perpetually messy. An intricate tattoo of single playing card can be seen on her left shoulder.

When not in costume Rachel favours black punk or biker-esque leather clothes. She always looks slightly rough.

Character:
Rachel is an enigma. She walks the fine line between hero, villain and vigilante. Her priority is to keep herself safe above all others. She prefers to work alone, being wary of others. This distrust makes people suspicious of her and this is only amplified by the fact that she doesn't talk about her past, her family or her training.
Unlike a hero, she doesn't crave any recognition. After a fight or during an awards ceremony she will be found in the dark corner or on the roof with a box of barbecue ribs. She is modest about her powers, and doesn't believe that she is anything special compared to most.
Rachel has a strict sense of honour- she protects those who protect her, helps those who help her. She always takes revenge on those who hurt her or those she cares for.
She doesn't always follow the rules, but she doesn't always break them either. She takes advantage of the grey space to work in. If there is a loophole she will find it. She thinks outside the box.
Externally Rachel is confident, she acts cocky and and snarky during fights. She is quick with a sarcastic quip and praise from her is rare, but always sincere. Inside is a different matter, she is hurting from her fathers death. She blames herself and doubts her powers and skills. She doesn't feel worthy of the mantle passed down onto her. She doesn't believe that she deserves her powers.
She wants to avenge the death of her father by continuing his work.

Background:
Remy LeBeau (Gambit) shifted between a lot of different X-men and mutant teams during his life, as well as working alongside Logan and helping to raise Laura Kinney (X-23). He had few friends but was respected and tolerated by most. He worked freelance for many years, habitually disappearing for months on end and then reappearing on the other side of the world.
But when years went by without any communication, no sightings, no nothing, people began to fear the worst. But no matter how hard they looked they could find nothing, it was as if Remy LeBeau had vanished off the face of the earth.
But that couldn't be further from the truth. What had actually happened was that he had fallen in love with a polymorph named Maya Tzenta. Together they had a child- Rachel. It was clear even from birth that she had inherited all her fathers gifts. (The tell tale tale sign being the red eyes.)
At first Rachel's powers were uncontrollable, running wild and exploding anything and everything she touched. This was unusual as x-gene traits usually do not manifest until puberty. The family moved to a secluded mountain cabin away from civilisation, hoping that the isolation would keep them hidden and safe.
Through countless hours of blood, sweat and intensive teaching Remy taught Rachel to control her powers and to channel them into playing cards. After the initial struggle Rachel proved a fast learner and a willing student.
For both Rachel's safety and the safety of his family, she didn't attend a normal school. Instead she was tutored by her parents. She learned regular school subjects in the morning and spent the afternoons learning martial arts, staff fighting and how to use her powers properly.
But good times couldn't last forever. Remy had given up his vigilante life and was happy to remain at home and raise his child. But what he didn't know was that all these years somebody had managed to track him down. This information was sold to one of Remy's greatest enemies- The Cult of the Living Earth.
On the night of Rachel's fifth birthday they attacked the house, killing her mother. Remy blew up the house, killing the attackers, but destroying their only sanctuary. Once it became public knowledge that Remy was indeed alive, it didn't take long for others to follow suit and hunt him down.
Desperate and fearing for the life of his daughter, Remy called in some favours. Friday wiped all records of Rachel's existence from every legal and illegal database he could find. He took Rachel to the only people he fully trusted- the Thieves Guild. In return for them taking her in, Remy had to retake his rightful place as guild leader.
Rachel pased all trials with flying colours aged seven. She adopted the name "The Loner". Rachel didn't get to see her father very often as he was away on Guild business.
When she grew older Remy started to take Rachel with him on jobs. He knew his father had skill that could surpass his own with honing.
As Rachel grew older, Remy let her do jobs on her own. They still remained extremely close and would take any opportunity to see the other. It was an excellent system. Rachel's skills continued to improve. Every year, Remy would wipe all traces of his daughter's existence from all databases in the world, with the help of Friday (the Stark AI). SHIELD gave the name "Bandit" to Rachel, having no idea who she truly was, despite all their efforts to extract information from The Guild and on occasion, Gambit himself.
A mission went sideways and Remy was captured by an anti-mutant cult, who contained him using Stark/HYDRA tech. They proceeded to start using Remy as a guinea pig for their experiments.
Rachel (now 19) broke in to the facility to rescue him and suceeded in getting him out. Her father was beyond fixing, his body ruined by the serums. His powers were destabilisng and he knew it. But Rachel wouldn't give up on him
His final act was to give his daughter his suit, staff, his deck of cards, a series of vault keys and the keys to his flat. He then exploded himself into millions of pieces. Rachel returned to the facility and blew it up.
Now Rachel is in New York to classify her father as dead, wiper her records and stir up all manner of trouble

Strengths:
= Master pickpocket, great at sleight of hand. Her father and the Thieves Guild taught her this
= Escape artists, there are very few locks and chains that she cannot escape
= Staff fighter. Her primary non powered weapon.
= Speaks English, Cajun French, German and Japanese fluently. Has a basic knowledge of Chinese and Nigerian
= Master marksperson with playing cards, knives and balls
= Martial artist, knows a mix of martial arts tactics, not a master in any particular discipline, she is extremely agile and prefers to use dirty tactics than have a fair fight.
= Determination, she will not give up, no matter what the odds
= Intensely loyal to those she loves and trusts

Weaknesses:
= She is still learning to fully harness all of her abilities and if extremely scared can totally lose control of her powers. Just like her father her powers can be unstable, going in ebbs and flows. The only power that arrays consistent is her kinetic charge.
= Her polymorph abilities only last an hour and her eyes cannot change, which acts as a huge tell
= Her powers cannot charge living things or people.
= She must make skin contact with an object to charge it. The amount of time it takes to charge an object depends on the size of the object. If she loses the object before it is fully charged the charge disperses automatically with no explosive side effects.
= She is still fully human and is affected by all things that injure a normal human. In order to heal her body she must expend massive amounts of energy, which almost always results in her passing out. After healing herself she cannot exert herself for at least 8 hours and requires extra food. Broken bones take about a week to properly knit back together.
= Her armour only protects against bullets and small projectiles.
= She is allergic to copper and anything with more than 25% copper content. The slightest touch of the metal will produce a rash on the area. A more prolonged touch will scorch the skin creating a third degree burn. A stab wound or a bludgeon injury with a copper weapon will not heal without the help of antibiotics, antibodies or nanobots. If she ingests copper she will go into anaphylactic shock as well as cooking and convulsing. If the metal is not removed from her system her internal organs will start to shut down. Is she is in the same room as copper objects (e.g. pipes) she will develop headaches and small purple spots on her arms.
= Thieves loyalty, she is loyal towards any member of The Theives Guild over any superhero group.
= Unlike Remy she didn't undergo surgery and have part of her brain removed to limit access to her powers. Her powers have the potential to grow stronger, until she may not be able to control them.

Powers:
= Rachel inherited all her father's powers, as his is the dominant genetic code
  • Molecular Acceleration: She has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. She prefers to charge smaller objects, such as the ever-present playing cards and tins of beans (both the can and the ebeansbecome charged). The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger the object is the more time it takes. She can only charge an object by direct skin contact. The greater the mass of the object, the more explosive it is. She can not charge living organic molecules.
  • Dissolution: She can also cause objects to pull themselves apart instead of exploding violently making them harmlessly melt down to nothing.
  • Disruption: She can use her powers to create a controlled explosion that can knock an ordinary human out. Not as effective against metal or mutants.
  • Enhanced Conditioning: Rachel's ability to tap energy also grants her increased speed, strength, reflexes and reactions, flexibility, dexterity, coordination, balance, and endurance as a side effect. This allows her to create her own unique combat style- not quite human and not quite superhuman. Under normal circumstances, the physical "charge" he receives makes her abilities exceptional, but not quite superhuman.
  • Accelerating Regeneration: She can enhance her own recovery rate by stimulating her own cellular activity. This takes a lot of energy and leaves Rachel very tired and weak afterwards. She needs to rest for at least 8 hours straight to regain
  • Enhancement: Can supercharge the energy both converted and accelerated to get more of a bang out of even the smallest objects as well as giving them greater concussive or stopping power.
  • Static Interference: she creates natural static, because of the charged potential energy always in her body, this shields her mind from intrusion by telepaths. Although this is uncomfortable for the parties involved, this shield does not totally prevent telepathic invasion.
  • Vibration Emission: Rachel can accelerate the kinetic energy instead of a cconversingit and this creates a shockwave and a bright flashbang which leaves a sizable crater in the ground.
  • Shearing/Cutting: By charging card cards, Rachel can use them to slice through objects as dense as solid steel without worry of it exploding.
= Rachel inherited very little from her mother. She has a very basic polymorph ability. She can only change her hair colour, length and style at will along with the shape of her facial features. This process reverses after about an hour, and her eyes are left unchanged, which act as an identifying tell.

Other:
Kit:
= Her father's suit. It consist of a brown trenchcoat slightly longer than knee length and with a wide collar. Underneath is a form-fitting red chest piece reinforced with Kevlar and strategically weaved vibranium threads. Underneath that is a regular t-shirt. The trousers are made of a synthetic lycra like material and have decorative red stripes. A headpiece with cheek guards and a headband enclose the wearer's face. Apart from the les cut for ears, face and hair the headpiece is solid. The headband piece forms the iconic quiff fringe. Fingerless leather gloves finish the look.
= Thick kevlar boots with steel toe caps (these are part of her costume) with a secret compartment in the soles. The left boot contains a letter, the right, a series of photos. They are knee high combining with knee pads and a knife sheath runs along the back of her shin.
= Her suit, a replica of her fathers, but in all black with purple stripes on the shoulders and purple chest armour
= Bo staff (telescoping)
= Multiple decks of cards
= Her father's deck, which she never throws
= At least two tins of beans
= Throwing knives
= A selection of stolen I.D.s of SHIELD agents and Avengers tower personnel and heroes.
= Contact lenses with her father's Iris prints and gloves with her father's fingerprints on them
= A selection of lockpicks
= Black motorbike
= Her watch has a secret compartment for USB drives and SD cards

Speaks with a Cajun French accent just like her father
Skilled card player and dealer
Likes barbecue and spicy food
Movie lover
Reads anything she gets her hands on
Has an extensive Spotify playlist that caters to all occassions
Is technically the heir for title of Guild Grandmaster.

Last edited:
WIP
Name
A.S.A/F-2

Alias
Claire

19 (As a woman prior to procedures)

Race
Cyborg

Allegiance
The United States
???

Appearance
android__18___the_bloody_cartoon_tournament_by_davidgalopim_d6st7ad-pre.jpg

Character:
Claire is a wild young woman who rarely if ever lets anyone tell her what to do. She is rambunctious, a rebel, and constantly seeking some form of Enjoyment in all things. The way she looks at it if she has become a unstoppable Super robot she may as well enjoy it. She loves that she can no longer feel pain and has a rather pessimistic outlook which paired with her cynical nature and sarcastic undertones actually comes of as a rather sophisticated if not a bit spoiled demeanor. Unlike Hank she readily shows emotion and is easy to piss off, keeping her pissed is the hard part...usually she wipes out the source of her anger before it can linger too long.

Background
The Wild Child- Born nearly 23 years ago Claire was blessed with the fabled Silver spoon. She came into this world loaded and was a smart and challenging young girl right out the gate. However as she got older her wealth and rebellious attitude got her into hot water. She turned to drugs and began to use more and more. Her parents feared the worst and so they sent her to Rehab. She played the game well wearing the face of a recovered individual, in her eyes she didnt have a problem though. Upon her initial release she was good for about a week, but then she was invited to a party where she fell hard into her old habits. Her parents worst fears were realized when she was caught in the middle of a shootout during a drug deal gone south. A stray bullet caught her in the neck and she bled to death in a parking lot behind a 7/11.

A beautiful Monster- When claire woke up she was connected to machinery out the yin yang and in her attempt to pry herself free the craziest thing happened. She tore through the steel bands holding her as if they were paper. Then proceeded to casually manhandle the burly looking military guys who tried to restrain her. Then everything went black. They had turned her off again. The next time she woke up Hank was there with her. She tried to push her way past him and escape but he was able to casually restrain her it was then that the good doctor Allan explained to her what had happened. She was now mostly machine, a state of the art wonder of modern technology loaded with enough technobabble wizardry to give tony stark envy. Most of which was at the time inactive on account of her last outburst.

The heart of the machines- The following 3 years were spent alongside Dr.Allan and Hank. The three bonded very closly with Hank and Claire viewing the doctor as a sort of surrogate father. While viewing one another as siblings and even giving one another the human names they now go by. With her training and finishing details installed she and hank to begin the first phase of a plan they never knew existed...Phase one is Catching the public eye and gaining their trust.

Strengths
Indomitable will- Claire was always rebellious ans rambunctious growing up. She does not shy away from trouble or battles and honestly rarely needs to. Even if she werent shielded from telepathy they might have a hard time using it on her.

Intelligence- Claire may not have alot of information currently, but she learns at an alarming rate beyond even what she could in her human body. It doesnt take long for her to find her enemies weaknesses or formulate a plan once she has the nessicary details.

Skilled Actress- Claire is good at wearing a "mask" she can easily put herself in the shoes of others and is capable pf playing a variety of roles, from the damsel in distress to the warrior queen, even a street walking escort. Many have worried she may have DID.

Weaknesses
Magic- all technology has issues with magic if it wasnt build specifically for it and even then issues are bound to arrise. Claire is no different, even with her high intellect and advanced technology she is unable to quantify or understand magic.

Physics- Steel has its limits, claire can be broken with sufficient force and while she may repair herself that takes time. No matter how powerful or skilled she may be she is still limited by the physical form she possesses.

Co-dependence- Wether its taking orders or giving them claire is a social creature. She finds it hard to make decisions without someone to bounce idea's off of. Wether its Hank, Dr. Allan, or her handler she needs to have someone there with her or she is bound to get herself into trouble with her rash decisions.

Crippling blows- Claires fusion core is not explosive sadly...however damaging it will prevent her from being able to activate her Third wave technology essentially rendering her A pretty blonde doombot.

Powers
Streamlined Cybernetic physiology- Claires body was build with speed, motion, and energy in mind. This grants her a decent list of abilities including

Super strength
Super speed
Super durability
Super reflexes
Flight
Fatigue immunity
Painlessness
Improved critical thinking

In additon clair possesses an expirimental Recharging Fusion core whic is used as a fuel source for several pieces of state of the art or "Third wave" technology

Photonic projection lenses- In her eyes, the palms of her hands, and her fingertips are microscopic lenses which can refract light. By fireing nuclear charged Light waves into these lenses clair can unleash searing heat or explosive energy blasts.

Force field generators- Hard light generators can be connected to her fusion core allowing her to whip up bubbles of energy capable of stopping matter and energy alike. These can be broken with heavy force, but am easier way is to use magnetic fields to scatter the hardlight.

Antigravity generators- Unlike hank who flys with ionic pulse engines, claire flys with a complex antigrabity field and focused gravity wells. This allows her to not only reach higher speed but also lift massivly heavy objects by lessening gravities pull on them.

Auto repair Nanites- microscopic robots coarse through Claires body as if it were blood. These robots can not only repair damage done inside of her, they can also regrow her Fake skin without leaving a scar.

Other
Unlike Hank Claire can store no internal weaponry any weapons she may use are any she can pick up.

Claire's Fusion core is not a bottomless well of energy it has a very high reserve though. Even still she cannot fuel more than one third wave piece of technology at a time, and it takes a full second to cycle between abilities.

Easily passable as human.

original.gif

Name
Tobias Simmons Fitz

Alias
Umm....some of my friends call me Toby?

Race
I'm human, definitely human.

Allegiance
I work at SHIELD.

Character
Toby is the lovable tech nerd that's can be hazardous in the sense that he's a bit of a klutz. Though somehow he always comes out of those mishaps nearly unharmed, and jokes that he has the devils own luck. He's grateful for the opportunity given to him thanks to his parents positions but does take it a bit for granted. Otherwise he's a pretty happy go lucky guy with a sarcastic attitude about him. Toby won't always mince his words, and while he doesn't like to back down he can be easily intimidated. He's meticulous about things and likes to keep things organized and clean despite his laid-back demeanor.

Background
Being the young son of two very smart, and very important people at SHIELD had both it's ups and it's downs. There was always some breakthrough that required their attention, or some crisis that called them away to work. And you know what? I get that, I really do. Now especially given my current line of work. But that younger version of me didn't always understand it. Let's just say I became pretty self reliant at a young age. There wasn't a babysitter around, hired by SHIELD or otherwise, that was a match for my antics. Like my parents, when I was seventeen I went into the SHIELD Academy for Science and Technology. Honestly, as a genius born from two geniuses I was a freakin' shoe-in. Unlike my parents I didn't graduate three years early, and I'm better for it. Now? Now I officially work for the best not-so-secret organization around.

Strengths
I learned how to properly shoot a gun at the Academy like every other SHIELD employee does these days, though I'm not much of a fan of them.
I've become quite the Engineer if I do say so myself, even if everyone at work wants to call me Fitz 2.0 I like to think I've surpassed my father.

Weaknesses
Everything hurts me. So let's not stab, burn, electrocute, shoot, punch, freeze, or poison the techy alright? I'm Fragile, say it with me now F R A G I L E.
I'm allergic to shellfish so keep those the hell away from me.
There's a chance I have an inconsequential fear of spiders. It's a mild fear, I swear.

Powers
I can balance a pen on my nose pretty effectively, does that count?

Equipment
I.C.E.R. Pistol - My Dad designed these before I was even born, I might have made a few adjustments to mine.

P.S.: I may not technically be a genius.

Last edited:
DepwbxOXUAAHRLo.jpg
Name
Tyberius D'Artagnan

Alias
Firestarter
"Ty"
"Tibbs/Tibby" for people who know him well.

Race
Mutant

Allegiance
Avengers/The Starks

Appearance
DepwbxPXkAcw0c1.jpg

Character:
Tyberius is a usually gentle guy with a large heart. He is kind and honest, and doesn't really mind taking charge if no one else steps up to the plate. He's a very physically affectionate person, letting someone know he appreciates them with a hug or a high-five. As understanding, compassionate, and kind as Ty is, he has some problems with what some people call a "long-burning fuse." He can tolerate a lot, and he's usually quite patient, but once he's had enough he explodes-- quite literally.
In combat he is a fiercely loyal and stalwart fighter, typically never giving up on a cause until every last resource and ounce of energy is spent.
He has no tolerance --and when I say no tolerance I mean absolute zero tolerance-- for people with prejudices. None.

Background
Ty was born to a perfectly normal couple, who were pretty surprised to find that their baby was not-so-normal. Ty's powers developed from an early age and grew with every passing birthday, starting out with him being able to make a fire no bigger than a small lighter flame from his fingertips to a roaring bonfire by his eighth birthday.
His father gained himself a position as a Security guard at Stark Tower (back when it was still called Stark Tower and Tony was figuring out what the heck to do with all of his spare suits), and would bring him along to work when Ty's mom couldn't stay home because of her job as an architect. This happened frequently, and Ty's friendship with the Stark girls grew into a sibling-like bond. His mother was there to help Pepper rebuild the tower so the two women could share in their grief, as during the battle of New York, his father was killed by falling debris. Ty watched Morgan grow from a curious girl into a strong, confident woman with a business Savvy unlike any he had ever seen, and he watched shy little Cassie turn into a stubborn, playful genius whose brains rivaled even that of her father's.
His mother received a job opportunity when he was 13 that required her to go overseas, and Pepper offered to let Ty stay with them while she was gone. His mother comes back when she can, but the Tower is basically his home now. He kept his powers to as much of a bare minimum as possible, never really using them and trying to keep himself contained until he accidentally exploded in the Stark Tower Lobby, critically injuring several people (nobody died, thank God). With some training, he was eventually able to completely, or almost completely, control his abilities.

Strengths
Shoulder to Cry On:
Ty's usually gentle nature and penchant for giving hugs tends to put him in the position of the comforter. His honesty allows him to give good advice to people who need it.
Built for a Brawl:
Being a "bodyguard" at the tower for two years before being promoted to "hero/occupant" gave Tyberius a damn good right and left hook. He can hold his own in a streetfight without using his powers, but in a hand-to-hand combat with a master of martial arts, he would lose if he didn't ignite. Common street thugs/Hydra Goons/the like will go down.
Point'N'Shoot:
He carries a small pistol with him at times when he's not out and about as Firestarter. His aim is pretty good, but he would easily be outshot by any expert marksman.

Weaknesses
Ice and Water: Being a mutant whose powers center around heat and fire, Ty can't start a fire if he or his clothes are wet. This includes after a shower, a swim, or heavy rainfall or snow. A mist is enough to weaken his flames, but not extinguish them. Get a part of his body wet and he can't use that to create fire.
Icy conditions are worse, and Ty is more susceptible to the cold than others are, and if thrown into a cold environment for long enough, his fire will go out and his body temp will start dropping rapidly.
Hot Temper: When Ty reaches the end of his long-burning fuse, he will create a blast of fire that explodes in a circle around his body. Anyone caught in the vicinity of the burn without shelter will be burned severely, and while his "incidents" haven't killed anyone, several people have been hospitalized.
Tungsten: This might seem like a weird weakness, but Tungsten and other metals with a higher melting point than that are metals that Ty can be imprisoned in. Douse Ty with water and imprison his arms and legs in Tungsten and he will be rendered incapacitated.
Squishy: Ty can still be injured/killed/drugged, it just takes a little bit more effort to do so.

Powers (and more weaknesses, too)
Pyrokinesis:
Ty has the ability to light himself, certain bodyparts, and other things on fire. The temperature of his fire usually sits comfortably around 1600 degrees Centigrade , but when enraged or determined, it can get to about double that, just barely below the melting point of Tungsten. He can also absorb and manipulate other, external fires, provided they're below his maximum temperature.
Flight:
Ty's ability to manipulate fire also allows him to fly (think the human torch). He still needs Oxygen to make fire, so a lack of oxygen will both suffocate him and render him unable to produce flames. As such, he can't break through the atmosphere or go any higher than humans can survive without help.
Heat resistance:
Tyberius, being a mutant who can manipulate fire, can comfortably withstand the temperatures that his fire is usually around (1600 centigrade being the most comfortable, and 3200 centigrade being just barely outside comfortable. Launching him into the sun/being struck by lightning will kill him).
Slightly Advanced Healing Factor: Ty' mutant phphysiologdecreases the amount of time it would take for a cut, wound, or broken bone to heal. It's not as fast as other mutants, but he can be up and walking around (still in pain, but not enough to be rendered unbearable) on a broken leg within a week or so. A fully-healed leg would take about three weeks. Shoving him in a fireplace would speed up the healing process.

Other
A fireproof suit that Cassie helped design for him so that whenever he caught on fire his clothes wouldn't burn away.
944eca6c9bdde4a2ee931694784eed27.jpg
A small pistol. Standard issue. Nothing really special about it.
A fireproof earpiece and phone for when he needs to communicate long-distance.
962d6ab0b6e5ec8ada5a522a92e4e47d.jpg
^His semi-formal outfit

Last edited:
Name: Clarissa "Cliff" Barton

Alias: Hawkeye (official code name), she trying to find another that works, but struggles at that, considering changing to Ronin. Cliff to her friends, father, coworkers and basically everyone else, Kid Clint/ Barton Junior by adults who think it's funny

Race: Human

Allegiance: The Avengers, side work for Heroes For Hire and sometimes S.H.I.E.L.D.

Appearance:

wto4BUIlCo7M4SKRk2QlB-MqcQ-mOlMrfnXgy09GEdth2J_SfAvOvTgnkq0HYl9_UxX4gpkf_JWICPWqIURe6_u_psW-VC_aIslk-OambHG1K4bX_Tx-3VCubU1t7btOdKlXGlys

Her hair is naturally blond, but she dyes it purple. Her eyes are pale blue.
Always wears the same clothes when lounging around- t-shirt, cargo trousers (black) and converse hi-tops.
Often covered in plasters, bandages, bruises and cuts due to lack of healing factor
Her fingertips are calloused.
Wears a leather strap around her neck, a small grey arrowhead is attached to it. She never takes it off. When she is thinking she rubs her finger along it. The only detail she has ever given is that it belonged to her mother.

Character:
  • Is the kind of person who has 10 of the same t-shirt (which she basically does) and can tell the difference between them. She only ever seems to wear three different t shirts:
    [*]
    oP3CwdhFNT0TM5XroGcL94cZ_gIQIbtXQKzBGJQiz_iFG2kZF2_m-7JerYtPj5Uh2jJRmfjH7CeYddulv3Jtn2Kd5ZGqLNbJTvBdxrkVeG0XAMTiwY3ibgGZPIPlEMPAd_1bMrJY
  • Hates wearing dresses, even at social functions she would show up in a pair of cargo trousers and a t-shirt with some kind of snarky comment about how this was her formal gera and if anyone had a problem with it then tough. This was completed by her now and quiver slung defiantly over her shoulder.
  • Drinks a lot of coffee. She the person who stands in the lunch room and drinks the entire glass pot of coffee in one sitting.
  • She observant, she pays attention to the smallest details. She listens first, thinks and then acts.
  • Cliff most often is not be the smartest person in the room, but she listens to everyone and remembers almost everything.
  • She's not afraid to challenge authority to stand up for what she thinks is right, even if nobody else is on her side. She is intensely loyal to her friends, family and mentors. Her father is the most important people in her life.
  • Cliff loves movies, especially blade runner. In her spare time she is in the cinema, reading film magazines or watching DVDs. She has a habit of quoting films.
  • She's proud. She doesn't like asking for any equipment or new suits, instead prefreing to patch up the old stuff and make do.
  • Internally she has self-esteem issues and suffers from impostor syndrome. She's a kid with a bow in the greatest superhero collective basically ever. Cliff sometimes thinks she doesn't deserve to be there. She often feels like she isn't accepted and truly valued as part of the team. She tends to get left out of missions and social gatherings and this only intensifies the feelings. She often finds herself in the training room, shooting targets while everyone else has fun without her. She struggles with depression too.
  • She misses her father an insane amount. He was her guide and compass. He was the one who gave her motivational speeches and tells her that she had just as much right as everyone else to be on the team. She often goes to visit him in the hospital and spends a lot of time talking to him about her problems, which always makes her feel better.

Background:
  • Clarissa Barton is the only child of Clint Barton (Hawkeye) and a female samurai whose name he never revealed. But it has been confirmed that she was one of the people who trained him during his Ronin phase.
  • She died during childbirth, leaving Clint to raise their child. With the help of his brother Barney and his flat neighbours the Simones, he did just that. He found out shortly after her north that just like him, she was deaf.
  • Tony Stark and Bruce Banner developed a set of hearing aids for her, but she also learned sign language and lip reading. It was common for Clint and Cliff to communicate purely using ASL, especially at Avengers social functions.
  • Clarissa lived a normal enough childhood. Clint did his best to be around whenever possible, often telling the Avengers not to call him unless absolutely necessary.
  • The two were always close, being alike in many ways. Clint was not intending to train her as an archer, but decided one day to see if she possessed any talent. To the surprise of nobody, she did.
  • Then Clint began training her, first in archery, then gymnastics, then martial arts and sword/staff fighting. She attended school and once she had finished her homework, she trained.
  • Aged 14 she started to hang around Avengers Tower when her father was on missions and gradually got to know the Starks and Rodgers.
  • Clint started to bring her on small scale missions with Avengers. She proved her worth in the field and eventually got recruited. Having two Hawkeyes on the team proved an excellent addition to the team tactically.
  • Seven months ago a routine mission went horribly, horribly wrong, resulting in a full out battle. In the process of covering for the Avengers retreat Clint was injured so badly he went into a coma. He hasn't woken up since.
Strengths:
  • Legendary bow skills: well not legendary, but Cliff was taught by Clint so she is just as good as he is. She can use crossbows, longbows, shortbows, compound bows and regular bows with near perfect accuracy. She can fire multiple arrows in succession or at the same time. She doesn't need to be looking at a target in order to hit it. She can shoot with incredible accuracy from any position mobile or immobile. Her marksmanship skills can also be transferred to throwing knives and bolas. She is completely confident with a bow in her hand.
  • Natural acrobat: years of training mean that Cliff is significantly more flexible than most normal humans. She has trained in parkour and gymnastics, which helps break her many falls. Her reactions are faster than 98% of all normal humans. She had exceptional balance and can walk with ease on power lines. This also allows her to perform many aerial combat tricks during hand to hand combat.
  • Martial arts master: possesses a black belt (first Dan) in Muay Thai, Judo, Jiu-jitsu and karate, as well as knowing all sorts of random fighting tactics. Fights fast, wielding her bow as a melee weapon. She is also trained in sword and staff fighting. Her compound bow transforms into a short staff. She was taught swordsmanship by Clint.
  • Peak physical condition: years working alongside her father have honed her into peak condition. She has great endurance and physical strength for a normal human, but is weaker than most metas/mutants.
  • Decent medical knowledge: this comes from having to patch up her father and later herself after various battles.
  • Cool headedness, Cliff is great in a crisis. She doesn't freak out and usually ends up being the one giving a motivational speech to the team
  • Medical knowledge: Cliff is an officially trained field medic, and most of her experience came from fixing up her father. She retake the course every year to ensure she remains qualified.
Weaknesses:
  • Extremely squishy human: Cliff gets hurt by literally everything, no healing factor, so all injuries take forever to heal. Hence why she is perpetually covered in plasters. Cliff usually just fights through the pain until she passes out. The only thing that can't affect her is high pitched sound waves, as she cannot hear them.
  • Suit: it's not armour, it's just about bulletproof as it is made of kevlar, but thing more powerful than a bullet will break it. She's been wanting an upgrade for years, but the Avengers never quite got around to it. In order for her to maintain her flexibility it has to stay light, which means she must compromise on protection. A heavy suit will just weigh her down, making it harder for her to fight.
  • Pride: doesn't like asking for new equipment as she thinks it will make her seem inferior to the rest of the Avengers who have easy access to suits and tech. She doesn't want to seem lesser than them
  • No protection whatsoever from telepathic attacks.
  • Hearing aids: have a habit of inconveniently falling out during battles, meaning she doesn't he orders from her team. This disadvantages her team more than her.
Powers:
Cliff has no mutant, magical or technological powers. She's fully human. The only thing close to powers are her bow skills.

Other:
tVg1PROIkk6jlBoG9QcWeFfk60_gmLZil1bjXz80NidDdCFlTxuMhT1DpS4OVQm7UtqOw75y2n-OTbTq_cMQELUjxF42zIPWQdXnKouudUZsV1tGGd6EpwNqEN7oYn1d7-Da48mJ
(The blue bits are actually purple on hers)
A whole host of trick arrows including but not limited to, net arrows, exploding arrows, flare arrows, smoke screen arrows, boomerang arrows, USB arrows, grappling arrows, bola arrows tracker arrows. Each type of arrow is identifiable by a special colour tag near the fletches of the arrow
Some small throwing knives in the leg holsters
A sword strapped to the side of the quiver. This was her mother's word and has Japanese kanji engraved just above the hilt. The hilt itself has an intricate feather carving
Hearing aids: developed by Tony Stark (before he died) and Bruce Banner for both her and her father. She's 80% deaf without them. They are standard style and the casing is a blend of black and purple
Three different bows:
  • a folding compound bow that can be flicked into a staff for fighting. It is made of reinforced carbon fibre and vibranium
  • A standard metal bow, no additional functions, but can still be used to give one hell of a melee blow
  • A blackwood and metal bow (her first bow) with a tattered leather grip, still in almost pristine condition bar a few tiny scrapes

Last edited:
3003838-noh%20varr%20%283%29.png

Name
"Troy Thorson, it's truly a pleasure."

Alias

"Known throughout the nine worlds as the Crowned Prince of Asgard or the Prince of War. Earthlings often refer to me simply as, the Asgardian, that's gone on to become my actual codename."

"Funny enough, I'm merely 20 years of age. In a couple centuries more, I'll still be roaming the worlds so it doesn't matter all that."

Race

"I am an Asgardian deity, born of Aesir and Vanir blood. My father Thor of Aesir, and mother Sif, who is Vanir."

Allegiance

"I pledge allegiance wholeheartedly to the kingdom and Asgard. I share the same passion as my father in having a special place for Midgard. I'm equally as involved in policing and helping the cute little humans, and I've relations with the Avengers and Director Steve Rogers."

Appearance
tumblr_inline_mgkhi1pgJx1qafiii.png

"A dashing deity, with my good looks a gift from my mother, the Stunning Sif. I've got a fair complexion and bright emerald eyes, and a dashing pearly white smile. My locks are just as silky as my father's though I prefer it short and packed backwards but strands always seem to fall forwards. As for my stature, I'm gifted with height of 6'4" and weight? Not too sure, really. [Later recorded: 219 lbs.] I'm definitely toned, muscles every which way. Oh, how I love my body. One of a true warrior prince."

Character:

"Troy Odinson, Aesir-Vanir prince of Asgard, and god of War. Ever since I was just a child running over the golden roads of Asgard, I'd had a longing for battle just like my father, and grandfather before him. For mother Sif, and the rest of the royal family likewise, battling, fighting, and protecting the things we love has always been a given. I strongly admire the place I was born, the beautiful kingdom of Asgard, and in my demise, I wish to die a hero's death and ascend to Valhalla. Because of this drive, I have spent years training under Asgard's finest since I could walk, and learned to push my limits and fight with passion for what is most important. Asides from my warrior duties, I've also been training to be the best prince and future king of Asgard godly possible. Never have been the smartest on paper, but I have definitely one of the greatest work ethics of the nine realms if I do say so myself.

Normally, I'm said to be much of a free spirit in most any situation. I'm very easy to like because of my blunt honesty, and trustworthiness of course. I've also found myself humorous, and hope that's how others perceive me. I try to be as confident as I can for an Asgardian god- often times very confident, and I've been labeled grandiose in just how highly I speak of myself. I'm not sure why I should lie and douse the matter at hand. I'm amazing, and see no need to hold back my ideals. Still, like I said earlier in our discussion, I've a soft spot for Midgard, and really find myself rooted to this realm and its peoples. I hope to be as kind, and understanding to whomever I come across. Unless they're bad guys of course. Then I can be very, very mean."

Background

• Born in Asgard to newly weds, King Thor and Lady Sif
  • Grew up exposed to royalty and lavish, pampered from a young age
  • Developed a love, and ambition to visit Midgard due to the stories of his parents
  • This ambition motivated, alongside the goal of becoming king, him throughout his studies and training
  • At age 16, Troy had become one of the most elite fighters, and even enrolled into the Asgardian army
  • His efforts were matched with responsibility, as in his youth he'd lead the army in his father's absences, and is known famously for his 'Jotunheim Charge'
  • A battle praised in Asgard for resulting in the second-most frost giant casualties in Asgardian army history, lead by Troy Thorson
  • He'd become a known face in Asgard, and as his abilities grew, he began to roam the nine worlds in hopes for making a grander name for himself
  • At age 18, he'd be gifted with his father's former weapon, Jarnborn, and introduced to the Avengers, and has since been an ally to the organization and S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Now, with his father's blessing, Troy has been ordered to stay in Midgard unless duty calls in Asgard, and protect the mortals in place of Thor in order to help his father focus on ruling the kingdom properly

Strengths

"My strengths? Well I could go on all day, lad! But I've got compassion for you, and I know you've got other tasks to handle so I'll be sharp. Err... let's just start with my warrior-side. I'm definitely blood-thirsty in the field, and one of the most unrelenting men a foe will ever battle. Born to one of the greatest warriors in Lady Sif, trained by the Valkyries, led the Jotunheim Charge! My strategic-thinking especially under pressure is unmatched, fighting up close is like second-nature to me, and I'm even familiar with a wide array of weapons from bladed to blunt, and just my bare fists. Should be known, I'm an adept sailor at sea. Also an expert marksman. As an Asgardian, I naturally have the tongue of All-Speak, and I'm able to understand any dialect in all of the nine realms, and speak it unconsciously. Amazing, huh? I'm also very experienced in combat situations of course, and don't ever need to be babied. Ever. The list goes on, but on to the next question, my friend!"

Weaknesses

"Weaknesses. I don't think I've got any- hmph. Fine. I'm susceptible to magic, obviously. I can be wounded, and killed. But not actually die, haha. But I feel pain, yes. Err.. maybe I tend to get hot-headed in battle. Maybe. "

"If my 'Asgardian Rage' also gets out of hand, I tend to heat up and crash if it's not controlled. Annoying, really. It also leaves my body temporarily weakened, almost human after prolonged use. Also, cursed enchanted weapons are another fault. Even being a deity, I'm most vulnerable to such magically enhanced weapons."

Powers - Asgardian Physiology

Troy possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common to all Asgardians.
Superhuman Strength: Troy possesses strength far greater than that of the peak human male. Because of this, he can also leap great distances (ex. the height of a medium-sized building)
Superhuman Speed: He is faster than even the fastest athletes, and can run at speeds comparable to certain cars.
Superhuman Durability: As an Asgardian, his skin is countless times denser and more resilient than humans, and because of this he is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and high calibre bullets without sustaining injury
Superhuman Stamina: Troy's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. He can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Troy ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. Unique to Troy, it's stated that because of his parents, he may age slower than the rest of Asgard.

War Manipulation - Troy is one of two (his sibling) gods of war and is developing his godly abilities. He's acquired:

Rage Empowerment: Troy becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. through anger/rage whether it's through his own or others, and enhancing thhiseir existing powers and as a bonus the user can suppress pain to great lengths. When he has this rage, his body temperature unconsciously reaches uncontrolled levels, and he radiates strong energies, appearing as golden yellow sparks from his eyes.

Rage Inducement: Troy is able to temporarily induce rage in himself and groups of people (though because the rage isn't as natural, the empowerment does not become as potent). He can do this to those who are in a close, or closed vicinity with him.

Other
Jarnborn -
Forged by Dwarves, Jarnbjorn is naturally sharper than almost any Earthly weapon, and can cut virtually anything. In addition, Jarnbjorn has a charm placed on it that makes it indestructible, and it can be used to defend against any attack. The former weapon of Thor has since been gifted to Troy, and like Mjolnir, rather than an enchantment of worthiness, Thor has placed an enchantment of blood over Jarnborn that any of his descendants may call on it. Because of this, like his father, Troy is able to summon the axe telepathically, but can also have it confiscated by his father.
Riches - With Asgardian currency worth plenty more than humans', Thor has had a bank account set up for Troy with near endless funds as long as he asks for more money. He owns penthouses in New York, Miami, and Malibu, as well as exotic villas and safehouses across the globe. He's also in command of multiple assistants and Asgardian-born workers that are stationed in Midgard to make him feel as welcomed as possible. Definitely spoiled.
New Asgard - When Asgard had been attacked, New Asgard was formed as a small city in Norway the Asgardians stranded on Midgard had settled down in. With Asgard fortified, much have returned home, though some have actually stayed. In New Asgard, Troy has complete political immunity, and also control over much of their government.

Last edited:

Name
Astrid Validottir

Alias
Ornul

Race
Asgardian, Aesir blood

Allegiance
"...I have been sent to guard the Crown Prince of Asgard on his adventures, so I am loyal to him and to New Asgard."

Appearance

(no armor)

(with armor)

Character:
Astrid was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Born to two relatively normal asgardians, Astrid had to train and grow tough to achieve what she desired. Ever since she saw the Valkyries, she wanted to become one. She admired every aspect of the Valkyries, from their exploits to their armor. From a young age, she started to study and find out how armor works, standing near the blacksmiths and learning their crafts, as her determination would not let her give up.

When it comes to social interactions, Astrid is usually reserved, but likes to have a little relaxing time from now and then. She is protective towards Troy, and will watch him like a hawk, even after downing 4 drinks in a row. She is bashful when in a crowd of people, preferring to smile or to deflect the attention towards someone else. Her favorite thing is to work on her armor or to perfect her spear, the Fang of Fenrir.

Background
  • Born to a normal Asgradian family, of Aesir blood, in New Asgard
  • Grew up admiring the Valkyries and working hard to become one
  • Started to love blacksmithing at a young age and came to understand and practice the craft in her free time
  • When she gained her family heirloom, the spear Fang of Fenrir, Astrid's determination became even more accentuated, starting to spend more hours into her training with her spear
  • Participated in the famous "Jotunheim Charge', fighting side by side with her prince, Troy Thorson
  • She developed a camaraderie friendship with Troy after the battle, although she might see him as brash and quick to fight
  • She was entrusted with protecting and accompanying Troy on his adventures in Midgard, as she was given the title of Valkyrie

Strengths
  • Martial prowess, especially with spears/staffs
  • Blacksmithing and tinkering adept, learning from ancient scrolls about the dwarfs of Svartalfheim
  • Calm and calculated during tense situations, striking tactically rather than recklessly

Weaknesses
  • Being calm and calculated under tense situations makes her overthink situations, and miss openings that would render the battle in her favor
  • Without her armor, she feels a little unprotected and thus, makes her very anxious and erratic in combat, relying on defending herself rather than attacking
  • When in combat, her eyes will be on protecting Troy, to her own detriment
  • Weak against magic atacks

Powers
  • Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Astrid is superhumanly strong and possesses greater physical strength than the average Asgardian as a warrior maiden.
  • Superhuman Speed: Astrid can move at high speeds, allowing her to dodge a powerful attack, or to almost incapacitate someone by jumping on them.
  • Superhuman Durability: Astrid's body is much more resistant to physical harm than that of a normal human being.
  • Superhuman Agility: Astrid naturally possesses greater agility, dexterity, balance, and body coordination than that of a normal human being, allowing her to easily jump and fall on her feet.
    Superhuman Stamina: Like all Asgardians, Astrid's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of humans.
    Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Astrid ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being, allowing her to remain physically young for thousands of years.

Other
  • Fang of Fenrir: Although looking like a normal Asgardian spear, this spear was forged by dwarfs long ago, for one of Astrid's ancestors. It is rumored to have a fragment of Fenrir's fang embeded in the tip of the spear, starting to glow a bright red when it is fed blood. While it has blood fed in it, the temperature of the tip starts to grow, and after enough blood, the tip can melt through even the toughest metals.
  • Astrid's armor: Trough numerous trials and tribulations, Astrid finally managed to get the ancient lore of dwarf forging right. With that, she worked on her pet project : her own take on the valkyrie armor, although with added protection. Although it looks heavy and bulky, Astrid can move relatively freely in it, mostly due to her Asgardian strength. She can be usually found either wearing it, or working on it.

Name
Will Price

Alias
The Demon Hunter

Race
Mutated human

Allegiance
Himself.

Appearance

Character:
Will is fun levels of bat shit crazy in a nutshell. Honestly the best comparison to how he acts around people would be a fun mix of Archer and Dante from devil may cry. He is intentionally irritating, fury inducing and combative. He prefers to work independently, not trusting anyone else to deliver the 'justice' horrible people deserve. He is an unstable sock drawer of emotions held together by booze, blood and asserted dominance.

Will isn't necessarily a bad guy though. Sure he flays villains alive and leaves them where they can be found by other street ilk, but he always has a reason. The Demonhunter hunts 'demons'- people who are so twisted, disgusting and horrific Will no longer considers them humans and demons is the only acceptable word for human traffickers, murderers and child slavers.

Due to his past in trafficking and being forced to watch the majority of his traffickers either get let free due to corrupted judges or get 'slap on the wrist' jail sentences, he no longer trusts any physical foundation of justice. In his own words "there is no justice unless you claim it for yourself".

His goal: Create a world in which true villains are terrified for their lives and having 'friends in high places" cannot protect them.

Background
Will once upon a time was a pretty normal person. Grew up in a normal neighborhood, normal parents, normal high school. He'd been ice skating since he could physically stand on the ice and took a natural talent to it. He grew amazing, gaining sponsors. As the young athlete grew, so did his talent and so did his popularity. As soon as he hit adulthood he was skating all over the world, sponsored by many different companies and there were even murmurs about going olympic. He had no idea why he had such an affinity for ice skating... it was like he could just feel the ice as if it were a part of him.

None of that made sense until the 'accident'.

While Will was walking back to his apartment from the rink he was stopped by a man in a van asking for directions. As Will was trying to explain where this man was supposed to go he was jumped, drugged then shoved into the van. The next three months were a living hell. He was trafficked, sold like an animal and abused for months. He was drugged most of the time to keep him quiet but other than the little bit of relief the drugs gave him, there wasn't much in the way of comfort. But there were still heroes in the world, right? Maybe the avengers would help him? That's what they did, right?

Three months of horrors go by and the van gets stopped for a rolled stop sign. The police end up having to get in a full blown gun fight and injure the two men carting Will around. He was saved by police. He was allowed to calm down in a hospital where he was treated for his wounds and as he came down of the three month long high... odd things began happening. When Will was in the room it suddenly grew colder. He constantly felt the feeling he felt when he was on the ice... The day came where he frosted a bathroom mirror on command with the shower's steam. He had ice powers, now awakened from the trauma.

Will attempted to get back on with his life, going back out on the ice, while also experimenting with his now powers. He skated better than ever before. The Ice called always called to him, but now it felt like it was home... But trouble was about to rear it's ugly head. The news came out that Will was a mutant as someone had taken a snapshot of Will using his abilities. It got spread around the skating community and accusations that he had used his powers to gain an unfair advantage spread. He lost his sponsors, his dreams of going Olympic crushed.

Defeated Will goes back home and waits. He was to testify against his slavers and some of his abusers in court, so perhaps there'd be a bit of justice in the world...

Wrong again.

The trafficking ring had deep ties with many judges and politicians. Sure Will's testimony was true and the evidence against the evil party was strong, but all that was really accomplished was a few acquittals and some slap on the wrist jail sentences for assault as plea deals were made. This was NOT justice.

And upon this went the last bit's of Will's patience. He had newfound abilities, the thing that supposedly made people like the Avengers heroes. And where the hell where they when he was in the back of a damn van for three months? Sitting in their cushy towers. Where where they when his abusers got let off the hook?! Not in court with him. And now they got to live their lives as free men, or have every meal paid for for the next few years as they wait out a jail sentence that'd be over before Will even hit 40. Meanwhile, Will would have to remember what they did to him for the rest of his life.

He began working on mastering his abilities, learning how to make objects like blades, shields, small walls and spikes. He got so precise he could skin an apple from 6 feet away with his levitating blades. After a year, he was ready. He'd explored every ounce of his power, learning what he can and can't do to be prepared for anything. He set up fake accounts online to lure in these assholes. He was getting some much needed revenge. And thus the Demon Hunter was born. He flayed his past abusers alive and left them in the streets as a message. He's garnered a reputation but no one has managed to catch him. Criminals fear him and police loathe him. Anyone involved in human trafficking, crimes against children or particularly horrific murders better watch their backs, justice was no longer blind.

Strengths
  • Independent personality- he is completely fine being on his own and working out his own plans by himself and doesn't need much human interaction.
  • Intelligent- Will is a smart man, well smart enough to figure out most puzzles and is incredibly difficult to bullshit.
  • Peak physical condition- He was going to go Olympic, of course he is healthy
  • Overwhelmingly good understanding of his abilities- Will has spent time hammering his focus on learning his new abilities after the accident. He put as much time as he would have into skating into mastering his abilities since he'd likely never compete again. There's very little left he doesn't know he can do meaning he knows his limitations pretty well.

Weaknesses
  • Water in the air- Wills abilities rely on him being able to condense the water in the air into a heavy fog, then freezing it into whatever he likes. For this to be possible there must be air in the area he's in. Water vapor is finite and he can only use what's in a 10 foot area around him. Once all the air in that area is used up he must either move to another area or wait on the water particles to redisperse. He also has no way of knowing for definite how much vapor is in the area. There is only a tell tale feeling that he has to 'pull' harder to get the water to come forward when he's about to run out This shows itself by the cloud of fog growing clearer. Therefore Will must remain mobile to best use his powers. Confine him in one spot and he's going to run out of water eventually.
  • Will cannot break down what has already been frozen. The water must either be liquid or be in the air. Preferably in the air because then it's hard to not telegraph when a spike is coming from the ground.He can levitate what has been frozen so long as it is less than 4 pounds each. He can only levitate up to 8 objects at a time.
  • Still human, still squish.
  • Will's main tactic is to occupy an area and make that a no-go zone with him at the center. Ranged people who can stay out of 10 foot accuracy range have a definite advantage.
  • Will's 'accurate range' is about 10 feet. This is the range at which he has complete control over whatever object he has manifested and can operate with almost surgical precision. His true range is 15 feet, but after ten his accuracy significantly drops and he can't hit nearly as hard as he could.
  • Will's manifestation of past trauma is pretty dangerous to both himself and those around him. Will HATES to be touched. After months of abuse it's no question as to why. The rules to Will is not to touch him for extended periods of time, don't yell at him, and don't try to assert any kind of dominance over him. In order for Will to feel comfortable he must be the most dominant person in the room. He must be in charge otherwise he falls appart and becomes a nervous wreck. Well more-so than usual as he is always a nervous wreck. God forbid someone put their hands on him in attempt to restrain him. He will force whoever it is off him with deadly force.

Powers
Will's abilities made simple are that he can manipulate water to become ice in any form he likes. The water can be vapor or liquid- preferably vapor. Will has realized he can mould water into any shape, and luckily it is much more dense than normal ice as he packs it together so tightly no air is present in the ice's latices.

Will's go to weapons are a sheild and a short sword when heavy dueling is needed and when some elegance and finnesse is needed he forms 8 razor-sharp blades of ice and uses those in circular motions so they are having constant momentum. Will is not only limited to 'weapons' He can create spikes on the ground and sometimes even walls given he has a huge amount of water vapor to use.

Other
Will is pretty much the definition of an antihero for the moment. However, he has potential to get better... he also has potential to turn into a villain. This all depends how rp things go.

Last edited:
03c81a5a6bba8ccf1c7ccfd4ceca7996.jpg

Name
Elias Diego Alcatraz

Alias

'Demigorgon' often shortened down to 'Gorgon'

His close friends and family call him 'Eli,' or 'EA'

Appears late 30's, Early 40's. Yet to be specified.

Race

Enhanced Human (Modified Super Soldier Serum)

Allegiance

"Hail Hydra."

Appearance
jokerthomaswaynejpg.jpeg

6 foot tall, 220 lbs. Fair skin, black eyes. Greying hair, speckled hair over chin. Boxer build.

Character:
Driven by the death of his father, and idol, Igor Alcatraz. Igor was a famed Hydra scientist and chemist who specialized in bio-weaponry for Hydra and trying to replicate the super soldier serum. Igor's legacy has been compared to that of operatives William Stryker and M.O.D.O.K., and with a life so short lived, had the potential to go down as a Hydra great and is potentially the greatest foe the Avengers never faced (in his prime). Igor was left in a psychotic state as a cause of Wanda Maximoff's telepathy that left his brain in scrambles. His wife, Elena Alcatraz fled because of her husband's disability, leaving his son to grow up without a father. It wasn't till his late adulthood that Elias fell into a depression, and in search for his true meaning, searched for his father. He uncovered what was left of his psychotic father, who could only utter gibberish, but the most astounding of the gibberish were the words, Hail Hydra.

Obsessed with what it meant, Elias did more research on the organization as a whole, and joined, picking up right where his father had started. He aimed to carry on the legacy of his father with perfecting the super soldier serum, and in using it, the upsides of the serum were there, alongside becoming mentally deranged. Elias went on an onslaught over anybody who refused to see his vision at Hydra, and has since become a higher up in the organization. He aims to wave the Hydra flag over the entire world, in a game of what he sees as 'life-size chess.'

In person, Elias has a very sarcastic and dark sense of humor. He's always thinking of something, and often stares into spaces for seemingly no reason. He has a dark aura that naturally seeps of evil, and trouble. As a result of the serum he injected himself with, Elias twitches, and grimaces from time to time.

Background

• Born in Glasgow, UK to renowned scientist (and Hydra operative in secret) Igor Alcatraz, and wife, Elene Alcatraz (pediatrician, unaware of her husband's double life)​
  • Igor went insane around Elias' third birthday, and Elena ultimately filed for separation​
  • Elias and Elena relocated to London, England where Elias spent his early life​
  • Like his father, Elias was an academic prodigy, and earned scholarships and university offers from a young age​
  • He graduated secondary school at the age of 13, and finished university with Masters in Chemistry and Biology by age 22.​
  • It was in this time that, in spite of his success, Elias felt he was missing something in his life​
  • His mother informed him of the reality of his father, and so Elias sought out to find him​
  • He ultimately became obsessed with his father's crazed Hydra ideologies, and found and joined the organization in his mid-twenties​
  • Elias climbed the ranks quickly as a Senior scientist and chemist, and ended up perfecting a super soldier serum to take in dosages​
  • The serum made Elias mentally unhinged, and deranged, and with his clouded judgement, he eliminated much of the 'higher ups' in his way, and rose to the top of Hydra​
  • Since, he's become disappointed in how Hydra goes about world domination, and hopes to properly carry out his father's legacy in the way he sees fit​

Strengths
As a cause of his mental illness, Elias is immune to telepaths is his mind is in a web of shambles. It is virtually unreadable. He's also a genius-level intellect, and chemist, and is familiar with an array of drugs and poisons, and what various chemicals combine to make. He's a strategist, and is very cunning in how he goes about his business. Elias is a master of political, military, and subversive strategy, as well as a brilliant planner and organizer.
As a cause of his super soldier serum, Elias has trained in various fighting styles that allow him to optimize his advance physical attributes. He knows a variety of martial arts, MMA, and some unique to himself. He is also a brilliant swordsman and skilled marksman.
He has various Hydra funds at his disposal, and is also the Heir to his father's public laboratory (Alcatraz Incorporation, a giant building stationed in NYC. Rivals of Stark Industries)
He speaks a variety of mortal languages, and has connections throughout the criminal underworld.

Weaknesses
Elias is human, first and foremost, and retains the human weaknesses (slightly more resistant due to super soldier serum).
Unlike Captain America, and his children, Elias has to take his serum in 6 doses a day (every 4 hours) by injection into his bloodstream. Failure to take a dose would result in him reverting into a regular human, and the pain as his body reverts internally.
As a cause of his serum not being perfected, Elias endures headaches, migraines, and cramps from time to time.
He is also mentally unhinged, and has a short fuse and temper because of continued exposure to the drug.

Powers
With his unique super soldier serum, Elias has an enhanced strength, speed, durability, senses (5 senses), agility/reflex, flexibility, leap, stamina, endurance, and mental processing. Though his abilities were molded to be that of Steve Rogers, they fall very short, and bestow him said powers without any regular training. He also has an accelerated healing, and is able to heal from lacerations and deep cuts in hours, and heal from bone wounds and major injuries in days. He is not able to re-grow any vital organs or limbs.

Other

Opts to use combat gadgets, and firearms. Most unique just to him.

Last edited:

fem_dryad_x_m_reader_full_by_taranthygod-dcnjj2z.jpg

Interview No. 1026479

"What is your name?"

"Hylo Cereus" The low, gravelly voice utters, almost reminiscent of the noise wind makes rustling through dense woods, leaves and branches.

~Intermittent tapping is heard as the interviewer is documenting answers to his questions. "Do you go by any other alias? Or nickname we might have in our records."

"Hylo Cereus"

~There is a pregnant pauses before an audibly dissatisfied sigh from the male interviewer. "Is this how it's going to be? We're just trying to sort out what happened at the Tinkers Shop and then you'll be on your way." Another long pause, one might think this is where the tape ends but it continues with the annoyed interviewer. "How long did you intend to stay on Xandar?"

"Hylo Cereus."

~A clattering can be heard as the tablet is dropped onto a tabletop, the scrapping of chair legs over tiled floor. "You listen here, Groot. We might be friendly to visitors but we won't tolerate-" A knock at the door interrupts the interviewer. He clears his throat and calls for the interloper to enters.

Second male voice: "Sir, as we were cataloguing her … his … possessions we found this."

Interviewer: "Very well, thank you for your assistance." Once more there is silence as footsteps exit the room and the door is closed. An electronic chirping tune rings out.

"Hylo Cereus."

Electronic voice: "Calibrating. Translating from Flora Collossi to Galactian Common"

"Hylo Cereus"

Electronic voice: "Please officer, do go on and tell me more about Xandar's friendly hospitality."

It's difficult to say exactly just how old she is. She is the 5th seedling of her Growth. Flora Collosi do not die, by conventional means, they wither and die off and return as a seedling.

Race:
Flora Collossi

Allegiance:
Ravagers

Appearance:
As a large tree, by human standards. Some Terran's have referred to her as an 'Ent', whatever that is.

Background
  • Hylo was found by a Ravager scavenging crew picking off an abandoned wreck. At the time she was in her 4th seedling of her Growth, contently planted within a pot. The Ravager crew didn't know what she was until she was on board their ship. Following this she was adopted into their ranks first as a pet, then as a daughter and then finally as a crew member.
  • Over the years she has become a well known figure in the inter-galactic universe as well as having quite the reputation among Ravagers.
  • She had been awarded her own Clan, named Ents, nearly five years ago.
  • She had been given the opportunity to return home - once the Ravagers had found her a suitable translator where they could speak with her, but she knew all to well that her home, and her people, were dying off and there would be little point to return to them.

Strengths
  • Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Genius-Level Intellect - has received the finest education from Photonic Knowledge of the Arbor Masters.
  • No need for nourishment

Weaknesses
  • Language Barrier - Hylo Cereus - are the only words she can utter due to a very under developed larynx.
  • Unable to use any of the above abilities when not fully grown. When regenerating as a seedling she is no stronger than a human child and as a leafling, no stronger than a grown man.
  • No armour - Common weapon fire from pistols or small calibre weapons have little to no effect on her, however high powered weapons, explosions and fire are detrimental and can cause severe enough damage to limbs where regrowth is necessary.
Powers
  • Regeneration, Healing Factor - Flora Collossi are difficult to kill, even when one seems to be destroyed they can re-grow from a single stem.
  • Plasticity - has the ability to stretch their limbs long distances and reshape themselves in a variety of ways. This includes being able to change their limbs into weapons or grow in size.
  • Cholorokinesis - has the ability to control other plants.

Other
  • Unknown technology universal translator - gifted to Hylo by the Ravager clan she was raised within, she doesn't know where it came from originally and hasn't found the creators as of yet.
  • Ravager Ship - While ideally she would have a crew, her ship is small enough to be manned alone and she hasn't found a need for more crew at this time.
  • Two Forms - Hylo shape shifts to suit her needs, after being raised by bi-pedal humanoids she adopts a far more human-like form as seen above. When Hylo is threatened, or working in unknown territory she adopts a more natural state (to her).
    joanna-wolska-dryad.jpg

Last edited:
Name

Heya! Name's Mahuna Drake, ice to meet you if you know what I mean...i-it's funny because one of my dads had ice powers

Alias

Well I was going to call myself dazzler, but that was taken by some poser so I settled on Nitris
I'm 22
Race

Well of course I'm a mutant! It would make no sense if I was some kind of Inhuman or something, after all that would be stupid...haha...
Allegiance

Well Daddy dearest was an X-Man and I absolutley loved that apperance of the place, papa not so dearest was apart of the Brotherhood (though honestly that doesn't seem like my scene), I'm aspiring Avenger hence the application!
Appearance

Oh I have a few photos from some totally not sponsored shoots I did, I think they both look lovely don't you? I just love the dyes and contacts I get to work with in these wonderful, totally not adverstising for Coke or Carnival photoshoots I get to do!

t
tumblr_piap5df0WT1rtxhy1o1_500.png

12642527_1735831426649391_5691405204123697994_n.jpg

(Please check out the artist who made these pictures GDbee, she's so cool andher use of colors is stunning ;v;)

Also got to order this A M A Z I N G little number from my tailor as my professional outfit:
60ea8b8a3fe8397089e3bab9b8b50ca8.jpg

Personality:

My personality is the best part about me! I've got a dazzling smile, a killer wink and a face fit for a Netflix exclusive. I'm not the only one either, everyone has something their good at, and just because mine is practically everything doesn't mean that yours isn't something amazing too! People can do anything they want to be, if you want to go out there and become a CEO, become the best CEO you can, if you want to make an app, make an app and if it flops then who cares, at least you tried! So what if you've been working in the movie buisness for a whole six years and while your pictures always get allot of traction online you still can't seem to get any spots in those movies you like and people only seem intrested in you because of who you were raised by, you'll make it into the movie scene eventually, don't let anyone hold you down and if people refuse to acknowledge your roars, blow out their eardrums!
Background

I mean what's there to say about where I came from that I haven't spilled the tea on in a million interviews? I was born in Queens New York to a young couple who I was then seperated from due to neglet, so anyway I was shoved into the foster care system for a long time until just after I turned seven years old who shows up at the orphanage besides Bobby Drake himself...him and his recently made official fiance John Allerdyce. Yep, what started out as a series of one night stands and flings became serious before either of them knew what to do, and after allot, and I mean ALLOT of bickering back and forth about their past stances on the place of mutants in soceity they decided, 'Screw it!' and gave the whole settling down thing a whirl. It meant allot to me when they were approved to take me home, and for one of the first times in my life I felt like I really belonged somewhere.

So after a brief period of getting to know my new family and heading to the Children's Place to pick out some sneakers, jeans and hoodies (Yeah I know, ME in something other than a dress or some kind of flashy pair or leggings. Would you believe me if I told you the jeans weren't even bedazzled? Yeah, I REEKED of denailnism back then, it was a bit of a phase I went through) we headed back up to the house back in Westchester to be a bit closer to the Xavier School. See, dad had managed to get a job as a guidance counslor in the old place, Xavier figured he would be able to relate to kids better than allot of the other canidates so we tried to stay as close to the house as possible.

In the morning me and dad would get ready for school, then he'd head off to the Xavier Institute for work and papa would take me down to school for the day. Me and papa would have allot of fun conversastions on the way there, like how I was going about making friends, cool lighter tricks I could do to impress the boys on the playground and all the discrimination I might face for having two mutant parents..which yeah, I got allot of addmitedly, but his solutions to the problems would've probably gotten me expelled ten times over and usually included allot of punching other kids and once or twice even tire slashing the cars of other parents, none of which I was really that into if I'm being honest. After school papa would pick me up and take me to see dad and hang out at the X-Mansion with all these other amazing people with the coolest powers and abilites, and oh my gosh the few times dad took me down to see people in the Danger Room...my breath was taken away to say the least, everyone was just so alright being themselves there, and it was weird going from my school to that everyday. Just before you guys ask and possibly tease me about it because rumors spread like wildfire down there...yes, I did have a small period of time where I had a crush on Finn, I'm over it now of course but at the time he honestly seemed more intrested in things other than me and I wasn't even sure how he would feel about being in that kind of a relationship, so I just decided to try to play it close to the chest....besides all the times I totally blabbed about it to everyone and SO WHAT IF I CRIED TO DAD AND PAPA ABOUT IT, IT WASN'T FUNNY AND I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CAMERA THERE!

Anyways

Those were really good times, and I really felt at home. There were a few times where things got tricky, but for the most part we managed it just fine as a family. The most we had to worry about was the fact that between his guidance consolor gig and occaional heroics dad and papa really never found a time to fully tie the knot, it also definatly didn't help that not many people wanted to associate with papa in any way seeing as he was a known former mutant extremist.

Then when I turned 13 it happened, papa was arrested for continuing to deal with the Brotherhood on the low for years. When dad confronted him about it he talked about how it was something he needed to do, 'For the next generation, and so when Mahuna devolps her mutant powers she doesn't have to put up with the bullshit that's thrown her way'. Honestly that kind of stuck with me...mutant powers were something I had always wanted to have, after all I'd seen all the amazing things people at the Institute had been able to do but at the same time, I just wasn't sure if it was something I would realisticaly be able to have...

Needless to say we left Westchester, in fact dad wanted to get as far away as possible so we moved in to Hollywood. Going to school there was alright, there were plenty of chances for me to start to get my door in the modeling industry there once I realized it was something I was intrested in, but things just never felt...I don't know, right there. I felt anxious allot of the time honestly, and like I never quiet fit in, like things weren't ever exactly right without papa there...then there was what he said and just...

It was hard looking in the mirror everyday and knowing he was wrong, knowing that I wasn't a mutant, and that I'd never get a chance to be one of those kids in the Danger Room. I wouldn't have brightly colored pixie wings, or a healing factor or lightning powers or anything!

So I got desperate...and well

Let's say I had to do allot of digging and went through some...less than legal lengths to get my hands on that Terragin Mist. I told dad I was staying at a friends house for the weekend just in case the whole cacoon thing took awhile and I...I wrote some notes just in case it didn't work and I didn't ever come out of that cacoon. I was so nervous, but I just...I don't know, on some level I guess I wanted to be able to have papa feel like his sacrafice was worth it...I don't know.

When I woke up I cried, I won't lie, it was allot to go through. But I did it, and I was alive...

Dad was suprised when I came home and told him that I thought I was a mutant...but when I first showed off my powers I could also tell that on some level, he was really happy.

We moved back to Westchester and I enrolled in the Xavier Insitute officially, and even though I never joined the X-Men or anything, the education was useful, even if I didn't use it all that much when I decided to go all in on the whole modeling career. For awhile I felt happy there but...if I'm being honest I felt unhappy. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE modeling, but I just...it felt like it was for nothing, like I risked my life, made those notes, went through all that effort just for powers that I wasn't going to use. So yeah, here I am now, trying to become and Avenger, or X-Man or anything really...what else am I supposed to do?

Strengths

-I look killer in anything!
-I have good problem solving skills
-I can fight in heels
-Proficent in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint

Weaknesses

-To dedicated some of the time
-Very allergic to bullets and knives

Powers

I can actually manipulate light in various way as long as I have a source of it nearby! Not only can I 'traverse between sources of nearby light (My biggest record so far has been a range of about 60 feet between sources) but I can cause the light to grow or dimish in quality and I can even cause a source to become so intense that it can tend to burn things, sort of like ants in a magnyfing glass! I haven't really explored the full limits of it if I'm being honest...

Other

I have 537k followers on Instagram alone! So I'm sort of a big deal...

e1bc3a36ea6d32279299d6cb9dde331d.jpg
Name
Lola Asher
Alias
Maleficar
Race
Mutant
Allegiance
X-Men, Hesitantly the Avengers

Appearance
Lola was blessed with being cute. On the downside, the first thing people seem to notice about her is her height, Lola only standing at five foot even, and a neat hourglass figure slightly toned. She has dirty blonde hair, slightly wavy, soft to the touch, and it somehow always smells like vanilla and caramel. Her eyes are a pale blue, long lost the shimmer of enthusiasm for life some youngsters still have, explaining it away as not enough sleep most of the time. When using her powers, her eyes turn from that pretty blue to a dark, glowing maroon red. The veins in her hands, trailing up her arms and up into her cheeks share the same color, basically making her a walking glow stick. And no, she can't turn it off until she stops using her powers.
Character
Lola Miller is quite an odd girl to describe. First and foremost, the one thing people notice right off the bat is she's quiet, tired. A delicate little thing just passing through without a word, observing maybe, or ignoring. Most people can never really tell. She's used to being ignored though, or being told that she is isn't wanted in that conversation, so why bother? But for some reason, she's the girl who will ask if you're alright if she sees you up and sitting alone, and keep you company even if you don't say you want any. Lola won't even make you talk, but maybe you'll notice a little bit of her sad eyes. If you get to know her, you'll find a kind young woman with some interesting things to say. She's very kind, and loyal to her friends, although a little what some would call bossy. She calls it worried about your safety, and good advice. You might also get to see some of the fire behind her, the passion when she talks about the random facts she knows, when she's talking about the things she wants to change about the world, or when she's making fun of a character in a movie for an obviously dumb decision, but you'll get to know the Lola nobody gets to. The Lola who hides her anger and her sadness, and every emotion other than her fake happy and neutral because she doesn't want to feel like a burden, and the Lola that hates looking in a mirror because she can only see what the idea of her parents leaving her, the uncomfortable stares, the way normal humans scream about Mutants like her, drilled into her head, that she was a monster. But you can see a Lola that is trying to make a difference.
Capture+_2019-05-13-21-19-56.png
Background
"Honestly, I think the professors know more about where I came from that I do. I don't remember much about my parents, I rather I don't want to, they hated me. Though from what everyone told me, they were my adoptive parents. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. Anyway, that's all I really need to remember. So I basically grew up at Xavier's, a special case because of how young I was coming in, I've been there longer than most of the people old enough to do quote on quote hero work. I was trained, raised, and taken care of by every adult there, but my mutation is so weird...nobody really knows how to deal with it properly. It's apparently really rare in mutants, and nobody was willing to contact someone who may know something that could help, so I was left with vague tips and to discover stuff mostly on my own. I loved everyone, whether we're my family, but I didn't have anyone to rely on really, nobody to look up to. Except for Andy I guess, she's pretty cool. And tall. Anyway, I guess it wasn't all bad, they were good at hiding the fact they were uncomfortable around me. For the most part. I noticed as I got older, as my powers progressed, most people just stopped wanting to be around me. Maybe it was fear? I don't think I'm all that scary, no scarier than anyone else, but...maybe they're right? My parents gave me up, I'm not close to anyone...lately, I've just been hanging out by myself. I do X-Men and Avenger hero work, no idea how I managed to weasel my way into doing that, but the Avengers...I'm not really sure what to make of them. They don't have to hide who they are, and are still considered heroes, but mutants. Ugh, no point in getting into that now. Anyway, I mostly do solo work, for the X-Men anyway I'm new to the Avengers, I prefer it that actually, here in New York and the surrounding area, so maybe I can actually do some good? Or at least make a small difference."
Strengths
-
Lola has had years to work with her power, so despite her age, she knows what she's doing. She can hold her own in a fight pretty damn well and knows when to retreat or to when relying on someone else for help. And she has no issues playing dirty if she needs to.
- This girl is an empathic force of nature despite everything she has been through, and everything she tries to portray herself as, and she's gonna try an be there for people when they need it. Maybe it's a morale booster, maybe it's some life-saving charisma. Either way, it's a silver tongue a kind, understanding heart worth having
- She's small, 5"0', and can use her size to her advantage, in more ways than I can list. Squeezing through tight spaces to escape or spy, using her size as an advantage in combat, people are often underestimating her because of it, etc. Her being pint-sized leaves the world open for a multitude of possibilities.
- If someone is bleeding out, she can save their life, and they will actually not die. If she is also not keeping herself from bleeding out.
- Mental attacks targeting her are more likely to fail, as she has higher will power. Especially if they're ones targeting her insecurities and weaknesses she sees in herself because, well, Ya girl is low key depressed. A sad strength honestly, but it works.
Weaknesses
-
Suffers from anemic symptoms after usage of her power. Shaking, lightheadedness, nausea and sometimes vomiting, she goes pale, etc. In extreme cases, she can lose her ability to walk correctly and can pass out, which leaves her defenseless. And heavily reliant on teammates which may or may not like her, who knows.
- Bleeding out is also a major concern, and is why long battles/training exercises are not advised for Lola. She must constantly be aware of what she's doing, how much blood she's using and recalling, and if she uses too much, she could end up accidentally killing herself, or putting herself into an extremely difficult situation. A step above overdoing it and suffering from major anemic symptoms, Lola will be at the mercy of whoever finds on knocking her on death's door.
- Now, the big kicker, one of her biggest weaknesses is her own damn self. She can't use someone else's blood without their permission, even is she's dying, she can't bring herself to do it. Lola hates even thinking about having to do anything with actually hurting someone the way she did before, it gives her nightmares, and she hates herself for something she can't control. It's true, Lola despises her own power, but she can't pretend like it doesn't exist. This keeps her from getting to her full potential, and not to mention, it also means she's in trouble a lot more than she could be. But, being called a monster would have some lasting effects on anyone.
- She's also human. She can keep herself from bleeding out sure, but she has a limit. Broken bones, poison, fire, anything that can kill a normal human can kill her cause she's not invincible. The only exception is diseases involving blood, as her body is already filtering for them at an increased rate.
-As it is a strength, it is also a weakness, her poor mental health can be taken advantage of. She is often not getting enough sleep, doesn't have the correct motivation, or finding self-destructive habits to help her cope in unhealthy ways because let's be honest, a hero can't go and see a therapist. And nobody is amused by her casual "I wanna die" jokes. Nobody.
sketch1563601540076(1).pngPowers
Hemokenisis
-
Able to bend her own blood and the blood of others (though she always ask permission first, or uses free-standing blood from an already present source like from the ground, her own that is already on the ground, blood banks, etc) at will with a range of 30 feet, the same foot radius, before it falls from her control and she has to move back in range.
- Able to manipulate the properties of said blood (hardening, boiling, small changes/brief stops of flow, etc.) She can do this while the blood is still inside someone's body, but she has to be touching them, and there has to be an open wound. Permission has to be granted for her to do this comfortably unless it's an emergency and she must do it to save someone. In the cases of using it to gain information, she will never truly be comfortable with it, the same goes for offensive/defensive situations.
- Has a small healing factor because her cells replace themselves quicker than normal in order to keep up with her need and sometimes constant use of her power. Small cuts and bruises heal very fast, but more serious wounds only see a very small decrease in recovery time. Broken bones are hardly affected at all, their recovery time only decreased by about a month at most.
- Able to recall clean blood and reintegrate it into her system, which helps with after power use symptoms. However, she cannot recall blood every time, as most of the time it's not safe to do so. This aspect of her power also gives her insight into what type of blood she's manipulating, which makes it safe to recall, and even safe to help others who are losing blood and can't wait to get to a hospital.

Other
-
She doesn't know anything about her birth mother, but she knows her father works for The Brotherhood
- While doing "hero" work, she carries two collapsible carbon seel escrima sticks
- She also carries the Diamond knife, a small blue silver blade that allows her easy access to fresh blood when she needs. A gift from Logan on her 14th birthday
- She was given to Xavier's school when she was four years old and has been living there ever since. She hasn't seen her adoptive parents since, but recently learned she had two siblings, both with powers, who her adoptive parents embraced wholeheartedly. Lola can't help but wonder what she did wrong

Last edited:
Name
Vaea Castellan

Alias
Huginn

Race
Shi’Ar

Allegiance
Asgard

Appearance
aed7d77c7f5df9287073f72b6e930ed4.jpg

Character:
Vaea is best described as a person with a million thoughts, yet not one to ever act on most of them. She is cunning, mischievous and with a tongue that could sway even a god. Her intelligence and curiosity while defining traits are also her worst ones. She doesn’t under estimate foes but rather becomes intrigued and spends far more time studying than she does fighting. Her tendency to seek out shiny objects or things that catch her eyes lends to her curiosity being a negative trait. If she likes it and she can get away with it, she is likely to ‘borrow’ it, though she would never steal.

Background

Born Vae’enna Neramani she has never known this name. Having been life podded out of a doomed Shi’Ar craft she was discovered as a very young hatchling. Despite her small frame and relative weakness she put up as much of a fight as her little body could muster. In an act of mercy and judgement she was taken and accepted as much as she could be into Asgardian Society.

Vaea despite her obvious short comings has set herself apart as an asset. Best described as a pain in the ass she is by all meanings of the word a nuisance to anything she is set against. Her attention to the small things as well as information gathering and hoarding is something that has shone through her kleptomaniac tendencies. It is through these traits as well as her problem solving that she has found her place within Asgardian society. While not one of their own, she has proven her resolve and loyalty.

Strengths

Dance of Death
Vaea’s combat style is best described as a Harlequin or almost as if its a joke. She will dance around an opponent before wearing them down with slices to key locations.

Natural Diplomat
Vaea’s ability to speak for herself as well as for others is well known. While it is not something she touts she is a very gifted speaker, able to turn people to her ideals through debate and rational thinking rather than violence.

Keen Eye/I want it
Whether it is something she wants for herself or something that she finds important to her mission Vaea is an individual that can sniff out almost anything she sets her mind to. While not a super power by any means she is unyielding and ruthless in her pursuit to acquire whatever shiny object or mission critical object she requires.

Subterfuge
While relaxing and not in a stressful situation Vaea is described as anything but quiet, yet despite this overt style of living she is a ghost when needed. Her flight is as silent as her footsteps, she is in all intents and purposes a great infiltrator and raider.

Weaknesses
Her blood doesn’t generate its own heat. Shes cold blooded.
Curiosity
They say curiosity will kill the cat, that saying exists solely due to the fact that the one who first spoke it had never met Vaea. The girl is curious to a fault, her mind wanting to understand and decipher everything she can. If she hasn't seen it before there is a good chance she will either try to take it or figure it out before moving on. When she is with others or on a mission she is unlikely to fall prey to her tendencies... but when alone she is likely going to try and 'borrow' it.

Kleptomaniac
Vaea’s worst trait by far is her need to collect objects and shiny materials. While it is at times continued the woman goes through phases in which she will hoard things she finds . Whether it be objects or even beings she will try to collect them and store them away in a location she tries to keep secret.

Psychometry
Due to the nature of her mutant ability Vaea is unable to touch most objects without having her gloves on or risk having an onset of her mutant ability.

Durability:
While tougher than most humans she is by no means the most durable individual around. She relies mostly on speed and agility to get around as her bones are hollow, allowing for a much lighter skeleton but also causing a significant weakness.

Powers

Genetic Mutant/Throwback
Unlike most Shi’Ar, she has traits that have been mostly removed from the Shi’Ar genetic pool. She has wings where most do not, they are sharp with the tips ending in talons that allow her to attack in mid flight.

Superhuman Strength:
Like all Shi’Ar she is capable of lifting and moving far more than the average human. As a Shi'Ar she is capable of lifting in excess of 1 ton.

Superhuman Agility:
While strong, it is in her agility that Vaea truly come into her own. She is able to dance around and move unlike most others of many races. She has focused on this in training, pushing her already altered body to its absolute limits. It is in agility alone that Vaea is near unmatched among her peers.

Superhuman Stamina:
Vaea’s body is able to keep itself from getting fatigued far beyond that of a regular human, especially if she is out in the sun or heat.

Other
Child of Deathbird/Cal'syee Neramani

Bears the weapons
Truth and Deceit
f1a9fefb243d51cbaf9b85614c3cc314.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back