• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paradise at the end of the world - Post-apocalyptic vampires

TheJipan

The phone master
100 years ago, the vampires decimated the humans in a brutal worldwide war. Now, the only humans remaining are on the run, or inside Paradise. Those that are still on the run are hunted by the vampire armies, and drained of their blood. Those in paradise live in a life of luxury, as long as they remain totally obedient to their vampires and willingly offer the blood. Paradise's land is split between thirteen vampire princes and princesses, who are all ruled over by the vampire king, alucarD.

You get to make a character vampire or human character, or maybe something more interesting, and choose your side. Will you be okay with the way things are? Are you on the run? Do you want to bring down Paradise? The choice is yours. You can make up to 2 characters, along with as many NPCs as you want. The princes and princesses and the king are all NPCs. NPCs are characters that everyone has control over. In fact, because of NPCs, you can RP without even creating a character.

The thread is already up here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/paradise-at-the-end-of-the-world.111395/. You can use this for any questions you might have before deciding on whether to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, given how popular vampires and post-apocalyptics seem to be, you would think that everyone would jump straight onto this. Evidently I was wrong.

I'm interested. Actually, VERY interested in this! I'm just wondering if it's a requirement to have two or more characters.

Not at all. In fact, you don't even need to create a character at all - you can just control NPCs if you want. Of course, you'd have more control over a character you created, but that's beside the point.

Okay then! I'm totally in. I'll make my character and control some NPCs too, but you should PM me and we'll talk about them and what kind of events they'll be in with my character and the other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back