Chapter 2: Of Protagonists and Plot Devices

THE RULE BENDER AND THE NOT-SO-EVIL DEMON Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Lambda and Pandora abruptly ended their rather one-sided conversation about fashion with Tanner breaking it up, Lambda having gone to the lengths of complimenting Pandora's wings and saying they were "like a cool shawl". By the end of it, Pandora was blushing lightly in embarrassment and Lambda had cleverly earned Pandora's trust. This was a natural skill for Lambda, seeing as her entire childhood was spent learning how to sweet-talk people into trusting her. Of course, this was an assassin's technique, but Lambda had good intentions in this case; simply befriending Nate and Tanner's young friend. The two looked over at Tanner at his words, but soon, once again, the attention was placed on Pandora. The girl nodded at Tanner's question.

"H-How could I forget the place?" she said softly, looking at the ground. "It's located in Omega. It was always easier for the Thomas sisters to blow things up in Omega, since the wealthy weren't there to yell at them for it. Mostly evicted houses, but....yeah."

"Okay, lead us to it, then~!" Lambda grinned cheekily, seeming quite excited with the prospect of trashing the Thomas place. Pandora nodded once again, opening up her umbrella as she walked down the streets. A couple people who knew her by appearance waved, and she timidly waved back, smiling lightly at them.

The streets she went down were long and winding, and Lambda eventually started complaining about the route being too long. However, soon, Pandora had led them to the front door of the Thomas house. Lambda walked over and tried to open it. Locked. She sighed in annoyance, grabbing one of her throwing knives and using it to pick the lock. Once the lock clicked, she opened the door, a casual smile on her face.

"Mission: Infiltrate and Destroy is a go."

THE LETTERMAN Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Bismarck opened his mouth to object as Heinrich made the decision to get involved. While the man was very chivalrous in saying that he would help, Bismarck also didn't like his cousin very much; he was just.....annoying, so to say, what with his constant doing the work that Bismarck already did, except somehow ten times better. It was clear by his aura, but not by his expression, that he did not want Heinrich to be here. There were subtle hints that he was annoyed, though, such as a small, occasional eye-twitch, his arms crossing and slowly tightening their grasp, the occasional huff. He watched Heinrich re-brick the wall after shoving the bus out of there, mumbling something about how his dragon could have easily done that more efficiently. He looked over to Maria and Chuck for help once again, this time with an expression that begged them to please help him get Heinrich to leave. Then he cleared his throat, and, without hesitance, grabbed his cousin's hand to stop him.

"That won't be necessary, Heinrich," he said sharply. It was very rare for Bismarck to use this tone of voice, but he was clearly annoyed at this point. "I-I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have plenty of people going against Frederika Bernkastel. Thanks for cleaning the shop. This is none of your business." And with that he walked downstairs once again. Once he was out of sight a loud scream of frustration could be heard. Gosh-darn Mr. Perfect Heinrich thought he could replace him, take his role as head of the family, and basically be the guardian angel of the family by doing everything he already did.

But....better.

He slammed his fist against the counter, looking at the floor. Life was stressful as it was; the least he needed was Bismarck 2.0 falling from out of the sky and making everything perfect. Besides, he totally had this battle in the bag. Was he being petty? Perhaps. But Bismarck hated it when people did his work for him, and ten times better than he ever could do. It made him feel useless, and he hated that as well. Maybe he needed to cool down, but that was how it felt.

The mailbox appeared again, shooting a letter at Bismarck's face.

Dear Bismarck,
You know, the ridiculously perfect copy-cat can't replace you.
~Luce

Bismarck felt a smile form on his face once again; he got out a pen and paper and wrote back.

Luce-
I know, but it feels like it.

Bizzy, he won't. Seriously. He can't... Plus, he has about as much personality as a wall.
~Luce

Luce-
Yep, pretty much. I just don't get how to deal with him, though.

Don't let him bother you... Seriously. I'd honestly just ignore him, but I know that's hard, since he's your cousin.
~Luce

Bismarck looked at the last letter and nodded, touching the portal lightly as though he was holding someone's hand. "Y-You're right....thanks," he said, before nodding and heading towards his room to prepare for the battle, maybe put on his cloak or better, summon his Invisibility cloak. Another letter hit him on the head.

Of course, Bismarck... Just, please don't die in this timeloop. Please.
~Luce

"Of course I won't. I know better."

And that was the end of the letters, as Bismarck left for his room. The portal disappeared.

THE ROBOT, THE SCIENTIST, AND THE EXPLORER Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Anita's scowl deepened as Yozaku continued to act strange; however, once he called her "mother", the girl realized just who--or what--this was. She pressed her gun closer to Boomer's head as he kept talking, claiming that he had him trapped inside of this "flesh suit", whatever that was. Regardless, she couldn't just let her guard down; the cyborg stood her ground as he spoke, mocking her, telling her that "they" should be there any minute. It took her a moment to realize just what he meant, but once the police sirens started blaring, Anita's face darkened. Playing along with the whole "mother" thing, she grabbed Yozaku by the collar and pulled him close so that their faces were just inches apart. "You," she growled. "You are so grounded, Mister." And with that, she let him go, walking away and towards the door. "Hey, Kathy?"

"Yeah, Anita?"

"Let's take these guys down. Like the good old days."

The ghost grinned; she ran to her room, returning with her gun and a couple of cherry bombs, along with her science kit. "Boom, time to get to work," she said before burying her face in the chemicals. Meanwhile, Anita ran outside, her arm shifting into the gun that it could be. She quickly fed it bullets, then began shooting at the police. Her eyes remained focused on what she was doing the entire time as squadrons of men shot back; Anita played a fun little game of Jump and Duck with them for a while, avoiding bullets, sometimes by the skin of her teeth. Kathy soon ran out to support her sister, helping shoot and throw bombs madly.

A bullet soared past Anita's head; she laughed, sticking out her tongue at the policeman who had shot it.
"Ha! You thought you could shoot me, huh?" she asked, mocking him. The policeman turned red, shooting again. Anita deflected it with her cyborg arm, still laughing as though this were some fun little game, and returned the shot. At this point the policeman was really angry.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

"ANITA!"

Almost in slow motion, four bullets came soaring at the cyborg. One impaled her forehead. The next two, her heart. And the fourth, in her left leg. Anita staggered, coughing out a small amount of blood as she slowly fell to the ground. Kathy rushed to her sister's side, screaming in despair. The policeman moved to shoot her; the blonde was faster, though, shooting him right in the stomach. The ghost was roughly shoved out of the way as the policemen surrounded Anita's body, just as the light left her eyes.

The spark was gone. Their head was gone. And Kathy screamed even louder, held back by more police. Watching her sister's corpse get shot again and again. She flinched everytime, struggling to move away from the policeman's grasp, screaming and kicking.

"YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!" she screamed until her voice grew hoarse, as the repeating gunshots resounded through her ears.

Sierra went a bit ahead of Alisa, only to witness Kathy going batshit crazy. The redhead looked over to Anita's body, which was still getting shot repeatedly. Her fistclenched around the phone, and, taking a deep breath to stay calm, she clung to the dragon pendant before stepping into the crossfire, holding her arms out. The gunshots stopped.
"Yeah, you'd better stop shooting," she growled, before holding up her phone. "See this? The guy on the other end is the brother of the Letterman himself, and I'm his cousin. You know, the Letterman? Chuck's pretty damn powerful, too, and I could send 'em after you in one phone call. So you'd better fuck off unless you want them involved." There was a low whisper; Sierra lowered the phone to her ear. "Sorry, Chuck, I'd better go. See you in ten, bye~!" And with that, she hung up, looking down at Anita's corpse. "Anita Thomas. Famous singer and Youtuber. You'll be missed. Kathy, calm down." Sierra let go of the dragon pendant to hug her friend, her brow creasing in concern. "Hey, Alisa can bring her back for you, amirite? She'll be okay, Kath."

"She'd better."

"'Kay. Just a sec." Sierra inhaled, then went back inside and rounded on Boomer. "Okay, I don't know who you are or what's going on, but your men just killed someone! What is wrong with you?!"

Heinrich Saedor
Heinrich was very surprised when Bismarck grabbed his hand. He stared at his cousin blankly for a moment, confused by his actions. Then he frowned, his forehead creasing," oh, did I do something wrong? I suppose I'm not needed then. I guess I'll just go find a hotel until I can get what I need for the next bus out of here."Heinrich said out loud, to no one in particular as Bismarck had began leaving the room. He turned to Maria, Elizabeth, and Chuck. Then his massive figure tilted in a bow. A somber almost hurt expression on his face."It was lovely meeting you all, I suppose I'll see you next family reunion. As much as I doubt a polite letter to the kidnappers would do any good I don't think Bismarck much wants my help. So once again, it was lovely seeing you all I suppose I'll be leaving."Heinrich said grabbing a coat, from his bag, and draping it over his shoulders. He then headed towards the door, feeling heavy hearted. He and Bismarck never saw eye to eye. Which was odd since they where so similar. Honestly as a child Heinrich looked up to his older cousin. But once the hit puberty things changed. Bismarck seemed offended by Heinrichs presence, and honestly Heinrich had lost respect for Bismarck. Only due to his cowardice, or what Heinrich saw as cowardice. Now it seemed Bismarck couldn't even stand Heinrich attempting to help in times of need. Maybe he didn't fix the wall well enough? Regardless it was probably best that Heinrich left.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Boomer, And Don
Boomer sneered, and moved his mouth in a mocking manner at Alisa's threat."Oh please, you think I'm worried about you? We have precautions to deal with your kind. That is reapers,"Boomer let the word linger, a sinister smile on Yozaku's face. Boomer whistled, and all the officers clicked a gadget on their wrist. Suddenly a invisible barrier enevloped each officer, keeping them safe from and specters that might want to harm them. Although this would do anything for the bullets and cherry bombs Anita and Kathy were soon to be throwing at them.

Boomer then turned to Anita, waiting still to see how she would respond. But her response shocked, and amused him. He burst out laughing a loud eerie laugh."Grounded? Hahaha oh that's a good one! I might have to keep you around mom. You're really funny, but no I think you'll find I've grown far to big to be grounded."Boomer called watching as Anita and Kathy fought the cops.

He wondered how this would turn out. It sure would be interesting to see how they escaped. If they could, then oh what a miraculous sight. Right before his eyes! He sure was lucky, because not only did he get control of his father's body, but he also witnessed his mother getting gunned down."Ha! Oh wow! I did not see that one coming! Ouch that's gonna hurt in the morning! Umm dad! Mom's passed out drunk in the yard...Again! Hahaha oh this is to good, I told you. All you had to do was set me free oh well. Guess you'll all die then."Boomer sighed, as tears leaked from the human eye.

They weren't tears of joy no, and no one but Boomer could hear. But deep inside Yozaku's body he was being forced to watch. As all his friends died, as he betrayed his loved ones, as he assisted a mad woman in taking over hell city. All of it his fault, and he couldn't do a thing to stop it. He was helpless, only able to be used to cause harm.

Don had joined in shortly after the cops arrived. Sniping them from a open window. He didn't pay much attention to Boomer as he was to focused on blowing out pig brains. He smiled as Anita, and Kathy reunited to take down the cops. If Yozaku wasn't possessed by some psycho program, and they were fighting some gang instead. Well it might just be like old times. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and things would never be the same again. Don was all to familiar with change. It was a painful thing, just as fate was about to remind him.

It was sudden, like a light flickering before going out. One moment she was there, smiling, and laughing. Blowing up the bad guys, and the second, bang! Gone, and Don couldn't do anything to stop it. He felt his heart drop as Kathy screamed her name. His face turned pale, and suddenly he was light headed. He stumbled attempting to reach Anita, trying to reach her as fast as possible. But his legs didn't seem to want to listen."Work damn you!"He told them his eyes tearing up, and his voice cracking.

Then he heard the taunting of Boomer, stopping just before another wall of bullets were sent at them. He turned to Boomer, his arms shaking furiously. He pulled out one of his pistols, and pointed it at Yozaku."You bastered! I'm going to blow out your brains, then I'm going to toss those cybernetics into a smelter!"Don roared, and fired a shot in Yozaku's gut, who lurched over coughing violently."Oh be careful, you almost hit something important there buddy. Wouldn't want to kill innocent little Yozaku now would you?"He cooed, fluttering his eyelashes at Don taunting him.

Don stared back fiercly, taking out his other white pistol."I don't think you understand, I don't give a damn about Yozaku at this point. If it means saving Anita I would have blown your brains out a long time ago. No after I'm done with your little boy scouts I'm going to come back for you."Don warned, turning and jumping out a open window pistols at the ready.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, as he took his revenge. His body burning with fury, his fingers clicking the triggers over and over. Only stopping to reload. One, two, three, four, five. He took down five before the first shot reached him. He fell to the ground, as a bullet imbedded itself in his chest. A puddle of blood forming under him. He laid there, beging to fade into the black once again. What would have happened once he woke? Would everyone be dead? Yozaku gone, and only the ghost of Kathy left. If even that. "No! I'm not done yet! I'll take a few more before I go!"He muttered to himself struggling to sit back up, but eventually managing. He aimed his pistols receiving two more shots in the chest, but only getting his teeth and taking them. He fired off several of his own shots, as his vision began to go red. Six, seven, eight, nine, and then it was over. He was done, a shot from a sniper flew at his, hitting him in the one place he could never fully recover from. His brain where blown out the back of his head, and he feel limp on his back. Yes head regenerate, but he'd have lost most, if not all of his memory.

(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Fighting Shiro.)
A murderous forethought stood prominent on the mentally deranged man’s face as his unyielding foot came barreling downward in the direction of where Shiro was standing, hoping in his mind to achieve another seemingly easy victory by effortlessly crushing this woman beneath his very boot as if she was no more than an insect! Merriment sparkled in his eyes as he observed Shiro ascending an arm above her head in a defensive measure against his brutal attack. “Ha, trying to deflect with one hand? You might as well be writing your own epitaph.” Masakazu thought until he figured out that he was in for another surprise as she continued to brace for the heavy impact, Shiro somehow managed to absorb most or nearly all of the momentum behind his strike without even so much as flinching but then again it wasn’t all too surprising as it was entertaining as that attack would’ve probably snapped someone’s hand backwards and break a couple of bones if she was an ordinary human. This subject matter made him question the origin behind this harebrained girl, perhaps she was like his little pet project Six and was a partial experiment to see how far the limitations of human strength can be extended through a series of cruel tests or maybe she was just born some sort of freak and was blessed with being able to pull off surprising feats. Regrettably, Masakazu was wishing that he’d reserved more energy so that he could be more prepared against this girl but taking on three to four people, all or most genetically enhanced as well which took a lot out of him, something was telling him that one of them wouldn’t be making it out of this confrontation alive.

“As are you it seems.” This gamble of life and death was rather intoxicating for him especially in hand to hand combat where his own adversary was as strong or even stronger than him! Nonetheless he had no intentions of holding back against this person just because she was promising, besides she called him ‘Ratman’ and he’ll be damned if he lets anyone get away with that! Without notice he felt pounds of pressure being rocketed upward beneath his heel once she lifted her arm up causing him to be thrown into the air, being overturned in mid flight before managing to land back on his feet with a bit of concern shown through his silent grin after she spoke, despite the comment having a lackadaisical tone it was a bit threatening as he had no idea what she could’ve been capable of, not taking any chances he decided to put himself into a defensive posture as to brace for this woman’s undisclosed strength but somehow this wasn’t enough, once her colliding fist connected with his forearms he felt something that he had not felt in quite sometime, actual physical pain that made him relinquish his defense for a moment, big mistake. Shiro’s fist came into contact with his stomach knocking most of the wind out of him and knocking him back a few feet but still managing to hold his ground. Masakazu’s hunched over in quietude, pain obviously soaring throughout his body after the wind-breaking blow, stillness was broken once a hushed chuckle radiated out from his lips. “Looks like one of us isn’t going to be making it out alive, i’m sure as hell not going to be going down without a fight.” Masakazu mentioned, looking back at Shiro before retrieving what appeared to be a syringe containing a strange clear liquid. “Let’s have some real fun now!” He ushered out from his lungs before driving the needle straight into his jugular vein, luckily the needle was small enough so it wouldn’t cause any sort of major blood loss. It only took a matter of seconds before the effects of the adrenaline took its course causing his pupils to be visibly dilated and bloodthirsty. “Time to tear shit up!” Masakazu rushed forward at a pace that almost made him look like an animal before raising his knee, crashing it through one of the tombstones resulting in all sorts of stony debris pushing off from his leg as his incoming knee continued its advance towards Shiro.​

Shiro and ?Shiro?Shiro tilted her head when the man mentioned one of them wasn’t going to be surviving the fight. Was he crazy? Sure she was going to beat him up, possibly really, really badly. But she had no intentions of killing him. No, no, a prisoner worked MUCH better for her uses. Especially in terms of Llyria Harp and the little love fest scene she had saw. She was convinced that Bernkastel would want him back above all else. She could have her moments of smartness at times…though very rare. Nonetheless she arched a brow at the clear liquid and stepped back a little. She definitely didn’t want to be injected with whatever it was, mostly because she didn’t know WHAT it was. It could really be anything. When he injected himself with it she figured it wasn’t poison. Steroids? Combat enhancing drugs? Shiro wasn’t sure, though that was likely the case. Nonetheless she stood her ground, surprised by his sudden burst of speed.

Shiro knew no tactics in fighting whatsoever. Really as far as she was concerned it was either ‘Punch thing until thing stops moving.’ Or ‘Punch thing until thing surrenders.’. Though she did know it was probably best not to take too many hits from this man. She didn’t truly know if he was stronger than her, on par, or weaker after all. Nonetheless with his newfound speed surprising her the knee connected to her stomach, sending the albino girl flying as she coughed out what air was inside her. The flight wasn’t long; mostly because she smashed head-first into a large cross shaped cross, effectively smashing it into bits.

She groaned softly, dazed from the blow. She was surprised that it actually hurt her so badly. Most of the time physical blows caused by a fist barely even tickled. She wasn’t exactly writhing in pain dying, no, but she had at-least gotten hurt. A tiny bit of blood was also running down her face from a wound on her head that was quickly closing, the blow to the cross busting her skin open. She laid there momentarily, trying to actually plan for once. That was when she heard a voice that simply said ‘Let me handle this.’. Before it could register for Shiro that something was amiss she seemingly lost consciousness.

No more than a few moments later would Shiro rise with a blank expression on her face, staring at Masakazu seemingly dazed. She figured he thought he had likely figured he had won in one blow. Soon her expression would grow more coherent, a clearly crazed smile slowly forming on her lips.
large.gif

“So, drugs, that’s how you want to play it..?” She asked, tilting her head to the side slowly in a creepy fashion. “Mmm…let’s just say Shiro has a trick of her own, hm?” She said, chuckling darkly. “Poor girl. About as dumb as this rubble on the ground. Strong as a tank, lacks the driver, know what I mean?” She said, gently rubbing the wound on her head and laughing. A small trickle of blood had made it’s way down the right side of her face, this causing her to sigh. “Damn it’s going to be so hard washing this hair…good thing that’s not my job now isn’t it?” She muttered, mostly to herself.

Something about Shiro would easily, and quite obviously, be amiss. The main thing being…she actually seemed intelligent. Crazy as hell, but intelligent. “Let me guess your first thought is ‘What the fuck?’, right?” She questioned, walking over to one of the larger chunks of stone. “The second is ‘Did I fuck up just now?’” She continued, hefting the stone in her arms. “The answer to the first question; I’m this girls’ defense mechanism whenever she starts to panic in a fight. I guess….you could say I’m her before her brain repressed quite literally everything and she became stupid.” She started to explain. “I’m the her they originally intended for me to be…but the poor fools didn’t expect to brutally murdered…ahh well.” She continued, smiling at Masakazu. “The answer to your second question, probably the one you want the most yes?” She stated.

“The answer to that is probably a definite yes~” She cooed before suddenly spinning and hurling the stone at him with her full strength. “Oh and don’t worry, this girl didn’t want you dead…but hey, never said anything about breaking those metal bones of yours!” She roared, rushing forwards. She stopped just short of Masakazu and spun on her right heel, left leg extend and aimed directly at his head.​

THE ROBOT, THE SCIENTIST, AND THE EXPLORER Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Anita's scowl deepened as Yozaku continued to act strange; however, once he called her "mother", the girl realized just who--or what--this was. She pressed her gun closer to Boomer's head as he kept talking, claiming that he had him trapped inside of this "flesh suit", whatever that was. Regardless, she couldn't just let her guard down; the cyborg stood her ground as he spoke, mocking her, telling her that "they" should be there any minute. It took her a moment to realize just what he meant, but once the police sirens started blaring, Anita's face darkened. Playing along with the whole "mother" thing, she grabbed Yozaku by the collar and pulled him close so that their faces were just inches apart. "You," she growled. "You are so grounded, Mister." And with that, she let him go, walking away and towards the door. "Hey, Kathy?"

"Yeah, Anita?"

"Let's take these guys down. Like the good old days."

The ghost grinned; she ran to her room, returning with her gun and a couple of cherry bombs, along with her science kit. "Boom, time to get to work," she said before burying her face in the chemicals. Meanwhile, Anita ran outside, her arm shifting into the gun that it could be. She quickly fed it bullets, then began shooting at the police. Her eyes remained focused on what she was doing the entire time as squadrons of men shot back; Anita played a fun little game of Jump and Duck with them for a while, avoiding bullets, sometimes by the skin of her teeth. Kathy soon ran out to support her sister, helping shoot and throw bombs madly.

A bullet soared past Anita's head; she laughed, sticking out her tongue at the policeman who had shot it. "Ha! You thought you could shoot me, huh?" she asked, mocking him. The policeman turned red, shooting again. Anita deflected it with her cyborg arm, still laughing as though this were some fun little game, and returned the shot. At this point the policeman was really angry.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

"ANITA!"

Almost in slow motion, four bullets came soaring at the cyborg. One impaled her forehead. The next two, her heart. And the fourth, in her left leg. Anita staggered, coughing out a small amount of blood as she slowly fell to the ground. Kathy rushed to her sister's side, screaming in despair. The policeman moved to shoot her; the blonde was faster, though, shooting him right in the stomach. The ghost was roughly shoved out of the way as the policemen surrounded Anita's body, just as the light left her eyes.

The spark was gone. Their head was gone. And Kathy screamed even louder, held back by more police. Watching her sister's corpse get shot again and again. She flinched everytime, struggling to move away from the policeman's grasp, screaming and kicking.

"YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!" she screamed until her voice grew hoarse, as the repeating gunshots resounded through her ears.

Sierra went a bit ahead of Alisa, only to witness Kathy going batshit crazy. The redhead looked over to Anita's body, which was still getting shot repeatedly. Her fistclenched around the phone, and, taking a deep breath to stay calm, she clung to the dragon pendant before stepping into the crossfire, holding her arms out. The gunshots stopped. "Yeah, you'd better stop shooting," she growled, before holding up her phone. "See this? The guy on the other end is the brother of the Letterman himself, and I'm his cousin. You know, the Letterman? Chuck's pretty damn powerful, too, and I could send 'em after you in one phone call. So you'd better fuck off unless you want them involved." There was a low whisper; Sierra lowered the phone to her ear. "Sorry, Chuck, I'd better go. See you in ten, bye~!" And with that, she hung up, looking down at Anita's corpse. "Anita Thomas. Famous singer and Youtuber. You'll be missed. Kathy, calm down." Sierra let go of the dragon pendant to hug her friend, her brow creasing in concern. "Hey, Alisa can bring her back for you, amirite? She'll be okay, Kath."

"She'd better."

"'Kay. Just a sec." Sierra inhaled, then went back inside and rounded on Boomer. "Okay, I don't know who you are or what's going on, but your men just killed someone! What is wrong with you?!"

Boomer, And Don
Boomer sneered, and moved his mouth in a mocking manner at Alisa's threat."Oh please, you think I'm worried about you? We have precautions to deal with your kind. That is reapers,"Boomer let the word linger, a sinister smile on Yozaku's face. Boomer whistled, and all the officers clicked a gadget on their wrist. Suddenly a invisible barrier enevloped each officer, keeping them safe from and specters that might want to harm them. Although this would do anything for the bullets and cherry bombs Anita and Kathy were soon to be throwing at them.

Boomer then turned to Anita, waiting still to see how she would respond. But her response shocked, and amused him. He burst out laughing a loud eerie laugh."Grounded? Hahaha oh that's a good one! I might have to keep you around mom. You're really funny, but no I think you'll find I've grown far to big to be grounded."Boomer called watching as Anita and Kathy fought the cops.

He wondered how this would turn out. It sure would be interesting to see how they escaped. If they could, then oh what a miraculous sight. Right before his eyes! He sure was lucky, because not only did he get control of his father's body, but he also witnessed his mother getting gunned down."Ha! Oh wow! I did not see that one coming! Ouch that's gonna hurt in the morning! Umm dad! Mom's passed out drunk in the yard...Again! Hahaha oh this is to good, I told you. All you had to do was set me free oh well. Guess you'll all die then."Boomer sighed, as tears leaked from the human eye.

They weren't tears of joy no, and no one but Boomer could hear. But deep inside Yozaku's body he was being forced to watch. As all his friends died, as he betrayed his loved ones, as he assisted a mad woman in taking over hell city. All of it his fault, and he couldn't do a thing to stop it. He was helpless, only able to be used to cause harm.

Don had joined in shortly after the cops arrived. Sniping them from a open window. He didn't pay much attention to Boomer as he was to focused on blowing out pig brains. He smiled as Anita, and Kathy reunited to take down the cops. If Yozaku wasn't possessed by some psycho program, and they were fighting some gang instead. Well it might just be like old times. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and things would never be the same again. Don was all to familiar with change. It was a painful thing, just as fate was about to remind him.

It was sudden, like a light flickering before going out. One moment she was there, smiling, and laughing. Blowing up the bad guys, and the second, bang! Gone, and Don couldn't do anything to stop it. He felt his heart drop as Kathy screamed her name. His face turned pale, and suddenly he was light headed. He stumbled attempting to reach Anita, trying to reach her as fast as possible. But his legs didn't seem to want to listen."Work damn you!"He told them his eyes tearing up, and his voice cracking.

Then he heard the taunting of Boomer, stopping just before another wall of bullets were sent at them. He turned to Boomer, his arms shaking furiously. He pulled out one of his pistols, and pointed it at Yozaku."You bastered! I'm going to blow out your brains, then I'm going to toss those cybernetics into a smelter!"Don roared, and fired a shot in Yozaku's gut, who lurched over coughing violently."Oh be careful, you almost hit something important there buddy. Wouldn't want to kill innocent little Yozaku now would you?"He cooed, fluttering his eyelashes at Don taunting him.

Don stared back fiercly, taking out his other white pistol."I don't think you understand, I don't give a damn about Yozaku at this point. If it means saving Anita I would have blown your brains out a long time ago. No after I'm done with your little boy scouts I'm going to come back for you."Don warned, turning and jumping out a open window pistols at the ready.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, as he took his revenge. His body burning with fury, his fingers clicking the triggers over and over. Only stopping to reload. One, two, three, four, five. He took down five before the first shot reached him. He fell to the ground, as a bullet imbedded itself in his chest. A puddle of blood forming under him. He laid there, beging to fade into the black once again. What would have happened once he woke? Would everyone be dead? Yozaku gone, and only the ghost of Kathy left. If even that. "No! I'm not done yet! I'll take a few more before I go!"He muttered to himself struggling to sit back up, but eventually managing. He aimed his pistols receiving two more shots in the chest, but only getting his teeth and taking them. He fired off several of his own shots, as his vision began to go red. Six, seven, eight, nine, and then it was over. He was done, a shot from a sniper flew at his, hitting him in the one place he could never fully recover from. His brain where blown out the back of his head, and he feel limp on his back. Yes head regenerate, but he'd have lost most, if not all of his memory.

Alisa Ann; Bearer of LifeAlisa watched as Kathy and Anita too spoke of taking down the men. As far as the ‘counter-measures’ for reapers went she arched a brow at Boomer. “I’m…a Anti-Reaper. Not a Reaper. You dumbass.” She muttered before sighing heavily. Nonetheless she walked to the door, “I don’t think that’s a good ide-“ She began, yelping and ducking as stray bullets made their way into the house. She growled lowly, mostly because they were damaging her home. If there was one thing she was protective of other than Kathy and Sierra it would be her house. Call her a neat freak but she didn’t like damned bullet holes going through the walls and windows.

When Kathy cried out she knew what had happened, sighing heavily as she heard a slump. Did she feel any kind of sadness? No, at-least not for Anita. More-so for Kathy. It was the fools’ own fault for getting so cocky. To make matters worse they were shooting her corpse out of spite. What kind of savages were these policemen? That made little sense to her, even if this was Hell City, to be as brutal as the gangs running it. Nonetheless she rose to her feet as she heard Kathy shouting, gripping her scythe tightly and looking to the ground. She was absolutely furious. Breaking apart such a sweet family reunion, riddling her home with bullets, calling themselves policemen? Today was shaping up to be one sick joke.

Nonetheless she watched as Sierra made her way outside. She frowned a little. Even if she WAS technically immortal now, she didn’t want to see her get hurt. Though Sierra was above all quite the smart girl so she assumed she had a plan up her sleeve that was better than Anita’s by far. And of course, as expected, she was right. She smirked at her words and looked to the police that she was threatening. She nodded slightly to herself as Sierra reassured Kathy that everything would be fine. Walking outside, albeit a bit nervously, she glared at the police who raised her weapons. “That girl just now? I’m her girlfriend. I’d think twice.” She told them flatly. Nonetheless she walked over to Kathy and put an arm on her shoulder, sighing lightly as a small smile graced her lips. “It’ll be fine Kathy.” She assured her.

However before she could actually do her mystical soul sucking into scythe routine Don burst out of a window starting ANOTHER gun fight. “YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP!” She shouted. Though of course, it was too late. Granted, he took out several cops. But in the end he was shot and killed. Alisa would then mutter something about ‘damn jackass as dumb as his girlfriend’. Nonetheless, random moment of stupidity witnessed, she brought her scythe over Anita. Mumbling a few words her scythe would glow a bright white as Anita’s soul left her body. Before it could go anywhere the reaper swung her scythe and it was summarily absorbed into the blade. She sighed softly from the energy absorbing her took, but she’d get over it. Not done yet she assumed she would be kind and offer Don the same deal, after all he would likely want to be with his girlfriend.

Walking over she was going to absorb his soul into her blade as well…however, that was until she noticed an anomaly. He technically wasn’t dead, seemingly in some form of stasis. This raised quite a number of questions for sure. Sighing lightly she grabbed him by the leg and started dragging him back into the house. Stopping a bit inside the door and grimacing at the trail of blood she now looked outside, then back to Boomer. “If you think my scythe is the only weapon I have you’re sorely mistaken.” She said. She rose her scythe into the air and spun it, a dark blue encasing the blade. “Come forth Kenshi, Warrior of Night.” She declared, slamming the wooden part of her staff into the tile, cracking said tile. A needed sacrifice.

Name: Kenshi

Alias: Warrior of Night

Date of Birth: Heian Era, 1185

Sexuality: N/A

Crush: N/A

Race: Ghost Samurai Thingy

Appearance:
sketch279_by_dinmoney-d4p85ix.jpg

Social Class: Dead

Affiliation: Alisa

Killing

Maiming

Death

Dislikes:

Pretty much everything else.

Fears:

An immortal ghost has no fears.

Personality: Extremely loyal to whomever he’s made to follow, in this case Alisa. Alisa being a more recent Anti-Reaper he had had his in-differences with accepting her as a good wielder, though she rather quickly proved herself. Cold and heartless, knowing nothing but killing, he is extremely calculated in his task. Simply put the man doesn’t speak much at all beyond a few words, or entirely acknowledge anything elses’ existence except for his target.

Bio: Too lazy to write.

Gear/Weapons:

A katana and a massive polearm.

Strengths:

Incredibly strong and fast, much stronger than an average human.

Expertly Skilled with both of his weapons

A tactical thinker and user of stealth, doesn’t rush in blindly unless he determines a good chance of winning.

Weaknesses:

Seemingly doesn’t like the sunlight that much.

Known to go into a rage depending on the situation, doesn’t like when his plans backfire.

Ranged weaponry.

Fighting Style:

With his katana Kenshi is graceful, powerful, and above all else calculated and fluid in his movements. He wastes no energy on false blows meant to deceive, each and every strike intended to kill or wound his target. With this blade he prefers the more stealthy and surprise approach seeing as it lacks the reach his polearm has. If at all possible he’ll strike from behind before the enemy has a chance to retaliate.

With his polearm he is far more brutal, not caring for any form of elegant movements. Using the extended reach he will cut down any targets in his path no matter how many swings it takes him to do so, each likely greatly wounding whatever he’s aiming for. Although his swings are a bit slower they are much more powerful than his otherwise light-weight blade, this allowing him to damage or even pierce some armors.

Aura Ability:

Kenshi has the ability to engulf an immediate area of 8 feet around him in total and utter darkness. Any light sources will be dimmed. If one looks closely they will be able to make out his form, above all that stands out are his glowing white eyes being a proverbial tracking beacon of such for the smart. Anyone with common sense would flee and try to fight him at range rather than continue to attempt a melee battle. While not impossible to beat him like this, it would prove quite hard for the common untrained street thug.

Skills: Stealth, Stealth, Swordsmanship, and more Stealth.

Achievements/Crimes Committed: The assassination of over a thousand enemy troops, burning of three enemy villages, and murderer of his own Emperor.

Slowly a rune would appear on the ground, etched in darkness and lighting up as each symbol was completed. Moving the scythe aside Kenshi would finally form, immediately dropping to one knee and bowing respectfully to Alisa. “I am at your command.” He uttered in a deep yet whispy voice. “Go. Kill all of the policemen outside.” She instructed. Seeing as this wasn’t the first time she summoned him into this era, she was sure he would understand what it was. He would rise to his feet and nod before rushing out of the building and into the fray shouting, “Watashi no teki e no shi!”. Of course, guns would immediately fire at him, one bullet clipping his shoulder. Cries of agony and death immediately sounding as he took to his work, smashing at the barriers with his polearm and killing anyone that dared to cross his path, followed by more gunfire.

It was slow work seeing as the samurai was having to avoid a constant hail of gun-fire, slipping in and out of the battle, but he was making progress at the very least. She then turned to Boomer, “You didn’t do your homework did you little robot?” She asked, arching a brow. “If Kenshi can’t get the job done I have more spirits up your sleeve. I feel no remorse for killing savages that shoot a girl to death and then brutalize her corpse for simply trying to defend herself and her family.” She said, eyes cold and emotionless.

The only reason you’re still alive is because you inhabit the body of someone this girl once, and possibly does, still care about.” She said, gesturing to Kathy. “Call them off or expect them to die here.” She stated, walking over to a chair and simply sitting down. She knew Kenshi likely wouldn’t last very long at all up against those policemen, but at the very least he could strike fear into them and possibly kill a few.​

THE LETTERMAN Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

By hearing Heinrich affirm he was leaving from upstairs, Bismarck had one less person involved. One less casualty. He took a deep breath as he entered his and Maria's room, knowing that he only had so much time to prepare. He looked at his reflection; a small man with dark brown hair and tired brown eyes. Just for a moment, he saw himself with a stab wound to the stomach, but it didn't bother Bismarck anymore. He realized the truth of what had happened to him, not only in the previous timelines, but in all of the timelines he had died in. Sixteen times. He had died sixteen times to save his children, his brother, his wife, everyone. And he sure as hell was willing to go through all of that again to save them. So there he stood, the martyr of sixteen timelines, now preparing to either die again or win against Bernkastel. Either way, he was getting his sons back, safe and sound.

He sighed, pulling off his cotton shirt. It was a pain; he really liked it, despite it being ridiculously simple and a lot like the other shirts he wore. All the same, Bismarck was a lover of white-collar shirts and work slacks. They were easy to work in, and he had a whole closet full of them. It was just a small quirk of Bismarck. He grabbed another shirt, though; a tunic, more like. Either way, it was his combat attire. He adjusted the turquoise vest, looking nervously in the mirror as he placed his dagger in his belt.
The one to the left
fb593e982984b38bbec79a6657dc1d5a.png

All in all, not bad, he thought, grabbing a hair tie from off the desk and tying his long hair into a ponytail. He wasn't going to let someone pull his hair or burn it or something.

THE HERMIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Bernkastel's expression grew even more amused when Damien actually expressed interest in her collecting souls. She did this frequently, so for her it was like a daily chore, but either way, she was tired of keeping those traitors alive. She chuckled lightly, patting his head with one hand before moving on to answer Damien's question. "I won't go back on our deal, Damien. Once you succeed in capturing at least one of the Saedor brothers, you and one of the children will be set free. If you capture both, you and both of the children will go free. I'm simply testing to see what you are capable of. And as for when," Bern merely smiled, looking up at the ceiling. "You just have to wait a couple hours and they'll fall right into our trap. If they don't show, then I'll send you to capture them anyways. My little pawn~." She mockingly stroked Damien's cheek with the same hand that had patted his head, then, clearing her throat, walked out of the room, looking at her prisoner as though expecting him to follow.

"Come on, now, let's get this over with," she said, returning to her bored expression and gaunt features as she floated through the hallways back to the holding area. She stopped after a while at one shelf, which was completely filled with glass jars--each with a small colored light inside of them. It was indefinitely unnatural, and as Bern searched through them, she hummed a little tune. Finally, she found the right jar, this one's light being an amber color. "Soul 78. Jeremy Windrum. He's worth about three hundred," she commentated, stopping a female ghost bearing a cartful of jars similar to Jeremy's and the others, then she placed it into the cart, smiling at the ghost. "Be good, Wilma....you don't want me to use the salt on you, do you?" The ghost mutely shook her head, her eyes growing wide with terror. "Good, good. Now remember; if you see the ghost of Erika Furudo while you are out--"

"--Capture 'er an' bring 'er back t'you, Lady Bernkassel," the ghost said hollowly. She had a thick accent. Bern beamed; the ghost kept walking, and just as she rounded the corner, one could see her raise her middle finger. Bern paid no mind to it and kept flying, closer and closer to the holding area, a wicked grin on her face.

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu Fuma
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Dead. )

Bullseye! In spite of all that adrenaline coursing through his veins his fluid precision still remained unaffected aside from being a bit shaky like a hyped up child that had just consumed a whole bunch of sugar treats, nonetheless his forceful blow proved to be devastating as he observed Shiro’s insouciant attitude transform into apprehension as she felt the gracious relief of oxygen rapidly exit out from her lips as his knee furthered itself into her stomach. Masakazu on the other-hand felt as if he could conquer the world, not that he didn’t think he could before since his egotistical behavior was always pretty massive but now? Well this performance-enhancing drug just made him have a slight ‘God-complex’ over this young Shiro whom was catapulted from the great hit, soaring through the graveyard about as majestic as a car accident until she ended her flight by landing head-first into a cross-fashioned monument and a quite thick one at that. “Ten on the dive but the landing? I’m gonna have to deduct a few points for that! You think you can still stand there Shiro? You look a bit hurt, c’mon get up we’re not finished yet, i’ve got some energy left!" As he stood there, palms placed on the side of his abdomen he couldn’t help himself but continuously mock a now wounded Shiro comparable to a komodo dragon waiting for its venomous bite to take effect, staring at the wounded victim with a insatiable hunger until it decides to feed. Masakazu uttered a sarcastic clicking sound out from his mouth as Shiro groaned in pain from the extensive injuries that she had received including a small gash near her forehead from that big cross bonking her on the noggin. “Don’t participate in a fight you can’t finish.” He whistled, taunting her before stumbling upon something that glimmered in the lowly-dimmed mud, how poetic! It was his highly-esteemed dirk that he had dropped in his confrontation with Damien, to think that he might’ve lost it, sure he could’ve bought another one but this was like a good-luck charm to him and one of his many prized possessions. It took all but a moment to hunch over and pick up his blade, once again they had been reunited together again for more violent adventures, “Ever been stabbed before? Oh, that’s right, fading in and out of consciousness! My bad! Well, imagine a booster-shot but except more painful, kind of like a burning sensation flowing throughout the wound with your muscles twitching from the blade until it goes numb.”

Twirling his dagger around his hand playfully, he was enjoying the final moments of Shiro and why wouldn’t he? Damn girl destroyed a part of his sports car! Well kinda since he tore the driver side door off but only he can destroy his own things and nobody else because it’s his. Shiro’s second-wind was shocking to say the least but kind of expected after the feats she pulled off earlier, there’s no way only one good blow could knock her down for good but something was a tad bit off about her, instead of being dazed it seems as if it had knocked some life back into her but placing her into a sense of madness just from that hair-raising glare. Most notably her tone had differed from her previous lackadaisical sounding voice, perhaps he must’ve knocked out a couple of loose screws and made this simpleton of a woman go completely batshit crazy, “You’re completely mad… I love it.” It must’ve been airborne or something because whenever Masakazu gets around someone it seems to always bring out the other side of them and revealing a part of them that’s usually hidden away until he breaks them down to the point where the insanity raises to the surface, Shiro was special, this specific madness was a rarity. It was a shame that he had to dispose of this foolish girl, he could’ve kept her like he did that one Tracey girl, Shiro’s appeal to Masakazu definitely rose after her wicked-heart shined. “Uggh, why did you have to get so hot all of a sudden? You know I have to kill you… Oh well… As long as I have Bernkastel i’m sure lopping off your head wouldn’t be too much of an issue.” Even though Shiro was visibly injured she presented a great threat, especially when she tossed those damn rocks, Masakazu didn’t think anything of those small things until she hurled them at such a speed that it was almost like a rubber bullet being shot at him, once the rocks hit him it managed to dislocated his shoulder, creating dents in the titanium plating that was inside causing him to wail out in pain, clutching his arm dearly as he popped it back into place making an ear-shuttering crunching noise. “You fucking bi-”

Not even being able to get a word out, Masakazu was again struck by an incoming foot that bounced against his own thick-head which knocked him down to the ground like a sack of bricks being dropped at once. Dazed, confused, and possibly aroused, Mazzy saw nothing but stars as his vision blurred and his head rang like traditional gongs being hit with a hammer, but as soon as he gained his composure he decided that enough was enough although it was a cowardly move pretending to be dead as a doorknob it was the only opportunity available before taking a chance at swiping Shiro downward and onto the mud, leaping on top of her and edging his blade to her throat. “Aw well would’cha look at this? Aint this adorable? I’m going to enjoy hearing your gurgling as I cave this blade deep into your windpipe!” Without warning a tremendous ‘bang’ resounded out through the cemetery. Masakazu’s eyes opened wide with amazement as he felt a cool liquid brush against his neck like droplets of rain pouring down on him. Finally, the beast had been slain as he slumped over to the side with a bullet wound gushing red out the back of his head with his hand holding a strange looking device that looked almost similar to that of a detonator and behind him stood the person holding the gun, surprisingly enough it was Kimiko, his secretary. “It didn’t have to end that way, but you gave me no choice!” Her voice was shaky as were her hands, she was absolutely traumatized from the experience. “Are you okay?” She asked, looking down at Shiro after holstering the semi-automatic handgun onto the side of her hip.
Cyborg_Secretary.jpg
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @EverybodyInDaRpizzle​

THE PERSONIFICATION OF DEATH Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Idea Idea
Lily blinked as Shiiro spoke, her voice sounding a little funny. Was her girlfriend okay?, she wondered, opening the door to see Shiiro still in bed, her mouth dripping with something. Had she been eating in her sleep? The Grim Reaper stepped in, skeptical; the place reeked of something. It only took her a moment to realize what had happened. Her girlfriend had thrown up. Lily sighed and mutely picked the sheets off of the bed, dumping them in the laundry hamper, then took an extra set from the closet and began stretching them on. As she worked, her brow was creased in concern; she looked over to Shiiro, then, finishing with the sheets, took a towel from the closet, returned, and wiped the mess off of her face, almost like a mother to a child.

"Bad dream?" she finally asked. Shiiro was a pretty thing now that all that barf was off her chin. "You aren't sick, are you? I could get the cook to make you some soup, it'll help with the stomach." She said this all in her usual "I-mean-business" tone, though her expression told a different story, one of being absolutely worried and slightly tired. Her job was an exhausting one, after all, and with this stupid time loop, her Little Black Book was rendered useless, only showing her who would die in the previous timeline, and not in the current one. When this happened, the Little Black Book said, and I quote:

In the case of a time paradox, this book is completely invalid until the loop is fixed. Reaper may slack off a little. Reaper does not have permission to flip off those who should have died in the previous timeline or try to kill them—or both.

Therefore, Lily was taking a short break. She deserved one, anyways.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Lily's maid gave Samson a blank look as he attempted to flirt with him, cursed at him in Italian, flipped him off, then irritably motioned for him to follow her downstairs, to where the armory was, as requested.

"Flirt with me again and I cut your head off!" she snapped at the door of the armory before storming away, grumbling in Italian once more. She entered Shiiro's room; Lily lazily motioned towards the sheets in the hamper. The maid flared up, as usual. "Son of a jackass down there. Face looks like a donkey's butt."

"...No kidding. Can you put that in the washing machine?"

"Yeah. Whatever. I told him 'make a move on me again and I cut your head off'!"

".....Calm the fuck down. You're creating the wrong image for the Underworlds by threatening to kill. Can you—"

"On it." The maid lifted the sheets, then walked out, still cursing. Lily sweatdropped.

"....l'd fire her, but she's been with the Underworlds forever. That much time with Dad would make anyone grumpy, amirite?"

Lily blinked as Shiiro spoke, her voice sounding a little funny. Was her girlfriend okay?, she wondered, opening the door to see Shiiro still in bed, her mouth dripping with something. Had she been eating in her sleep? The Grim Reaper stepped in, skeptical; the place reeked of something. It only took her a moment to realize what had happened. Her girlfriend had thrown up. Lily sighed and mutely picked the sheets off of the bed, dumping them in the laundry hamper, then took an extra set from the closet and began stretching them on. As she worked, her brow was creased in concern; she looked over to Shiiro, then, finishing with the sheets, took a towel from the closet, returned, and wiped the mess off of her face, almost like a mother to a child.

"Bad dream?" she finally asked. Shiiro was a pretty thing now that all that barf was off her chin. "You aren't sick, are you? I could get the cook to make you some soup, it'll help with the stomach." She said this all in her usual "I-mean-business" tone, though her expression told a different story, one of being absolutely worried and slightly tired. Her job was an exhausting one, after all, and with this stupid time loop, her Little Black Book was rendered useless, only showing her who would die in the previous timeline, and not in the current one. When this happened, the Little Black Book said, and I quote:

In the case of a time paradox, this book is completely invalid until the loop is fixed. Reaper may slack off a little. Reaper does not have permission to flip off those who should have died in the previous timeline or try to kill them—or both.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Lily's maid gave Samson a blank look as he attempted to flirt with him, cursed at him in Italian, flipped him off, then irritably motioned for him to follow her downstairs, to where the armory was, as requested.

"Flirt with me again and I cut your head off!" she snapped at the door of the armory before storming away, grumbling in Italian once more. She entered Shiiro's room; Lily lazily motioned towards the sheets in the hamper. The maid flared up, as usual. "Son of a jackass down there. Face looks like a donkey's butt."

".....Calm the fuck down. You're creating the wrong image for the Underworlds by threatening to kill. Can you—"

"On it." The maid lifted the sheets, then walked out, still cursing. Lily sweatdropped.

"....l'd fire her, but she's been with the Underworlds forever. That much time with Dad would make anyone grumpy, amirite?"
Samson Hearth
images (88).jpg

Samson laughed,"Oh how outrageous, aren't you a spicy little meatball. Call me sometime why don't you?"Samson said holding his hand to his ear like a cell phone, and winking at her. He then followed her to the armory. His eyes expanding in excitement, like a kid in a candy store. He teleported from one weapon to the next. Oohing and awing at weapons."This is going to be loads of fun! Hahahaha!"Samson laughed like a maniac, picking up several different weapons, then placing them around him. Holstering them on his back, and around his side's. Really pilling them on, it was really to much.

By the time he was done he had several of each weapon strapped to some part of him. He waddled out of the armory, and began to look for Lily ready to go. He had a difficult time manevuering, dropping several weapons as he did. Leaving a small trail behind him as he climbed each step. Eventually he found them,"I'm ready, I maaayyy have gone a bit overboard. Sorry I can't help myself when it comes to weapons."Samson said a big genuine smile spread across his face. Which popped out between a scythe, and an axe. " Sooo when we gonna head out."Samson asked holding onto a handful of weapons. He may have had an issue.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

I G N I S
Julius sifted through the stack of mail he held in his hands, separating them into three piles based on the names that each letter was addressed to. As usual, Uncle Gavin's mail was all business having to do with the hardware store, and two or three personal letters sent to him from friends outside of Hell City. Uncle always told Julius never to open them, or else Julius would be in for a real treat. And the young man knew his mentor was serious about his privacy having to do with his friendships. Whenever he went on trips, Julius and Heather were never supposed to ask where he was going. They just let him go and looked after the store for him. That was how the two young adults kept their heads attached to their bodies. And Julius liked to keep it that way.

For Heather's pile of mail, there wasn't as much as Gavin's pile, but still a decent amount. Some of it was from colleges wanting to get her to attend for a program after she finished her bachelor's degree. Julius knew they would just go unread, and Heather would burn them before she went to sleep tonight. She was good with books and intelligent with other subjects, but she mostly wanted to take over the hardware store, so when Gavin passed away Julius still had a place to stay. And Julius didn't blame her for wanting to keep him around. He was a riot.

As Julius finished sorting the mail, he leaned back in the stool chair behind the counter, noting the difference in amounts of mail. Gavin had thirteen letters, Heather had recieved eight letters and a package that Julius had left by the stairs leading to the top floor of the store where the office and living space was. Julius's mail? One thick envelope. This would have been a bummer if he didn't already know what it was. His smile grew wide as he grabbed the letter-opener and carefully but quickly cut open the top, and pulled it apart. Inside? Clean, crisp, green dollar bills. All hundreds, and Julius pulled the wad out to begin counting it. As he counted, his smile just grew wider, and he knew his last side job had made his client very happy. When he finally counted out the first stack of bills, he pulled out four more. All in all, he had received a modest fifty thousand, but his job hadn't exactly been a difficult one. He didn't even expect the pay he had received. But it covered his rent and other living costs for a few months, as well as Heather's cut for the job. He giggled as he put all the money back in the envelope and placed it under the counter on a tiny shelf.

As he did, the door opened, and the bell above it let out it's sad metallic clang. Julius looked up quickly, sitting up straight in his chair. However, he slouched back down on his arms on the counter as Heather let out a load groan, dropping her laptop bag down beside the counter and sitting in the stool behind Julius. She pulled off her baseball hat and kicked her shoes off, one of them knocking against Julius's leg. He turned his head back to look at her, and gave her a cheeky smile. "Did you have fun with your day? I'm sure you had many fun adventures, hmm?"
Heather shot daggers at him, and Julius simply laughed and spun in his chair so he could face her. "I'm assuming you finished the paper just in time to hand it in?"

Heather nodded as she propped both of her legs up on Julius's knees, placing a hand on her face and pulling it downwards. Her eyes were exhausted. "
You're so lucky you don't have to deal with college like I have to, Julius. It's all work and it sucks. I finished the paper right at the deadline. Now I just have to finish my presentation, then I can work on more homework." She pointed to her feet. "Give me a foot massage. Did anything fun happen here?"

Julius pushed Heather's legs off, and reached down to the envelope. "
Slow day as usual when Uncle isn't around. But some package came in for you, and this little present was sent to us anonymously. I think someone wanted to help keep our little shop afloat." He opened the envelope and pulled out a stack of ten thousand and threw it onto Heather's lap, to which she picked it up and looked at it with interest. "There's your cut, getaway driver." She looked up from counting the money. "And supplier." Julius just waved a hand at her.

Heather put the money in her jacket pocket and pushed Julius away from the counter,r taking the spot he had been sitting at. "Since I'm so nice, and I know you've been working most of the day, you can go have some time off. I'll order us some Chinese food. Chicken Lo Mein, right?" Julius jumped off his chair and began to make his way to the stairs as he gave her a thumbs-up.

~~~

Julius took a sip from his bottle of soda, looking around the road at the passing individuals, grinning to himself. He mostly just wanted to stretch his legs and go for a walk during his time off, and maybe stop by the pub to find out what was going on around Hell City. He typically didn't drink, but he enjoyed listening to all the idiot alcoholics who were so common in his hometown. They sometimes let little secrets slip without meaning to, and Julius enjoyed knowing something dark about them. Gave him more of a reason to hate them.

As he strolled along, he passed a small general store, and looked up at it. He tilted his head at the name, reading Rainy Traveler General Store. Julius patted the pockets of his jeans, where a wad of five thousand was. Honestly, he hadn't really considered spending much of it. He mostly took it along in case he wanted to stop by one of his weapon suppliers to pick up anything new and fancy. But he knew that Heather wouldn't like having more weapons show up at their front door, and Gavin had said that he could get better deals on supplies for side jobs when he got home. So, Julius just had money burning a hole in his pocket. Why not waste it at this little place? Maybe he could find something for himself or Heather. Or maybe he could promote his...expertise.

He pushed the door open and walked into the store, looking around at the interior. He took another swig of his soda before he put the cap on it and placed it in the pocket of his jacket. He gave a small whistle, wondering where everyone was. "Hello, hello? A valued customer has appeared!" Julius walked over to one of the shelves and started to examining it's contents, whistling quietly to himself.

Military_guy.jpg
Damien Sykes
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Shocked.)
Did she just, pat his head? Displeasure reinforced itself in his scowl which was complimented by his left eye that had begun twitching in slight-anger from being treated as if he was some sort of obedient circus dog. Humiliation left its impression as a cherry-red complexion embarked its journey across his tan skin-tone, luckily none of his associates were here to see him in this disgraceful moment of his, Tracey included, if she witnessed him submitting to the deeds of this diabolical fiend what exactly would she think of him? Obviously being the older brother, he perceived himself to be ‘protective’ and having to always represent himself as an idol to be proud of in the eyes of his siblings but instead Damien stumbled into Bernkastel’s cold, bitter, and unforgiving clutches where he’s now obligatory by an ultimatum to do her dishonorable bidding, using the lives of innocent children as a way to achieve this. Alas all he could do now was politely tilt his head in a silent nodding fashion after hearing about her scheme which involved Bismarck falling into an ambush, but surely knowing him he wouldn’t come unprepared, Bismarck definitely wasn’t someone who was susceptible to being fooled but then again this woman was rather persistent and she seemed to know a way around obstacles even if they proved difficult. As of now, he’d have to partake in the waiting game where he himself would thoroughly prepare for whatever hidden ‘cards’ he’d have out on the playing field including the fact that he is capable of summoning creatures from literature, ancient entities from folklore that would prove challenging.as well as other abominations.. His own thoughts were washed away once she continued about mocking him, touching his cheek like some sort of grandmother, she took every opportunity to push Damien’s buttons but he was headstrong about not losing his calm temperament and remaining to fulfil his end of the bargain. “Very well.” he spoke, adhering to Bernkastel’s command and trailing behind her with his curosity wandering as he turned his head from left to right, taking in all of the scenery that had surrounded him. Wasn’t surprising to say that this place was gloomy, but it did have some fashionable aspects even if it were marginal at best, reminiscent of gothic styling. Eventually they concluded their stroll about the establishment once they stumbled upon an antique shelf made from an oak material, upon the multitude of shelves laid glass jars composed of luminescent auras that resembled fireflies being isolated within a transparent container., Damien watched as Bern scanned through them until finding a specific jar with a distinctive brownish-yellow that lit up the jar beautifully.

“Three hundred? Three hundred grand? Who even buys these?” It wasn’t til’ one of the other ghosts had arrived that it was clear to see what they had their primary use was for, a female specter by the name of Wilma was carting jars in the middle of the corridors, approaching with a saddened expression being known on her face as she walked passed, only stopped by Bernkastel who made a threatening remark that made Wilma absolutely terrified. “You’re using them as slaves, thought you couldn’t get any more cruel. Using undying people as subjects for your own gain?’ He sighed, shaking his head as he crossed his arms in disapproval. “Guess it doesn’t matter anyway,” Damien continued following Bernkastel until he felt a presence that was rather unnerving was this of an undead spirit? No, he could hear the breath being ushered through this figure’s lips but this being was nowhere to be seen unlike the others that had already shown themselves. "Something isn’t right, we’re being watched by someone else.” Echoes of bending and eerie creaking made vibrations within his ears, something was wrong, before his very eyes he watched as one of the walls across from him started to fade in color, not only this but it seemed as if pieces of the wall were flaking off and turning black in color as if it were dying. But suddenly something unexpected started to happen as he saw an outline of a man outfitted in sleek robes start to edge his way through the dying part of the wall until his feet came into contact with the ground a few inches beneath him. “Ah, that’s better.” The creature spoke before smiling at the sight of Bernkastel who was levitating away, unnoticed of the individual’s presence. “Oh, I finally found you Wilhelmina, it’s been such a long time. I’m hoping you haven’t forgot about your dear uncle that you left burning alive in our own estate, but don’t worry i’m not here to enact out on a prior grudge, in-fact i’m happy to see you but who is this? Ahhh a boyfriend, a muscular one at that.” He took a swift glance at Damien through his peripherals before approaching Bernkastel with his hands behind his back, a nonchalant poise shown throughout his posture as he took each step until being within an arm’s length away from her. “You’ve aged well, niece.” Caligula’s devilish grin became widened as he examined Bernkastel’s appearance, this was her uncle? What in the hell was he?

Caligula.jpg

THE ROBOT, THE EXPLORER, AND THE SCIENTIST Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Kathy was trembling. She had never seen anything so terrifying in her life, and honestly one would think that the event that killed her and Anita's parents would top it. But losing Anita herself, that was what caused her to scream out in despair, sobbing even as Alisa joined in comforting her, telling her it would all be fine. But it wouldn't. Her sister, the last of the Thomases and the bravest, most reckless person she knew, was dead. Just the concept of Anita dying made tears fall down her cheeks, and Sierra stayed by her side, rubbing her back reassuringly and bravely staring down the beasts that had murdered Anita. Then Don ran out, shouting like a maniac, shooting at every policeman that went in his way. Sierra held on to her pendant once more, and, taking a deep breath, dragged Kathy inside before she could witness Don getting shot in the head. She refused to allow her friend to suffer more than she already had.

"Alisa's got this, don't you worry," she said quickly before Kathy could burst into tears again, looking over her shoulder. It was easy to forget how many souls her girlfriend kept in her scythe other than Kathy and herself, seeing as those two seemed to be Alisa's default spirits, but she knew that the policemen were definitely in trouble with Alisa for killing Kathy's beloved sister. She smiled as Alisa spoke, her pride for her anti-Reaper swelling by the minute. Hells yes she had this. And if that stupid piece of trash robot didn't like that, it could deal with Sierra's wrath--or, rather, the connections she had. For that was her secret weapon; the fact that she was related to Bismarck and Chuck Saedor, both very strong fighters and her cousins. The kids she used to tease all the time when they were kids were Sierra's trump cards. And if they didn't like that, sucks to be them.

Bernkastel merely laughed at Damien's words. He sounded so infuriated, it was ridiculously funny. She wouldn't deny it, though; that was exactly her intent at the end of the day. She shrugged, leaning back in midair as he spoke, basically describing exactly what she did on a daily basis. What was so surprising about it, she didn't know. It was a part of everyday life for her, a chore that she did to get the extra money that Devicto Mortis needed. She yawned at his pause, continuing to float down the forboding halls of the Domus, even humming a little, only to pause when Damien mentioned them being watched by someone else. "That's nothing new, Damien," she said boredly, looking at her nails. "It's because of the ghosts. You learn to ignore them." However, her eyes did flick upwards as she observed one of the walls fade in color. Pieces of the wall slowly turned black and began to fall off. Bernkastel raised her scythe, preparing to behead whatever idiot was stupid enough to sneak into her organization on her watch--

A tall man in sleek clothing emerged through the wall, a very familiar redhead that she hadn't seen since she was a child. Bern wasn't certain that it was him, though, so she kept her scythe raised defensively. However, the minute he called her Wilhelmina, she knew exactly who it was. It was official; her uncle Caligula had either risen from the dead or survived that little fire she left on the Keller estate several years previously. That was when she was Wilhelmina, but now she was not that girl, instead a completely different entity. Bernkastel's eyes remained narrowed, but she straightened up, putting her scythe back into its sheath.

"....Uncle," she started coolly, looking him over. "It seems you are more fire-resistant than I would have wished. Either that or you're a zombie." The female pouted, crossing her arms irritably. "And I no longer go by the name 'Wilhelmina'. Don't call me that or I'll see to it that you are burnt at the stake."

Mr_Keller.jpg
Caligula O. Keller (Reaper)
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.) (With: Damien Sykes & Bernkastel.)
Sheer delight trickled across Caligula’s usual uptight complacent look as he discerned his niece’s persisting scowl, as expected. Bernkastel happened to be rather discomposed by this unsettling reunion between them, despite it being several years since their last encounter the dreadful memories of that disastrous day was still fresh in the minds of the two. Nevertheless, the idea of resorting to retribution wasn’t ideal as he had already forgiven her for the sins of the past, instead Caligula wished to make amends from that sour note and hopefully restore any sort of bond that both of them formerly had even if his relative disregards his endeavors at becoming a ‘family’ once more. Both of them didn’t look relatively similar but then again they weren’t exactly human so that’d possibly have a role in tampering with genetics, Damien couldn’t help but think this as he stood in silence, watching the two silently at one another’s throats. Although they did have their similarities, including their disheartening stare that could make even the bravest of souls collapse to their knees in a lapse of courage. “Indeed i am. But, is that anyway to greet your own flesh and blood? Besides, I came all the way from our hometown just to come see you among the living my dearest nichte.” Caligula laughed, relishing in Bernkastel’s ungrateful tone whilst trailing his fingertips against one of the dusty pieces of worn down furniture beside him, contemplating about her ‘zombie’ comment as she spoke about the moniker she had been birthed with, additionally stating that she was referred to as a different title and that if he persisted in labeling her as ‘Wilhelmina’ that she’d have him killed. At this moment, Damien wasn’t sure whether or not to make a break for it because of the high-tensions, there had been a possibly of these two getting physical but then again if he even tried to escape he’d probably not get even five-feet away without being mowed down by Bern’s horrifying scythe and just by seeing Caligula’s fingers hastily abrade the dusty furniture resulting in its immediate discoloration to a deathly appearance, it was evident that him against these freaks wouldn’t be favorable.

“My, why the hostility? Ever since you’ve visited that Lutz fellow you’ve been like this, he’s corrupted you and washed away any innocence that you’ve once had but then again without any of these particular events taking place, I wouldn’t of been such a figure of divinity! Nonetheless his crimes couldn’t go unpunished, let’s just say that he underwent a fully conscious autopsy by my own two hands.” Closing his eyes in a blissful remembrance, Caligula could still envision his past moment with the deceased man and how much he struggled to survive but he understood that God’s eternal wrath against the sinful tasks of such a person shouldn’t be looked past but put on display in a mannerism that sends a message to the masses that shows his displeasure for the inhuman ‘normality’ that disguise themselves as altruistic. Understandably, Damien thought both of these people were complete lunatics, of course this newly introduced individual was near Masakazu’s level of crazy. “Zombie? Oh no, no, no. I’m much more than the common folk that wander aimlessly, directed by the path that the creator has given me, i’m his right-hand messenger. I’ve been bestowed with this power by he himself an offer that only a fool would refuse. And here I stand, a ‘reaper’ as you’d call it. However, i’m proud to see that you’ve also been opportune for such greatness, clearly by your tell-tale signs of levitation and the strong presence of these ghosts it's obvious that you are an anti-reaper.” Caligula smiled, ghosts that had been wandering throughout the corridors had concluded their journey, stopping in their very tracks at the sight of these two, both of which were intimidating and one of which had the ability to possibly set them free but then again where they’d be sent probably wouldn’t be ‘heaven’. “To be honest, i’m impressed, you’ve managed to collect quite a great deal of them and put them to work, but selling these souls? Not sure if i’d ultimately agree with such a decision but then again i’d not interfere with your business besides i’m here to help guide you and hopefully we can become a family once more. By the way, what is it that you go by now? Since I cannot label you as your own birth name?” Caligula adjusted his glasses, huffing out a stern cough as he directed his eyes at the ghosts that were rudely eavesdropping on the conversation, afterwards they hastily darted off in opposite directions, continuing on with whatever else that they had been doing previously. Oddly enough one of his eyes began twitching slowly at the sight of dust scattered across the crevices of the hallway and a small segment that had collected themselves on Bernkastel’s hands after touching one of the soul-jars. “Ugh, this place is an absolute mess. The least you could’ve done was clean up this place or picked a better location than the catacombs, this place is absolutely unsanitary, i’m surprised i’m not stepping in rat-shit right now. Well, hopefully you get someone to remodel this place or you decide to live with me until this place is a bit more appealing to the eye." He was hoping to not have seen another messy place like this, Caligula had no idea how she could even stand to live in such a place.

Last edited:
Masakazu Fuma
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Dead. )

Bullseye! In spite of all that adrenaline coursing through his veins his fluid precision still remained unaffected aside from being a bit shaky like a hyped up child that had just consumed a whole bunch of sugar treats, nonetheless his forceful blow proved to be devastating as he observed Shiro’s insouciant attitude transform into apprehension as she felt the gracious relief of oxygen rapidly exit out from her lips as his knee furthered itself into her stomach. Masakazu on the other-hand felt as if he could conquer the world, not that he didn’t think he could before since his egotistical behavior was always pretty massive but now? Well this performance-enhancing drug just made him have a slight ‘God-complex’ over this young Shiro whom was catapulted from the great hit, soaring through the graveyard about as majestic as a car accident until she ended her flight by landing head-first into a cross-fashioned monument and a quite thick one at that. “Ten on the dive but the landing? I’m gonna have to deduct a few points for that! You think you can still stand there Shiro? You look a bit hurt, c’mon get up we’re not finished yet, i’ve got some energy left!" As he stood there, palms placed on the side of his abdomen he couldn’t help himself but continuously mock a now wounded Shiro comparable to a komodo dragon waiting for its venomous bite to take effect, staring at the wounded victim with a insatiable hunger until it decides to feed. Masakazu uttered a sarcastic clicking sound out from his mouth as Shiro groaned in pain from the extensive injuries that she had received including a small gash near her forehead from that big cross bonking her on the noggin. “Don’t participate in a fight you can’t finish.” He whistled, taunting her before stumbling upon something that glimmered in the lowly-dimmed mud, how poetic! It was his highly-esteemed dirk that he had dropped in his confrontation with Damien, to think that he might’ve lost it, sure he could’ve bought another one but this was like a good-luck charm to him and one of his many prized possessions. It took all but a moment to hunch over and pick up his blade, once again they had been reunited together again for more violent adventures, “Ever been stabbed before? Oh, that’s right, fading in and out of consciousness! My bad! Well, imagine a booster-shot but except more painful, kind of like a burning sensation flowing throughout the wound with your muscles twitching from the blade until it goes numb.”

Twirling his dagger around his hand playfully, he was enjoying the final moments of Shiro and why wouldn’t he? Damn girl destroyed a part of his sports car! Well kinda since he tore the driver side door off but only he can destroy his own things and nobody else because it’s his. Shiro’s second-wind was shocking to say the least but kind of expected after the feats she pulled off earlier, there’s no way only one good blow could knock her down for good but something was a tad bit off about her, instead of being dazed it seems as if it had knocked some life back into her but placing her into a sense of madness just from that hair-raising glare. Most notably her tone had differed from her previous lackadaisical sounding voice, perhaps he must’ve knocked out a couple of loose screws and made this simpleton of a woman go completely batshit crazy, “You’re completely mad… I love it.” It must’ve been airborne or something because whenever Masakazu gets around someone it seems to always bring out the other side of them and revealing a part of them that’s usually hidden away until he breaks them down to the point where the insanity raises to the surface, Shiro was special, this specific madness was a rarity. It was a shame that he had to dispose of this foolish girl, he could’ve kept her like he did that one Tracey girl, Shiro’s appeal to Masakazu definitely rose after her wicked-heart shined. “Uggh, why did you have to get so hot all of a sudden? You know I have to kill you… Oh well… As long as I have Bernkastel i’m sure lopping off your head wouldn’t be too much of an issue.” Even though Shiro was visibly injured she presented a great threat, especially when she tossed those damn rocks, Masakazu didn’t think anything of those small things until she hurled them at such a speed that it was almost like a rubber bullet being shot at him, once the rocks hit him it managed to dislocated his shoulder, creating dents in the titanium plating that was inside causing him to wail out in pain, clutching his arm dearly as he popped it back into place making an ear-shuttering crunching noise. “You fucking bi-”

Not even being able to get a word out, Masakazu was again struck by an incoming foot that bounced against his own thick-head which knocked him down to the ground like a sack of bricks being dropped at once. Dazed, confused, and possibly aroused, Mazzy saw nothing but stars as his vision blurred and his head rang like traditional gongs being hit with a hammer, but as soon as he gained his composure he decided that enough was enough although it was a cowardly move pretending to be dead as a doorknob it was the only opportunity available before taking a chance at swiping Shiro downward and onto the mud, leaping on top of her and edging his blade to her throat. “Aw well would’cha look at this? Aint this adorable? I’m going to enjoy hearing your gurgling as I cave this blade deep into your windpipe!” Without warning a tremendous ‘bang’ resounded out through the cemetery. Masakazu’s eyes opened wide with amazement as he felt a cool liquid brush against his neck like droplets of rain pouring down on him. Finally, the beast had been slain as he slumped over to the side with a bullet wound gushing red out the back of his head with his hand holding a strange looking device that looked almost similar to that of a detonator and behind him stood the person holding the gun, surprisingly enough it was Kimiko, his secretary. “It didn’t have to end that way, but you gave me no choice!” Her voice was shaky as were her hands, she was absolutely traumatized from the experience. “Are you okay?” She asked, looking down at Shiro after holstering the semi-automatic handgun onto the side of her hip.​
Shiro FujimaShiro had merely uttered a giggle at Masakazu's infatuated words, grinning madly at his prone form on the ground. Quite honestly she hadn't expected him to be distracted by her words as much he was...or...at all really. But hey whatever worked right? "I'm what?" She asked, arching a brow curiously. "I'm sorry I didn't understand you while you ate dirt~" She said, giggling a bit and smirking down at him. She frowned as she watched him not moving for quite some time, the albino girl nudging him with her foot. "C'mon you're not dead from that one kick are you?" She asked, tilting her head. "Surely your metal head can take more punishment than that..?" She added, sighing heavily.

She yelped at she was suddenly knocked to the ground, glaring up at Masakazu as he put his knife to her throat. Normal Shiro may well of panicked or even begged to be spared in this position, but not her. As much as she wanted to dare him to do it, her more sane side was leaning towards knocking him off. Before she could respond to his taunting in any way at all gunfire rang out, a few flecks of blood staining her face as Masakazu fell over dead. She blinked in confusion, staring at the lifeless corpse and back at the woman who fired the bullet. Before she could speak though she sort of just zoned out, blinking and shaking her head a few seconds later it would be clear she was back to normal. "Shiro confused.." She mumbled to herself. Primarily due to the fact her memory was patchy, Masakazu was dead, and a womb was standing near her with a gun.

She nodded slowly at her concerns and smiled before standing up. "Shiro head hurt a little but Shiro is fine!" She told her cheerfully. She picked up Masakazu's knife as well as its holster, affixing it to her hip and grinning slightly. "Thank you for saving Shiro." She said with a bright smile.​

Shiro and ?Shiro?Shiro tilted her head when the man mentioned one of them wasn’t going to be surviving the fight. Was he crazy? Sure she was going to beat him up, possibly really, really badly. But she had no intentions of killing him. No, no, a prisoner worked MUCH better for her uses. Especially in terms of Llyria Harp and the little love fest scene she had saw. She was convinced that Bernkastel would want him back above all else. She could have her moments of smartness at times…though very rare. Nonetheless she arched a brow at the clear liquid and stepped back a little. She definitely didn’t want to be injected with whatever it was, mostly because she didn’t know WHAT it was. It could really be anything. When he injected himself with it she figured it wasn’t poison. Steroids? Combat enhancing drugs? Shiro wasn’t sure, though that was likely the case. Nonetheless she stood her ground, surprised by his sudden burst of speed.

Shiro knew no tactics in fighting whatsoever. Really as far as she was concerned it was either ‘Punch thing until thing stops moving.’ Or ‘Punch thing until thing surrenders.’. Though she did know it was probably best not to take too many hits from this man. She didn’t truly know if he was stronger than her, on par, or weaker after all. Nonetheless with his newfound speed surprising her the knee connected to her stomach, sending the albino girl flying as she coughed out what air was inside her. The flight wasn’t long; mostly because she smashed head-first into a large cross shaped cross, effectively smashing it into bits.

She groaned softly, dazed from the blow. She was surprised that it actually hurt her so badly. Most of the time physical blows caused by a fist barely even tickled. She wasn’t exactly writhing in pain dying, no, but she had at-least gotten hurt. A tiny bit of blood was also running down her face from a wound on her head that was quickly closing, the blow to the cross busting her skin open. She laid there momentarily, trying to actually plan for once. That was when she heard a voice that simply said ‘Let me handle this.’. Before it could register for Shiro that something was amiss she seemingly lost consciousness.

No more than a few moments later would Shiro rise with a blank expression on her face, staring at Masakazu seemingly dazed. She figured he thought he had likely figured he had won in one blow. Soon her expression would grow more coherent, a clearly crazed smile slowly forming on her lips.
large.gif

“So, drugs, that’s how you want to play it..?” She asked, tilting her head to the side slowly in a creepy fashion. “Mmm…let’s just say Shiro has a trick of her own, hm?” She said, chuckling darkly. “Poor girl. About as dumb as this rubble on the ground. Strong as a tank, lacks the driver, know what I mean?” She said, gently rubbing the wound on her head and laughing. A small trickle of blood had made it’s way down the right side of her face, this causing her to sigh. “Damn it’s going to be so hard washing this hair…good thing that’s not my job now isn’t it?” She muttered, mostly to herself.

Something about Shiro would easily, and quite obviously, be amiss. The main thing being…she actually seemed intelligent. Crazy as hell, but intelligent. “Let me guess your first thought is ‘What the fuck?’, right?” She questioned, walking over to one of the larger chunks of stone. “The second is ‘Did I fuck up just now?’” She continued, hefting the stone in her arms. “The answer to the first question; I’m this girls’ defense mechanism whenever she starts to panic in a fight. I guess….you could say I’m her before her brain repressed quite literally everything and she became stupid.” She started to explain. “I’m the her they originally intended for me to be…but the poor fools didn’t expect to brutally murdered…ahh well.” She continued, smiling at Masakazu. “The answer to your second question, probably the one you want the most yes?” She stated.

“The answer to that is probably a definite yes~” She cooed before suddenly spinning and hurling the stone at him with her full strength. “Oh and don’t worry, this girl didn’t want you dead…but hey, never said anything about breaking those metal bones of yours!” She roared, rushing forwards. She stopped just short of Masakazu and spun on her right heel, left leg extend and aimed directly at his head.​

Alisa Ann; Bearer of LifeAlisa watched as Kathy and Anita too spoke of taking down the men. As far as the ‘counter-measures’ for reapers went she arched a brow at Boomer. “I’m…a Anti-Reaper. Not a Reaper. You dumbass.” She muttered before sighing heavily. Nonetheless she walked to the door, “I don’t think that’s a good ide-“ She began, yelping and ducking as stray bullets made their way into the house. She growled lowly, mostly because they were damaging her home. If there was one thing she was protective of other than Kathy and Sierra it would be her house. Call her a neat freak but she didn’t like damned bullet holes going through the walls and windows.

When Kathy cried out she knew what had happened, sighing heavily as she heard a slump. Did she feel any kind of sadness? No, at-least not for Anita. More-so for Kathy. It was the fools’ own fault for getting so cocky. To make matters worse they were shooting her corpse out of spite. What kind of savages were these policemen? That made little sense to her, even if this was Hell City, to be as brutal as the gangs running it. Nonetheless she rose to her feet as she heard Kathy shouting, gripping her scythe tightly and looking to the ground. She was absolutely furious. Breaking apart such a sweet family reunion, riddling her home with bullets, calling themselves policemen? Today was shaping up to be one sick joke.

Nonetheless she watched as Sierra made her way outside. She frowned a little. Even if she WAS technically immortal now, she didn’t want to see her get hurt. Though Sierra was above all quite the smart girl so she assumed she had a plan up her sleeve that was better than Anita’s by far. And of course, as expected, she was right. She smirked at her words and looked to the police that she was threatening. She nodded slightly to herself as Sierra reassured Kathy that everything would be fine. Walking outside, albeit a bit nervously, she glared at the police who raised her weapons. “That girl just now? I’m her girlfriend. I’d think twice.” She told them flatly. Nonetheless she walked over to Kathy and put an arm on her shoulder, sighing lightly as a small smile graced her lips. “It’ll be fine Kathy.” She assured her.

However before she could actually do her mystical soul sucking into scythe routine Don burst out of a window starting ANOTHER gun fight. “YOU FUCKING IDIOT STOP!” She shouted. Though of course, it was too late. Granted, he took out several cops. But in the end he was shot and killed. Alisa would then mutter something about ‘damn jackass as dumb as his girlfriend’. Nonetheless, random moment of stupidity witnessed, she brought her scythe over Anita. Mumbling a few words her scythe would glow a bright white as Anita’s soul left her body. Before it could go anywhere the reaper swung her scythe and it was summarily absorbed into the blade. She sighed softly from the energy absorbing her took, but she’d get over it. Not done yet she assumed she would be kind and offer Don the same deal, after all he would likely want to be with his girlfriend.

Walking over she was going to absorb his soul into her blade as well…however, that was until she noticed an anomaly. He technically wasn’t dead, seemingly in some form of stasis. This raised quite a number of questions for sure. Sighing lightly she grabbed him by the leg and started dragging him back into the house. Stopping a bit inside the door and grimacing at the trail of blood she now looked outside, then back to Boomer. “If you think my scythe is the only weapon I have you’re sorely mistaken.” She said. She rose her scythe into the air and spun it, a dark blue encasing the blade. “Come forth Kenshi, Warrior of Night.” She declared, slamming the wooden part of her staff into the tile, cracking said tile. A needed sacrifice.

Name: Kenshi

Alias: Warrior of Night

Date of Birth: Heian Era, 1185

Sexuality: N/A

Crush: N/A

Race: Ghost Samurai Thingy

Appearance:
sketch279_by_dinmoney-d4p85ix.jpg

Social Class: Dead

Affiliation: Alisa

Killing

Maiming

Death

Dislikes:

Pretty much everything else.

Fears:

An immortal ghost has no fears.

Personality: Extremely loyal to whomever he’s made to follow, in this case Alisa. Alisa being a more recent Anti-Reaper he had had his in-differences with accepting her as a good wielder, though she rather quickly proved herself. Cold and heartless, knowing nothing but killing, he is extremely calculated in his task. Simply put the man doesn’t speak much at all beyond a few words, or entirely acknowledge anything elses’ existence except for his target.

Bio: Too lazy to write.

Gear/Weapons:

A katana and a massive polearm.

Strengths:

Incredibly strong and fast, much stronger than an average human.

Expertly Skilled with both of his weapons

A tactical thinker and user of stealth, doesn’t rush in blindly unless he determines a good chance of winning.

Weaknesses:

Seemingly doesn’t like the sunlight that much.

Known to go into a rage depending on the situation, doesn’t like when his plans backfire.

Ranged weaponry.

Fighting Style:

With his katana Kenshi is graceful, powerful, and above all else calculated and fluid in his movements. He wastes no energy on false blows meant to deceive, each and every strike intended to kill or wound his target. With this blade he prefers the more stealthy and surprise approach seeing as it lacks the reach his polearm has. If at all possible he’ll strike from behind before the enemy has a chance to retaliate.

With his polearm he is far more brutal, not caring for any form of elegant movements. Using the extended reach he will cut down any targets in his path no matter how many swings it takes him to do so, each likely greatly wounding whatever he’s aiming for. Although his swings are a bit slower they are much more powerful than his otherwise light-weight blade, this allowing him to damage or even pierce some armors.

Aura Ability:

Kenshi has the ability to engulf an immediate area of 8 feet around him in total and utter darkness. Any light sources will be dimmed. If one looks closely they will be able to make out his form, above all that stands out are his glowing white eyes being a proverbial tracking beacon of such for the smart. Anyone with common sense would flee and try to fight him at range rather than continue to attempt a melee battle. While not impossible to beat him like this, it would prove quite hard for the common untrained street thug.

Skills: Stealth, Stealth, Swordsmanship, and more Stealth.

Achievements/Crimes Committed: The assassination of over a thousand enemy troops, burning of three enemy villages, and murderer of his own Emperor.

Slowly a rune would appear on the ground, etched in darkness and lighting up as each symbol was completed. Moving the scythe aside Kenshi would finally form, immediately dropping to one knee and bowing respectfully to Alisa. “I am at your command.” He uttered in a deep yet whispy voice. “Go. Kill all of the policemen outside.” She instructed. Seeing as this wasn’t the first time she summoned him into this era, she was sure he would understand what it was. He would rise to his feet and nod before rushing out of the building and into the fray shouting, “Watashi no teki e no shi!”. Of course, guns would immediately fire at him, one bullet clipping his shoulder. Cries of agony and death immediately sounding as he took to his work, smashing at the barriers with his polearm and killing anyone that dared to cross his path, followed by more gunfire.

It was slow work seeing as the samurai was having to avoid a constant hail of gun-fire, slipping in and out of the battle, but he was making progress at the very least. She then turned to Boomer, “You didn’t do your homework did you little robot?” She asked, arching a brow. “If Kenshi can’t get the job done I have more spirits up your sleeve. I feel no remorse for killing savages that shoot a girl to death and then brutalize her corpse for simply trying to defend herself and her family.” She said, eyes cold and emotionless.

The only reason you’re still alive is because you inhabit the body of someone this girl once, and possibly does, still care about.” She said, gesturing to Kathy. “Call them off or expect them to die here.” She stated, walking over to a chair and simply sitting down. She knew Kenshi likely wouldn’t last very long at all up against those policemen, but at the very least he could strike fear into them and possibly kill a few.​

THE ROBOT, THE EXPLORER, AND THE SCIENTIST Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Kathy was trembling. She had never seen anything so terrifying in her life, and honestly one would think that the event that killed her and Anita's parents would top it. But losing Anita herself, that was what caused her to scream out in despair, sobbing even as Alisa joined in comforting her, telling her it would all be fine. But it wouldn't. Her sister, the last of the Thomases and the bravest, most reckless person she knew, was dead. Just the concept of Anita dying made tears fall down her cheeks, and Sierra stayed by her side, rubbing her back reassuringly and bravely staring down the beasts that had murdered Anita. Then Don ran out, shouting like a maniac, shooting at every policeman that went in his way. Sierra held on to her pendant once more, and, taking a deep breath, dragged Kathy inside before she could witness Don getting shot in the head. She refused to allow her friend to suffer more than she already had.

"Alisa's got this, don't you worry," she said quickly before Kathy could burst into tears again, looking over her shoulder. It was easy to forget how many souls her girlfriend kept in her scythe other than Kathy and herself, seeing as those two seemed to be Alisa's default spirits, but she knew that the policemen were definitely in trouble with Alisa for killing Kathy's beloved sister. She smiled as Alisa spoke, her pride for her anti-Reaper swelling by the minute. Hells yes she had this. And if that stupid piece of trash robot didn't like that, it could deal with Sierra's wrath--or, rather, the connections she had. For that was her secret weapon; the fact that she was related to Bismarck and Chuck Saedor, both very strong fighters and her cousins. The kids she used to tease all the time when they were kids were Sierra's trump cards. And if they didn't like that, sucks to be them.
Boomer
Boomer rolled his eyes and yawned, clearly bored by the entire ordeal."I'm a anti reaper! Pfft!"Boomer mocked Alisa, finding her both annoying, and idiotic in he reasoning. Although he was an asshole, so he found everyone to be an idiot, and asshole."Ya know what's funny about anti reapers? Well if you take away the word anti, ya get Reapers! Oh isn't that amazing? Yeah I know you aren't a reaper toots, but that doesn't matter. You're similiar enough physically and the energy you emit isn't that far from a reapers. Ohh yeah, there's also the fact that I've been working with BERN! You know here, evil, bitchy, manipulative, floats in the air, carries a big scythe, likes girls, and is a wee bit crazy? Oh wait I forgot to mention the fact that she's a anti reaper!" He barked at her obviously not worried about anything they'd do.

Meanwhile his hands were doing their own thing while the others were distracted. These guys really were idiots if they thought rope was going to stop him. Hell he did give them the chance to let him go, to bad. They had lost that chance, now he just needed to wait for the right moment to strike.But first the rogue AI with a tude would have a bit more fun. Pull at their preverbial chain as it was. "You know it's really easy to study someone when you're so close to them. Oh yeah, you can guarantee I was real close to her."Boomer smiled a smile that oozed with an arragant tauntingness. He inhaled, feeling the cool air against Yozaku's lungs, thinking of Bern and him rolling around in the sheets."Oh yeah, and boy oh boy was it fun. I mean yeah I used Yozaku's body. But I'm sure he didn't mind at all."Boomer aimed these words at Kathy, in an attempt to piss her off.

"Ha! Bet he had more fun then he ever did with lil sunshine and daisies over there! Always wailing on him, insulting him, oh I remember that! Accessed some old memory banks of his. Real tragic how you die, and left him alone. Then yer fuck up of a sister gets him stuck with me! But does he hold a grudge? NOOOOOOO, he tries to save you all! I mean even when Anita was trying to kill him, even after they blew up his police station. The guy still fought me for control! I mean that takes guts, he was a fool, and personally I would have used every fiber of my being to get revenge on ya. But this guy is a genuinely decent guy! To bad he'll probably die before he can see his kid, oh yeah Bern's preggers."
Boomer dropped this information his smile spreading from cheek to cheek. He knew this would rile them up, or shock them. Whatever worked, he just enjoyed fucking with fleshies heads.

Meanwhile his police were dealing with Kenshin. Who was making decent progress indeed, although this was to be expected. After all no plan was perfect, and Boomer never gave a damn about all his mean surviving. Hell it would be perfect if the fleshies killed each other off, so he could just walk off on his own. But then again, he could use the extra men to help Bern. Boomer finally managed to cut the rope but didn't move. Pretending to be tied up a bit more. Meanwhile the heavy artillery was brought out to deal with Kenshin. Smg's ak-47's and plenty of other massive miletary grade guns. The officers carrying them heavily guarded in Juggernaut like outfits, personal barriers surrounding them to protect from the Spector that was Kenshin."Fire in the hole!"One of the officers yelled tossing a odd little device at Kenshin. It laid there for a moment before exploding in an odd discharge of exctoplasmic energy. Boomer titled his head and gave Alisa a sickeningly sweet smile. "Oh really? That's funny because you know...I think I'm just about done here...Oh and so are you, because guess what?"
He asked in a retoricle tone of voice, then he lifted Yozaku's cybernetic arm, set to stun. Firing it at Alisa on close range, it wouldn't kill her but it would damn sure hurt, and possibly incopasitate her for a while."I've loosened up a bit! Stunning isn't it? Ha!"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Last edited:

• As Chuck was on the phone, he watched in fascination as Heinrich had managed to fix and clean up the entire shop in such a short time, even managing to push the Bus out and brick up the wall! Even with Bismarck's help, that would've taken days to fix up! He was so shocked that he almost didn't hear Alisa on the phone, causing him to shake his head and snap out of it. "O-Oh! Thank you! Yo-You'll b-be a-a big help!" Chuck said with Gratitude, only to hear multiple noises in the background that sounded like gunshots and screams. Finally, Sierra ended the call telling them that they'd be there before hanging up, causing him to sigh and put his phone back in his pocket. Well...better get a move on.

He scrunched up his face and looked away nervously from Bismarck's expression. Chuck actually thought Heinrich was pretty nice. He made him feel like a baby at times, but then again, Sierra and Bismarck kinda did the same too, so it really didn't matter. He couldn't help but frown at Bismarck's response. Ye-Yeah. More family getting involved would be a big problem...but Heinrich seemed capable and was WAY stronger than Chuck. With Bismarck AND Heinrich on the field, they might be able to actually win! ...Chuck felt a small lightbulb go off in his head. And he had the perfect idea on how he could get Heinrich in there. Watching Heinrich about to walk away, coat in hand, Chuck sighed before moving forward and stopping the man.

"He-Heinrich?" Chuck called, his 5'1 Lanky-ish form dwarfed in comparison to the taller man. "Bi-Bismarck...ac-actually do-does want you to help." Chuck lied. He rarely lied before, and often times then not, he didn't like it. "He's just...Te-Testing yo-you!" Chuck cursed at himself, already beginning to sweat. "Pl-Please don't tell him I-I to-told yo-you, but maybe if yo-you di-did so-something to impress him, yo-you'll pa-pass!" Chuck said, eyes shifting left and right. "Ma-Maybe if you clean an-and ma-maybe fi-fix up the bus! An-And dr-drive i-it too!"

Bern might've been crazy, but she would never expect the group to show up in a bus! It might've been a stupid plan, but they couldn't use a dragon to get there. They'd be seen too quickly and it'd waste Bismarck's energy.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Shiiro´s POV
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.191356.jpg

Hearing her voice, seeing her usual stern face... The horrors I had felt in the night had not yet let go of my stomach, yet my chest decompressed, allowing me a nice fresh breath, or it would be in the stentch wasn´t so strong.

"Serious as always, huh?" I said teasingly. The tone probably didn´t come off right, with my hand still under my chin and all. I didn´t move while she changed the sheets, or resist as she wipped my face like I was some baby. Standing there covered in puke after a nightmare, I kinda felt like I was. How ridiculous I probably seemed started to hit me, as badly as the terrible smell that surrounded me and made things seem fuzzy and shaky, like being drunk, but without that overwhelming feeling of forceful joy. That "joy" was instead replaced with a bundle of other feelings, leftovers from the previous night that did not come out through my mouth just a few moments prior. Horror, powerlessness, embarassment, awkwardness, grief, only now with a small sparkle of relief. Well, at least Lily was alive and well. In fact, I wasn´t even messing up her duties, since she was taking that sort of "vacation of hers". Speaking of which...

"A soup sounds fine, but a shower first would be better... Wait, I thought you were coming back later than this? Or did I just oversleep again?" I inquired.

My girlfriend left me to ponder things on my though, and as expected, the whole dream popped again. The images, the feelings, and the acts in it, they just wouldn´t leave me. Would they ever?

The first time I had eaten someone, it wasn´t easy. Seriously, what did anyone expect? Eating another person is taboo, almost anywhere you go. Even Hell City wasn´t really an exception. I knew it. Some paths just crack behind you as you walk through them. I was aware of it all. All of it was in my mind as I stared down to that corpse, that time. My stomach growled. The scent of the blood flowed into my nostrils. And the half-burned flesh´s. My fingers shook, hovering back and forth, in a battle between my rejecting mind, and the instincts that told me hunger was hunger and food was food, nomatter where they came from or for what purpose. I was salivating and baring my fangs with the heavy breathing before I knew it. I still couldn´t make myself move, neither away nor nearer. I fell on my knees. Everything felt heavy, and dizzy. I licked my lips, recalling old barbeques with my father. Not recalling the last time I ate. Recalling the crimes the corpse had committed that led to my vengeance and to the sacrifices I made to achieve said vengeance. One of my hands began reaching out for the fallen enemy, I held it in place. Was I ready to become such a monster. Bitten lips, bared claws, fallen ears, tail raising and falling, was I not realdy a monster? A monster made by crime for vegeance. I was now on fall fours. Dragging my hands and knees through the ashen and concrete floor, slowly, hesitantly. And then, it only took one glare at that fresh-looking bared skin...

I chomped the neck....

The steps toward my room alerted me back to reality as Lily came back.

"If you don´t like her, you should fire her Lily. ESPECIALLY considering she worked for your father." I commented, remembering how Lily´s old man held me in a cage like a damm forgotten pet for weeks. If it wasn´t for Lily..." I´d ask if you wanted to join me in a bath, but the way I am now, you´d just get dirty instead."

I winked and pulled my tong out by the side, in a bit of a forced smile.

• As Chuck was on the phone, he watched in fascination as Heinrich had managed to fix and clean up the entire shop in such a short time, even managing to push the Bus out and brick up the wall! Even with Bismarck's help, that would've taken days to fix up! He was so shocked that he almost didn't hear Alisa on the phone, causing him to shake his head and snap out of it. "O-Oh! Thank you! Yo-You'll b-be a-a big help!" Chuck said with Gratitude, only to hear multiple noises in the background that sounded like gunshots and screams. Finally, Sierra ended the call telling them that they'd be there before hanging up, causing him to sigh and put his phone back in his pocket. Well...better get a move on.

He scrunched up his face and looked away nervously from Bismarck's expression. Chuck actually thought Heinrich was pretty nice. He made him feel like a baby at times, but then again, Sierra and Bismarck kinda did the same too, so it really didn't matter. He couldn't help but frown at Bismarck's response. Ye-Yeah. More family getting involved would be a big problem...but Heinrich seemed capable and was WAY stronger than Chuck. With Bismarck AND Heinrich on the field, they might be able to actually win! ...Chuck felt a small lightbulb go off in his head. And he had the perfect idea on how he could get Heinrich in there. Watching Heinrich about to walk away, coat in hand, Chuck sighed before moving forward and stopping the man.

"He-Heinrich?" Chuck called, his 5'1 Lanky-ish form dwarfed in comparison to the taller man. "Bi-Bismarck...ac-actually do-does want you to help." Chuck lied. He rarely lied before, and often times then not, he didn't like it. "He's just...Te-Testing yo-you!" Chuck cursed at himself, already beginning to sweat. "Pl-Please don't tell him I-I to-told yo-you, but maybe if yo-you di-did so-something to impress him, yo-you'll pa-pass!" Chuck said, eyes shifting left and right. "Ma-Maybe if you clean an-and ma-maybe fi-fix up the bus! An-And dr-drive i-it too!"

Bern might've been crazy, but she would never expect the group to show up in a bus! It might've been a stupid plan, but they couldn't use a dragon to get there. They'd be seen too quickly and it'd waste Bismarck's energy.

Heinrich Saedor
Klaus.jpg
Having been rejected by his cousin under the impression that he wasn't needed. But he still felt bad about leaving, it was wrong to not assist family in such a time of need. To leave them with when they were going against unknown forces. At least unknown to the giant Saedor. He wished he had come sooner, maybe he could have assisted in protecting the kids. But of course it was almost destined that Heinrich was useless in the event of a family emergency. Once again, someone had gotten hurt due to him not being capable, or to concerned with his own life. Sure it wasn't his fault, at least anyone else might see it that way. How could Heinrich have done anything to prevent the kidnapping? He wasn't even in hell city, and hadn't been there in such a long time. Not to mention Bismarck, and Chuck never really talked to Heinrich besides the occasional check in. Which with Heinrichs busy schedule he probably wouldn't have been capable of making it there before today. He wished he had some kind of device that could send him back to before they were kidnapped. Maybe he could do something then? Alas no such device existed, at least not to his knowledge.

He figured he could probably save some time waiting for the next bus to arrive by simply fixing up the abandoned bus that had been lodged inside the rainy traveler. It wouldn't take to long, and he could drive back himself. Besides he couldn't stand the sight of the wrecked bus, just sitting there with it's front smashed in....All, uneven and misshapen. Heinrich shivered at the image, yes he would definitely fix it up. But his plan changed once Chuck appeared. His little cousins standing before him, and informing him of Bismarck trickery."I SEE! Oh, um excuse me, I didn't mean to shout just got carried away."Heinrich said bowing apologetically to Chuck. Then smiling a big goofy smile. Overjoyed that his dear cousin was just testing his metal, he would work twice as fast now! He wouldn't let Bismarck down, if Bismarck could be brave then Heinrich could manage to help them out. Heinrich suddenly had a smirk on his face, like a child who was just gifted let in on some super mysterious secret. He had a gleam in his eye showing that he fully intended to do what he suggested."Oh, yes it was lovely to see you again as well Chuck. Maybe we can catch up sometime, I'll be going now." Heinrich said winking at him, then patting his shoulder. Walking out without another word. Once this was done he walked over to the bus, and began pushing it away. He figured he could maybe hide it in an alleyway, then get to work on it in secret. So with great effort, and a little elbow grease he manage to push the bus into a nearby alleyway. Although he had to stop to fix several signs he backed the bus into, nothing to bad luckily. Once the bus was hidden he made his way to a mechanic. Returning a few minutes later with a big smile, and a tool box."Time to get to work!" He said walking forward and preparing to prove that he was more than a big polite Butler.

Cyborg_Secretary.jpg
Kimiko
(Side-character)(Location: Hell City, Cemetery.)

Thank goodness, she felt a shower of relief flush over her small-boned figure once she had discovered that this strange girl known as ‘Shiro’ was surprisingly alive and well even after her dangerous encounter with Kimiko’s former boss. Nonetheless she still was scuffed up from the aftermath of the violent brawl, her clothing attire was littered with tufted blades of grass and a few splotches of dried-up blood which managed to slightly pool around the material, Kimiko’s face simply shook with confusion as the young woman’s demeanor had completely changed, perhaps Masakazu hit her on the noggin too hard? Or maybe this was her ordinary state? Previously Kimiko only remembered cruising to the cemetery to have a conversation with the Oyabun but once she heard the tone of a different person having an argument with him, it was only a matter of time before he’d claim another victim, countless deaths had been acted out by the hands of her mad employer as she stood by in silence and fear, Kimiko couldn’t of allowed another innocent to be hurt by his cruel warped mind, there was only one solution to this continuous problem and that was killing him. However, seeing his body slumped out and all lifeless was relatively unnerving not that she was afraid of seeing someone’s corpse but more of the fact that it could’ve been possible that he was still alive, Masakazu was a wildcard and was capable of planning the most clever of schemes posthaste.

“I sure hope he’s not getting back up from that, i’m glad to see that you’re okay. It’s a pleasure to meet you Shiro but I wish it were on better terms instead on an occasion such as this, you may call me Kimiko. I was formerly the secretary of that man you see lying on the ground before you, i’ve stood by and observed him commit so many atrocities, i’m just glad that I could stop him from making another one” She replied, feeling accomplished for having finally put this psychopath down but then again, did she do the right thing? There was always another person that could be just as bad taking his place but then again Masakazu was one in a million as far as personalities go. “You’re welcome Shiro, i’m glad I could help! By the way, are you sure that you’re okay? You look kinda bruised up.” She asked in a concerned voice, stepping a bit closer to inspect the painful abrasions that she’s endured while hoping to assure her safety before wiping off a few of the unsightly leaves and dirt that accumulated on her clothes. “You don’t seem in that much pain and these wounds don’t look too bad, but my you’ve gotten a bit filthy. Do you have any place to stay Shiro? I wouldn’t advise being out here in this place especially because of how dangerous it can be at night.” Leaving this girl out here all alone wouldn’t be wise including the fact that Bernkastel and several of her disciples stay beneath the very ground that she stood, Kimiko couldn’t allow her to wander out here alone by herself, if Bernkastel somehow got a notion of Masakazu’s death it would certainly mean the end for this girl.
(Sorry for how bad this post is, i've kinda been on a few hours of sleep for a while now because of how busy i am. :c )

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Bernkastel was completely skeptical as she looked at her uncle. What on earth was going on in his head, that he could just stroll into her headquarters and start talking her ear off? Honestly, the entire ordeal seemed ridiculous to her, and what was worse, he kept talking about what happened ages ago. He did, interestingly enough, bring up Lutz, the old mortician that she had managed to sweet-talk into looking at corpses and collecting their souls before the local Grim Reaper could even get close to them. So Uncle Caligula had killed him. No reaction appeared in Bernkastel's face, but by her stance, it was clear that she couldn't have cared less. She allowed him to keep going on about how he was now a "Reaper". Her enemy. Bernkastel's eyes narrowed at this; she would have to keep an eye on him, then. By the looks of it, he seemed more on her side than on their side. People on her side were good, Bern decided, observing her uncle as he continued rambling. Once he was done, she sighed, annoyed, and spoke out what she wished to be called.

"It's Frederika Bernkastel now. Most people address me by my surname. Be a dear and do the same, Uncle," she answered, twirling a stand of long hair in her fingers. She looked back at Damien, waving at him dismissively. "My most recent prisoner, Damien," she added, then rolled her eyes at Caligula's comment about her headquarters. "The Domus Tenebris is a very distinguished place, and only the best headquarters to carry out business without getting attacked. It can get a little dusty in the catacombs sometimes, but we're underground. That's to be expected. If you really wish to clean it, feel free. It'll only get dusty again."

Bernkastel turned away from her uncle at that point, floating through the halls once more, dragging Damien along with her and motioning for Caligula to follow. For as long as he was here, might as well make use of the man, she thought, making a sharp turn to the right as she commentated. "You actually came at a good time, Uncle. We are about to have a major battle. I'm just sending our prisoner to take care of some traitors so I can evaluate what he is capable of. It's a rule of thumb for new Captivus; always find out what they can do, and then send them onto the battlefield. The Saedors are certainly no beginners at the art of battle, you know. Anyways," She turned back around to face Caligula, her usual deadpan look intact. "If you'd like a room, I could get one for you. I also need to check on an ally, see if he took care of that nuisance girl above ground. So much to do, so little time. Mind giving me a hand?"

THE LETTERMAN Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Bismarck opened his mouth to object as Heinrich made the decision to get involved. While the man was very chivalrous in saying that he would help, Bismarck also didn't like his cousin very much; he was just.....annoying, so to say, what with his constant doing the work that Bismarck already did, except somehow ten times better. It was clear by his aura, but not by his expression, that he did not want Heinrich to be here. There were subtle hints that he was annoyed, though, such as a small, occasional eye-twitch, his arms crossing and slowly tightening their grasp, the occasional huff. He watched Heinrich re-brick the wall after shoving the bus out of there, mumbling something about how his dragon could have easily done that more efficiently. He looked over to Maria and Chuck for help once again, this time with an expression that begged them to please help him get Heinrich to leave. Then he cleared his throat, and, without hesitance, grabbed his cousin's hand to stop him.

"That won't be necessary, Heinrich," he said sharply. It was very rare for Bismarck to use this tone of voice, but he was clearly annoyed at this point. "I-I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have plenty of people going against Frederika Bernkastel. Thanks for cleaning the shop. This is none of your business." And with that he walked downstairs once again. Once he was out of sight a loud scream of frustration could be heard. Gosh-darn Mr. Perfect Heinrich thought he could replace him, take his role as head of the family, and basically be the guardian angel of the family by doing everything he already did.

But....better.

He slammed his fist against the counter, looking at the floor. Life was stressful as it was; the least he needed was Bismarck 2.0 falling from out of the sky and making everything perfect. Besides, he totally had this battle in the bag. Was he being petty? Perhaps. But Bismarck hated it when people did his work for him, and ten times better than he ever could do. It made him feel useless, and he hated that as well. Maybe he needed to cool down, but that was how it felt.

Heinrich Saedor
Heinrich was very surprised when Bismarck grabbed his hand. He stared at his cousin blankly for a moment, confused by his actions. Then he frowned, his forehead creasing," oh, did I do something wrong? I suppose I'm not needed then. I guess I'll just go find a hotel until I can get what I need for the next bus out of here."Heinrich said out loud, to no one in particular as Bismarck had began leaving the room. He turned to Maria, Elizabeth, and Chuck. Then his massive figure tilted in a bow. A somber almost hurt expression on his face."It was lovely meeting you all, I suppose I'll see you next family reunion. As much as I doubt a polite letter to the kidnappers would do any good I don't think Bismarck much wants my help. So once again, it was lovely seeing you all I suppose I'll be leaving."Heinrich said grabbing a coat, from his bag, and draping it over his shoulders. He then headed towards the door, feeling heavy hearted. He and Bismarck never saw eye to eye. Which was odd since they where so similar. Honestly as a child Heinrich looked up to his older cousin. But once the hit puberty things changed. Bismarck seemed offended by Heinrichs presence, and honestly Heinrich had lost respect for Bismarck. Only due to his cowardice, or what Heinrich saw as cowardice. Now it seemed Bismarck couldn't even stand Heinrich attempting to help in times of need. Maybe he didn't fix the wall well enough? Regardless it was probably best that Heinrich left.

Heinrich Saedor
View attachment 312616
Having been rejected by his cousin under the impression that he wasn't needed. But he still felt bad about leaving, it was wrong to not assist family in such a time of need. To leave them with when they were going against unknown forces. At least unknown to the giant Saedor. He wished he had come sooner, maybe he could have assisted in protecting the kids. But of course it was almost destined that Heinrich was useless in the event of a family emergency. Once again, someone had gotten hurt due to him not being capable, or to concerned with his own life. Sure it wasn't his fault, at least anyone else might see it that way. How could Heinrich have done anything to prevent the kidnapping? He wasn't even in hell city, and hadn't been there in such a long time. Not to mention Bismarck, and Chuck never really talked to Heinrich besides the occasional check in. Which with Heinrichs busy schedule he probably wouldn't have been capable of making it there before today. He wished he had some kind of device that could send him back to before they were kidnapped. Maybe he could do something then? Alas no such device existed, at least not to his knowledge.

He figured he could probably save some time waiting for the next bus to arrive by simply fixing up the abandoned bus that had been lodged inside the rainy traveler. It wouldn't take to long, and he could drive back himself. Besides he couldn't stand the sight of the wrecked bus, just sitting there with it's front smashed in....All, uneven and misshapen. Heinrich shivered at the image, yes he would definitely fix it up. But his plan changed once Chuck appeared. His little cousins standing before him, and informing him of Bismarck trickery."I SEE! Oh, um excuse me, I didn't mean to shout just got carried away."Heinrich said bowing apologetically to Chuck. Then smiling a big goofy smile. Overjoyed that his dear cousin was just testing his metal, he would work twice as fast now! He wouldn't let Bismarck down, if Bismarck could be brave then Heinrich could manage to help them out. Heinrich suddenly had a smirk on his face, like a child who was just gifted let in on some super mysterious secret. He had a gleam in his eye showing that he fully intended to do what he suggested."Oh, yes it was lovely to see you again as well Chuck. Maybe we can catch up sometime, I'll be going now." Heinrich said winking at him, then patting his shoulder. Walking out without another word. Once this was done he walked over to the bus, and began pushing it away. He figured he could maybe hide it in an alleyway, then get to work on it in secret. So with great effort, and a little elbow grease he manage to push the bus into a nearby alleyway. Although he had to stop to fix several signs he backed the bus into, nothing to bad luckily. Once the bus was hidden he made his way to a mechanic. Returning a few minutes later with a big smile, and a tool box."Time to get to work!" He said walking forward and preparing to prove that he was more than a big polite Butler.
Maria and Elizabeth SaedoMaria and Elizabeth both were entirely baffled by how Bismarck was acting. Now sure, Elizabeth was scared of Heinrich to a degree and wanted him to leave as soon as possible…but this was her nephews in trouble they were talking about! Why Bismarck wouldn’t accept help from half of Hell City if they offered it was beyond them. Honestly it seemed extremely petty, Maria having a decently good idea as to just what the problem here was. Not only that, Nikolas and Phineas were relatives of Heinrichs’ as well, so it was just as much his business as there’s even if he would be a decently distant relative.

She was going to go downstairs and chastise Bismarck when Elizabeth stopped her by putting an arm in front of her and shaking her head. Sighing heavily she stepped back, perhaps later she would talk some sense into him. She frowned a Heinrich walked off seeming upset, “I’m sorry Bismarck is being so rude..I don’t know why he is.” She told him. Nonetheless, she walked around the shop a bit now, trying to find anything of use really. Her ears twitched as she overheard Chuck’s plan with the giant of a man, a small smirk crossing her lips. Did he really just lie? Now that’s definitely quite something. At-least one of the Saedor brothers had some sense right about now.

She chuckled softly to herself and shook her head, already imagining that this would somewhat backfire. Nonetheless she soon entered the one section of the shop that was relatively undamaged; potions. Lots of them. Some expensive and some not. She paused as her eyes soon fell on a blue phial that red ‘Gender Changing’. Now, she was not magician or scientist, but she got the gist of what the potion would do. She grinned to herself and picked it up, continuing to look on the shelves. A plan slowly formed in her mind but they needed some way to disguise Bismarck further than mere gender. After all, not many people in Hell City acted like him in even the slightest of ways.

Something had to work, something to make him more confident, or even change his personality altogether. As luck would have it…she did indeed find a potion along those lines called ‘Personality Changer’. She was sure the affects of the potions were temporary or reversible, why else would the store stock them otherwise? Nonetheless, potions in tow, she now walked down to find her husband. Upon doing so she poked him in the side with her tail, “Drink these I got a plan~” She said, grinning widely.​

THE LETTER....WOMAN? Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Bismarck looked at his reflection in the mirror one more time, still attempting to think of a decent strategy. The time loop had made him a paranoid man, and one could just tell by his expression that he was planning on just giving up entirely. The man sighed hopelessly, taking his dagger off of his belt. What was the point? He was just going to lose anyways, he thought, running his fingers through his hair and sighing once again. Maybe he was just being a little melodramatic. Maybe the time loop was finally driving him to his limits. Maybe he needed a Maria to get him to calm down before he turned into the walking, talking demotivational speech. He sighed, sitting down at the table and burying his face in his hands; what was a good, reasonable plan that would actually work? He thought for a long time, then snapped his fingers, heading over to the kitchen and searching the cupboards. He needed wormwood. He needed asphodel root. He needed a sloth's brain. He needed a Sopophorous Bean.

"Potions cabinet," he muttered, searching the designated cabinet, which had a sort of witchy scent to it. He tossed out various odd-looking vegetables, the type that looked like, if mixed with the wrong thing, they would explode. He pulled out a couple of the ingredients, humming lightly under his breath, acting as though this was totally normal. Once he had them all, he took a deep breath, looking at the assorted ingredients. "Oh, Merlin, please don't explode in my face," he mumbled before rolling up his sleeves and getting to work. His hands moved nimbly across the cutting board as he started with the wormwood, adding it to a mixing bowl. He determinedly crushed the asphodel until it was completely powdered, just as the recipe called for. He stirred, he worked, he made his Potions teacher proud. Those days with Luce weren't just all fun and games, after all.

Once he was finished with the potion, he looked proudly at it, watching it turn from a pale lilac color to completely clear. He wiped his brow, smiling contentedly. He forgot how fun it was to make potions, perhaps because it had been so long. He started pouring it, the Draught of Living Death, into a glass vial, humming lightly, only to sense Maria's presence. The Letterman, now completely calm and having forgotten about his grudge against Heinrich, turned around, smiling gently at his wife as she shoved two vials of potions into his hands, telling him to drink them.
"Y-You have a plan that has to do with potions too?" he asked, incredulous but impressed. Then he nodded, taking one of the two potions and taking a sip of it. There was a long pause, then he fainted.

191a113df878bbe6d89066e64e3c74eb.jpg

When Bismarck woke up, there was something different about him. He wasn't sure how, but somehow his hair had grown a lot longer. His voice was higher as he groaned, rubbing the back of his head. He had two bulges on his chest.

Wait. What?!

Panicking, Bismarck got out his phone and turned on the camera, looking at his reflection, only to realize that he was a she. There was a long pause, then she realized what Maria was trying to do. She was trying to protect him by disguising him as a girl. Sighing, Bismarck (or should we say Bridgette?) stood up, leaning against Maria as she silently freaked out. There were so many new things going on inside of his head; slight vulnerability, but also freedom from the pressure of being strong and many all the time. Bismarck took a deep breath and continued holding Maria close. Something inside of his head told him not to worry about hiding his feelings like he tended to do, but still, it was hard.

"G-Guess I'm B-Bridgette now, huh..." she mumbled softly, hiding her face in Maria's chest like she normally did when embarrassed (and when Maria was at hand). She was a little--no, extremely--shocked, but she had to stay calm through all of this. She had to be the man of the house!

.....Wait, what?

Mr_Keller.jpg
Caligula O. Keller (Reaper)

(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.) (With: Damien Sykes & Bernkastel.)
Bernkastel was discernibly irritable as Caligula could tell at her the blatant signs of her eye movements, he was hoping for a much different reaction but then again they both haven’t seen each other in years and from the looks of it she’s now an entirely different person than what she used to be aside from the whole hobby of collecting the bodies of the deceased except more out of creating a living instead of using them for scientific purposes. Among these many years she’s managed to don a new alias known as ‘Frederika Bernkastel’ apparently she’s widely renown throughout Hell City but mostly when it involves criminal enterprises or anything underground, this whole ‘ Devicto Mortis organization she was running in this dust-bunny filled dugout had connections throughout most of the districts that compose the crime-ridden city, slowly beginning to reach her curious fingers into other territory as well by the looks of it, Caligula’s had a bit of astonishment brush across his face after understanding that his own niece managed to fabricate such an underground conglomerate all by herself, with only a smidgen of help from those minions that serve her bidding. “Ah, Bernkastel? Alike our former residence? Strange but it definitely fits quite well as compared to your birth name, very well i’ll not regress any bad memories.” He said in his usual voice, Caligula’s tone was comparable to a hushed individual but one that had a specific sternness in his voice, proper but always having a mysterious intention behind his words that are blackened by estimations of his true meaning, both of them were complicated puzzles that’d require sophisticated tinkering in order to unravel the secrecy behind their minds, something that requires an abundance of time which Damien didn’t have by the shadow of boredom looming over his face like a dark cloud. This was eventually noted by Frederika who then waved him off with a nonchalant flick of the wrist which he soon followed with a small puff of breath before exiting the area through one of the corridors. “Prisoner? Wonder what he did to receive such a status.”

Caligula looked back, trailing his view at the back of the leaving prisoner as he continued through the Domus Tenebris, hopefully getting an idea of how to navigate this labyrinth of a building. Speaking of which, Caligula wasn’t all too unnerved by the construction, true it was quite dusty but seeing as that it’ll only accumulate such dirtiness it would prove useless to attempt cleaning the entirety of the bunker. “Unfortunately you’re right, glad to see that it isn’t too much” As his niece spun around, he looked at Damien who soon came back, following Bernkastel around with obedience despite his scowl saying otherwise. Caligula softly whistled a dark tune as they wandered further into the bowels of the catacombs, passing all sorts of freaks of nature along the way before receiving a task from his niece once they turned around one of narrow corners. Miss Bernkastel mentioned some information that had proved to be quite alarming to him, seeing as she was going into a major battle with another faction but he was more concerned about how this would play out for her own future aside from her safety, judging from what she was capable of, Caligula had no worries regarding Bernkastel’s liveliness. “You’re trusting a prisoner to go and fetch some traitors? I’m assuming you have some sort of leverage on him and that’s quite sweet of you niece but i’ve recently purchased an estate on the outskirts of this city, to be honest it reminds me of home in a way, but feel free to come by and stay if you wish and i’m sure that’ll not be an issue, i’m on my way out right now besides i’m meeting someone rather soon, i’ll see you soon niece.” Caligula responded with a smile pushing his lips as he continued the last part of his abnormal tune, whistling about before phasing through one of the stone walls amassed with several bricks, black splotches soon marking where he had exited, leaving behind silence that had accompanied both Damien and Bernkastel. “So, off to the Saedors correct?” He asked, crossing his arms while awaiting Bernkastels answer.

THE PERSONIFICATION OF DEATH Idea Idea Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Lily rolled her eyes as Shiiro joked about her serious nature. She was serious for a reason, mostly because good ol' Dad had shaped her to be a naturally serious and businesslike woman, the type who cared about her job more than anything else, with the exception of Shiiro, maybe. The Grim Reaper nodded to confirm what Shiiro thought about her coming back later, closing her eyes as she decided to explain herself. Might as well do so. "I actually came home to grab some stuff before I get myself involved in a battle. Well," Her face scrunched up. "Not involved-involved. Rule Number 88A: The Grim Reaper is not allowed to interfere in events in which someone is to die. And rest assured, there will definitely be at least one death in the battle ahead." Her expression grew distant; she recalled the days when she was just a little kid, learning how to wield a scythe and being reprimanded by her father, Pluto Underworld VI. She could still feel his cigar-scented breath hit her nostrils, see his frustrated look, feel his hands clasp hers as he looked tiredly at her.

Getting into fights will turn you into the laughingstock of the family.

Don't do that, Lily.

You let her out?! Lily, we've talked about this!

STOP CAUSING GODDAMNED FIGHTS WITH EVERY PERSON YOU MEET!

Whatever. Lily brushed away all the memories of good ol' dad nagging her to become a better Reaper, taking her flask from her belt and taking a swig from it. She nearly spat out her wine, however, when Shiiro mentioned taking a bath with her. "Hwhat?!" she half-shrieked, her brown face slowly developing a pink tinge to it. Fun fact about Lily; she wasn't used to intimacy. At all. Another downside of being brought up in the Underworld family. "....Ahem. Sorry. While the offer is tempting, I think I'll pass." Before she could continue to speak, however, who should come in but Mr. Douchebag 2.0, carrying pretty much half the armory. Lily cocked a brow, then zoomed over to him, beginning to yank several weapons off of him. "This," she stated, waving a battleaxe in his face. "Was my grandma's. She was a disgrace to the family. Don't you dare get your dirty hands on it again or I will hang you by your toes in the dungeon." She tossed the battleaxe aside, next grabbing a sword from under Samson's armpit. "This was my uncle's. He was a disgrace to the family. Touch this and I'll hang you by your toes in the dungeon." Next, a morning-star. Lily waved it around, nearly destroying some old photos in the process. However, she frankly didn't seem to care. "This was my great-grandpa Thantos's. Do you know who Thantos Underworld was? Of course you don't, don't touch this or his ghost'll go bonkers."

Several lectures later, there was a large pile of weaponry next to Lily, and she looked at Samson, having left him with her third cousin twice removed's death scythe, her great-gradma Persephone's battleaxe, and her uncle Tomas's favorite pet rock as a reconciliation gift. She clapped her hands twice, sending three maids scurrying to pick up the leftover weapons and a photograph Lily had smashed in frustration with her cousin Lindy's battle hammer. She nodded, then pretty much shoved Samson out of the room.

"Now get out, Donkey-Ass-Face. I need to get into some actual clothes. Go....I dunno.....outside and swing those things around at trees or something."

THE HERMIT AND THE DETECTIVE SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Bernkastel nodded when her uncle questioned her name; of course he knew that her name was really just the place she was born. However, what he didn't know was the true meaning of her name. And he never would, guaranteed. Bernkastel wasn't going to let him just know what her true intentions were....whatever those were. She was certain when she chose the name, but after time it changed, so much that it turned into an entire name to be interpreted. For it could be in respects to her dead brother, or her father, or it could tell of her wish to break two people; Furudo Erika and Furude Rika. That was a clever play-on-words on Bern's part, she thought, feeling the usual surge of pride that came with her inner reminder of how she was an intelligent woman. She hummed as her uncle continued speaking, but paused as he refused to stay with her. Of course, knowing his OCD, it made sense that he wouldn't bear staying with her without having some sort of a panic attack. So she merely bowed to him with a hint of a smirk. "I understand, Uncle. Have a good rest of the day." And once he disappeared, she turned to Damien, chuckling lightly as he asked about going to the Saedors, then she nodded. "To the Saedor house, indeed. I'll gather my men and you get yourself prepared for a long battle ahead of y--"

"HEY, LET ME GO!" Bern perked up at the sound of scuffling, a familiar voice nearing her. The familiar sight of a female ghost with two blue pigtails appeared, kicking and screaming as one of her fellow ghosts, a muscular man by the name of Battler, held her tightly in his grip. The girl struggled, obviously terrified, then, once she saw Bern, turned into a panicking mess. She kicked the ghost in the shin, whirling around as she tried to take her weapon--a golden shotgun--back from him. Her fellow ghost pulled her pigtails to yank her back, but Erika still struggled, refusing to allow him to take her any closer to Bern. However, in the end, brute force won, and Erika, looking panicked, was shoved before Bernkastel. Pleased, the older woman´s lips parted into a smile; she skillfully grabbed Erika´s chin and turned her head left and right. Erika spat in her face, but Bern hardly blinked.

"Erika," she said softly. Erika let out a sound that seemed halfway between a shriek of terror and a scream of frustration. "My, my, temper~. It's wonderful to see you looking so well. I was looking for you. You are the original strategist who brought the idea of Devicto Mortis to life. I ought to give you credit."

"Don't you dare associate me with your fanatic gang!" Erika snapped in response, still desperately struggling. "I would rather burn in hell than go near you!"

"Sucks to be you, then." Bern smirked, taking Erika from the ghost's hands and keeping a firm grip on the girl. She then casually flew over to another cabinet in the wall. Erika's blue eyes widened as she took out a salt shaker. This was bad. Bern flung some of the salt at Erika, who let out a scream of pain. One could see small welts forming where the salt hit her. A ghost's ultimate weakness; salt. Bernkastel pocketed the salt, holding the ghost in a vice grip and staring over at Damien. "This is a former strategist of mine, Erika Furudo. I thought I could use her once more--"

"USE?!" Erika scoffed, only to receive a sharp blow of salt once more. "Ow--what makes you think that I will side with you ever again, Bern-asshole?"

"The voices inside my head." Bern let out a low chuckle.

"That is not funny."

"Of course it isn't. But you are."

• As Nate and Tanner listened to the information Pandora was laying out, Nate felt slightly uneasy at the mention of them blowing up evicted houses, remembering the explosion from the distance earlier on during this conversation. Th-That kinda stuff happened all the time though, right? I-It wasn't like the two were still alive blowing up something...right? "Right! Onward!" Tanner yelled excitedly, causing Nate to jump a bit before watching Tanner happily jog to catch up to the two. Nate looked up at the sky and sighed before following them. Why did he have such a bad feeling about this?

As they walked to Omega, Nate and Tanner both watched in slight fascination as people waved to Pandora. It seemed as though she had managed to make a few acquaintances that could looks past her appearance, to which both of them felt a bit of pride at. And after awhile of Nate struggling not to lunge at Lamb for complaining so much, they had finally arrived. Nate gulped as he looked up at it. It was huge! ...Dusty, but huge! Hearing the sound of lock being fiddled with, he looked back down just in time to see Lamb opening the door. "Oh, Yeah! Lets get started!" Tanner cheered, skipping in and humming while Nate nervously followed him.

The house looked a bit less nicer on the inside than it did on the outside, the walls and furniture kinda covered in dust in cobwebs. It was like no one had been touching this place for two years! "Uh...Tanner?" Nate called out for. "Something about this doesn't feel ri-"

CRASH!

Nate whirled to the source of the noise, his expression of fear twisting into a deadpan glare when Tanner had already grabbed a lamp and threw it into the ground, the shattered bulb all over the floor. "...What?" Tanner asked with an innocent grin, causing Nate to face-palm.

Users who are viewing this thread