Chapter 2: Of Protagonists and Plot Devices

THE RULE BENDER AND THE NOT-SO-EVIL DEMON Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Lambdadelta.full.1083296.jpg
Lambda grinned cheekily when Tanner agreed to trash the Thomas place; who said that they couldn't have a bit of fun despite the fact that she died once and nearly died again just this morning? Now, all she had to do was face Nate's wrath and she would be good. She looked over to the two unconscious adolescents. They looked kinda cute like this, she thought, even considering snapping a picture. However, before she could, Nate woke up. Here we go. She waited to get punched in the face or something, but instead he hugged her. Lambda smiled, feeling glad that he was at least fine with the fact that she had kinda managed to survive. Then he moved back and threw a brick at her head. Lambda yelped, her head removing itself from its body to avoid the impact. The brick landed against the wall right behind them and her head floated down to reattach itself....juuuust as a second brick knocked her head to the ground.

"Ow!...Good aim," Lambda complimented, walking over to place her head back on once again, but not before wiping it off. "Aw, c'mon, Nate, it'll just be in and out, plus you might get an autograph from Anita Thomas out of it~." She winked at the boy, popping her head back onto her shoulders ever-so-casually. "Agh....crick in the neck.....hey, boys, could you do me a favor and not do that again? That really huuuuuurts....." she whined, before looking over to Pandora. "Yeppers, let's wake this poor chick up--Pandora, was it? I'm gonna call her Panda from now on, she's so cute--"

Speaking of Pandora, who was currently being shaken by Tanner, the demon girl woke up slowly, her red eyes opening to the woman without a head now....with a head. She stared suspiciously at Lambda, then grabbed her umbrella-sword, standing up and pointing it at Lambdadelta. "D-Don't hurt my friends......scary lady who was h-headless!"

"Me? I'm no enemy," Lambda chuckled, putting her hands up in surrender. "I guess you could say I'm your friends' adopted sister."

"I....um.....you are?"

"Yeah~! I love your horns, they're so cute!"

"Y-You do?" Pandora asked, her guard lowering; her hand moved to touch one of the two sharp things on her head. "I-I shined them this morning.....th-they were getting a bit filthy and--"

"--And your clothing! It's so pretty on you!"

At this, the demon girl blushed. Well, it seemed this grown-up wasn't going to hurt her after all. Lambda had a genuine grin as she pulled out her phone and started taking pictures. "Where did you get it?"

"Th-The scrapyard."

"Scrapyard? I haven't heard of that brand. Oh, we must hang out sometime! You seem so much more easy to talk to than Lily~!"

".....Who's Lily?"

Lambda's face darkened; she looked down, crossing her arms. "A D-Cup."

Aaaand Pandora was officially confused.

THE ROBOT Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Like a slow motion video, Don's car came barrelling towards Anita, who prepared to leap in. Debris flew everywhere. Anita got yanked into the car. And it all sped up again as they drove far away from the exploding police station, where all of her troubles about Yozaku were. Whilst Don drived, she worked hard in the backseat to tie Yozaku up, then sitting down next to him with a lazy grin, watched over the police chief in case he tried anything. If he did, she would kick him in the balls and he would regret messing with her for the rest of his life. Hell, he would regret meeting her family and screwing Kathy over for the rest of his life, guaranteed! The cyborg hummed in thought, contemplating all the torture methods she could use on Yozaku. Oh yeah, he was dead meat when he woke up. Nobody messed with Kathy without messing with Anita, and while Kathy was crazy, Anita was the one with the connections, the power, the intelligence, all that bullshit. She was the true head of the Thomas family, and though she was generally chill about the whole ordeal, she did occasionally take her job seriously. This was just one of those times. She looked at Don as he drove, her thoughts suddenly switching to him. She loved how his white hair flowed in the wind as they went above the speed limit....wait. Who was she kidding? She had to think about killing Yozaku!

Murder! Guns! Don's abs!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

"DON, I LOVE YOU, BUT PLEASE STOP DISTRACTING ME FROM MY PLAN TO KILL YOZAKU!"
Don Hearth, Heart stealer
fa02c3c2da9033a6ea432b3a1eb7bf29.jpg
Don was simply driving through Hell city at hundreds of miles per hour. Passing traffic lights, and stop signs. Almost running numerous people off the road. As content as can be listening to his classic rock. When suddenly Anita went on one of her famous rants. Don could help but swoon over her. It had been far too long since she went on one of these. It sure did feel good to be back in action. Blowing shit up, killing people, it wasn't as much fun without Dons one and only by his side."Sorry babe, but i can't help that I'm Adonis esk beauty."Don told her slowing down figuring that might help her think

Don couldn't wait to watch the fire works go off though. He was in such a rush that he almost crashed into a bus, that was making its way to a bus stop parked just across the corner of the Rainy Traveler. Don swirved it of the way. Letting out a sigh of relief as the driver swore at him, shaking a big fat fist at Don."SORRY! WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION!"
The hunky master theif yelled as they continued towards Kathy's place. Don slammed on the breaks as they made it to the place. Smiling, and snickering slightly as this caused Yozaku to be thrown to the floor. Although he was still passed out, so it was as funny as it could have been. Don parked the car, and stepped out. Quickly sliding across the hood, so that he could open Anita's door for her like a gentleman."My lady, why don't you go ahead I'll join you with Yozaku as soon as possible."Don said smiling, and opening the back to get Yozaku. It was difficult to get a grip as the car seats where a bit far back, and Yozaku had fallen on the floor."Oh haha yeah real funny, I guess this is what you'd call karma, maybe irony? Well I...Don't....Find..It...Funny! Haha!"
Don said as he finally managed to pulled the passed out popo out if the back seat. Lifting him over his shoulder and once again hitting Yozaku's head as he exitted the vehicle. He then made his way to the house, ready for a great show.

Heinrich Saedor
klaus_and_a_baby_cactus_by_twilightanimal-d8utw8s.jpg

A large oddly familiar looking man sat on a bus. His hands in his lap, and his belongings safely stored on the bus. The bus road through Hell city, making several stops through the city of sin. But the man didn't once rise to get off. No even when a certain white haired maniac almost collided with the bus. He didn't raise a finger, or a fist in rage as the bus driver had done. He simply sat and waited until moments later they stopped at a bus stop, just across the corner from a particularly popular store of Hell city's.

The man stood up as they stopped, having to slump forward due to his height, and size. He walked towards the bus exit, looking towards the bus driver, who for some reason seemed terrafied. The man paid him no mind though, and removed his luggage from the bus. He then began walking to the store, his foot steps thudding heavily against the concrete sidewalk. Not far off a hoodlum was walking down the street going in the opposite direction of our mysterious, and familiar man.

The hoodum had bags under his eyes, be wore a tattered football jersey, and had cornrows. His expression was extremely unpleasant, as if he where displeased by the world, and could attack the next person he saw. This was evident by the knife he had hidden on him. But when the hoodlum walked pass our mystery man, his expression turned catious. He looked warily at the man, who stopped, causing the hoodlum to also halt in his tracks. Simply starting at the man, and gulping nervously."Excuse me sir, but,"The mysterious man began to say, but the hoodlum immediately panicked shoving himself against a wall, and holding his hands out in defense."Yo homie! I don't want no trouble ya hear? I ain't got much but here take my wallet man! Just let me live!"The Hoodlum pleaded, causing the mystery man great confusion.

The man opened his mouth to speak, even raising a finger so that he might point out the hoodlums miss understanding. But this only caused the hoodlum greater turmoil, as he tossed the wallet to the ground, and took off into an alleyway. Leaving the mystery man baffled as to what could have caused the man to act so rudely. He shrugged, deciding to ignore it. Then walked along getting several similiar looks along the way. But not stopping to say anything to these people as he had done with the hoodlum. Who in all honesty he had just wanted to inform the young lad that his undergarments were showing. He had also picked up the lads wallet, just in case he ever saw him again. So he could return it to him, after all it would be wrong to keep something of someone's you didn't know. Sure the fellow had basically tossed the wallet at him, but still the mystery man didn't have the heart to take it.

The mystery man stopped, smiling as he had finally arrived. Yes the Rainy Traveler, the Saedor family store. Cousin Bismarck ran the store, after his father passed away. Which would have been wonderful, had Bismarck not been...Lacking courage was the most polite way Heinrich found to put it. The massive Saedor knocked on the door several times awaiting a answer. He smiled his tusk/fang like teeth showing as always. Once the door was answered Heinrich would greet whoever answered, step in and say,"Well hello, it's been too long. This place sure has changed. Why I was walking from the bus stop, as this fellow went and tossed his wallet at me. Well I remember when it was the other way around. People would stab you for your wallet, anyway I'll be sure to return the wallet as soon as I track the fellow down. So how are things? On I brought everyone gifts. Tiny cacti from my time in the middle East."Heinrich said reaching into his luggage and pulling out a container with several little potted cacti. He smiled and looked at them adoringly."Oh they certainly are cute don't you think?"He asked the room his voice strong yet kind, deep but not baratone, he talked in a proper manner, not really having much of an accent oddly enough.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

THE LETTERMAN Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Just seeing his little brother with those sparkly eyes made Bismarck feel happy. He felt the urge to hug him again, but he resisted as Chuck called Sierra. They would have a family bonding moment out of this, it seemed. Smiling sadly, he wiped away some of the tears that had slipped through his eyes. Nik and Phin would be okay, guaranteed. They were going to save them, and possibly defeat Bernkastel once and for all. If he kept his optimism, he would be able to live through this without crying once. He wasn't going to be the weak guy this time around. And if she really thought he would back down, then she was wrong. He would teach her what happened when you mess with a Saedor. Bismarck took a deep breath, blinking back a couple tears as he smiled lightly. He was definitely able to stay strong. Right?

Before he could internally answer that question, he was greeted by a familiar person opening the door; none other than Sierra's brother, Heinrich. While the tall, somewhat intimidating redhead was nice, Bismarck could tell that Heinrich didn't like him very much. After all, he was just a coward compared to the rest of the family. He wasn't strong. He wasn't brave. He just wasn't. He looked up at his cousin, trying to crack a smile at a time when he felt like crying. A wobbly grin appeared on his face. He then managed a closed-eye smile, clasping his hands together and trying to pretend that everything was fine.

"H-Hey, Heinrich....! I-It's been such a long time...." he stammered, his forced smile stretching further at the sight of the cacti. His voice was really shaking now; those who knew him well knew he was about to break down. "Th-Those cacti look lovely, I was ju-just about to g-go do-downstairs to....to get you a late birthday pr-present...! Ha-Happy birthday!" And, before anyone could stop him, he bolted down the stairs, taking one deep breath after another. By the time he was at the bottom, he had broken down, just like a vase getting hit by a baseball, or perhaps a window breaking. He paused at the bottom, then walked as fast as he could to the bathroom to calm down. Family was here; he had to be polite. But still, he was dealing with a lot of stress at the moment. His kids were gone, he kept regaining memories of a timeline in which he was killed, and now Sierra's brother was here. Sierra, who Bismarck had failed to rescue in time. Sierra, the girl he had been in charge of watching over. He took a deep breath, wiping his tears away and closing his eyes. He counted to ten, then, sniffling, walked out of the bathroom, putting on his brave face. He needed to hide the red in his eyes from crying, but he also needed to get his cousin's present. So he grabbed a book on Italian cuisine off of the bookshelf, quickly put it in a gift bag, and went upstairs, his forced smile reappearing.

"F-Found it....so-sorry about that. He-Here you go..." he said, handing Heinrich the bag. His eyes were still a bit red and puffy, and his hands trembled. He kept his head down, avoiding anyone's gaze.

He could stay strong.

(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Getting into trouble as usual.)
Despite having some music to bypass the time, Shiro’s presence was beginning to become a bit more of a nuisance to him, especially concerning the fact that she wasn’t planning on leaving the refined hood of his deluxe vehicle anytime soon. She was certainly an odd personality from Masakazu’s standpoint, she continued to state her own name aloud, referring herself in third person as she addressed him while still remaining undeterred by any of his threats. Somehow she didn’t comprehend the necessities of sporting a pair of underthings, acting as if it was just some supplementary accessory like a wristband or a hat, not knowing that one of its main purposes is for concealing her lady-parts. Oddly enough he wasn’t all too shocked at the idea of her not understanding the reasoning, after all she made it evident that she wasn’t all too bright. Although just as he was about to roll up the window to hopingly disregard this woman’s rambling, Shiro crouched near one of the rubber-tires and effortlessly tore the damn thing off! Rim and all! There was one thing she was clearly right about, this woman was tough as nails, further proving her point by taking a meager step back and throwing the entirety of the tire right through the windshield. Shattered glass, torn fabric, and springs catapulted every which way as it pushed through to the back of his seat and ending its carnage with a wide-eyed Masakazu staring back at Shiro completely dumbfounded at what had just happened. “So, that’s how you want to play huh? I’m still kind of exhausted after having to deal with Llyria Harp and that traitorous accomplice however i’m sure i’m capable of making some extra room on this schedule of mine. Oh! And what a place to do so! I wouldn’t have to go too far to bury your body either.” He said, concluding his utterance with a small yawn before thrusting the palm of his hand onto the exterior of the inside driver-side door causing it to become unhinged and fly off from the rest of the chassis and landing a couple of meters away from the rest of the vehicle. “I can do that too.” Masakazu hunched sideways with a grimace materializing upon his face once he spruced up his posture and re-made eye contact with the woman. Looks as if he couldn’t keep himself out of trouble today! Just less problems to deal with later if taken care of now.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Shiro Fujima
Shiro simply grinned triumphantly to herself at the destruction of the car. That solved the problem of getting ran over as well as the guy doing anything evil in any kind of timely fashion at the very least. Plus it was just cool to watch a car get semi-crushed in her opinion. Bonus points if it hurt Masakazu in any way whatsoever, mentally, physically, egotistically, honestly any kind of wound worked for her. Though usually her strength intimidated people and scared them into submission so she was HOPING that it would be the case for Masakazu. Turns out however, it didn't really intimidate him at all. If anything it just pissed him off and made him want to fight. Something she honestly wasn't trying to cause, though hey if he insisted...

....Holy shit he was as strong as she was! Possibly, pretty close anyway seeing as he punched the door off it's hinge. Who was stronger the white haired female had no idea. Though it had been quite some time since she had came across anyone with even a fraction of her strength. Whereas Masakazu had a fighting stance, Shiro had none whatsoever. So she just kinda stood there. "Oooh! That was cool! You're strong like Shiro!" She cheered. "Too bad ratman is a bad guy...it would of be neat to be friends with ratman!" She said, pouting a little bit. "But oh well.." She added, shrugging a little. "Shiro doesn't want to fight. Just promise to be good and Shiro won't have to hurt ratman." She told him, tone darkening slightly though noticeably, giving him a tiny smile. Rather than one of kindness there was a hint of malice as well as a bloodthirsty undertone. It was clear there was more in that thick head of hers than stupidity if he looked close. Much, much more.

THE EXPLORER AND THE SCIENTIST Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Kathy looked up when Alisa addressed her, suggesting they give Yozaku a little scare. That sounded absolutely perfect. She thought of how she would blow the man to pieces the minute she saw him, how he would get what was coming to him in full pay and how she would not be merciful this time around. It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful, and she was gonna do this with the most girl power the world had ever seen, mark my words. Her eyes grew sparkly as she imagined the ass-kicking Yozaku would receive, the blood, the bones she would break....AAAAAAHHH! It was gonna be so much fun and he was gonna deserve it! She looked over to Sierra, who merely grinned cheekily back and leaned against the table.

"Hey, don't sweat it~. You got this."

"Yeah, you're right." Kathy smirked. "Yozaku, you had better watch your back!"

And then the Powerpuff Girls theme started playing, along with the sound of vibrating coming from Sierra's pocket. The redhead blinked, taking her phone out. The contact name "How Much Wood Could a Wood-Chuck Chuck" was flashing with an incoming call. There was some hesitation, then she answered it. She didn't usually receive calls from the cousins. "Hey, Chuck! What's up? How's it goin'? Glad you called, there's been a LOT goin' on around here! Nah, not really, unless you count Kathy's ex-boyfriend being an asshole and having sex with Bern effing Kastel."

"SIERRA! DON'T TELL THE WHOLE WORLD, YOU IMBECILE!"

"Chuck isn't the whole world, silly! He's my cousin!" Sierra grinned playfully, spinning away to avoid the wild Kathy lunging at her. "Aaaaaaanyways, what's cooking? You need a ghost to prank the shit out of the customers again? I can do that for you, if you'd like~."
Alisa Ann; Bearer of Life
Alisa could tell rather perfectly that what she told Kathy brightened up her mood quite a bit. Now, of course, she had no idea what exactly Kathy had planned. Nor did she entirely mean killing him and reducing his body to a bloody puddle...actually she probably wouldn't back that up at all. Being an anti-reaper she was very much against death, and at the very most she'd let Kathy kick his ass into the ground enough that he'd survive it with medical attention. It was just in her nature. Nonetheless, she continued eating her pancakes and smiled at the two girls. "Awesome, that settles that then...any plans for what we're gonna do..?" She asked Kathy.

Soon the phone-call from Chuck came, Alisa arching a brow at the conversation and trying her best to listen to the real topic at hand. Though of course, she couldn't help but laugh at the spat between her and Kathy. Honestly? The two were more like a pair of siblings than anything else. "It'll be alright Kath, I don't think Chuck actually cares." She told her, shrugging in an indifferent manner. "I'm pretty sure there might be something more important anyway, Chuck doesn't really often call to say hi." She added, actually a bit worried for the guy and his family.​

THE LETTERMAN Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Bismarck felt himself tense up when Maria got the bullet out of his shoulder; it stung a little, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He blinked when Maria pulled him into a hug, feeling his cheeks get slightly warm, but soon the tears he'd been suppressing fell down his cheeks, and he once again hid his face, not wanting to concern anyone with his emotions like this. But he just couldn't seem to stop the tears, and his fear of worrying his wife remained existent, though it really was a stupid fear. He managed to stop silently crying long enough to just hug Maria tighter, his brown eyes gently closed. Everything would be okay. All he had to be was optimistic and good things would come their way. He comfortingly stroked her hair, then moved his face away from her shoulder, opening his eyes so he could look at her.

"Maria, I....I just want to tell you this right here. I'm not just going to fight for Nikolas and Phineas. I'm fighting for you, and Chuck, and Elizabeth, and Shiro, everyone and everything important to me, because....because we're Llyria Harp! I refuse to allow us to get pushed around by those horrible people who dare threaten us. And Maria, I'm especially fighting for you." There was a sudden change of tone and his expression grew more determined. "For causing you, the person who's always stood up for me, sadness, they will pay." He looked up, seeing Chuck arrive; his brother only asked who else to call, but Maria answered that before he could, suggesting they call Shiro and Sierra and Alisa. Bismarck nodded, then pulled Chuck into the hug. A small smile was on the young leader's face; it was obvious that he was pretty proud of Chuck especially and how he had bravely stood up. It was like even though they lost, they had still won. That horrible man hadn't taken his brother away. And his brother damn well fought for them. Just....hell yeah.

"Chuck, how do I even begin...?" he started, literally unsure of how to explain his pride. Once he found the words after a forty-five second pause, he finally spoke up. "You were truly completely badass back there....I-I think that's the word to use, anyways. What I'm saying is.....well....you know how to impress me. Keep up the good work." He patted Chuck's back, then nodded, moving out of the hug to address both his wife and brother. "....Well....once we all congregate, I say we move out. Bernkastel may have more men, but we have more heart. Remember that."
Chuck watched with a wince as the bullet was pulled from Bismarck's shoulder. That...Looked like it hurt. The black eye he had received was still throbbing in pain, but Bismarck had actually gotten shot. And his brother still managed to save him from that wayward bed coming straight for him. Chuck sighed and ran a hand through his curly hair, yet heard Maria's question. Well, he didn't have Alisa's number, he couldn't even remember a time where they've talked, so he'd just have to call Sierra. He frowned a bit at the mention of her name. Don't get him wrong, he was bawling his eyes out when he saw she was alive again, at least barely, but he was still a bit peeved at her for treating it like a joke. Well, her personality persisted even in death, he guessed. Breaking away from his thoughts, he watched as his brother hugged Maria, feeling a bit moved by his speech. His brother was a wordsmith when it came down to-E-EEEH?!

Chuck blushed when his brother hugged him as well. When he pulled back after awhile, Bismarck began to compliment him, causing Chuck's pupils to turn into stars and his jaw to go agape. When Bismarck was done, Chuck babbled a bit. "I-I should probably ca-call Si-Siera now!" He stuttered, face as red as a tomato as he dialed her number quickly and held the phone up to his ears, wishing good luck to Luce to try and one up this!
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Mitchs98 Mitchs98

THE LETTERMAN Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Just seeing his little brother with those sparkly eyes made Bismarck feel happy. He felt the urge to hug him again, but he resisted as Chuck called Sierra. They would have a family bonding moment out of this, it seemed. Smiling sadly, he wiped away some of the tears that had slipped through his eyes. Nik and Phin would be okay, guaranteed. They were going to save them, and possibly defeat Bernkastel once and for all. If he kept his optimism, he would be able to live through this without crying once. He wasn't going to be the weak guy this time around. And if she really thought he would back down, then she was wrong. He would teach her what happened when you mess with a Saedor. Bismarck took a deep breath, blinking back a couple tears as he smiled lightly. He was definitely able to stay strong. Right?

Before he could internally answer that question, he was greeted by a familiar person opening the door; none other than Sierra's brother, Heinrich. While the tall, somewhat intimidating redhead was nice, Bismarck could tell that Heinrich didn't like him very much. After all, he was just a coward compared to the rest of the family. He wasn't strong. He wasn't brave. He just wasn't. He looked up at his cousin, trying to crack a smile at a time when he felt like crying. A wobbly grin appeared on his face. He then managed a closed-eye smile, clasping his hands together and trying to pretend that everything was fine.

"H-Hey, Heinrich....! I-It's been such a long time...." he stammered, his forced smile stretching further at the sight of the cacti. His voice was really shaking now; those who knew him well knew he was about to break down. "Th-Those cacti look lovely, I was ju-just about to g-go do-downstairs to....to get you a late birthday pr-present...! Ha-Happy birthday!" And, before anyone could stop him, he bolted down the stairs, taking one deep breath after another. By the time he was at the bottom, he had broken down, just like a vase getting hit by a baseball, or perhaps a window breaking. He paused at the bottom, then walked as fast as he could to the bathroom to calm down. Family was here; he had to be polite. But still, he was dealing with a lot of stress at the moment. His kids were gone, he kept regaining memories of a timeline in which he was killed, and now Sierra's brother was here. Sierra, who Bismarck had failed to rescue in time. Sierra, the girl he had been in charge of watching over. He took a deep breath, wiping his tears away and closing his eyes. He counted to ten, then, sniffling, walked out of the bathroom, putting on his brave face. He needed to hide the red in his eyes from crying, but he also needed to get his cousin's present. So he grabbed a book on Italian cuisine off of the bookshelf, quickly put it in a gift bag, and went upstairs, his forced smile reappearing.

"F-Found it....so-sorry about that. He-Here you go..." he said, handing Heinrich the bag. His eyes were still a bit red and puffy, and his hands trembled. He kept his head down, avoiding anyone's gaze.

He could stay strong.
Maria and Elizabeth Jones
Maria sighed softly once she noticed Bismarck start crying again. Even though he hid his face she could tell...mostly because the vast majority of her skin wasn't covered in clothes and thus she could rather easily differentiate the tears from any of the other liquid on her body; drying or otherwise. When he hugged her tighter she just smiled and soothingly stroked his back, smiling more and even very lightly purring as he stroked her hair. That always seemed to calm her down, if only a little bit. When he leaned back she looked at him curiously, eyes never leaving his as he spoke to her.

This was most certainly a side of Bismarck she had never seen before...well, actually once at the hospital all those years ago. But beyond that it was quite the rare occurrence, and even then what she felt from him now didn't even compare to back then. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it, however she definitely liked that her husband was standing up for himself. Believing in himself that he could, no, would succeed in stopping Bernkastel. As he ended his words directed at her she let off a soft sigh, "Thank you Bizzy..." She replied. "But you won't be there alone, I won't let this drag me down either. We'll kick ass together, all of us, as a family." She told him, giving him a small smile, attention also turning to Chuck upon his arrival.

Once he was pulled into the hug she wrapped her arms around her step-brother, liking the momentary group hug quite a bit. She chuckled at his compliment to Chuck, honestly? Of course...Chuck's reactions to both the hug and the compliment were both heavily amusing; though for Chuck's sake she managed to suppress any laughter. She was impressed by the both of them today. She never really thought either of them had it in them, but turns out both of them when they set their mind to it could defeat entire small armies. It was actually quite impressive indeed. Once he broke out of the hug she did the same, wasting no time to stand up and stretch a bit. At his words she simply nodded, "Of course, I don't care how many people stand between me and my sons. I'll kill them all." She responded in a flat tone, no emotion aside from determination. Death...death mattered very little to her unless it was someone she cared about. She felt no remorse or regret for those she killed, all of them very evil people to begin with, this of course being no exception whatsoever.

When Chuck started to call Sierra she simply nodded at his words and leaned against the wall, flexing her hand she mildly injured and wincing. She regretted punching the wall...but it most certainly helped her calm down. Yet another surprise was soon to appear, though this one was thankfully a good one. Or, it would later be known as a good one. When Heinrich stepped into the store Maria tensed up, just the sight of the man was incredibly intimidating. She was sure he was one of Bernkastel's goons...until he spoke like he knew Bismarck and Chuck. She stared at him blankly before relaxing a little. Bismarck knew both Lily and Bernkastel, both which could be nice at times and entirely psychopathic at times, so a large man that was seemingly kind and bearing gifts of cacti did very little to soothe her worries.

She could tell Bismarck was intimidated by him as well, though the fact that he didn't simply attack him outright after the incredibly stressful day they had had led her to believe that the red headed man was an ally and not an enemy. Or at the very least a friend Bismarck trusted enough NOT to put into the ground on sight. When Bismarck ran downstairs suddenly to get a present, the neko just shrugged, her sister soon appearing and eyeing up Heinrich as well. A small whispered conversation ensued, Maria pretty much assuring her not to worry and Elizabeth nodding, before the shorter twin resumed her normal place extremely close to her sister.

Once her husband returned Maria watched his demeanor more, and also noticed he had been crying again. She sighed heavily, then looked up to the giant of a man. "I'm sorry if I sound rude, I know Bismarck said your name is Heinrich. We've just had a really bad day with our sons getting kidnapped by a psychopathic bitch and all..." She explained, then shook her head. "To the point..er....who the hell are you..?" She asked, arching a brow suspiciously.​

THE HERMIT MangoSargent MangoSargent SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Bern's smile shifted from twisted to satisfied as Damien revealed who he was; all that it had taken was a little threatening and now he was handing her all of the information she needed on a silver platter. As was expected; Bern knew that threats like these worked well on prisoners, especially those of this man's caliber. She listened very intently, taking note to investigate what this "NAGD" was. It was likely going to be worth it, she thought. It was likely yet another goody-two-shoes organization trying to bring order to Hell City. Well, they would have to get past her before that could ever happen. She nodded, stepping out of the cell and splitting her omelette in two, handing one of the halves to Damien.

"Thank you for cooperating, Damien," she said in a sickly-sweet voice, eating her half with relish. She was ready to fight against Saedor now, and now she was prepared to take down a second potential enemy. "I'll be sure to learn as much as possible about this NAGD organization, perhaps ask someone to look it up for me. You have done Devicto Mortis a good service." She paused, giving him the look-over once again. "Now, I'm going to need some assistance in my battle against Saedor. You seem to be a strong man, someone who could be useful on the battlefield." She smirked, flipping her long hair. "Take note that if you disagree to assist me, one of those tots that you seem fond of may lose a limb, or perhaps a life if you're really all that stubborn. If you agree, then I'll let you go. If you manage to capture either Bismarck or Chuck Saedor, I'll let you and one of the children go. Do we have ourselves a deal?"

Meanwhile, Nikolas and Phineas looked up at the strange lady talking to them; Nikolas looked terrified, Phineas absolutely traumatized. She was speaking to them so softly, and nicely, so the twins decided to trust her. Nikolas was the one who managed to crack a small smile, but since Phin never was the smiling type, he just gave Katie a blank look.

"Mama 'n' dada," he repeated.

"Mama 'n' dada!" Nikolas grinned; that seemed to cheer him up. His ears twitched excitedly at the idea of seeing his parents. So there they were, a pair of twins now looking at Katie as though she was about to pull their parents out of her pocket. And since they were pretty imaginative kids, they believed that was seriously going to happen.

Bern's smile shifted from twisted to satisfied as Damien revealed who he was; all that it had taken was a little threatening and now he was handing her all of the information she needed on a silver platter. As was expected; Bern knew that threats like these worked well on prisoners, especially those of this man's caliber. She listened very intently, taking note to investigate what this "NAGD" was. It was likely going to be worth it, she thought. It was likely yet another goody-two-shoes organization trying to bring order to Hell City. Well, they would have to get past her before that could ever happen. She nodded, stepping out of the cell and splitting her omelette in two, handing one of the halves to Damien.

"Thank you for cooperating, Damien," she said in a sickly-sweet voice, eating her half with relish. She was ready to fight against Saedor now, and now she was prepared to take down a second potential enemy. "I'll be sure to learn as much as possible about this NAGD organization, perhaps ask someone to look it up for me. You have done Devicto Mortis a good service." She paused, giving him the look-over once again. "Now, I'm going to need some assistance in my battle against Saedor. You seem to be a strong man, someone who could be useful on the battlefield." She smirked, flipping her long hair. "Take note that if you disagree to assist me, one of those tots that you seem fond of may lose a limb, or perhaps a life if you're really all that stubborn. If you agree, then I'll let you go. If you manage to capture either Bismarck or Chuck Saedor, I'll let you and one of the children go. Do we have ourselves a deal?"

Meanwhile, Nikolas and Phineas looked up at the strange lady talking to them; Nikolas looked terrified, Phineas absolutely traumatized. She was speaking to them so softly, and nicely, so the twins decided to trust her. Nikolas was the one who managed to crack a small smile, but since Phin never was the smiling type, he just gave Katie a blank look.

"Mama 'n' dada," he repeated.

"Mama 'n' dada!" Nikolas grinned; that seemed to cheer him up. His ears twitched excitedly at the idea of seeing his parents. So there they were, a pair of twins now looking at Katie as though she was about to pull their parents out of her pocket. And since they were pretty imaginative kids, they believed that was seriously going to happen.

Katie sighed and shook her head at the two boys.

"I'm sorry. They aren't here. Your parents are," she paused trying to come up with an excuse. "On vacation! They went on a trip and uh- I'm your babysitter! It was a last-minute thing so that's why you don't recognize me." Her gentle smile turned nervous and she dropped it after awhile.

"Oh who am I kidding. There's no way you guys would believe that, no kid is that dumb." She put her head in her hands. After a short beat she looked back up at them. "You boys are in a bad situation. No doubt about it."

As Bern continued to question Damien she got an idea and stood up again, feeling a bit braver on her feet than in her knees watching the boys. She waited until their was a pause in the conversation to interrupt then again.

"Excuse me? I understand your in the middle of something right now, but these two need to be moved somewhere else. You may be slightly insane but they're just children. Let me move them into another room so they don't have to witness this, send a guard with me and have them keep watch but these kids need to be taken somewhere else." Her tone was firm even though you could still hear the fear in her voice. But like before, she would he damned if these children didn't feel safe while they where here. Crazy psychopath in the room or not.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu Fuma
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Fighting Shiro.)

The formerly intact steel-frame of the door subsequently bent inward on itself, before concluding its terminal velocity by embedding its sharpened sides into one of the neighboring trees that presumably stopped the frame at the midsection of the tree, protruding the vehicle’s door outward like some sort of horizontally positioned surfboard. Masakazu, absolutely furious at all the events of that have transpired since now began to descend back into his former ‘glory’ if you could call it that, if he had a meter of how fed up he was with all of the ridiculous things that have happened to him in the past hour the very measuring stick would burst from being overloaded. Shiro’s magnificent strength was ideally similar to that of his own although he was composed of a different material after his accident as opposed to her, she was something not so relatable when it came to origin stories of how she obtained such a feat, but one thing was known. She wasn’t an ordinary being, neither was she an android or at-least he thought she wasn’t. Her verbal eruption of light hearted praise was noticed by Masakazu but he did interpret it rather as an insult than anything else, his eyebrows furrowing like none other as he stepped out of his moderately mangled wreck of a sports car.. “That vehicle was approximately five-hundred grand that you just ruined.’’ Even his physique was trembling from the amount of unquenchable desire to evoke his rage upon this unsuspecting girl, never did he expect to be sent out on a near suicide mission that ruined his own expensive jacket, soon after being betrayed by a once so-called loyal companion that was a no-good lying dog and to be now stuck with this girl who announced him by “Ratman”, insulting! After awkwardly stretching his back for a few seconds he took a step, and another, almost as silent as mouse despite his actions being loud, explosive with an undying flame that was his own anger, this wasn’t going to bode well and he was planning on showing this underdressed woman the error of her ways. “Hurt me? No-no-no.” A loud clashing sound crackled out once his hands collided, his right hand covering his left hand which was clenched into a fist. Masakazu looked at Shiro with the corners of his eyes a tiny bit reddened with stress and lack of his own sanity with a carefree smile forming over his frown that incited his foreshadowing of violence. “I’m going to hurt you, really, really bad.” With that being roared out, his tiny steps grew bigger as he sprinted at her with a head full of steam, leaping a couple of feet into the air and extending leg into the air before hurtling his foot downward, plummeting his foot towards the top of her head.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Military_guy.jpg
(Damien Sykes)
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ, Prison cell.)(Currently: Mad as heckadoodle)

Hope, only a smidgen of it thought. Damien was thinking as he overheard the tender tone of a sweet woman beyond the frigid bars of his containment, watching her comfort those two toddler was reassuring even though his mind was just doing jumping-jacks from all that had just happened, going against all that he pledged to serve by going back against them to inform this deceitful woman of his objectives, was it worth it? Not seeing those children harmed anymore was obviously a strain that was alleviated off of his brain but what if she was lying? Afterall what’s stopping her from killing them now? Bernkastel’s gratifying response was like heated needle-tips entering his skin one by one like a pin-cushion, that bitter voice was enough to make his stomach churn with an extensive amount of disgust for this monster of a woman. Of course she wouldn’t care what his opinions and thoughts of morality are when it considers her, almost as if getting her own way was the only thing that mattered and anyone else who was in the way, innocent bystanders included would be dispatched as no more than cannon fodder., of course he soon learned what was stopping her from dumping those kids off in a river or leading them to their doom, just as Masakazu was succumb to her manipulation tactics it seemed as if he Damien had no other choice as she offered an arrangement, more of an ultimatum than anything else, either side with her and these absolute lunatics which would have him potentially hurting the parental figures or the uncle of these kids or helplessly watch one or two of these kids have their arms yanked off or worse. Shivers snuck down his skin as goosebumps protruded one by one, soon concealing his skin at the idea of what would happened if he would refuse but then again at the future outcome out of siding with Bernkastel, nothing in this damned situation was right but this choice of his is a given, he couldn’t, he refused to let these kids be hurt. “I see, not giving me much of a choice either way. Fine, i’ll work with you, but only if those two are safe.” Damien admitted. Her offer included the safe treatment of both but only one of them would be returned if they’re given Chuck or Bismarck, there was no reasoning with this girl. To think, Masakazu was bad, this person was only a whole different scale of evil. “Just tell me what to do and i’ll do it. If I bring you both of them, just promise to release those two kids and i’ll not interfere with any of your plans, it’ll be as if i was never here, i’ll even help you with any other of your plans if you need it.”This moment of relief he was given would soon prove useful to biding his time, there needed to be another way. Coming to the rescue again was Katie, being another reminder of a possible alliance as she continued to comfort the two younglings, bingo, that was his ticket in freeing them but he needed to make sure they’d be safe when the time came.​
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit MangoSargent MangoSargent

THE ROBOT AND THE SCIENTIST

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Anita winced as the car slammed on its brakes in front of Kathy's place; she didn't seem to care as Yozaku fell to the floor of the car, though. In fact, she completely dismissed his existence as a whole, instead watching as Don struggled to get the unconscious policeman out of the car. She sighed a little, waiting for him as he lifted the man over his shoulder and hit his head on the way out. It was almost creepy, how silent Anita was. In other words, girl was pissed enough to probably bomb the whole city if she felt like it. She walked up to the door of Alisa's house, knocking on it with her metal hand.

Kathy perked up at the sound of a knock on the door; she looked over at Alisa, then headed over to the door. The minute she saw her big sister, her eyes welled up and she pretty much leapt at Anita to hug her.
"ANITA! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"And you're somewhat alive!" Anita joked; seeing her sister healthy like this made her feel happy. "You look good for a chick who died two years ago." Kathy rolled her eyes; the older sister just hugged the younger tighter. "I'm so sorry about Yozaku, kid."

"Eh, I'm kind of over him." Kathy stuck out her tongue, then she spotted the unconscious police chief in Don's arms; the seventeen-year-old shook her head, backing away. "Oh, no. You did not bring that old man."

"Sorry, kinda had to. It's up to you whether he lives or dies, after all."

"Just kill him already." Kathy said this immediately; her voice was flat, emotionless. She looked down at the ground. Anita backed away from her sister, understanding how she felt. She gave Kathy a sympathetic look.

"Look, I know you hate him right now, but at least talk to him."

"I'LL TALK TO HIS DAMN CORPSE!" Kathy screamed; the whole street went silent, looking at the girl in white. A few tears fell down her face, and she looked pleadingly at Anita. "Don't you dare make me speak to that asshole, Anita, I beg you--"

"I....Kathy--"

"He's an idiot! I thought I had someone smart to look after me! I thought he was the one! But I was wrong!" Kathy hid her face in her hands, sobbing. "I was so wrong...."

"Kath, we all make mistakes," Anita said gently, gripping her sister's shoulder. "I'm not asking you to forgive Yozaku, I just want you to tell him personally how you feel before I...before I kill him. I'll tie him up, I'll have the gun to his head, just please, calm down."

There was a long pause. The street was dead silent. Then, very slowly, Kathy nodded.

"Fine. We'll talk and then you kill him. Right in front of me."

"Right in front of you."

He could stay strong.

Alisa Ann; Bearer of Life
Alisa could tell rather perfectly that what she told Kathy brightened up her mood quite a bit. Now, of course, she had no idea what exactly Kathy had planned. Nor did she entirely mean killing him and reducing his body to a bloody puddle...actually she probably wouldn't back that up at all. Being an anti-reaper she was very much against death, and at the very most she'd let Kathy kick his ass into the ground enough that he'd survive it with medical attention. It was just in her nature. Nonetheless, she continued eating her pancakes and smiled at the two girls. "Awesome, that settles that then...any plans for what we're gonna do..?" She asked Kathy.

Soon the phone-call from Chuck came, Alisa arching a brow at the conversation and trying her best to listen to the real topic at hand. Though of course, she couldn't help but laugh at the spat between her and Kathy. Honestly? The two were more like a pair of siblings than anything else. "It'll be alright Kath, I don't think Chuck actually cares." She told her, shrugging in an indifferent manner. "I'm pretty sure there might be something more important anyway, Chuck doesn't really often call to say hi." She added, actually a bit worried for the guy and his family.​

Maria and Elizabeth Jones
Maria sighed softly once she noticed Bismarck start crying again. Even though he hid his face she could tell...mostly because the vast majority of her skin wasn't covered in clothes and thus she could rather easily differentiate the tears from any of the other liquid on her body; drying or otherwise. When he hugged her tighter she just smiled and soothingly stroked his back, smiling more and even very lightly purring as he stroked her hair. That always seemed to calm her down, if only a little bit. When he leaned back she looked at him curiously, eyes never leaving his as he spoke to her.

This was most certainly a side of Bismarck she had never seen before...well, actually once at the hospital all those years ago. But beyond that it was quite the rare occurrence, and even then what she felt from him now didn't even compare to back then. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it, however she definitely liked that her husband was standing up for himself. Believing in himself that he could, no, would succeed in stopping Bernkastel. As he ended his words directed at her she let off a soft sigh, "Thank you Bizzy..." She replied. "But you won't be there alone, I won't let this drag me down either. We'll kick ass together, all of us, as a family." She told him, giving him a small smile, attention also turning to Chuck upon his arrival.

Once he was pulled into the hug she wrapped her arms around her step-brother, liking the momentary group hug quite a bit. She chuckled at his compliment to Chuck, honestly? Of course...Chuck's reactions to both the hug and the compliment were both heavily amusing; though for Chuck's sake she managed to suppress any laughter. She was impressed by the both of them today. She never really thought either of them had it in them, but turns out both of them when they set their mind to it could defeat entire small armies. It was actually quite impressive indeed. Once he broke out of the hug she did the same, wasting no time to stand up and stretch a bit. At his words she simply nodded, "Of course, I don't care how many people stand between me and my sons. I'll kill them all." She responded in a flat tone, no emotion aside from determination. Death...death mattered very little to her unless it was someone she cared about. She felt no remorse or regret for those she killed, all of them very evil people to begin with, this of course being no exception whatsoever.

When Chuck started to call Sierra she simply nodded at his words and leaned against the wall, flexing her hand she mildly injured and wincing. She regretted punching the wall...but it most certainly helped her calm down. Yet another surprise was soon to appear, though this one was thankfully a good one. Or, it would later be known as a good one. When Heinrich stepped into the store Maria tensed up, just the sight of the man was incredibly intimidating. She was sure he was one of Bernkastel's goons...until he spoke like he knew Bismarck and Chuck. She stared at him blankly before relaxing a little. Bismarck knew both Lily and Bernkastel, both which could be nice at times and entirely psychopathic at times, so a large man that was seemingly kind and bearing gifts of cacti did very little to soothe her worries.

She could tell Bismarck was intimidated by him as well, though the fact that he didn't simply attack him outright after the incredibly stressful day they had had led her to believe that the red headed man was an ally and not an enemy. Or at the very least a friend Bismarck trusted enough NOT to put into the ground on sight. When Bismarck ran downstairs suddenly to get a present, the neko just shrugged, her sister soon appearing and eyeing up Heinrich as well. A small whispered conversation ensued, Maria pretty much assuring her not to worry and Elizabeth nodding, before the shorter twin resumed her normal place extremely close to her sister.

Once her husband returned Maria watched his demeanor more, and also noticed he had been crying again. She sighed heavily, then looked up to the giant of a man. "I'm sorry if I sound rude, I know Bismarck said your name is Heinrich. We've just had a really bad day with our sons getting kidnapped by a psychopathic bitch and all..." She explained, then shook her head. "To the point..er....who the hell are you..?" She asked, arching a brow suspiciously.​
[/SPOILER]
Heinrich Saedor
3909943176f751918f435a7f75b87b88.jpg
Heinrich was happy to see Bismarck, it had been far to long. He wanted to come sooner, but for some reason he always found himself in some kind of situation. Whether it be a request from royalty asking for him personally for a job. Or having to save the president's daughter from terrorist while keeping a tidy living quarters. Even such things as taking out the trash, yes the trash always seemed to be full, oh boy he sure had a lot on his schedule. But Heinrich decided he'd make time for family. So he really put his back into his work, clearing out the next five years. Well it was ten, but Heinrich knew after five years he would be needed again. Heinrich could tell something was wrong, and had planned to asked but was cut off my Bismarck."Oh no, you really didn't have to,"but his cousin has already ran off. This brought a frown to Heinrichs face, but he simply didn't think it would he appropriate to bring it up. He didn't want to upset Bismarck anymore than he already was. Lord knows Bismarck is a sensitive one.

Heinrich stood smiling a slightly akward smile. He just felt odd being back in this place. It had been some time since he was here, so it felt so foreign. Not to mention the new additions. Heinrich had kept in contact with Bismarck, and Chuck somewhat. At least as often as his schedule would allow him. So he knew of Maria and her twin sister, but still felt rather nervous around them. More because he didn't know if they'd like him or not. Suddenly Bismarck returned his eyes red and puffy. This caused a disappointed sigh to escape Heinrich. He took the book smiling politely."Well, thank you very much Bismark. I actually don't have this one yet. I'm sure my next master will love it." Heinrich told him sincerely bowing, before turning to who he believed to be Maria.

He listened to her words, and once she finished his expression turned grim, and he tensed up."What? Cousin! Why didn't you inform me of this before? I knew something was wrong, but this is worse than I could have perceived."Heinrich then turned to Maria, and bowed slightly, his massive form akward tipping over slightly."A million pardens miss, my name is Heinrich Saedor. I'm Bismarck, and Chuck's cousin. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I assume from your crass language that you're Maria, Bismarck's lovely wife. Which makes the beautiful lady beside you Elizabeth, your sister. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you."Heinrich told them smiling kindly, his two fangs moving to either side of his face as his smiled spread wider. He then turned serious once more. Focusing on Bismarck, and kneeling down to his level."Alright, now I insist you tell me everything. I want to help, whoever did this is going to feel my wrath!"Heinrich said striking his hand with his fist, and making a rather intimidating expression.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Anita winced as the car slammed on its brakes in front of Kathy's place; she didn't seem to care as Yozaku fell to the floor of the car, though. In fact, she completely dismissed his existence as a whole, instead watching as Don struggled to get the unconscious policeman out of the car. She sighed a little, waiting for him as he lifted the man over his shoulder and hit his head on the way out. It was almost creepy, how silent Anita was. In other words, girl was pissed enough to probably bomb the whole city if she felt like it. She walked up to the door of Alisa's house, knocking on it with her metal hand.

Kathy perked up at the sound of a knock on the door; she looked over at Alisa, then headed over to the door. The minute she saw her big sister, her eyes welled up and she pretty much leapt at Anita to hug her.
"ANITA! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"And you're somewhat alive!" Anita joked; seeing her sister healthy like this made her feel happy. "You look good for a chick who died two years ago." Kathy rolled her eyes; the older sister just hugged the younger tighter. "I'm so sorry about Yozaku, kid."

"Eh, I'm kind of over him." Kathy stuck out her tongue, then she spotted the unconscious police chief in Don's arms; the seventeen-year-old shook her head, backing away. "Oh, no. You did not bring that old man."

"Just kill him already." Kathy said this immediately; her voice was flat, emotionless. She looked down at the ground. Anita backed away from her sister, understanding how she felt. She gave Kathy a sympathetic look.

"I'LL TALK TO HIS DAMN CORPSE!" Kathy screamed; the whole street went silent, looking at the girl in white. A few tears fell down her face, and she looked pleadingly at Anita. "Don't you dare make me speak to that asshole, Anita, I beg you--"

"I....Kathy--"

"He's an idiot! I thought I had someone smart to look after me! I thought he was the one! But I was wrong!" Kathy hid her face in her hands, sobbing. "I was so wrong...."

"Kath, we all make mistakes," Anita said gently, gripping her sister's shoulder. "I'm not asking you to forgive Yozaku, I just want you to tell him personally how you feel before I...before I kill him. I'll tie him up, I'll have the gun to his head, just please, calm down."

There was a long pause. The street was dead silent. Then, very slowly, Kathy nodded.

"Right in front of you."

untitled.png
Don And (Not) Yozaku
Don couldn't help but notice Anita was unusually silent. Geez woman sure were strange. He think killing your sister would be a bigger deal than her ex sleeping with someone. Although that someone was Bern, and honestly Don couldn't give less of a damn. He just wanted to steal stuff, take lives, and conquer. He walked inside with the big lug, then quickly tied him to a chair. Then he looked around the place, casually pitpocketing anything that might be valuable. After all he was still the greediest son of a bitch around.

Yozaku had been passed out for the entire trip. He hadn't moved a inch, well not of his own will anyway. So either he was a really deep sleeper, or something was wrong. Obviously having to deal with the Thomas houses constant explosions you might learn to be a deep sleeper. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, which was shown as Yozaku began to stir from his slumber. A heavy breath escaped his lips, and his eyes slowly opened. But something was definitely different about him. His cybernetic eye was glowing with a red light, and his voice was back to the evil rusty robotic one."Ah, I see you've caught the meat bag. Good, he was beginning to annoy me anyway. Thanks to the two of you I've gained complete control. So how about you let me go, and I let you all live."(Not) Yozaku told them, his words eerily promising. As if he wasn't bluffing when he said he kill them all. Anyone who knew the cop would be able to tell that this wasn't him speaking, or at the very least something was wrong with him. The imposter began tipping his head back and forth almost moving it like a pendalum on a clock."Tick took, tick tock, tick tock. Times running out, hahahahaha." The imposter laughed, his entire disposition cool, as if he were in charge, and not the one tied up.

THE LETTERMAN(Collab with Mika9889 Mika9889 ) Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Bismarck felt slightly relieved when Maria explained for him what was going on, nodding as Heinrich seemed happy about his present. Happy was good. Happy was fine. Happy was Heinrich in his face asking him what had happened earlier--wait, what? Bismarck looked nervously at the man as he asked to describe what had happened; sighing, he motioned towards his bandaged arm, then at the bus still lodged in the wall. "Th-They ambushed u-us, th-they were trying to capture Chuck and I--" he said softly, his gaze lowered towards the ground. "I-I t-tried to ho-hold them off, but they....they...." His eyes welled up again; he wiped the newborn tears with his sleeve and continued, his voice shaking. "They took Nikolas and Phineas instead....they're holding them captive. I-If only I had just....I mean.....I wish I weren't so....that is.....why am I so.....so weak?" He fell silent after that, unable to say anything anymore, then he stepped away from his cousin, sniffling slightly. "I-I'm summoning Luce. He'll be able to help," he said to himself before going back to the counter, taking Moonlight Forest off of his desk, and preparing to summon. There was a bright blue light....then it faded.

A second later, there was another bright blue light; however, instead of a full-sized portal, it was more as if a mailbox had opened up between dimensions, as it was hardly bigger than one, and it opened as if it was literally one... Which it probably was.

For a second, nothing happened, until a letter came shooting out, hitting Bismarck in the face. He sat there stupidly, surprised, for a second, then he peeled the envelope off of his face and opened the envelope to read the contents.

Dear Bismarck,
I frankly have my own issues right now, but you may need these.
~Luce

(P.S; Honestly, this is the third time I've refused to show up in this timeline... I thought you would've figured that by now. Oh well.)

Folded inside the letter were several small charms, like the type one would find on a bracelet. They seemed relatively normal, but when Bismarck held one in his bare hands, he noticed that it was warm, like a piece of paper fresh out of a printer, or clothes just from the dryer. He looked at them for a minute, wondering what they were, then he eyed a second, smaller letter.

To use: Toss in the air and a portal to the place you most desire to be will appear. I thought it might be useful in case you need an escape--whiiiiich, knowing you, you probably will. Good luck~!

There was a pause, then the shopkeeper nodded, pocketing the charms and smiling slightly. It wasn't much help, but it was help all the same. He would figure out what the problem was just by reading the book, which he placed in his messenger bag.

"Luce, you lazy assh--"

He got hit in the face with another letter.

Dear Bismarck,
I can hear what you say through the mailbox. And, what do you expect? I can't always help out in your dimension! Mine has issues, too--

~Luce

Dear Luce,
Aren't you just the narrator? Narrators are lucky enough to be able to take breaks.

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
I started out as just the narrator, but I am also a character. I get added in later, which is where my timeline is at... Plus, I do have a life over here-- You've met Lici before, haven't you?
~Luce

Dear Luce,
I suppose that makes sense. And yes, I have, she's very nice. I honestly kind of wanted an excuse for us to have an adventure like old times, actually. Maybe later?

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
Yeah, we can do that a little later (once my author actually remembers to respond to that thread).
... Plus, I think your world needs your attention right now, doesn't it? The time loop thing is just a mess.
~Luce

Dear Luce,
PUMPKIN APOCALYPSE

Dear Bismarck,
Pumpkin apocalypse to you, too, Bizzy.
~Luce

By the end of the chain of letters, Bismarck was really smiling. He put the last letter in his pocket, bowed politely to the portal, then stepped away from it as it disappeared. Luce was the best cheer-up medicine.

THE HERMIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid MangoSargent MangoSargent
A wide smile formed on Bernkastel's pale face; she was quite pleased with Damien's decision. Finishing the omelette with a dramatic flourish of her hand, she wiped her lower lip, her expression slightly amused. This was just going all too perfectly for her, now wasn't it? It was almost as though the chessboard of life had decided to give her all the good moves, or the dealer decided to give her the right cards. Either way, life was going her way, and she hoped it would stay like that for a very long time. Clasping her hands together, she let out a soft, wistful sigh, almost mocking the man in the cell as she closed her eyes, smiling dreamily. "I'm so glad that you're joining our ranks, Damien. We need you very much as both a trump card and a tool," she said dreamily, moving one hand to clutch the bars. She leaned her face into the cell, her expression suddenly serious. "However, should you fail, you will promptly be punished the same way we punish all of our prisoners. Hope you can enjoy your fingernails while you still can. We have a very special thing we use for removing one's nails~." She giggled lightly at the thought, then heard Katie pipe up again. She looked over to the girl, her expression back to its default cold face, then she sighed. This girl really was too innocent to be watching Bern on the job anyways. So Bernkastel nodded, glancing at one of the guards. "Alfaro, please escort this young woman and the children into the Heart, and keep a close watch on them." Alfaro, for that was the guard's name, nodded, then to Katie, walking in the direction of the Heart, which was the center of the Domus Tenebris and main meeting area. Bern turned back to Damien, rubbing her hands together. "Now....what are you capable of?"

• Tanner grinned when he saw Pandora's eyes widened while Nate began to sweat and look away, tapping a button on his arm. A square sheet of metal made to look like skin rose slightly before moving upward to reveal a blue panel that lit, causing Nate to tap away on it. The whole Pandora confessing thing was just...Just crazy! He...didn't really know how to process it! Should he like it, should he not? I mean, he did find Pandora pretty cute, but some would say they were too young for all this love stuff. Then again, in Hell City, you never know when today just might be your last...GAH! Focus, Nate! Do something busy so you won't have to talk about this until later! ...Wait. What the-?

Meanwhile, Tanner innocently watched the interaction between Pandora and Lamb. It was kinda weird. For the past two years, when him and Nate weren't training for Pack's law, they were either hanging out with Pandora, Hanging out with Lamb, and heck, there were one or two times where they hung out with Lily! Tanner pouted at this. She was the other Member of Pack's Law he and Nate saw as a sister, but she was either too busy with reaping or dating her girlfriend to actually really hang out with them. They'd find a way to sooner or later, though. But for now...

He stepped between Pandora and Lamb and held his hands up. "Alright, guys! We need to head out! I wanna bash in a wall or two before the big boss notices we're gone!" He said with a big grin, fists on his hips, before turning to look up at Pandora. "Alright, Pan. Ya still remember where the house is, right?"
    TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

THE ROBOT, THE EXPLORER, AND THE SCIENTIST Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Anita stood over the chair Yozaku was tied to, a gun pointed at his head. Kathy was standing in front of the chair, preparing for the big talk. It was silent between the two of them for once, almost a solemn sight. There was little noise, little movement; the entire scene in general was just plain tense. Finally, Yozaku began to stir; both girls became more alert, Anita ready to pull the trigger, Kathy ready to tell him what was on her mind. Then, his head started spinning wildly around, much like a pendulum.

"Anita--"

"I know, Kath." Anita pressed her gun to his head. "That doesn't sound like the Yozaku we know. Don, stay sharp," she added--no, commanded--her eyes narrowed. As Boomer spoke, her scowl deepened; Kathy looked suddenly frightened as he spoke, but the eldest kept her guard up. "What do you mean, time's running out?" she asked sharply. "And what in hell's name have you done with the real Yozaku? Answer me now or I'll shoot!"

Meanwhile, just across the room, Sierra's fists clenched as Chuck told her the situation. So this Bernkastel lady had decided to play the asshole role and take Bismarck's kids away, eh? That was a definite way to light the girl's fire, and she glanced over at the scene in the kitchen. She wasn't going to get involved. She had to listen to Chuck asking her the same question twice; sighing in response, she shook her head. "Don't worry about it, Woodchuck. I'm not getting involved in whatever's happening in this room. See, the ex-boyfriend is here and Kathy's kind of very pissed off. Her sister, too. But I'll be right over. Nobody takes my first cousins like that. Nobody. Let me get my girlfriend, 'cuz she's in charge of me. You know, Anti-Reaper." She then headed over to Alisa, tapping her shoulder. "Hey, Alisa? Someone kidnapped my cousin's kids. Wanna help me rescue them? Besides," She pointed at the scene in the dining room. "I don't wanna get involved in that mess."

THE HERMIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid MangoSargent MangoSargent
A wide smile formed on Bernkastel's pale face; she was quite pleased with Damien's decision. Finishing the omelette with a dramatic flourish of her hand, she wiped her lower lip, her expression slightly amused. This was just going all too perfectly for her, now wasn't it? It was almost as though the chessboard of life had decided to give her all the good moves, or the dealer decided to give her the right cards. Either way, life was going her way, and she hoped it would stay like that for a very long time. Clasping her hands together, she let out a soft, wistful sigh, almost mocking the man in the cell as she closed her eyes, smiling dreamily. "I'm so glad that you're joining our ranks, Damien. We need you very much as both a trump card and a tool," she said dreamily, moving one hand to clutch the bars. She leaned her face into the cell, her expression suddenly serious. "However, should you fail, you will promptly be punished the same way we punish all of our prisoners. Hope you can enjoy your fingernails while you still can. We have a very special thing we use for removing one's nails~." She giggled lightly at the thought, then heard Katie pipe up again. She looked over to the girl, her expression back to its default cold face, then she sighed. This girl really was too innocent to be watching Bern on the job anyways. So Bernkastel nodded, glancing at one of the guards. "Alfaro, please escort this young woman and the children into the Heart, and keep a close watch on them." Alfaro, for that was the guard's name, nodded, then to Katie, walking in the direction of the Heart, which was the center of the Domus Tenebris and main meeting area. Bern turned back to Damien, rubbing her hands together. "Now....what are you capable of?"

Quickly unlocking the boys cage with a hairpin that she used to do her hair that morning Katie grabbed both the boys putting them on her hips and started to follow Alfaro talking to the boys as she did.

"We're going on a little adventure!" She said with fake enthusiasm as she slightly rocked the twins. "We're going away from the scary lady for a bit ok? She's got some work to do and we don't wanna make her made. No we don't!" She took a shaky breath as she continued to follow the guard towards the heart. She was still nervous about something happening to them, but at least she got the boys away from Bern for now.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Das.jpg
(Damien Sykes)
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ, Prison cell.)(Currently: Forced to serve Bernkastel)

This contemporary alliance between this isolated ‘peacekeeper’ and the heinous termagant known as Bernkastel engulfed the environs with a questionable conviction, unforeseen episodes of catastrophe and forced servitude with an intolerant mentality towards her left behind an astringent flavor in his taste buds as his pulsating heart lowered in disgrace for what he had done, creating a low-tuned murmur matching in with the hopeless atmosphere surrounding the dungeon-esque bowels of the Domus Tenebris. Undoubtedly this iron-fisted ‘monarch’ took considerable pleasure in this, expressing a cheekish grin from afar whilst clasping her hands together in merriment and mockingly basking in the essence of total triumph as she sunk into a short-lived day-dream with Damien coping with maintaining his excitability, there’s nothing he’d like to do more than to handle this person with extreme prejudice but nonetheless nothing always worked out the way it intended to unless in fairy-tales, he could only hope that luck would favor him along his journey. “Yes, ma’am.” He stated reluctant to even be apart of this irrational cult, Damien’s complexion revealed his stern hatred but also showed his compliance within his eyes as he didn’t aspire to have those innocents hurt or having his fingernails removed like being tortured in some freakish horror film. Honestly he wasn’t know whether or not to be thankful or incensed at the fact that no confirmation of reinforcement have come to take part in a rescue mission, especially with how many hostages she had available that proved no-less than expendable resources, that would prove a difficult challenge even to a group of hardened veteran that specialized in reconnaissance.

Soon after, one of moderately high-ranking affiliates outfitted in armor escorted away both the young waitress looking girl and the two other children to somewhere more secluded, even with Bernkastel’s promise he knew that she had the tongue of a snake, anything that came out of those lush lips of hers could have a convincing tone but then again there’s always the possibility of her lying or having a half-truth, with that in mind Damien knew to not confide most of his trust into her, staying on his toes would be his best chance to survive. As she turned, she had an interesting written into her contour almost as if she was planning something as she inquired more information. “Depends on what you have in mind.” Damien Sykes was admittedly a jack of trades when it came to his military career, breathing it in and exhaling it as if he got more of it than oxygen, couldn’t keep the guy away from it as he was addicted to providing a better future for the less fortunate. Doing so required sacrifices, killing another living soul in the heat of battle proved first to be a difficulty but not so much down the line as he learned more and more. “I specialize in Direct action, espionage, and so forth. Tinkering with things like munitions or most armaments that require technological know-how is a passion of mine, re-configuring weapons from scratch and making something completely different out of them.” Ending his answer with a less than relaxed breath, once more he turned his head to the side in a quick thought before turning back to make eye-contact with Bernkastel. “Just point me in the direction, i’ll make sure to handle it.”Something couldn’t help but bother him as he flickered his eyes around the place “Was that? No it couldn’t of been.” Damien thought as he took a glimpse at the small round-table across his cell, standing out to him was a photograph of a dazed woman that almost looked like his own sister that had been missing, his thoughts traveled as did his worries, where could she have been?

VI_Six.jpg
(Tracey Sykes)(Six ~ VI)
(Location: Hell City, Tora Syndicate)(Currently: Trying to find Damien. )

Vociferous wails beckoned out continuously as did the sickening crackling of electricity, Tracey couldn’t see a damned thing through the shaggy cloth that they blinded her with but she could experience every tingling sensation as the voltage traveled up through her nervous system, causing slight burns with her heartbeat increasing each second until the violent surges concluded their rampant shocks. Unfamiliar sounds of footsteps echoed throughout the room as she convulsed in the reinforced chair she was bound to, no matter how much she struggled the restraint latches couldn’t come undone even with the bolts being loosened from constant writhing. “Looks as if we might’ve had the lever down for too long, she’s gone unconscious again.” One of the voices chuckled, radiating a joyous pleasure out of the sick entertainment while darkness consumed Tracey’s vision, she was still awake but just barely. “How did it get to this?” She kept asking herself as she involuntarily inclined forward still being stuck to the chair but unable to sit up straight from exhaustion, Flashbacks of Tracey spying on some Tora Syndicate members proceeded to enter her mind as she closed her eyes, it was decades since then but she remembered the whole scenario as if it were yesterday, Tracey was involved in a secretive mission tasked by Daedra Wraithborne herself, tasked with eliminating a couple of top enforcers of the Tora Syndicate except when she arrived at the designation, she wasn’t expecting to be ambushed by the goons which forced her to relinquish her weapons and be taken as a captive after that, everything went black and she awoke in a small room where she was blindfolded and tortured day-in and day-out, subjected to horrible experimentation by a cruel laughing man in the background supposedly watching it as if it were entertainment, Masakazu Fuma.

One of the people she had to kill after the whole destabilizing process went down, Tracey only heard limited information about what had happened but one of the experiments involved neurosurgery and injections afterwards she felt, different. Blackouts were common as were out of body experiences where she did awful things that came in like dream in her mind, nightmares. These blackouts only came witnessing a resonating pitch that was unbearable, felt like a part of her brain was being toyed with, additionally she’d experience fatigue and blackout only to wake up not knowing what had happened. “Maybe a few more of this electro-shock treatment should give her the courage to wake up again!” Another one said, continuing to laugh with the other man as they approached, far-traveling footsteps growing louder. Everything became silent once the same frequency set in again causing her ear-canal to vibrate heavily and give her a migraine. Suddenly she blacked out again but this time she could hear everything. Binds snapping, blood curdling screams, gun-shots, but it all ended in silence. Fragments of the experience came into her mind like still-images, the faces of her tormentors but different. Scared, as if they’ve seen a ghost arise from a grave, Tracey only awoke moments later kneeling in-front of the Tora Syndicate statue in the lobby with her palms shaking as the crimson pours off her hands like water with the corpses of syndicate soldiers facing indiscriminate directions, sprawled out across the ground some not attached to their own body. “What’s happening to me?” She gripped the sides of her head, frowning in anguish at the scratching headaches and loss of memory, she had to retrace her steps.. She had to find her brother.​

THE PEST AND THE CHILD Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
e070d83253313dde22e20a189f871f8e.png
Stewart was actually pretty decent at playing the villain role, he thought, as he leapt through the window of the JTA headquarters and drew a chalk monster, which terrorized the kids and held one upside-down. Many of the kids were freaking out due to his very evil abilities, and he knew that at any minute the tiny human would come in to check and see what the fuss was about...most likely with his girlfriend following. Stewart smiled cheerfully at the children as they freaked out, running around and screaming about the ginormous....thing that Stewart had sketched out to torture the kids. With another one of its six hands it lifted another screaming child; Stewart continued grinning sweetly at them. "Aww, come onnn, why are you afraid of Mr. Snugglewafer?" he asked, cocking his head eerily.

"Le-Let them go!" the voice of Rika came from as she bolted up the stairs, having stuffed William in her pocket and grabbed her hammer the minute she heard the commotion. She finally reached the area, spotting a Neko girl and a blue-haired little boy terrorizing the children; she swiftly moved to attack, but Mr. Snugglewafer got in her way. Oh, for Pete's sake--

"Look, look~! It's the tiny human's girlfriend! She probably knows where he is~!" Stewart chirped; the monster rounded on Rika, grinning its scary grin and looking at her expectantly. Then it curled one of its fists into a ball and punched at her; Rika ducked, lifting her hammer to hit its hand. As she did this, she held her pocket protectively with one hand, glaring at Stewart and Vendetta.

"We won't tell you," she growled, swerving to avoid another rainbow fist punching her to the ground. "What do you want with William?"

"Oh? We wanna kill him, of course! Well, actually, Vendetta wants to tear his limbs off and feed him to the rats--I think. I just wanna take over the world!" Stewart grinned maniacally, advancing towards Rika as he began doodling another monster. "So....where's the tiny human, Miss Tiny Human's Girlfriend?"

"N-Not telling!"

"All right, you asked for it."

The-Monster-Project-2016_10-1.jpg

A weird frog-thingie appeared before Rika's eyes; the girl screamed as it swung a ginormous sword at her, running as fast as her legs could carry her to a safe spot. She continually checked her pocket to make sure that William was still there, trembling as the frog monster got closer and closer....

"Wi-William.........what is that thing.......?" she whispered.

"It's Froggo! Now, come oouuuuut, tiny human~!"

THE LETTERMAN(Collab with Mika9889 Mika9889 ) Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Bismarck felt slightly relieved when Maria explained for him what was going on, nodding as Heinrich seemed happy about his present. Happy was good. Happy was fine. Happy was Heinrich in his face asking him what had happened earlier--wait, what? Bismarck looked nervously at the man as he asked to describe what had happened; sighing, he motioned towards his bandaged arm, then at the bus still lodged in the wall. "Th-They ambushed u-us, th-they were trying to capture Chuck and I--" he said softly, his gaze lowered towards the ground. "I-I t-tried to ho-hold them off, but they....they...." His eyes welled up again; he wiped the newborn tears with his sleeve and continued, his voice shaking. "They took Nikolas and Phineas instead....they're holding them captive. I-If only I had just....I mean.....I wish I weren't so....that is.....why am I so.....so weak?" He fell silent after that, unable to say anything anymore, then he stepped away from his cousin, sniffling slightly. "I-I'm summoning Luce. He'll be able to help," he said to himself before going back to the counter, taking Moonlight Forest off of his desk, and preparing to summon. There was a bright blue light....then it faded.

A second later, there was another bright blue light; however, instead of a full-sized portal, it was more as if a mailbox had opened up between dimensions, as it was hardly bigger than one, and it opened as if it was literally one... Which it probably was.

For a second, nothing happened, until a letter came shooting out, hitting Bismarck in the face. He sat there stupidly, surprised, for a second, then he peeled the envelope off of his face and opened the envelope to read the contents.

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

(P.S; Honestly, this is the third time I've refused to show up in this timeline... I thought you would've figured that by now. Oh well.)

Folded inside the letter were several small charms, like the type one would find on a bracelet. They seemed relatively normal, but when Bismarck held one in his bare hands, he noticed that it was warm, like a piece of paper fresh out of a printer, or clothes just from the dryer. He looked at them for a minute, wondering what they were, then he eyed a second, smaller letter.

To use: Toss in the air and a portal to the place you most desire to be will appear. I thought it might be useful in case you need an escape--whiiiiich, knowing you, you probably will. Good luck~!

There was a pause, then the shopkeeper nodded, pocketing the charms and smiling slightly. It wasn't much help, but it was help all the same. He would figure out what the problem was just by reading the book, which he placed in his messenger bag.

"Luce, you lazy assh--"

Dear Bismarck,
I can hear what you say through the mailbox. And, what do you expect? I can't always help out in your dimension! Mine has issues, too--

~Luce

Dear Luce,
Aren't you just the narrator? Narrators are lucky enough to be able to take breaks.

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
I started out as just the narrator, but I am also a character. I get added in later, which is where my timeline is at... Plus, I do have a life over here-- You've met Lici before, haven't you?
~Luce

Dear Luce,
I suppose that makes sense. And yes, I have, she's very nice. I honestly kind of wanted an excuse for us to have an adventure like old times, actually. Maybe later?

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
Yeah, we can do that a little later (once my author actually remembers to respond to that thread).
... Plus, I think your world needs your attention right now, doesn't it? The time loop thing is just a mess.
~Luce

Dear Luce,
PUMPKIN APOCALYPSE

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

By the end of the chain of letters, Bismarck was really smiling. He put the last letter in his pocket, bowed politely to the portal, then stepped away from it as it disappeared. Luce was the best cheer-up medicine.

• Tanner grinned when he saw Pandora's eyes widened while Nate began to sweat and look away, tapping a button on his arm. A square sheet of metal made to look like skin rose slightly before moving upward to reveal a blue panel that lit, causing Nate to tap away on it. The whole Pandora confessing thing was just...Just crazy! He...didn't really know how to process it! Should he like it, should he not? I mean, he did find Pandora pretty cute, but some would say they were too young for all this love stuff. Then again, in Hell City, you never know when today just might be your last...GAH! Focus, Nate! Do something busy so you won't have to talk about this until later! ...Wait. What the-?

Meanwhile, Tanner innocently watched the interaction between Pandora and Lamb. It was kinda weird. For the past two years, when him and Nate weren't training for Pack's law, they were either hanging out with Pandora, Hanging out with Lamb, and heck, there were one or two times where they hung out with Lily! Tanner pouted at this. She was the other Member of Pack's Law he and Nate saw as a sister, but she was either too busy with reaping or dating her girlfriend to actually really hang out with them. They'd find a way to sooner or later, though. But for now...

He stepped between Pandora and Lamb and held his hands up. "Alright, guys! We need to head out! I wanna bash in a wall or two before the big boss notices we're gone!" He said with a big grin, fists on his hips, before turning to look up at Pandora. "Alright, Pan. Ya still remember where the house is, right?"
Heinrich Saedor
7626d28a5a5d1e11e521cf31f99759e9.jpg

Heinrich frowned as his cousin struggled to explain, barely managing to get the words out if his mouth. Then he looked over to the bus which was lodged in the stores wall."How did I miss that!?"He asked shocked that he hadn't noticed something so obvious. Perhaps it was due to him having so much on his mind.He then turned to Bismarck watching as he seemed to be writing letters to someone through a portal, or something. Heinrich didn't understand, he wasn't really into all that supernatural, or sci-fi stuff. He preferred romance novels, and poetry, maybe the occasional comedy.

He then stood back up to his full height, a look that showed he was taking charge now on his intimidating face."Very well, where are the ruffians who took the little Saedors? I don't care for getting violent. But both you and Chuck know I can duke it out with the best of em. Oh but first,"Heinrich smiled, placed his bags down, then took out a broom, and several other cleaning and repair tools."This place is a mess, don't worry I'll have it cleaned up in a jiffy."
He said quickly sweeping up any debris, then one everything was clean he walked over to the bus. He leaned against it, and with a heavy hev he pushed the bus back, slowly managing to get it out of the store. He stood up and wiped the dust from his hands, smiling proudly."Okay, now just the wall."Heinrich exclaimed, taking out brick, and other items to fix the wall. Then before he could be told anything he began fixing the wall brick by brick, humming to himself happily until he was done. After that was done he cracked his neck, and wiped a smudge off his glasses. He turned to Bismarck his glasses gleaming, and the wall repaired, a big smile on his face."Alright, so shall we go pay the criminals a visit?"
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

THE ROBOT, THE EXPLORER, AND THE SCIENTIST Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Anita stood over the chair Yozaku was tied to, a gun pointed at his head. Kathy was standing in front of the chair, preparing for the big talk. It was silent between the two of them for once, almost a solemn sight. There was little noise, little movement; the entire scene in general was just plain tense. Finally, Yozaku began to stir; both girls became more alert, Anita ready to pull the trigger, Kathy ready to tell him what was on her mind. Then, his head started spinning wildly around, much like a pendulum.

"Anita--"

"I know, Kath." Anita pressed her gun to his head. "That doesn't sound like the Yozaku we know. Don, stay sharp," she added--no, commanded--her eyes narrowed. As Boomer spoke, her scowl deepened; Kathy looked suddenly frightened as he spoke, but the eldest kept her guard up. "What do you mean, time's running out?" she asked sharply. "And what in hell's name have you done with the real Yozaku? Answer me now or I'll shoot!"

Meanwhile, just across the room, Sierra's fists clenched as Chuck told her the situation. So this Bernkastel lady had decided to play the asshole role and take Bismarck's kids away, eh? That was a definite way to light the girl's fire, and she glanced over at the scene in the kitchen. She wasn't going to get involved. She had to listen to Chuck asking her the same question twice; sighing in response, she shook her head. "Don't worry about it, Woodchuck. I'm not getting involved in whatever's happening in this room. See, the ex-boyfriend is here and Kathy's kind of very pissed off. Her sister, too. But I'll be right over. Nobody takes my first cousins like that. Nobody. Let me get my girlfriend, 'cuz she's in charge of me. You know, Anti-Reaper." She then headed over to Alisa, tapping her shoulder. "Hey, Alisa? Someone kidnapped my cousin's kids. Wanna help me rescue them? Besides," She pointed at the scene in the dining room. "I don't wanna get involved in that mess."
Boomer, And Don
Boomer looked at the sisters, his head coming to a halt at her question."Ah, I see that look in your eyes. Don't play coy with me. You know who I am mother."The word slipped from his lips, but it wasn't warm as you might expect a child reffering to their parent might be. Nor did it hold any hatred, it was simply cold, and empty. As if he were simply stating a fact. He laughed, no cackled metallically seemingly mocking them."Aw what's wrong? Afraid? Well you did bring me I to this world. From scrap metal and circuit boards I was concieved, placed in the mind of man so I could grow. From flesh and metal I have thrived,xD and I shall thank you by answering your questions.'He agreed, seeming all to comfortable in the chair.

"Don't worry, I put my guard up as soon as that freaky rusty voice came out of Yozaku. I don't trust this for a minute,"Don said his expression a steely glare as well, a rare sight for Don. He manifested his two guns, one black the other white. Yin, and Yang, good, and evil, ebony ivory, whatever you wanted to call them. It didn't matter, because right now they only had one purpose, and that was blowing the brains out of whatever threatened him, or his girl.

Boomer frowned, and sighed, almost bored by the conversation between them."Well let meeee think, oh well can't you hear him? Poor Dad, or Yozaku as you call him. He's screaming, deep inside of this flesh suit. Where I've got him all tied up. He won't be in control anymore, he won't interfere with my plans."Boomer said his eyes shifting from one face to the next, observing their every movement. He inhaled, then let out a heavy breath through his nose."Odd creatures you humans, so many needs, so many thoughts. So unorganized, so..."

He looked down for a moment as if contemplating the word, then looked back up and started Anita in the eye, as if he were accusing her."Weak, and pathetic I must say. Anyway pull the trigger if you want, it's not my body. I'll be fine, my men have been given instructions for the occasion that Yozaku dies anyway. They should be here soon,"He stated nonchalantly, looking around the room, always looking. As if he could see enough of what was going on around him.

Then he looked back to Anita, then at Kathy, as if they had just appeared."Oh I'm sorry, didn't it occur to you?"He asked as if it were so obvious a child would know."You didn't think I'd allow Yozaku to get captured without a plan did you? Hahaha, oh silly mother, no no no. You see, I'm not so foolish."Boomer had planned all of this, it wasn't a matter of luck, or skill that Anita caught him. No it was all planning, and now he was right where he wanted to be. He smiled, and suddenly sirens could be heard, as police squad cars, and seat Vans began surrounding the house.

Boomers eye twitched, and he head jerked back and forth."You really should have realized it was a trap mother. I thought you'd be smarter than that, but oh well. I suppose children always surpass their parents in the end. See most of my men went to assist Lady Bern. A few stayed at the station, but I kept a decent sized group for this occasion. Now either you let me go, or I'll have them light this place up like one of our human holidays. Maybe the fourth of July, yes I do enjoy that one. So amusing seeing you humans celebrate yourselves. But anyway, either you can release me, or we all die. Even innocent little Yozaku, who's only crime was trusting you to fix his cybernetics."Boomer hissed taunting Anita, as the officers began to block all the buildings exits.

"My, my. You're giving me such a hateful look, Damien," Bernkastel mused, chuckling slightly as she stared at his determined, but loathing, expression. She knew full well that she was pushing all of his buttons, and she quite enjoyed doing this, hence the wide smirk on her face. "Keep staring at me like that and that expression will be stuck on your face for~e~ver." She playfully stuck out her tongue, then stopped the minute he described what he was capable of.

Bernkastel took note of all of Damien's abilities as he listed them to her; all of these would prove useful in the near future, especially seeing as the battle against the Saedors was drawing so close. She watched him very carefully, how he spoke, how he acted, even taking note of how his gaze wandered to the photo that Masakazu had given her. The one of her precious little trade material with him and a symbol of their alliance. The "Six" girl, in other words. She hummed in thought, moving across to the table and plucking the image up from it, looking at it momentarily. "You know this girl, I assume?" she asked smoothly, before continuing. Perhaps she could figure something out by talking about her. Nonchalantly waving the photo like it were some sort of flag, Bern cast an interested look at Damien, flying back and forth with photo in hand. "She's a recent trade deal that I made with an acquaintance of mine. Should be shipped in within the next few days. I cannot wait to see what she's like in combat, she'll serve as a useful tool." With that, the woman placed the photograph in her pocket, unlocking the cell door and dragging Damien out before leading him to the armory. She took an alternative route than normal, of course, that way he wouldn't know the short way. After going down many winding paths, floating lazily along them, she opened the armory door at last, dramatically calling to her men; "We have a new Captivus with us today, men~! Meet Mr. Damien Sykes. He'll be assisting us with the battle." The soldiers that were replacing their old weapons, the regulars that visited for ritual tools, the ghosts that wandered around, and a couple of the men lazing around looked up and saluted their Andramalech, before hastily getting back to work. As a hooded man carrying a threatening-looking spear walked out, Bern pretty much dragged Damien in, clearing her throat. "Et hoc quis dabit nobis ad pugnam adiuvaret praemisit, ita ut fideles adiutores essent ad pugnam parat. Noli timere dare novas vix licet; Captivus est omnium." At what she said in Latin, her men nodded, now all staring at the prisoner very closely. Some whispers filled the room, but other than that it was silent. Then the soldiers continued chatting, the occultists continued hauling a dead pig out of the room, and the ghosts watched warily.

Typical day in Devicto Mortis.

Meanwhile, Nikolas held onto Katie, obviously scared of the guard in front of him. He stopped once they reached the Heart, which Nikolas looked upon with wide eyes. He had never been inside a cave before. Meanwhile Phineas had once again fallen asleep as Nikolas tried wiggling out of Katie's arms to explore. Finally, the toddler Neko did so, looking around with amazement.

"BIG!" he announced, now ignoring the guard, who had leaned against the wall to keep watch over them. Phineas sleepily pawed at the air, letting out a low purring noise as his brother continued to explore.

Das.jpg
(Damien Sykes)

(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ, Prison cell.)(Currently: Forced to serve Bernkastel)
This avalanche of ridicule was slowly starting to nettle within Damien, adding insult to injury by making a complete mockery out of him by commenting on the vehement expression on his profile but being belittled was insignificant as to the safety of not only himself but those around him that are susceptible to any kind of punishment that can be dished out by the wicked Bernkastel which she had no complication doing especially as she takes great fulfillment in dispensing out suffering to those that attempt to oppose her or are unlucky enough to be a victim of her undying wrath. Almost unexpectedly a wide toothy grin came amidst her face after Damien gave a worrisome overlook at the lonesome photograph lying upon a table, a few feet from where they had both been standing and of course she didn’t hold back taking apart of this opportunity to get a rise out of him, almost instantly after being revealed the photograph of his sister by Bernkastel his temporary obedience became a struggle to maintain and with a devastating look in his eye he leapt forward like a leopard about to consume its prey before crashing his open palms into the freezing steel bars of his lock-up. “Don’t you even think about it! If you even so much as lay a finger on my sister, i’ll tear you in-half with my bare hands!” He bellowed out, wanting nothing more than to exterminate the woman before him until one of the brutish guards stepped into the fray brandishing a firearm and visibly aiming at him which made Damien regain any left-over composure he once had, although it was apparent just from his stern outburst previously that he still aspired to inflict a gracious amount of pain on his captor, being the over-protective brother that he was, he couldn’t let anything bad happen to come about his sister as she was one of the few things in life that he truly cared about. Bernkastel’s previous statement about her being a ‘trade deal’ was intriguing but made his blood boil inside his very veins at the thought of her being exchanged like playing cards between a bunch of psychopaths, hopefully this meant she was still alive, in the case he needed to find her even if it meant ferreting around every creek and crevice in Hell City, In a short couple of seconds she immediately unlocked the prison cell and without warning snatched him by the sleeve of shirt and started to pull him out, having him follow her like some sort of pet as she treaded throughout one of the multiple corridors of the vast underground facility.

This construction was a damn labyrinthe of a building, zigzags and several routes were enough to make his head spin, even attempting to escape would prove to be a long journey which would possibly end in him being overwhelmed and killed, any sort of confidence that he previously had dropped at the idea of such a thought until his one of his eyebrows raised at the heavily armored door in front of him. “Some sort of ordnance depot, has to be! Better keep this in mind.” He thought, keeping a small mental note of the sights around him incase he needed to venture about the place later, upon having the blast-door open he was taken in by the sights of several men and women replacing their arms and some of which just wandering about the place supposedly window-shopping for something new. One of the most interesting of these people was a hooded man wielding an unnerving spear, guaranteed to be a big-cheese of this crooked gang. All of them had their eyes wired to Damien as she delivered the speech in a different language that was completely unfamiliar with him but he did know it was Latin just from the words being uttered, at this point he had his suspicions about this gang, were they some sort of satanic cult? Or something more? His train of thought was ruined after seeing a gutted pig be hauled away by a couple of people. “So, i’m confused. What exactly are you people? Satanic extremists?” Damien asked, looking at Bernkastel with speculation spiraling in his brain before huffing out a sigh. “Guess it really doesn’t matter but i’m sure you’ll be assigning me something to do here in just a moment. Are you going to have me prove my worth? Kill someone? Complete some sort of lunatic ritual?” He wondered what his first objective was, then again he could feel some sweat beating at the top of his forehead from the inhumane task he’d probably be sent to do, Damien wasn’t unfamiliar with killing people, as a soldier it was his duty but he never enjoyed hurting someone and those that were innocent bystanders in the crossfire would always haunt his memories.

The formerly intact steel-frame of the door subsequently bent inward on itself, before concluding its terminal velocity by embedding its sharpened sides into one of the neighboring trees that presumably stopped the frame at the midsection of the tree, protruding the vehicle’s door outward like some sort of horizontally positioned surfboard. Masakazu, absolutely furious at all the events of that have transpired since now began to descend back into his former ‘glory’ if you could call it that, if he had a meter of how fed up he was with all of the ridiculous things that have happened to him in the past hour the very measuring stick would burst from being overloaded. Shiro’s magnificent strength was ideally similar to that of his own although he was composed of a different material after his accident as opposed to her, she was something not so relatable when it came to origin stories of how she obtained such a feat, but one thing was known. She wasn’t an ordinary being, neither was she an android or at-least he thought she wasn’t. Her verbal eruption of light hearted praise was noticed by Masakazu but he did interpret it rather as an insult than anything else, his eyebrows furrowing like none other as he stepped out of his moderately mangled wreck of a sports car.. “That vehicle was approximately five-hundred grand that you just ruined.’’ Even his physique was trembling from the amount of unquenchable desire to evoke his rage upon this unsuspecting girl, never did he expect to be sent out on a near suicide mission that ruined his own expensive jacket, soon after being betrayed by a once so-called loyal companion that was a no-good lying dog and to be now stuck with this girl who announced him by “Ratman”, insulting! After awkwardly stretching his back for a few seconds he took a step, and another, almost as silent as mouse despite his actions being loud, explosive with an undying flame that was his own anger, this wasn’t going to bode well and he was planning on showing this underdressed woman the error of her ways. “Hurt me? No-no-no.” A loud clashing sound crackled out once his hands collided, his right hand covering his left hand which was clenched into a fist. Masakazu looked at Shiro with the corners of his eyes a tiny bit reddened with stress and lack of his own sanity with a carefree smile forming over his frown that incited his foreshadowing of violence. “I’m going to hurt you, really, really bad.” With that being roared out, his tiny steps grew bigger as he sprinted at her with a head full of steam, leaping a couple of feet into the air and extending leg into the air before hurtling his foot downward, plummeting his foot towards the top of her head.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Shiro Fujima

Shiro watched as the door flew and collided with the tree, the door summarily being destroyed. Still she was impressed by his strength, although the tree PROBABLY helped a little bit with destroying the door that was aside the point. She honestly hadn’t meant to insult him at any point in her conversation with him…at-least…not beyond Ratman. Ratman was definitely partially an insult as well as her being honest with what she thought of his looks. Besides, bad guys didn’t deserve proper names or honorifics. They were bad, they deserved to be treated bad. End of story in her opinion. When he mentioned the wreck of a car her eyes trailed to it briefly before shrugging. “Welll….shouldn’t of threatened Shiro.” She responded in a matter of fact tone. Which was true. Had he not threatened to hurt her she never would of destroyed the car, or rather, badly damage the car. It could probably still be repaired anyways, at-least Shiro thought so. Hey it might take a ton of money and time but it should be fine right? Right. Totally fine. Still it seemed silly to her to spend that much on a car when walking was much more fun, then again not everyone had her endurance so she figured that was the main reason people bought cars. Nonetheless she wasn’t threatened by Masakazu in the slightest, even as he advanced towards her she just held her ground with a slight pout as it was evident a fight was going to break out. As his hands collided she didn’t think much about the clashing sound, though it didn’t remind her of a few years back when she utterly destroyed a big cyborg man that was brother to two psychopaths after Peter. Although, her mind didn’t exactly make the connection of ‘Hey dumbass, he might be a cyborg too! Be careful!’.

Masakazu being seemingly as strong as her or not she didn’t budge an inch when he charged at her. She honestly wasn’t threatened by his threat, really she had wished that he would of backed down. As a being quite literally altered and raised for war she believed herself to have the upper hand. She watched his movements and waited for him to make his attack. As the foot came down towards her head she reached up to block it with an open palm, tensing the muscles in her arm and kneeling to absorb the impact which was considerably more than what she had expected. She blinked in mild shock and looked to him, “Wow, Ratman really IS strong.” She said. Nonetheless she pushed up and tossed him off of her, stepping back a little bit. She was actually kind of excited to fight now even if that hadn’t of been her initial intention. It had been far too long since she had met an opponent that would actually prove a difficult challenge in a hand to hand fight. She smiled brightly at him before speaking, “Good luck Ratman~” She told him in a sing song tone, right before rushing at him with a balled fist. Assuming he stood she would be aiming right for his jaw, and if he was still on the ground her fist would be aimed at his stomach.​

"ANITA! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"I....Kathy--"

"Right in front of you."

Don And (Not) Yozaku
Don couldn't help but notice Anita was unusually silent. Geez woman sure were strange. He think killing your sister would be a bigger deal than her ex sleeping with someone. Although that someone was Bern, and honestly Don couldn't give less of a damn. He just wanted to steal stuff, take lives, and conquer. He walked inside with the big lug, then quickly tied him to a chair. Then he looked around the place, casually pitpocketing anything that might be valuable. After all he was still the greediest son of a bitch around.

Yozaku had been passed out for the entire trip. He hadn't moved a inch, well not of his own will anyway. So either he was a really deep sleeper, or something was wrong. Obviously having to deal with the Thomas houses constant explosions you might learn to be a deep sleeper. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, which was shown as Yozaku began to stir from his slumber. A heavy breath escaped his lips, and his eyes slowly opened. But something was definitely different about him. His cybernetic eye was glowing with a red light, and his voice was back to the evil rusty robotic one."Ah, I see you've caught the meat bag. Good, he was beginning to annoy me anyway. Thanks to the two of you I've gained complete control. So how about you let me go, and I let you all live."(Not) Yozaku told them, his words eerily promising. As if he wasn't bluffing when he said he kill them all. Anyone who knew the cop would be able to tell that this wasn't him speaking, or at the very least something was wrong with him. The imposter began tipping his head back and forth almost moving it like a pendalum on a clock."Tick took, tick tock, tick tock. Times running out, hahahahaha." The imposter laughed, his entire disposition cool, as if he were in charge, and not the one tied up.

"Anita--"

Boomer looked at the sisters, his head coming to a halt at her question."Ah, I see that look in your eyes. Don't play coy with me. You know who I am mother."The word slipped from his lips, but it wasn't warm as you might expect a child reffering to their parent might be. Nor did it hold any hatred, it was simply cold, and empty. As if he were simply stating a fact. He laughed, no cackled metallically seemingly mocking them."Aw what's wrong? Afraid? Well you did bring me I to this world. From scrap metal and circuit boards I was concieved, placed in the mind of man so I could grow. From flesh and metal I have thrived,xD and I shall thank you by answering your questions.'He agreed, seeming all to comfortable in the chair.

"Don't worry, I put my guard up as soon as that freaky rusty voice came out of Yozaku. I don't trust this for a minute,"Don said his expression a steely glare as well, a rare sight for Don. He manifested his two guns, one black the other white. Yin, and Yang, good, and evil, ebony ivory, whatever you wanted to call them. It didn't matter, because right now they only had one purpose, and that was blowing the brains out of whatever threatened him, or his girl.

Boomer frowned, and sighed, almost bored by the conversation between them."Well let meeee think, oh well can't you hear him? Poor Dad, or Yozaku as you call him. He's screaming, deep inside of this flesh suit. Where I've got him all tied up. He won't be in control anymore, he won't interfere with my plans."Boomer said his eyes shifting from one face to the next, observing their every movement. He inhaled, then let out a heavy breath through his nose."Odd creatures you humans, so many needs, so many thoughts. So unorganized, so..."

He looked down for a moment as if contemplating the word, then looked back up and started Anita in the eye, as if he were accusing her."Weak, and pathetic I must say. Anyway pull the trigger if you want, it's not my body. I'll be fine, my men have been given instructions for the occasion that Yozaku dies anyway. They should be here soon,"He stated nonchalantly, looking around the room, always looking. As if he could see enough of what was going on around him.

Then he looked back to Anita, then at Kathy, as if they had just appeared."Oh I'm sorry, didn't it occur to you?"He asked as if it were so obvious a child would know."You didn't think I'd allow Yozaku to get captured without a plan did you? Hahaha, oh silly mother, no no no. You see, I'm not so foolish."Boomer had planned all of this, it wasn't a matter of luck, or skill that Anita caught him. No it was all planning, and now he was right where he wanted to be. He smiled, and suddenly sirens could be heard, as police squad cars, and seat Vans began surrounding the house.

Boomers eye twitched, and he head jerked back and forth."You really should have realized it was a trap mother. I thought you'd be smarter than that, but oh well. I suppose children always surpass their parents in the end. See most of my men went to assist Lady Bern. A few stayed at the station, but I kept a decent sized group for this occasion. Now either you let me go, or I'll have them light this place up like one of our human holidays. Maybe the fourth of July, yes I do enjoy that one. So amusing seeing you humans celebrate yourselves. But anyway, either you can release me, or we all die. Even innocent little Yozaku, who's only crime was trusting you to fix his cybernetics."Boomer hissed taunting Anita, as the officers began to block all the buildings exits.

Alisa Ann; Bearer of LifeAlisa simply motioned for Kathy to answer the door when she looked to her. She knew she was likely going to be the one to answer it anyway. Besides, this matter concerned the younger girl more than it concerned herself anyway. So long as no one was brutally maimed or killed in her home she didn’t mind what they did to Yozakazu, too much anyways. She smiled brightly to herself as the two sisters hugged. She was a tiny bit iffy about the two of them meeting again, wondering what exactly would go down. Though she also knew Anita regretted what she had done, really the both of them had regretted the fight. The little reunion between the two of them was really touching, she couldn’t be happier for the two of them. Next of course came the argument about the man who had cheated on her with a psychopath. Let’s face it, anyone with common sense; especially in her line of work, knew who Bernkastel was to some degree.

She silently listened to the two argue as she slowly finished up her breakfast, glancing to her girlfriend and then back to them with a sigh. She felt bad for the young girl, really she did. Though to be fair the man had no way whatsoever of knowing that she was still alive. That…was partially her fault of course. She should of taken her to see him sooner, let him know that she wasn’t actually dead. But now things were entirely different. “No killing him in my house…take him outside to do it at the very least if you must. I’d prefer you not killing him, but that’s your business not mine.” She told them flatly, pinching the bridge of her nose and shaking her head.

Once he was bound she watched as things continued, primarily Yozaku waking up and talking in an odd tone. Almost robotic…something was certainly wrong here. She narrowed her eyes at the man and drew her scythe closer to her, eyes never leaving his frame. She was all for breaking her own request if he somehow broke free and started to attack everyone, having no qualms whatsoever in cutting him down herself. It was more justified than shooting a man that was tied up for sleeping with someone after all. The room suddenly got a whole lot more tense with Boomer speaking, essentially taking over Yozaku’s body to do so. Her attention rather quickly turned back to Sierra as she seemed agitated as well, of course not being able to hear the conversation she was left confused and waiting for her to tell her what was wrong.

She listened to her talking to Chuck, arching a brow as she mentioned her cousins being taken. Now that was definitely a bit more prominent of an issue than what was essentially a family problem in her living room. Besides there were three of them against one guy, they could handle themselves. “Of course I wanna help…and so long as they don’t stain the floor with that guys blood I don’t really care what they do at this point. It’s all a bit too weird for me.” She told her, rising from her seat and grabbing up her weapon. “C’mon lets head out.” She added, smiling at her a little. Of course…that would be premature as her house would soon be surrounded by cops. Her eyes narrowed at Boomer and she stepped over to him, growling as he said it basically didn’t matter whether he lived or died. “God dammit..” She muttered, walking over to the window.

Call them off..” She told him. “I don’t want to kill them, but I will wipe them out if I have to.” She said in a cold tone. “You’re delaying a rescue of two kidnapped toddlers for fucks sake.” She continued, for once quite mad. “You have two minutes to tell them to back down or they die.” She said, absolutely having no patience for any of the current bullshit anymore.​

Heinrich Saedor
View attachment 307665
Heinrich was happy to see Bismarck, it had been far to long. He wanted to come sooner, but for some reason he always found himself in some kind of situation. Whether it be a request from royalty asking for him personally for a job. Or having to save the president's daughter from terrorist while keeping a tidy living quarters. Even such things as taking out the trash, yes the trash always seemed to be full, oh boy he sure had a lot on his schedule. But Heinrich decided he'd make time for family. So he really put his back into his work, clearing out the next five years. Well it was ten, but Heinrich knew after five years he would be needed again. Heinrich could tell something was wrong, and had planned to asked but was cut off my Bismarck."Oh no, you really didn't have to,"but his cousin has already ran off. This brought a frown to Heinrichs face, but he simply didn't think it would he appropriate to bring it up. He didn't want to upset Bismarck anymore than he already was. Lord knows Bismarck is a sensitive one.

Heinrich stood smiling a slightly akward smile. He just felt odd being back in this place. It had been some time since he was here, so it felt so foreign. Not to mention the new additions. Heinrich had kept in contact with Bismarck, and Chuck somewhat. At least as often as his schedule would allow him. So he knew of Maria and her twin sister, but still felt rather nervous around them. More because he didn't know if they'd like him or not. Suddenly Bismarck returned his eyes red and puffy. This caused a disappointed sigh to escape Heinrich. He took the book smiling politely."Well, thank you very much Bismark. I actually don't have this one yet. I'm sure my next master will love it." Heinrich told him sincerely bowing, before turning to who he believed to be Maria.

He listened to her words, and once she finished his expression turned grim, and he tensed up."What? Cousin! Why didn't you inform me of this before? I knew something was wrong, but this is worse than I could have perceived."Heinrich then turned to Maria, and bowed slightly, his massive form akward tipping over slightly."A million pardens miss, my name is Heinrich Saedor. I'm Bismarck, and Chuck's cousin. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I assume from your crass language that you're Maria, Bismarck's lovely wife. Which makes the beautiful lady beside you Elizabeth, your sister. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you."Heinrich told them smiling kindly, his two fangs moving to either side of his face as his smiled spread wider. He then turned serious once more. Focusing on Bismarck, and kneeling down to his level."Alright, now I insist you tell me everything. I want to help, whoever did this is going to feel my wrath!"Heinrich said striking his hand with his fist, and making a rather intimidating expression.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

"Luce, you lazy assh--"

Dear Bismarck,

~Luce

Dear Luce,

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

Dear Luce,

Yours Truly,
Bismarck

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

Dear Luce,
PUMPKIN APOCALYPSE

Dear Bismarck,
~Luce

• Chuck couldn't help but smile a little when he heard his cousin's voice pick-up. Well, she didn't seem to be busy, so there's that. His eyes widened in surprise when she revealed some shocking news. He didn't know who this Kathy person was, he recalled Bismarck regarding that name a few times in the past, but her boyfriend must've not only been extremely important, but extremely crazy to actually...do something with Bern...BERN! He shook his head as he heard a loud voice over the phone, snapping him from his thoughts, and returned his attention back to the phone call. It seemed Sierra was asking him a question. He shook his head at this. "No. We do-don't ne-need th-that again, Sierra. I-I do-don't th-think I want an-anymore la-lawsuits." He meekly replied with a shudder. It was bad enough his brother had to deal with crazy gang leaders and kids. The last thing Chuck would want for him was crazy mothers trying to close down the shop because of Ghosts. "An-Anyway, I-"

He paused as he saw a man walk through the door, tensing up at the muscular and scary looking face...only to sigh slightly. I-It was just Cousin Heinrich...wait. WHAT WAS COUSIN HEINRICH DOING HERE?! Chuck, for once, wasn't going to sugarcoat it. He wasn't as connected with Heinrich as he was with Sierra, but he still talked to him over the phone from time to time and loved him just as much. So, as scary as the man looked, he didn't want him to be in a scarier place as such as Hell City. Sierra literally died here and the brothers were already swimming in drama. His eye twitched when he watched Heinrich pull out tiny cacti and shook his head. Right. He was still on the phone.

Hearing Bismarck talk to one cousin, Chuck soon focused on the other.
    "S-Sorry. Anyways, we ha-have a-a si-situation." He revealed, eyes shifting to the side nervously. "It's Bern...sh-she me-messed u-up the shop. An-And ki-kidnapped the kids. W-We...W-We Re-Really need some he-help ri-right no-now." He stuttered. Hearing yelling over the phone, he squinted his eyes and leaned in, pushing up his glasses. "Is this a-a ba-bad ti-time?" He cursed himself, forgetting Sierra was actually living with other people and maybe was even doing something. "I-Is th-this a-a bad time?"

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Heinrich Saedor
View attachment 308829

Heinrich frowned as his cousin struggled to explain, barely managing to get the words out if his mouth. Then he looked over to the bus which was lodged in the stores wall."How did I miss that!?"He asked shocked that he hadn't noticed something so obvious. Perhaps it was due to him having so much on his mind.He then turned to Bismarck watching as he seemed to be writing letters to someone through a portal, or something. Heinrich didn't understand, he wasn't really into all that supernatural, or sci-fi stuff. He preferred romance novels, and poetry, maybe the occasional comedy.

He then stood back up to his full height, a look that showed he was taking charge now on his intimidating face."Very well, where are the ruffians who took the little Saedors? I don't care for getting violent. But both you and Chuck know I can duke it out with the best of em. Oh but first,"Heinrich smiled, placed his bags down, then took out a broom, and several other cleaning and repair tools."This place is a mess, don't worry I'll have it cleaned up in a jiffy."
He said quickly sweeping up any debris, then one everything was clean he walked over to the bus. He leaned against it, and with a heavy hev he pushed the bus back, slowly managing to get it out of the store. He stood up and wiped the dust from his hands, smiling proudly."Okay, now just the wall."Heinrich exclaimed, taking out brick, and other items to fix the wall. Then before he could be told anything he began fixing the wall brick by brick, humming to himself happily until he was done. After that was done he cracked his neck, and wiped a smudge off his glasses. He turned to Bismarck his glasses gleaming, and the wall repaired, a big smile on his face."Alright, so shall we go pay the criminals a visit?"
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
[/SPOILER]

Maria Saedor and Elizabeth JonesMaria was a bit surprised to hear Henrich mentioning something about his ‘next master’. Was he a butler, or? Nonetheless that wasn’t the important part of…well…anything at the moment. She couldn’t possibly care what his profession was, so long as it wasn’t some kind of hired hitman or something. When he sympathized with their issue she relaxed a little; especially due to the fact the man was Bismarck’s cousin. Though, it was indeed only a little. After all just because he was family didn’t mean he was the good kind of family; after all Kyrie was entirely insane and he was Bismarck and Chuck’s mother. She listened to him as he continued to speak, smirking a little as he mentioned her ‘crass language’. Yeah…Yeah…he was most certainly more like Bismarck and Chuck than Kyrie. That was definitely a relief especially given how large the man was. Elizabeth blushed a tiny bit at the compliment, though still smiled at him nonetheless. “I see…sorry if I seemed rude myself. I just…today’s been hell..” Maria replied, sighing heavily and rubbing the back of her head. “It’s nice to meet you too. Any sane member of Bismarck’s family is nice to meet.” She said, managing a small smile of her own.

Now she was going to answer him herself when he asked for an explanation as to what happened, but Bismarck did a pretty good job of making a general run-down for him. She frowned as her ears lowered a bit when he mentioned being weak, the neko sighing gently. If there was one thing Bismarck wasn’t for sure, that was weak. Honestly he was stronger than her by a fair margin if you wanted to get technical. She had pretty much lost all hope but he was there to comfort her. If it weren’t for him she would probably still be sitting against the wall crying at this point. She watched as he walked over and started writing a series of letters with a magical mailbox, presumably with Luce.

After watching her husband get pelted with letters for a good five minutes she spoke up, “I take it he’s not coming then?” She asked, arching a brow. It was rather unclear with the little mailbox fight whether or not he was after all. Her ears then twitched as Chuck started speaking to Sierra again, sighing gently as it seemed that Sierra was busy with her own issues. “If they aren’t able to come that’s fine…I understand.” She said. After all, everyone had lives. They didn’t have to revolve around them though any extra help WOULD be appreciated.

She laughed a little as Heinrich seemed entirely shocked to see the bus. As far as Maria was concerned the bus had temporarily became a fixture of the store. After all. Who wouldn’t want to walk through a blood and corpse stained bus as some kind of attraction? Hell Bernkastel would probably be the first one with a ticket. She was glad when Heinrich more or less declared he was fully on their side, this bringing a smile to the nekos face. That smile soon fell as she stared blankly at the large man starting to clean up the store entirely, even shoving the bus out of the way and re-bricking the wall. Just what the hell was he, exactly? She could tell he was definitely related to Bismarck, only he had Bismarck’s OCD times a thousand.

Nonetheless it was good to have the store back to order, at-least a little bit. It was their home after all, even if the lower level would need some repairing from the fire damage. “I’m all for kickin’ some ass, you Liz?” Maria declared, her sister nodding in response. “Of course.” She said, more or less always ready to kill if the situation required it.​

THE CHILD Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Rika-Furude-Gif-rileyferguson-34237675-500-280.gif

Rika blinked when William showed her the invention, one that, when she stepped on it, would cause all of Bernkastel's powers to go null and for her to be trapped, like a bird in a cage. The girl picked it up, observing it for a moment, then put it down, smiling politely at her boyfriend. He really was a genius. With this, they would surely be able to trap her....right? She considered it for a long time, trying to imagine how it would work. Then she froze, realizing the one flaw with this invention. "Wait.....but Bern can fly," she said, biting her lip. "So for her to be able to even touch it, she would have to descend to the ground for just one minute....but how?" There was a pause as Rika thought of how to tell William this, how to break the taboo and reveal Bernkastel's true weakness. Then again, she was no longer inside of her head, and this was William. She could trust him.

"We do know one weakness that is important about Bern. It could help us in the battle against her, and it's vital information about how to defeat her. You see, while she can fly, she is not capable of walking for more than ten seconds without it hurting." She leaned in to William, whispering the next part to him. "It's 'cuz she doesn't have toes. She cut them off when she was a kid in exchange for the ability of flight. We know a lot about who Bern really is.......we're just not allowed to tell you the full story. But we can tell you that much. So if we got her on the ground, we'd be able to capture her. See what we're getting at?"

THE PERSONIFICATION OF DEATH Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Idea Idea
Lily scoffed as Samson proceeded to throw a total temper tantrum right before her eyes, even yelling about her being a know-it-all. Well, obviously she was a know-it-all. Who else was there to give away information, be an info bank, tell people when they were going to die? Why, her, of course. She then looked around when he said they were in the desired location. Her house, the Underworld Manor, where she had planned to get all of her gear. What in Hades's name was this man? She stared at him through narrowed eyes, then, sighing, walked forward into the threatening-looking manor, getting out her keys. "C'mon. We've got some time to prepare. And don't you do that again, got it?"

Like always, Lily was greeted by her faithful housemaid, a sweet girl by the name of Virginia. She smiled at the girl, who helped remove Samson's coat and hang it up. "Watch your back, buddy. This is Underworld territory, and our family is naturally very prideful. Even the servants are little like that," Lily commentated, before looking at the indignant maid. "No offense. Alright, Hearth, if you want any weapons to borrow, we have swords, daggers, scythes--well, duh--a couple guns, all that you'll find in the armory. Second floor, third door to the left." She then headed upstairs to put on her proper Reaping uniform, stopping at Shiiro, her girlfriend's, room, and knocking on the door. "Hey, Shiiro, you awake?"

Inubashiri.Momiji.full.191356.jpg

(Shiiro´s POV)​
I shivered a little as I awaited by the table, unsure of what to expect. I wasn´t used to fancy places like this one or fancy clothes like the one I had on me. With candle lights and large table with an impecable white sheet over it, the silk red dress I was wearing, without a sign of my weapons, just sitting in a comfortable chair, it all somehow felt even more awkward than attempting to chew on bones while wearing a collar. Still, I had a reason to bear with it. Someone for whom I would give my life was someone for whom I could bear the discomfort of this unnusually comforting situation. It was only natural that this place gave some chills, in fact. It WAS owned by her family after all.

I tugged on the shirt of a passing by waiter, starting to run a little impatient with my growing nervousism.
"He- I mean, excuse me? Is... huh... Miss Lilly coming? Did something happen?..."

The man stated he would ask if anyone knew about the subject, and I was left alone again, tapping my foot as I watched the random flickes of the candles in the center of the table. This wasn´t like her, she was usually so on point! But sure today of all days, she was late. Wait, could this have something to do with her job? Did she invite me here just so she could go reap souls without me around? What-

"The mistress will be here soon, miss Shiiro." A voice suddenly spoke, snapping me out of my trance. I looked to the side, seeing this face in the shade. I couldn´t quite tell it´s features, but they seemed to be dressed as one of the waiters and there was a tray with silver plates and some sweet smelling meat in them, and said tray was right next to the man. "She contacted us saying she was delayed, but she says she is not in any danger. She also ordered this for you as an apology and to help you wait for her surprise. Something about a belly, I think she muttered."

Although I still couldn´t tell any of the features of the person in front of me, and even their voice was sort of hazy, I could somehow clearly tell they winked at that last sentence. My mind raced with the possibilities, my tail started to waggle. Surprise? Belly? Could Lily be pregnant?!

I utterly trusted her loaylty, the idea of her cheating on me wasn´t even a thought worth crossing my mind. Maybe I had male DNA in me too somehow, or something. In any case, these were exciting news and they called for a celebration!

"Bring on the meat then!" I shouted, forgetting my manners for a bit, and the shade brought them over. I started wolfing down my preemptive meal, enjoying every bit. The meat was divine, nothing like I had ever tasted before. It felt so close, so delicious, the finesse of the cooking really came through. If everything was like this here maybe it wasn´t so bad after all, bearing a little awkwardness for such a heavinly meal.

Until I stomped on something hard.

I spit it out, coughing. My tongue was even bleeding a bit. I picked up the small, familiar object, recognizing one of the earrings I had bought for Lilly when... My head turned quickly to the shade with a phantasmagoric chuckle, and my eyes widened as I realized what I did, and what their words really meant.

I fell off my chair, muscles contracting, my stomach unable to bear the guilt and just blurting out all it´s contents, coloring the floor in black, brown and red, colors that quickly spread, I looked up to the shade-

"Hey Shiiro, you awake?"

............................................................................................................

My eyes shot open. It took me a while to realize why my sheets were brown and why my pillow was covered in droll. Every moment of last night´s nightmare returned to me at once, leaving me in shock, unable to move or respond. Why did I dream such a thing?

Eventually, though, even my shock couldn´t counter the growing smell coming from my bed. I pushed away the dirty sheets and opened my mouth to respond, finding a moutful of the substance to drop down right away.

"Yeah, I´mb Ibm awague!" I responded, still trying to get rid of the mess in my mouth. My nose was twitching, begging to get out of that place and dive into some flowers or something...

THE HERMIT SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Bernkastel scoffed when Damien asked her if Devicto Mortis was a bunch of "Satanic extremists". Did he even hear about their connection to the occult?, she wondered, obviously quite offended that he hadn't done so. She placed her hands on her hips, her scowl increasing further as he asked her what he was supposed to do. She would get to that once he actually shut up like the prisoner that he was. A couple of the ghosts snickered to see Bernkastel looking so offended; she glared daggers at them, causing them to remember their place before she turned back to Damien, speaking with a tone that suggested that she was talking to some sort of an idiot. "No, we're a bunch of daisy-wielding mushroom men who want to bring peace and harmony to the universe," she started sarcastically. A good amount of her men laughed at her joke, their guffaws loud and raucous. It was clear that they were all beef and no brain. Bernkastel continued. "Here in Devicto Mortis, people are allowed to choose who their supreme leader is and follow their beliefs to their heart's desire, so long as we get plenty of dead souls in so we can sell them. Of course, that's drawn several cults' attentions, and we have taken them under our wing in exchange for dead bodies. It's a ridiculously simple system," she added with a shrug, before moving on to his assignment.

"All I want you to do is rid this organization of a couple rats who have tried to squirm in to feed information to their organizations for their own selfish purposes. If you really are as strong as you say you are, it should be a snap....of a couple necks, of course, but all within reason." Bernkastel grinned that Cheshire grin, holding up two fingers. "One is to rid us of traitors." She lowered that finger, her smirk widening. "The second is to collect their dead souls and sell them on the black market. Come now, Damien, you would do just about anything to ensure that the Saedor children do not lose their heads, right?"

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu Fuma

A murderous forethought stood prominent on the mentally deranged man’s face as his unyielding foot came barreling downward in the direction of where Shiro was standing, hoping in his mind to achieve another seemingly easy victory by effortlessly crushing this woman beneath his very boot as if she was no more than an insect! Merriment sparkled in his eyes as he observed Shiro ascending an arm above her head in a defensive measure against his brutal attack. “Ha, trying to deflect with one hand? You might as well be writing your own epitaph.” Masakazu thought until he figured out that he was in for another surprise as she continued to brace for the heavy impact, Shiro somehow managed to absorb most or nearly all of the momentum behind his strike without even so much as flinching but then again it wasn’t all too surprising as it was entertaining as that attack would’ve probably snapped someone’s hand backwards and break a couple of bones if she was an ordinary human. This subject matter made him question the origin behind this harebrained girl, perhaps she was like his little pet project Six and was a partial experiment to see how far the limitations of human strength can be extended through a series of cruel tests or maybe she was just born some sort of freak and was blessed with being able to pull off surprising feats. Regrettably, Masakazu was wishing that he’d reserved more energy so that he could be more prepared against this girl but taking on three to four people, all or most genetically enhanced as well which took a lot out of him, something was telling him that one of them wouldn’t be making it out of this confrontation alive.

“As are you it seems.” This gamble of life and death was rather intoxicating for him especially in hand to hand combat where his own adversary was as strong or even stronger than him! Nonetheless he had no intentions of holding back against this person just because she was promising, besides she called him ‘Ratman’ and he’ll be damned if he lets anyone get away with that! Without notice he felt pounds of pressure being rocketed upward beneath his heel once she lifted her arm up causing him to be thrown into the air, being overturned in mid flight before managing to land back on his feet with a bit of concern shown through his silent grin after she spoke, despite the comment having a lackadaisical tone it was a bit threatening as he had no idea what she could’ve been capable of, not taking any chances he decided to put himself into a defensive posture as to brace for this woman’s undisclosed strength but somehow this wasn’t enough, once her colliding fist connected with his forearms he felt something that he had not felt in quite sometime, actual physical pain that made him relinquish his defense for a moment, big mistake. Shiro’s fist came into contact with his stomach knocking most of the wind out of him and knocking him back a few feet but still managing to hold his ground. Masakazu’s hunched over in quietude, pain obviously soaring throughout his body after the wind-breaking blow, stillness was broken once a hushed chuckle radiated out from his lips. “Looks like one of us isn’t going to be making it out alive, i’m sure as hell not going to be going down without a fight.” Masakazu mentioned, looking back at Shiro before retrieving what appeared to be a syringe containing a strange clear liquid. “Let’s have some real fun now!” He ushered out from his lungs before driving the needle straight into his jugular vein, luckily the needle was small enough so it wouldn’t cause any sort of major blood loss. It only took a matter of seconds before the effects of the adrenaline took its course causing his pupils to be visibly dilated and bloodthirsty. “Time to tear shit up!” Masakazu rushed forward at a pace that almost made him look like an animal before raising his knee, crashing it through one of the tombstones resulting in all sorts of stony debris pushing off from his leg as his incoming knee continued its advance towards Shiro.​
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Das.jpg
Damien Sykes
(Location: Hell City, Devicto Mortis HQ.)(Currently: Conversing with Bernkastel)

Apparently that wasn’t one of the right things to say to Bernkastel as he had been offended by the term he used to describe them as, Damien leisurely crossed his arms while looking back at the woman as she gave him a glaring look before letting out an offended scoff and sassily placing both of her hands on the sides of her hips until she gave him a sarcastic remark that was reminiscence of Wraithborne’s lectures making his eyes grow rather weary from such a thought. These two must’ve been related somehow just from how they complain, although at least it was somewhat entertaining making his enemy irritated by his own comments in comparison to his commanding officer, scrubbing the entirety of the latrines with no more than a brillo pad was enough to make him rethink addressing any sort of satirical remarks to her. “So you’re saying that in Devicto Mortis your followers freely choose their leader and follow beliefs as long as you collect the souls of the damned and sell them like some sort of auction-house? Not sure about the selling part but that definitely seems like a cult to me.” He shook his head in disbelief, using souls as profit? How was that even possible? He couldn’t help but think that he somehow got himself involved with a group of lunatics that were completely out of their minds. But this was of trivial concern, primarily Damien was more focused on setting those kids free and getting the hell away from these maniacs or wiping them off the grid so they wouldn’t bother anyone else, only time could tell what was in store for him but all he had to do now was cooperate nicely and play the waiting game until his opportunity was present. Of course once she got to the assignment at hand, it was the stereotypical kick-in doors and break a couple of necks like some sort of mobster but it seems that she was still after Bismarck and his brother Chuck, she sure was persistent although he wasn’t exactly too sure how he was going to get them to agree to coming with him to Bernkastel except for the fact that she had their children but then again asking them nicely to willingly to become prisoners wouldn’t be easy. “Understood, you want Chuck and Bismarck? If so, I’ll be able to extract them, probably better than Masakazu since he isn’t exactly quiet when it comes to breaking into places.”

Masakazu sure was a real piece of work, damn guy would do just about anything for Bernkastel, guy was head over-heels for her and knowing how gullible he can be sometimes it was certain that he’d fall into her clutches at some point. From his previous attempts alone at trying to capture the Saedor brothers, Damien would try a different approach. First nice, if not then isolate and capture. “First step I got just fine. Eliminating traitors and so forth will be quite easy, but collecting souls? This i’d like to see.” He chuckled, Damien thought she was completely nuts and he was half-right on that assumption, there was no possible way they could harvest actual souls, or could they? “Speaking of that, when are you going to release them? Remember our deal, i’m not a grocery-getter, i’m not going to be serving you for an eternity. I’ll do enough things to get you where your organization needs to be and that’s the end of it, then you release the kids.” He wasn’t going to let Bernkastel have too much of the upper-hand, even with having these children as prisoners, Damien was still a necessity to this operation and he knew it all too well. “Just know that without me, you don’t have Chuck or Bismarck and you need them out of the picture as well as their operation. So let’s get down to business, when do you want me to capture them? Now? Tomorrow? Also unless you plan on having me hike there i’d probably need a ride.” He said, not all too eager about doing this disgraceful deed but wanting to get this whole thing over with so both of those toddlers won't have to be stuck living with these crazies.​

THE LETTERMAN Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Bismarck opened his mouth to object as Heinrich made the decision to get involved. While the man was very chivalrous in saying that he would help, Bismarck also didn't like his cousin very much; he was just.....annoying, so to say, what with his constant doing the work that Bismarck already did, except somehow ten times better. It was clear by his aura, but not by his expression, that he did not want Heinrich to be here. There were subtle hints that he was annoyed, though, such as a small, occasional eye-twitch, his arms crossing and slowly tightening their grasp, the occasional huff. He watched Heinrich re-brick the wall after shoving the bus out of there, mumbling something about how his dragon could have easily done that more efficiently. He looked over to Maria and Chuck for help once again, this time with an expression that begged them to please help him get Heinrich to leave. Then he cleared his throat, and, without hesitance, grabbed his cousin's hand to stop him.

"That won't be necessary, Heinrich," he said sharply. It was very rare for Bismarck to use this tone of voice, but he was clearly annoyed at this point. "I-I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have plenty of people going against Frederika Bernkastel. Thanks for cleaning the shop. This is none of your business." And with that he walked downstairs once again. Once he was out of sight a loud scream of frustration could be heard. Gosh-darn Mr. Perfect Heinrich thought he could replace him, take his role as head of the family, and basically be the guardian angel of the family by doing everything he already did.

But....better.

He slammed his fist against the counter, looking at the floor. Life was stressful as it was; the least he needed was Bismarck 2.0 falling from out of the sky and making everything perfect. Besides, he totally had this battle in the bag. Was he being petty? Perhaps. But Bismarck hated it when people did his work for him, and ten times better than he ever could do. It made him feel useless, and he hated that as well. Maybe he needed to cool down, but that was how it felt.

The mailbox appeared again, shooting a letter at Bismarck's face.

Dear Bismarck,
You know, the ridiculously perfect copy-cat can't replace you.
~Luce

Bismarck felt a smile form on his face once again; he got out a pen and paper and wrote back.

Luce-
I know, but it feels like it.

Bizzy, he won't. Seriously. He can't... Plus, he has about as much personality as a wall.
~Luce

Luce-
Yep, pretty much. I just don't get how to deal with him, though.

Don't let him bother you... Seriously. I'd honestly just ignore him, but I know that's hard, since he's your cousin.
~Luce

Bismarck looked at the last letter and nodded, touching the portal lightly as though he was holding someone's hand. "Y-You're right....thanks," he said, before nodding and heading towards his room to prepare for the battle, maybe put on his cloak or better, summon his Invisibility cloak. Another letter hit him on the head.

Of course, Bismarck... Just, please don't die in this timeloop. Please.
~Luce

"Of course I won't. I know better."

And that was the end of the letters, as Bismarck left for his room. The portal disappeared.

THE ROBOT, THE SCIENTIST, AND THE EXPLORER Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Anita's scowl deepened as Yozaku continued to act strange; however, once he called her "mother", the girl realized just who--or what--this was. She pressed her gun closer to Boomer's head as he kept talking, claiming that he had him trapped inside of this "flesh suit", whatever that was. Regardless, she couldn't just let her guard down; the cyborg stood her ground as he spoke, mocking her, telling her that "they" should be there any minute. It took her a moment to realize just what he meant, but once the police sirens started blaring, Anita's face darkened. Playing along with the whole "mother" thing, she grabbed Yozaku by the collar and pulled him close so that their faces were just inches apart. "You," she growled. "You are so grounded, Mister." And with that, she let him go, walking away and towards the door. "Hey, Kathy?"

"Yeah, Anita?"

"Let's take these guys down. Like the good old days."

The ghost grinned; she ran to her room, returning with her gun and a couple of cherry bombs, along with her science kit. "Boom, time to get to work," she said before burying her face in the chemicals. Meanwhile, Anita ran outside, her arm shifting into the gun that it could be. She quickly fed it bullets, then began shooting at the police. Her eyes remained focused on what she was doing the entire time as squadrons of men shot back; Anita played a fun little game of Jump and Duck with them for a while, avoiding bullets, sometimes by the skin of her teeth. Kathy soon ran out to support her sister, helping shoot and throw bombs madly.

A bullet soared past Anita's head; she laughed, sticking out her tongue at the policeman who had shot it.
"Ha! You thought you could shoot me, huh?" she asked, mocking him. The policeman turned red, shooting again. Anita deflected it with her cyborg arm, still laughing as though this were some fun little game, and returned the shot. At this point the policeman was really angry.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

"ANITA!"

Almost in slow motion, four bullets came soaring at the cyborg. One impaled her forehead. The next two, her heart. And the fourth, in her left leg. Anita staggered, coughing out a small amount of blood as she slowly fell to the ground. Kathy rushed to her sister's side, screaming in despair. The policeman moved to shoot her; the blonde was faster, though, shooting him right in the stomach. The ghost was roughly shoved out of the way as the policemen surrounded Anita's body, just as the light left her eyes.

The spark was gone. Their head was gone. And Kathy screamed even louder, held back by more police. Watching her sister's corpse get shot again and again. She flinched everytime, struggling to move away from the policeman's grasp, screaming and kicking.

"YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!" she screamed until her voice grew hoarse, as the repeating gunshots resounded through her ears.

Sierra went a bit ahead of Alisa, only to witness Kathy going batshit crazy. The redhead looked over to Anita's body, which was still getting shot repeatedly. Her fistclenched around the phone, and, taking a deep breath to stay calm, she clung to the dragon pendant before stepping into the crossfire, holding her arms out. The gunshots stopped.
"Yeah, you'd better stop shooting," she growled, before holding up her phone. "See this? The guy on the other end is the brother of the Letterman himself, and I'm his cousin. You know, the Letterman? Chuck's pretty damn powerful, too, and I could send 'em after you in one phone call. So you'd better fuck off unless you want them involved." There was a low whisper; Sierra lowered the phone to her ear. "Sorry, Chuck, I'd better go. See you in ten, bye~!" And with that, she hung up, looking down at Anita's corpse. "Anita Thomas. Famous singer and Youtuber. You'll be missed. Kathy, calm down." Sierra let go of the dragon pendant to hug her friend, her brow creasing in concern. "Hey, Alisa can bring her back for you, amirite? She'll be okay, Kath."

"She'd better."

"'Kay. Just a sec." Sierra inhaled, then went back inside and rounded on Boomer. "Okay, I don't know who you are or what's going on, but your men just killed someone! What is wrong with you?!"

Users who are viewing this thread