Chapter 2: Of Protagonists and Plot Devices

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
@F o o l i s h n e s s @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @TripTripleTimes @Zooks @Mitchs98 @Sinister Clown @Mika9889 @Bolts @The Unamed Character @MangoSargent @The Elder @Idea @Robyn Banks @SpookySpecter @Kira Times @LeSoraAmari @Kuroko @ZappiestAbyss @Mykinkaiser @Talon Lena Oxton @SdrawcabDaer @Solemn Jester

• For a long time, the author just sat in the cell, hands tied together, thinking of everything he hadn't done. The wedding just a couple days away, the fiance and kids waiting at home, expecting him to come back alive. Expecting him to have had a plan this time around. If only that were true. The cell door flew open; Bismarck squinted at his old enemy through red, puffy eyes. He stared at the rather short woman with violet hair for a good amount of time, then finally drew away, looking back at the ground.

"Come to kill me?" he whispered, though he already knew the answer. Her eyes were threatening, demonic, and even without his glasses he could tell that his assumption was correct. The woman didn't respond; she merely glared at him. Chuckling morosely, he gave her a sad smile. "You do know that doing this won't accomplish anything."

"If you say so," she responded, walking towards him. Her small, pale hands clenched tightly around a scythe, probably the weapon that Bismarck was most scared of, and she pointed it at his face. "Bismarck Donovan Saedor. Owner of the Rainy Traveller General Store and successful conqueror of Hell City's business district. I think we both know that it's true." The air in the cell grew stiffer. Bernkastel smirked slightly at the bloodied man below her. She had only had her grasp on him for a couple hours, and here he was, tied up, weak, and just barely able to stand, which was why he remained seated in the hay. In a normal situation, he would probably be scrambling around and facing some sort of internal panic, but here he was, accepting his grim fate. It was almost laughable. A foot swung out and she kicked the hay into her prisoner's face. He winced, brown eyes slowly closing. Bern couldn't help but laugh at his trembling figure, who she lifted by the hair. "Look me in the eyes, coward," she hissed, tugging his face closer to her. "Come on, Saedor, I assumed that you would fight back, what happened to that? What happened, Saedor? Tell me, I love a good story~!"
    The brown eyes opened again. Bismarck glared daggers at Bernkastel, writhing in her grip. "L-Let go.....you bully...." he responded, spitting in her face. Bern dropped him to the floor, wiping saliva off of her cheeks. At that moment, Bismarck got a spark of inspiration. He butted his opponent in the head, then, shaking, stood up, kicking her in the stomach. There was a flash of purple as the woman went flying backwards, slamming against the wall; Bismarck, still trembling, advanced towards her, a dangerous expression on his face. ".....Y-You'll never be able to hurt anyone ever again.....because I.....because I will kill you first....!"

"Oh? And what will the great Letterman do?"

Bismarck responded by using the scythe to cut himself free, then turned back to the area in which he had been tied up, uncovering a book. He opened it, giving one of the pages a long look.

At that moment, fear replaced Bernkastel's normally stoic expression. Without his books, the Letterman was helpless, but if he got his hands on one, it was immediately a bad sign for his enemies. It was a good move on his part; finally, finding the page he was looking for, he walked back to his target, extending a palm as the shape of a creature began to form. And then it disappeared. A sharp weapon plunged through the pages and into his stomach; Bismarck gasped in shock, but it worsened as he felt it twist through. Whirling faster and faster, like a propeller. Blood flew everywhere, onto Bern's clothes, face, the floor, the walls surrounding them. A shaky laugh emerged in contrast to the light sobs of pain.

"So! What were you going to summon, Bismarck?! Tell me, tell me, tell me, TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!!!"

The victim looked at Bernkastel through glassy eyes, then finally he managed to choke out a word. One desperate word. The word that he had been taught to use, whether he meant it or not. But now, he really, truly meant it.

"Sor...ry....."

And finally, he fell limp. A couple tears were still in his eyes.

Bernkastel pulled the scythe out of his stomach; just for a moment, she stopped laughing, staring at his corpse. Then, as a final blow, she slit his throat then sat down without a word. It was over. She had done the deed, and now it would be a good time to finish what she wanted to do in the first place. However, before she could, she spotted someone hiding, a kitsune man with white hair who looked absolutely traumatized.

"Well, well, well, the coward's other half shows his face."
[tab=The Robot][/tab]

Last edited:

• Okay...This was new.

William blinked as he suddenly found himself back in his bed. He narrowed his eyes and looked around. Wait, Wait, Wait...wasn't he just walking around helping out a talking dog? Was it all a dream. Blinking, William just shrugged. Oh, well! He'd think about it later! Right now, he had an organization to run. Jumping out of his bed, he cracked his neck and got ready for the day. Taking a shower, brushing his teeth, cleaning his big mouse ears, and then getting dressed in his usually 'Classy, but kinda raggedy' get-up. He cracked his fingers and grinned, fixing his bow in the mirror! Alright, its time for some business! "I'm ready, world! Show me whatcha got!" He yelled to the ceiling.

"Wiillly!"

William blinked, running downstairs and looking out the front window a, his tiny house on a desk positioned to where his front was facing the door. That sounded like one of the kids he knew. Little Annie Ann? What did she need-oh. 'Big Scary Lady' eh? At first, he assumed Annie was talking about Ursula, but he was PRETTY sure Ursula wasn't an alien. Shrugging, he blinked when he heard little feet run off before, lo and behold, a big scary lady walked through his door...with an injured kid.

Eyes nearly bulging out of his head, he ran upstairs and to the door leading to the balcony, quickly running out and waving his arms.
    "Yo! Over here!" He yelled, looking over at the lady. "Well, Well, Well! Lily THE reaper." He put his hands on his hips and grinned. It really wasn't hard to tell it was the rumored 'Grimm Reaper' of Hell city, considering she had a scythe, wore a black cloak, and due to his heightened mouse senses, could smell wine under all that rain water (He had the news reports of stolen wine to thank for that). "So, either this is the part where ya try to kill me and we have an epic fight to the death...or ya got something for little ol' me." He began to giggle and cross his fingers. "Pleeeeaaase be the first part."

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

• Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Lily had looked around the room for this "William Hensen" guy for a while, and was about to call it quits...when she spotted him on a balcony. The Grim Reaper blinked, tugging off the hood of her cloak with her vacant hand, then struggled to keep the kid from slipping down her back, staring blankly at the mouse boy.

"Well, well, well, Lily THE Reaper. So, either this is the part where ya try to kill me and we have an epic fight to the death.....or ya got something for little ol' me." Then the boy giggled—actually giggled—and crossed his fingers. "Pleeeeaaase be the first part."

Lily answered the boy by merely shaking her head, motioning towards the child on her back. "No, not this time. I'm here to give you a take-in. He's an orphan. Parents just kicked the bucket and it wasn't his time. It would be...." She paused, looking for a word, then, finding one, snapped her fingers. "Inhumane to just leave him there to get sick. I would take him home with me, but....well...I'm too busy to take care of him. But," She now closed and locked the door fully, hearing the sounds of Rika playing with the children. "I'm also here on important business. Giving information and receiving information. So....I guess I'd better start." She lifted the child on her back off and onto an armchair, placing her cloak over him to keep him warm. Then she looked back at William, placing her hands in her pockets.

"You and I are both well aware that Frederika Bernkastel was a member of your organization before leaving without explanation. While I am a bit disturbed that you didn't notice her true nature until after she left, that's beyond the point." The Grim Reaper shrugged, occasionally glancing at the sleeping child, as she continued. "The point is that, if she remembers last time, Frederika Bernkastel will seek to murder Rika Furude, Erika Furudo, Emmanuel Leolam, Cirilla Vines, Bismarck Saedor, Bismarck Saedor, and probably others." Another pause as Lily took a moment to let William sink it in, then finally decided to ask a question that would hopefully spark something.

"Are you aware of time loops, Hensen?"

• William pouted and snapped his fingers when the Reaper had said no to his first assumption. Aw, Man. Oh, Well. What could ya do? Hearing her explanation as to why, William couldn't help but let his grin return, putting his hands into his pockets as he rocked on the balls of his feet. ~Well, would ya look at that? Turns out one of the very few people who actually had a heart in Hell City was the Personification of Death herself! Guess not all killers hated kids! His ears perked up at mention of 'Important business while he quietly watched her place the kid down. This outta be good. What could the big scary cloak lady possibly want with him?

Literally, the first sentence uttered from her mouth caused his grin to disappear. Oh. Bern. He couldn't help but flinch a little when she mentioned how he had failed to find out about her beforehand. Of all his blunders, Bern had to be the third biggest one. Because of him, a kids body was taking and the kid's soul...died. Hell, she might've actually killed kids without him knowing. Before he could think hard on it, her next sentence caused him to raise an eyebrow. 'If she remembers'? What was that supposed to mean? And the question at the end of it was even more confusing...unless.

"Yeah. I Heard about em'." He said, a small smile returning with a shrug. "A rare occurrence where a period of time is repeated. But the thing is, theorists have said you'd have more luck falling down a mountain and dancing with goats and skeletons than re-experiencing a time loop..." He explained, but he hummed and cupped his chin. "But I guess I know that I wasn't dreaming before." He tilted his head and scratched his ear. "If you're asking me if I know where she is, I kinda don't. She's been flying around like a witch and disappearing to who knows where, So I can't track her. And I don't know which direction she took that day because I was at Lucifer's meeting before...ya know."

His smile grew bigger. "But, if ya need any help, I'll be glad to lend ya a hand! Can't have some chick with some sort of death-fetish roaming around and hacking at people with a scythe! ~After all, that's your job!"

• Deep within the alleys of Hell City, one would find a small woman with dark violet hair, floating just centimeters above the ground. Her face, pale and clammy, was streaked with blood; her eyes glazed over as she kept flying out, over to where her hideout was located. Clenched tightly in the woman's hands were just two items; a scythe and a scrapbook, both splotched with her scarlet handprints. Pausing just for a moment, the woman looked behind her; her grip on the scythe tightened. Then, her pupils dilating, she pounced, slashing furiously at some poor alley cat that had happened to pass by. Once it had been shredded to ribbons, the woman stopped, staring at the corpse.

She scoffed. "What? You initiated it by making such a racket. Besides, why feel such sorrow when—" She brought the scythe down on the animal once more. "—you supposedly—" Off with its head. "—have nine—" The face soon became unrecognizable with her furious slashing. "—lives?"

Upon receiving no answer, the woman stopped murdering the poor cat, lowering her scythe. Her already red-speckled dress was now a little more red. The voices inside of her head were taunting her; they had surpassed the major block she'd placed between them and now her feelings were an open book. She had lost almost all the sense to do something about it, obviously, but with that came what she'd been hoping for.

Total control while in isolation. Her name being a feared one, one to rival that of Lucifer's himself. Frederika Wilhelmina Aemilius Bernkastel, thief of souls, murderer of children, the fallen Grim Reaper, whatever they called her these days. She was living in good times, and her cruelty was well-known thanks to the stories spread by the two souls that had escaped.

Furudo Erika.

Furude Rika.

It was funny; if one were to take all the "u"s and "o"s out of their names, they would get her first name. Bernkastel wondered if anyone had solved, or bothered to solve, that riddle. Probably not, seeing as it was an unimportant detail to everyone but the three. Just reminding the prideful Erika that she was Frederika had broken the girl's spirit in the past. Letting slip to childish Rika that she could easily turn into Bernkastel in the future hadn't affected the child back then, but Bern had toyed with the girl in the past two years. The most common reaction from that one was suddenly hanging up or having something to do.

That one would break soon.

And Bernkastel would have the pleasure of shattering her, just like she had done with Furudo.

As she arrived at her hideout, which was beneath the graveyard, she made sure that all the entrances were sealed; once she had secured each entrance, Bernkastel continued her walk down the stone steps. Past a large collection of jars with orbs of light, each in different colors. Past a chair hanging over a window with a perfect view of the street where the Rainy Traveller lived (this window passed off as a gutter, how convenient). Past her grand bedroom, and then finally to the room of the one she was looking for. She flew in, staring lazily at her prey; a small blue-haired boy with an overlarge yellow hoodie, currently sitting in the center of a chalk circle. "Stewart. You failed to fetch Phineas Saedor last night, as you may recall." The boy said nothing; he merely flinched, guilt clouding his eyes. "Your actions jeopardized my plans and ruined any chance of us defeating one of many major obstacles, the Saedors. Explain."

"Er....forgot?"

To that a fistful of salt was tossed in his face; the demon shrieked in pain, clasping onto his cheek; a burn mark remained. Bernkastel looked down at him, an aura of stoicism surrounding her.

"Not an excuse. What caused you to fail, von Buch?" Her voice was soft, calm and composed, but there was something about it that caused Stewart to flinch again before continuing.

"I couldn't! The father placed this seal on the building forbidding demons from entering, I couldn't even create a chalk portal to get in—"

"What kind of seal?"

"Runes. Right in the doorway. And a salt circle surrounding the perimeters of the building. I couldn't get in."

"Odd," Bernkastel muttered, stepping towards the doorway. The voices appeared to have mixed feelings; some were relieved, some were disappointed, others didn't care....all the same, like always, they were whispering over one another. She called for silence,and was about to lecture them, only for her reverie to be broken by the pest.

"Can you remove the salt....please?"

"No," Bern answered sharply. "It keeps pesky spirits and useless demons away." And with that she slammed the door, leaving Stewart to wallow in a good session of self-pity.

If one in the city heard closely enough, they'd be able to hear the combination of crazed laughter and despairing sobs. The sound of Bernkastel grieving her lost love and celebrating the defeat of her old rival all at once.

Lambdadelta.

How she loved her....
[tab=The Personification of Death][/tab]

Maria Jones
Maria decided to sleep in late today. She had some odd fuzzy dream about her murdering...someone. She wasn't sure. They seemed familiar. Beyond that it was nothing but blankness. She woke up after a while though, yawning and stretching while also noting Bismarck wasn't around. Her ears twitched as she heard faint giggling, figuring he was with the kids. She smiled a bit and stood up, following the sound to the bathroom. She crept up behind him, put her arms around him, and pressed her chest snugly to the back of his head. "Good morning~" She told him. "Already with the kids huh?" She asked. "Everything okay?"

• Bismarck's short reverie was broken by the feeling of two soft circular things on the back of his head, which often meant that Maria was awake. The shop owner blinked, his cheeks turning light pink as always; one would think that after being her fiancé for two years and knowing her for six, he would be used to it. He was, but there was something about having Maria's chest against his head that turned Bismarck into a stammering mess. He turned over to her, smiling with the usual blushing face, and was about to wish her a good morning like always—

—Then, just for a moment, Maria was covered in blood. Bismarck stared at her, his face turning from flustered to shocked as, dazedly, a hand reached up to her face to wipe the blood off. To Maria, it looked as though he was rather meticulously stroking her cheek, but to him it seemed to be getting worse the more he tried. And just like that, he was snapped back to reality. Maria was fine, and he looked like an idiot on drugs. He awkwardly lowered his hand. That had felt so real, though. How could something like that have been an illusion? Bismarck thought for a while, then, giving up on trying to think of an answer, just resolved his problem by hugging her. "G-Good morning, Maria...." he said softly, doing his best (as always) to hide the fact that he was panicking again. In the end his solution was just to bury his face in her shoulder, trying not to freak out too much.

Okay, was it just him or did he have a really bad stomachache? Bismarck ignored it for the time-being, instead just kind of standing there, hugging her like she was a teddy bear he hadn't seen in ages. His vision flickered back to the previous image he'd seen; bloody Maria, though now looking down at himself he noticed that where the stomachache was, he was bleeding openly. Another illusion, but Bismarck obviously found it very believable. A few of his tears wet Maria's shirt where his face was. The Letterman didn't say anything to explain why, save for something very vague.

"S-Stomachache...."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Yozaku Ishimori
"Kathy"...."How I miss you, but I can't dwell on the past. No I can only look towards the future, a future I'm going to make better. So that what happened to you won't happen again."

The day had already been a long one for Yozaku. He had to take care of several dealings. A few work related ones, and several things for Bern. He had to take out several gang enforcers, which wasn't very hard. Especially when he had studied them for several weeks. They were dead before they could raise their hands in defense, no mercy, not for criminal scum. He promised he'd never show mercy the scum of this city again. So far he had done a well enough job, the criminals of hell city had begun to fear him. Something any smart person would do, especially with him letting the HCPD go wild in order to lessen the number of criminals in the city.

As for the work he did for Bern, well he had to get some information for her. He knew she was a cruel person, he knew she had no love for him. But he couldn't help himself, maybe it was his type. Kathy was always kind of distant towards him. She would insult him, and often attack him. He missed that, the way she glared at him, or constantly complained about him being affectionate. The way she called him copper, suddenly Yozaku felt something warm, and wet on his wrist. He stopped the car, and looked in its rearview mirror."Damn, I can't believe I'd let myself get so emotional," he said wiping the tears from his face. He turned the keys in the ignition, and exitted the car. He had arrived at her hideout, a smile spreading across his face. He looked around to make sure no one was watching, and then made his way inside."Hello Bern, it's a lovely day isn't it?" He asked taking a file out of his jacket, and placing it infront of her.

Don Hearth

"Its been so long since she went to sleep,
When will she wake up? Maybe never, I tried to do what I could.. I'm couldn't do anything to help though." Why am I so useless?"
Don thought to himself, as he sat in the Thomas house, his head on the hilt of his new sword. The only thing that could permanently kill him."What if she doesn't wake up? Should I do it? Should I end my own life? I can do it now, I know..I've tested it." Don said as he looked at the scar on his arm, it had eventually stopped bleeding. But it took much longer than he would normally have healed. Almost like a normal persons wound, Don looked towards Anita's room. He hadn't moved since she went comatos, not unless he needed to get something, or do something for her. He had grown some facial hair, not much, but it was noticable. He looked at her door, waiting for her to wake up and walk through the door. Any moment now, at least that's what he hoped.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
After having enjoyed her nutritious breakfast of Rice Crispies and badly-drawn hentai in her room, Anita decided to make a ridiculously dramatic entrance. So, literally five seconds after Don had been hoping she'd walk through the door, the bomber chick herself slammed open said door, wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt, shades, and shorts. A newly-installed button on her arm was pressed, activating the sound of airhorns. Loud, beautifully obnoxious airhorns.

"I'M BACK, BITCHES!" the cyborg shouted, even more dramatically, grinning at Don. Then she realized that it was raining. Anita slammed the door, and when she opened it a few minutes later, she was in full (fashionable) rain gear. "NOW I'M BACK, BITCHES! LET'S GET THIS PAR-TAY STARTED!" She paused, then noticed Don again, placing both hands on her hips. "Don, is that you?" she asked, surprised that he was right outside her room.

As in right outside.

Just. Kinda standing there.

She stared at him, an eyebrow slowly raising, then a coy smirk formed on her face.

"So....whatcha doing outside my room?"
----------
Bernkastel stopped laughing to look up and see the other annoyance. Yozaku Ishimora. If he wasn't police chief, she would have likely killed him for his stupidity. This (ugh) thing seemed to believe that there was something more occurring between them. What an idiot. Bern sighed in response to his jibber-jabbering about the day and such, looking wistfully outside the window. Her lips pursed as she remembered how von Buch had failed her. She accepted the file, looking if over for quite some time, nodding slowlyl; this had exactly what she needed. Something fairly important, that is.

The woman didn't say anything for a while, but then something hit her. A genius plan, of which would get to the person she loved causing hell for the most. And since she had the police chief wrapped around her little finger, she could do it. "Yozaku," the woman started, staring at her fingernails. "What do you think of the ghost detective, Erika Furudo? Awfully annoying, isn't she?"

• Rika stopped playing for a second to look at the door of William's room. Someone had walked in there; the Grim Reaper, to be exact. She stared at the closed door, trying to imagine what sort of conversation they were having. Probably something about Bernkastel. The child didn't move, merely waiting for a voice to rise, for some sort of hint.

"...Rika, what are you doing?" the trail of children who'd been following her shenanigans peeked over at the girl who'd so suddenly stopped moving. Rika didn't respond, merely hugging her body just for a minute. One of the bolder kids poked her cheek; she flinched. "Heyyyyy, play with us....!"

"Maybe later." There was a pause as the kids realized what was going on; often, when the bodyguard's voice got deeper, and when she addressed herself in first person, like this, it meant she was in deep, serious thought. And that she needed a cough drop. "Go sit at the table, I'll make pancakes in a bit."

"Oh....okay." The child bit his lip, then looked back at the bodyguard. "Rika....you're not hiding anything from us, right?"

Gah. And there was the guilt of it as she looked into innocent eyes. Rika paused, then shook her head. "Nope~! We just need a bit of time alone, ok?"

"Okay....I guess." And with that, the children filed off to the dining area, leaving Rika to lean her head against the door and listen in.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs (in area)

Katie-Lue Jackson

Katie yawned and sat up, checking her alarm clock to make sure she wasn't late for work, only for her eyes to widen in surprise. She had slept through her alarm! Throwing the blankets of her body she quickly grabbed her uniform and a random pair of shoes before running out the door. There was no need to say good bye to her grandmother today as she was out of town so she saved a few extra seconds.

"I'll just change at the diner." She whispered to herself as she locked the door. Hurrying in the direction of the diner she started to run through a mental list of everything she needed to do for the day.

Ezekiel Harel

An alarm wasn't exactly the way EZ wanted to wake up this morning, but as usual he had to use it to be on time to the garage. Groaning he turned back over, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep before having to get up when he heard what could only be described as an annoyed beeping. Sighing, he sat up and look down to see his only companion in this town. Rover wasn't an impressive robot by any means, what with his snowman like body and triangular convayor belt wheels, he looked like something from a 1980s sci-fi movie. But, he was useful and kinda fun to have around.

"Come on Rover." He said fondly to the small robot. "Let's start another day of not getting paid for a job I could do in my sleep." Rover beeped in response and raced towards the bathroom and EZ followed (though rather slowly as do draw out going to work as long as possible). After a while EZ noticed the silence in the house which was strange considering his dad was usually up working at this time.

"Dad?" EZ called as he finished combing his hair out. "Are you there?" When he got no response he started to worry.

"Dad?" This time he went out into the living room, expecting to see his dad collapsed on the table with is latest project around him. When he didn't the uneasy feeling in his stomach increased and he went to go check the bedroom, only to find it empty with the window wide open and blood on the floor and walls.

His eyes widening in surprise EZ quickly ran out of the house, knowing there had to be someone in town who saw the disappearance but when his efforts where fruitless he felt hopeless. A stranger seeing his distress suggested he head to see a detective in town and so that was where he was going now.

To see Erika Furudo

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
After having enjoyed her nutritious breakfast of Rice Crispies and badly-drawn hentai in her room, Anita decided to make a ridiculously dramatic entrance. So, literally five seconds after Don had been hoping she'd walk through the door, the bomber chick herself slammed open said door, wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt, shades, and shorts. A newly-installed button on her arm was pressed, activating the sound of airhorns. Loud, beautifully obnoxious airhorns.

"I'M BACK, BITCHES!" the cyborg shouted, even more dramatically, grinning at Don. Then she realized that it was raining. Anita slammed the door, and when she opened it a few minutes later, she was in full (fashionable) rain gear. "NOW I'M BACK, BITCHES! LET'S GET THIS PAR-TAY STARTED!" She paused, then noticed Don again, placing both hands on her hips. "Don, is that you?" she asked, surprised that he was right outside her room.

As in right outside.

Just. Kinda standing there.

She stared at him, an eyebrow slowly raising, then a coy smirk formed on her face.

"So....whatcha doing outside my room?"
----------
Bernkastel stopped laughing to look up and see the other annoyance. Yozaku Ishimora. If he wasn't police chief, she would have likely killed him for his stupidity. This (ugh) thing seemed to believe that there was something more occurring between them. What an idiot. Bern sighed in response to his jibber-jabbering about the day and such, looking wistfully outside the window. Her lips pursed as she remembered how von Buch had failed her. She accepted the file, looking if over for quite some time, nodding slowlyl; this had exactly what she needed. Something fairly important, that is.

The woman didn't say anything for a while, but then something hit her. A genius plan, of which would get to the person she loved causing hell for the most. And since she had the police chief wrapped around her little finger, she could do it. "Yozaku," the woman started, staring at her fingernails. "What do you think of the ghost detective, Erika Furudo? Awfully annoying, isn't she?"
Yozaku Ishimori
Yozaku sat down, and fixed him a drink, just some rum, and coke. Then he turned towards Bern smiling, the new creepy smile he had picked up. It was something so unlike Yozaku that it would creep out anyone who knew him. Hell, it would creep out those who didn't know him. He walked over to Bern, knealing down before her, the smile still present."Yes my dear Bern?" He asked, his eyes focused intensely on Bern. It was almost like a obedient dog, awaiting his master's command. Well if the dog could unerve you with a glance." Ah yes, I know Detective Furudo, she is... expendable." Yozaku gently grabbed Bern's hand and kissed it, looking up at her slightly."That is if you want her to be."

Don Hearth
Don sat there, depressed as all hell, just repeatedly wishing for Anita to walk through the door. Then he heard a noise, and looked up to see Anita. "Wait what? Am I fucking magic now? I mean more so than before?" Don asked in disbelief as Anita appeared before him, as if she had just taken a nap. She looked like she was dressed for a Hawaiian vacation, then she noticed the weather. She quickly left back into her room, leaving Don blinking in confusion."Maybe I'm hallucinating, I should lay off the acid, I swear it's frying my brains."

Then Anita returned moments later now dressed in fashionable rain gear."Yeah, I'm not hallucinating, that's to on point for my imagination." Then she asked if it was him to which he replied,
" I don't know, I hope it is. Also me? Oh im just hanging around waiting for you to wake up." He said deciding not to make a big deal out of this, he walked up to her, kissing her, and wrapping his arms around her. Something he had been waiting to do for a while now. He was just glad he found her when he did, otherwise who knew what could have happened."So, how you feeling? You know I feel like you were out for forever. So wanna go fuck someone's shit up?" He asked feeling as if things where already getting back to normal.

MangoSargent MangoSargent TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes
THE DETECTIVE

After giving up on making breakfast and instead ferociously eating a whole bowl of cereal, Erika decided to retreat to the office, searching the drawers for something that would prove that that nightmare was really just a nightmare. Random papers, bulletin boards with strings connecting events tacked up there, a huge yarn mess as a result of that, photos of the scenes of crimes, cut-out newspaper articles, and random memos turned this small office into absolute chaos.

And then there was the evidence collection, initially in one of the desk drawers, now filling up an entire drawer. These pieces of evidence came with more paper and notes taken about it, most of them seemingly insignificant, such as "went bad two days ago" or "chunk of fur missing from teddy bear, makes it uglier than it already was". Erika rummaged through the drawer before pulling out a small purple hat. This was, of course, evidence for the case of the murder of Katerina Lambdadelta, and so far, all signs pointed to Bernkastel. The hat had a couple blood splotches, suggesting this had been what she had worn just minutes before her body was discovered at ten o' clock.

After more rummaging, Erika found the second piece of evidence; a letter found in Lambdadelta's pocket. This was definitely from Bernkastel, seeing as it was in her very distinctive cursive. That and she recognized the style of poetry.

She wasn't discouraged nor did she cry at her fate.
She was beautiful.

She didn't fawn anyone and fought them all by herself.
She was noble.

She shined brightly, like a divine figure.
I needed someone like her.
Lambda -

I am leaving this gift for you anonymous, though I have a feeling you already know who I am anyways. The truth is, ever since the lake incident, I've come to realize that I do not despise you as I feigned being. No, if anything, I am wasting away due to the lust I feel for you.

Nobody else can have you, Lambda, so when the time comes, just let the axe swing; the barriers between life and death cannot stop our romance. Let them hate me for my sins. Let them view me as a witch and hunt me down. Let them tear me apart piece by piece and be unable to fathom the truth behind my agonized screams. I will deal with that later if it means that I can see your smile again. As a captive, perhaps, but nonetheless you will be smiling, for whatever demon that is in control of our cruel fates will have been kind to us for once--if not only just once.

I strip away my pride and bow down to you, and only you, my beautiful miracle. I am certain that your soul and mine will be together once more.

With Love,

Frederica

Erika hated to admit it, but she really was kind of jealous of this Lambdadelta chick. Bernkastel actually cared about her; enough to actually write to her, and they had a relationship. While the detective didn't dare to admit it, she really wished things hadn't turned out this way. Bernkastel....she had been a mother figure to Erika and Rika, taken them in after they died, acted sympathetic towards them....she actually cared. Without thinking, Erika began ripping the letter to pieces, her teeth gritted as memories of the good old days flashed through her head; days in which Bern would allow them out of her body to play with each other in the sweltering summer feet, barefoot and laughing. Winters spent with Rika telling Christmas stories around a fire as Erika stubbornly tried to prove that the stories were bullshit and Bern calmly took Rika's side. The autumn that Bern realized Erika was interested in forensic science and ordered a ton of books to help her study that. The spring that Rika met William and Bern and Erika formed an alliance to hook the two up.

All of that was just a lie?

This was exactly why Erika wanted to shoot Bern multiple times in the stomach. She hated the woman for doing this to what she hoped would be her own family. Erika realized now that she had been screaming, yelling nonsense that even she couldn't fathom; she stopped, taking a deep breath. Then she tossed the pieces out the window to get hit by a car.

Or to land right on EZ's head.

Fate.

THE ROBOT Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Anita was greeted by the sweet taste of Don's lips and his arms wrapped around her; naturally, she blushed, kissing back as his arms wrapped around her. She grinned at what he said, letting him hug her as she spoke. "Aw, c'mon Don, you knew I was just updating the software. Can't function properly if your arm thinks it's 2036, after all. I updated to the 2043 version, so it's a bit less likely to glitch as per usual. As for how I feel, personally...." She blew a strand of hair out of her face, then moved out of the hug to press a random new button on her arm. Hopefully this was the right one--

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you d--"

"Wrong button," the cyborg said flatly, pressing the button again to make it stop. "I'll just tell you, then; I feel like building a weapon and sending it off to the moon! Or...yeah. What you said." Anita smirked. "Either way, I got a shit-ton of ideas for new bomb designs and I just KNOW you'll love them! Kathy, too! Oh...loading memory file. File loaded." Her face suddenly fell when she remembered how she kind of killed her kid sister. It was crystal clear; there was no way Kathy could have survived that explosion, and it would take a small miracle. She was an idiot when she was eighteen; that was one of the reasons why she had gone through the update. To wisen up. Of course, there appeared to be a price.

Regret.

William Henson

William's big grin faltered a bit when she mentioned Bern going after people he actually knew. Despite his personality and size, William actually knew a lot of people. Apparently, owning an organization/orphanage opens up a bunch of connections. After all, Orphans weren't just popping out of thin air! Other connections aside, his grin disappeared again when he heard Rika's cause of death, as well as Bern's 'Crime' of bringing her back to life...wait. Rika could manipulate time?! He blinked at this. Damn. He had a kick-ass girlfriend. He nodded along to her words, scratching his head at her mentions of 'Anti-Reapers' and the book that knew deaths. And he nearly face-vaulted when he was told that she couldn't really help that much. Was the reaper business really THAT restricted?!

"Advice and help, huh?" William asked, smile slowly returning. Well...some help was better than no help! "Whelp, that'll do, I guess! So, whatcha got?! Lay it on me, reapa mamma!" William said, squatting a bit and holding out his hands in a sort of 'Gimme Gimmie' motion. He had to admit, it would feel so good to wipe that stupid evil smile off of Bern's face. A good beatdown was what she needed!

THE NOT-SO-EVIL DEMON
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Pandora couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed when she saw how Nate was blushing just like she was; however, of course, that was just the beginning of it, when Tanner patted her leg and casually mentioned that she would make good wife material. That was when Pandora's blush went out of control. Her hands flew to cover as much of her face as she could as Nate opened her box and started stuffing the contents into Tanner's mouth, and she soon grabbed the lid that had been tossed aside, trying to hide her blush....

...Then Nate spoke, calling it a "nice thing". Pandora peeked out from behind the lid, two red eyes filled with the most happiness she'd felt since she'd met Nate and Tanner. It was then when Pandora decided to do something bold, something that she hadn't dared do for a long time.

"E-Er...Nate...?" she stammered, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Actually...I....I got those chocolates for you, p-particularly. Because....er....well.....I....um...." She lifted the cover, awkwardly reading the poem. "Y-Your eyes are as brown as a crisp autumn day/Each night I tend to think of you/With each passing day/I feel I can say/That Nate, I think that I....that I...." Her voice faltered, then she took a deep breath, trying to stay calm in this desperate time. "....Th-That I love you...!" Pandora almost-shouted the last part, and, if she could feel heat, she'd notice that her face was pretty much on fire due to all the blushing. She paused , then reverted back into her embarrassed mess, hugging her legs. Her wings wrapped around her large frame, hiding her blush from view, as she whispered the last part. "I....I'm not a very good poet.......th-thought I should....er....t-take some classes....."

The Hermit Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Like she said earlier; Bernkastel had the police chief wrapped around her little finger. She merely stared, stone-faced, at him, when he spoke, silently letting him kiss her hand, though her expression remained neutral. As though it clearly didn't affect her. A smirk did cross her face when Yozaku mentioned her being expendable; the soul stealer looked back at the file, then decided to toy with the police chief's emotions; she grabbed his chin, looking into his eyes with her cold purple ones, as she floated up so she was face to face with him. Their noses practically touched as she whispered;

"Then you understand completely how Furudo jeopardizes so many plans, Yozascum..." She leaned in so she now whispered in his ear. "So many. You also realize that Furudo is a pawn that is due to be knocked off the chessboard." She smirked even more sinisterly; he would need some extra convincing with this, so she pressed herself further up against him, stroking her cheek. "We can't have a mere rook like her taking your role as king by just..." She poked his nose. "...booping you off. And you certainly don't want your own queen to turn against you either. So here's what you have to do. You have two safe spots to move to, switching your danger area out with that of the room. Either you have Furudo fired....or bring her to me so I can eliminate her." She moved away from Yozaku, pulling out her scythe and demonstrating her skill by cutting the glass of coke in two. Then she rounded on Yozaku, lightly poking him on the nose with the sharp tip of the scythe. "Boop~!"

THE ROBOT Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Anita was greeted by the sweet taste of Don's lips and his arms wrapped around her; naturally, she blushed, kissing back as his arms wrapped around her. She grinned at what he said, letting him hug her as she spoke. "Aw, c'mon Don, you knew I was just updating the software. Can't function properly if your arm thinks it's 2036, after all. I updated to the 2043 version, so it's a bit less likely to glitch as per usual. As for how I feel, personally...." She blew a strand of hair out of her face, then moved out of the hug to press a random new button on her arm. Hopefully this was the right one--

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you d--"

"Wrong button," the cyborg said flatly, pressing the button again to make it stop. "I'll just tell you, then; I feel like building a weapon and sending it off to the moon! Or...yeah. What you said." Anita smirked. "Either way, I got a shit-ton of ideas for new bomb designs and I just KNOW you'll love them! Kathy, too! Oh...loading memory file. File loaded." Her face suddenly fell when she remembered how she kind of killed her kid sister. It was crystal clear; there was no way Kathy could have survived that explosion, and it would take a small miracle. She was an idiot when she was eighteen; that was one of the reasons why she had gone through the update. To wisen up. Of course, there appeared to be a price.

Regret.

The Hermit Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Like she said earlier; Bernkastel had the police chief wrapped around her little finger. She merely stared, stone-faced, at him, when he spoke, silently letting him kiss her hand, though her expression remained neutral. As though it clearly didn't affect her. A smirk did cross her face when Yozaku mentioned her being expendable; the soul stealer looked back at the file, then decided to toy with the police chief's emotions; she grabbed his chin, looking into his eyes with her cold purple ones, as she floated up so she was face to face with him. Their noses practically touched as she whispered;

"Then you understand completely how Furudo jeopardizes so many plans, Yozascum..." She leaned in so she now whispered in his ear. "So many. You also realize that Furudo is a pawn that is due to be knocked off the chessboard." She smirked even more sinisterly; he would need some extra convincing with this, so she pressed herself further up against him, stroking her cheek. "We can't have a mere rook like her taking your role as king by just..." She poked his nose. "...booping you off. And you certainly don't want your own queen to turn against you either. So here's what you have to do. You have two safe spots to move to, switching your danger area out with that of the room. Either you have Furudo fired....or bring her to me so I can eliminate her." She moved away from Yozaku, pulling out her scythe and demonstrating her skill by cutting the glass of coke in two. Then she rounded on Yozaku, lightly poking him on the nose with the sharp tip of the scythe. "Boop~!"

Yozaku Ishimori
Yozaku's breath grew heavy as Bern did something she rarely did. She got close to him, she only did this when she wanted something, but he didn't mind. He didn't care that he was being used, to have her so close to him. Needing him for something, that was what made Yozaku's day. He flinched when she booped his nose, was tempted to kiss her. But held back,"You're right we can't have that, so how about this. I'll fire her, and then get her over here?" He suggested chills going down his spine simply from her displaying her skills with a scythe.

Then he rose his cybernetic arm, preventing the scythe from booping his nose with a single robotic finger. He reached into his pocket, and called up detective Furudo. Once she answered he would reply,"Hello, detective Furudo? This is police chief Yozaku Ishimori. I'm afraid that due to some unforeseen issues we are going to have to relieve you of your duties. As of this moment you are not longer a employee of the HCPD. If you'd like to discuss this further, and maybe come to some sort of agreement please meet me at the following location," Yozaku said giving Furudo the location of Bern's hideout, but not informing her of anything of that sort. He them hung up before she could say much, and smiled at Bern."It's done, I'll wait outside for her. Once she enters I'll bring her in, and you can do what's needed."

Don Hearth
"That sounds great babe, so who's day should we go fuck up then?" He asked smiling, and placing an arm over her shoulder. He was glad she was back to normal, more or less. He just wanted to go out and have a good time with her. He wanted to forget this whole thing, it was a nightmare in all honesty. One he never wanted to relive, he'd have to keep an eye out during any future updates she might want. Don laughed when music began playing from her arm."Hey I like that song. It's the song I like to play when I conquer you." Don said leaning into Anita slightly, it had been far to long since their last conquering. Although he was tempted to do something while she was comatos. Thankfully he prevented himself from doing so. A frown spread across Dons face at the mention of Kathy. He kissed Anita, and smiled."Hey now, don't get so depressed. It's the past, let's move forward towards the future. Besides you did what you had to, and I'm still here with you. Let's go troll some people babe, you know you love trolling people."

The Personification of Death and The Child Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Lily couldn't help but notice how William's smile slowly faltered as she tried to explain the basics of what the hell was going on; at least she knew that he was giving his full attention. Even better, he asked her what her advice was. Lily paused, thinking about what to give away first, then decided to just give the most obvious advice. "Think of everything you did in the previous loop, from when you woke up to when you fell asleep, then find alternative things to do. Even dressing differently could affect the loop. Another word of advice is to talk to your girlfriend and find out what she knows. I'm already gonna interrogate her about exactly how many loops she's been through so we can get to the bottom of this so this little black book can be more than just a book of all the people who died last time. Keep an eye on Mr. Saedor, Mr. Leolam, Miss Furudo, Miss Vines, Miss soon-to-be Saedor, currently Jones....anyone directly involved with the disaster of last time. In case you didn't know...." She opened the book again, flipping to each page and showing those mentioned. "As you can see....most are dead," she said softly.

"Frederika Bernkastel is a monster. What's more, Furude survived the tragedy. Most likely by going back and starting another loop before Bernkastel could get to her. That and...."
She turned to Bismarck Saedor's page, showing William the page right next to his. There was a second Bismarck Saedor. "Bismarck Saedor somehow exists twice here. How this is plausible, I'm lost. But it's a severe hole in the continuum if that's so." There was a creaking sound against the door. Lily's eyes narrowed; she walked over, opening it. Almost on cue, Rika fell forward, landing on the ground. Lily stared blankly at the small girl before her, then helped her up; Rika was trembling. "Listening in?"

"Um....uh....." The eavesdropper began to sweat a little, crossing her arms. "Just a little....sorry."

"It's fine. I wanted to ask you some questions."

"We know. Please do ask, there's a lot we want to get off of our shoulders." Rika smiled a little, then her face grew from cheerful to weary. "So, do you want to hear the truth or the sugarcoated version?"

"The truth. Lower your shoulders. You're tense as fuck, kid. Plus I personally have one or two questions." After Rika had done so, Lily started with her biggest curiosity. "How many times....have we been in this loop?"

Rika's face fell; her shoulders tensed again and she hugged herself, casting her gaze down to the floor. "...............Thirty......eight times......prior to this....this is the thirty-ninth time that I've seen July seventh. A rainy day. People die. Time repeats. I....I'm giving up on even trying anymore, I just—"

"One question at a time, Furude. Just give me the number."

"Th-Thirty nine."

MangoSargent MangoSargent TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes
THE DETECTIVE
After giving up on making breakfast and instead ferociously eating a whole bowl of cereal, Erika decided to retreat to the office, searching the drawers for something that would prove that that nightmare was really just a nightmare. Random papers, bulletin boards with strings connecting events tacked up there, a huge yarn mess as a result of that, photos of the scenes of crimes, cut-out newspaper articles, and random memos turned this small office into absolute chaos.

And then there was the evidence collection, initially in one of the desk drawers, now filling up an entire drawer. These pieces of evidence came with more paper and notes taken about it, most of them seemingly insignificant, such as "went bad two days ago" or "chunk of fur missing from teddy bear, makes it uglier than it already was". Erika rummaged through the drawer before pulling out a small purple hat. This was, of course, evidence for the case of the murder of Katerina Lambdadelta, and so far, all signs pointed to Bernkastel. The hat had a couple blood splotches, suggesting this had been what she had worn just minutes before her body was discovered at ten o' clock.

After more rummaging, Erika found the second piece of evidence; a letter found in Lambdadelta's pocket. This was definitely from Bernkastel, seeing as it was in her very distinctive cursive. That and she recognized the style of poetry.

She wasn't discouraged nor did she cry at her fate.
She was beautiful.
She didn't fawn anyone and fought them all by herself.
She was noble.

She shined brightly, like a divine figure.
I needed someone like her.
Lambda -

I am leaving this gift for you anonymous, though I have a feeling you already know who I am anyways. The truth is, ever since the lake incident, I've come to realize that I do not despise you as I feigned being. No, if anything, I am wasting away due to the lust I feel for you.

Nobody else can have you, Lambda, so when the time comes, just let the axe swing; the barriers between life and death cannot stop our romance. Let them hate me for my sins. Let them view me as a witch and hunt me down. Let them tear me apart piece by piece and be unable to fathom the truth behind my agonized screams. I will deal with that later if it means that I can see your smile again. As a captive, perhaps, but nonetheless you will be smiling, for whatever demon that is in control of our cruel fates will have been kind to us for once--if not only just once.

I strip away my pride and bow down to you, and only you, my beautiful miracle. I am certain that your soul and mine will be together once more.

With Love,

Frederica

Erika hated to admit it, but she really was kind of jealous of this Lambdadelta chick. Bernkastel actually cared about her; enough to actually write to her, and they had a relationship. While the detective didn't dare to admit it, she really wished things hadn't turned out this way. Bernkastel....she had been a mother figure to Erika and Rika, taken them in after they died, acted sympathetic towards them....she actually cared. Without thinking, Erika began ripping the letter to pieces, her teeth gritted as memories of the good old days flashed through her head; days in which Bern would allow them out of her body to play with each other in the sweltering summer feet, barefoot and laughing. Winters spent with Rika telling Christmas stories around a fire as Erika stubbornly tried to prove that the stories were bullshit and Bern calmly took Rika's side. The autumn that Bern realized Erika was interested in forensic science and ordered a ton of books to help her study that. The spring that Rika met William and Bern and Erika formed an alliance to hook the two up.

All of that was just a lie?

This was exactly why Erika wanted to shoot Bern multiple times in the stomach. She hated the woman for doing this to what she hoped would be her own family. Erika realized now that she had been screaming, yelling nonsense that even she couldn't fathom; she stopped, taking a deep breath. Then she tossed the pieces out the window to get hit by a car.

Or to land right on EZ's head.

Fate.

EZ had just about given up on finding his dad. He had been looking for hours. HOURS. Yet there still seemed to be no one who knew where he could find Erika Furudo. He was turning around to head home until he felt something land in his hair. Picking it out, he saw that it seemed to be a paper with writing on it. He picked more pieces up out of his hair looking them over to see if he could get something out of them but the most he gathered was that it was a love letter. He grabbed the final piece only to see a single (or maybe half) word on it.

Erica

True, it was a bit of a stretch but something told him that this was the person he was looking for so he quickly ran inside the building asking around if there was an Erika Furudo in the building and as luck would have it there was.

So that's where he was now. Standing outside the detectives door and debating whether or not he should knock or if he should just try to find his dad on his own. Against his better judgement however, he decided to knock.

Rather loud and suddenly. But hey at least he got the balls to knock right?

We have a visitor, Emmanuel's voice breaks the tension in Erika's head. The body shared by two looks at the closed door of their office where their client waits for their answer. His soul is sluggish against Erika's but made no move to take control of his body ever since the girl woke while he was showering. It was an awkward place for her to wake up in but whatever was on her mind was distressing enough to keep his annoyed chatter at bay and let the girl to sog in her memories of their jailor in silence.

Want me to answer that or you'll be ok? He asks.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit MangoSargent MangoSargent

THE DETECTIVE
Erika probably would have panic-attacked the entire office to bits, had it not been for Emu breaking her long train of thought by pointing out the sudden knock on the door. Erika nodded exhaustedly, about to let him take control to answer....only to hear the phone ring. Blinking, Erika looked at the phone, then at the door, then walked over to it. "One sec!" She called out to whoever was at the door, answering the phone. It was Yozaku, police chief and the main source of money that kept the detective service going. Naturally, she liked him for this; he was supporting her cause to defeat Bernkastel, thanks to that money he gave her.

"Hello, Yozaku!" She chirped, only to hear the worst possible response.

She was fired.

The girl's expression darkened; she listened as he told her an address to discuss something. Discuss what, the fact that he was RANDOMLY NO LONGER SUPPORTING HER CAUSE?! Erika bit her lip, thinking for a moment, then redialed Yozaku's number, fingers trembling. Once he would answer, she paused for a moment, fists clenching around the phone.
"You...." she growled menacingly; her legs were trembling as she sunk to the floor. ".....had better watch for stray bullets from now on, Ishimori. I always hated you." Okay, so that was a half-lie, but now she despised him. He thought he was gonna get away with this? Ha. No. Erika chuckled darkly; the phone fell from her shaking hands, making a loud THUNK sound on Yozaku's end. The chuckle steadily rose to full-on laughter; insane laughter, and, crazed, she now shouted into the phone. "OH, YES, I'LL MEET YOU THERE, BUT YOU'LL BE MISSING HALF YOUR FORCE, WON'T YOOOOOUUU?!" The laughter only increased; her voice hitched and, through the laughter, there was a scream mixed in. Then, sudden as an earthquake, the laughter stopped. Erika was eerily quiet, then the detective hung up, taking a deep breath.

.......Yeah, Emu? Can you answer the door? I have a headache and the urge to shoot someone right now. It'd be better for you to.

TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes MangoSargent MangoSargent Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Emmanuel quickly takes over the body as soon as Erika gives consent. Today has been a weird morning for Erika, more than usual. With a blink of an eye, the feminine body losses her curves and a more masculine angles take the place, but really, under the floral sleeves navy blue dressshirt and the customed cut sleek black pants, noone really notice the change.

"Coming!" Emmanuel shout towards the office door and adjusts his belt and run his hand through his hair to fix the long brown fringe back. Without gel, there is not a lot he can do though, and with a sigh he strides towards the door.

"Good Morning!" He swings the door wide and looks at the older teen in front of him. Doesn't look like a fighter, Emmanuel thinks after a quick look at the guy. He steps to a side to let the potential client in. Everyone is until he and Erika look through the case. (Unless, it was from the police. Erika just swoops in and takes them, much to Emmanuel's distaste. Thinking of which, Erika does that a lot... Hey! The boy can dream. But with the recent call from the police... It will dampen their fundings and resources in searching for Bernkastal but they will mange.)

"Erika's a bit busy at the moment but will be joining you in a bit. Take a seat," He says and walks toward the tea table. "Tea?" He asks but is already making two teas.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @mangasargent Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Just a link atm, since i cant get the url of the image on mobile.
rBVaHFYH-42AG24OAALpS4t2Tcs904.jpg

Last edited:
Jerking slightly at the door opening he barely had time to register what was going on as the man tells him Erika is busy and asks about tea. He takes a few moments to catch up before responding.

"T-thank you um, tea would be great. It's been kind of a stressful morning." He said waiting for the man to finish preparing. "Could I possible get sugar with it? If not it's not a problem but I always prefer me tea on the sweet side so..." Silently cursing himself for being so awkward he took a short breath to collect him self and straightens himself a little, trying to look a bit more kept together.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes

With the tray full of tea cups and two bowls of sugar and cream, Emmanuel smoothly settles down in front of the man and gives the man his cup of sugared tea.

"Feel free to add more sugar," He says, his eyes bright and creased happily. Taking his own cup, Emmanuel sips on the hot brew and watches the man behind long lashes. He's probably from Alpha, timid, likes music, wea- Emmanuel blinks, catching himself from judging the potential client at first glance.

"So what's up?" Emmanuel asks casually after the moment of silence. He leans back, cup in hand, and grins widely. "Seem like you have a lot in mind."

MangoSargent MangoSargent TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Users who are viewing this thread