• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

Nosecone finishes climbing down. He finds a few parts before returning to the spot where he climbed down.
“Can you please boost me up?” Nosecone asks.

“That sounds like a life full of adventure,” Nitro notes.
He knew battle medics had to be where the action was.

Junkyard lowers his hand down for Nosecone to climb onto. "Why are you helping me?" He asked.

"Adventure is not the word I would use." Rexxus says. "Its a life of fear, fear that you won't be able to save the next bot that is mortally injured. Fear that if you get shot down trying to get to a downed bot, what will happen to the next medic that has to take up your job. Fear of constant nightmares, images of energon and parts scattered before you." Rexxus says darkly. "Fear that in the end you were just too useless."

“Because it is the right thing to do. If I didn’t, what kind of bot would that make me?” Nosecone admits.
Nosecone climbs onto Junkyard’s hand.

Nitro looks down at the steel ground. He didn’t know this truth revealed to him by Rexxus. It was terrible truth.
“I....... I’m sorry,” Nitro shyly says.

Junkyard lifted him as high as the small bot needed to be. "You have my gratitude." He says. "Did you stumble upon me by accident?"

"Don't be, just be thankful that you've never seen anything like war." He says. "Or have you?"

“Salvage led me here,” Nosecone informs.
Nosecone begins to repair Junkyard’s eyes.
It wasn’t easy, but he believed it could be done.

“Nothing. War doesn’t exist because everything is solved by racing,” Nitro explains, “Even politics, I could have been leader, but declined the offer; I don’t need a big head.”

"Interesting. I wonder why." He sat still, mostly because movements that didn't include his limbs hurt.

"You already have a big head." Racer teased. "Politics solved by racing? I see many problems with that, but I assume that if Velocitron is still a peaceful place then it works better then the ways of politics used here." Rexxus says.

Nosecone works quickly. He attempted to make and fix the eye as great and fast as he could.

“Many wars have been adverted,” Nitro admits.
He wasn’t going to go ahead of Rexxus, he would much rather follow behind.

"I do fear what has happened, I wonder if my people have gone to war with our enemies." Junkyard talks to himself.

(Should something happen while in Iacon? Like a thief snatching something?)

“Who are your enemies?” Nosecone asks.
He is almost finished with the job. It wasn’t an absolute amazing job, but it would work.

(Maybe some sort of Decepticon rebellion?)

"I don't quite remember their names. I know they are ruthless murderers." He growled. "Scourges upon this and any other galaxy."

(Sounds fun. Who leads it?)

“Are they all as big as you?” Nosecone asks.
He shortly finishes his work and waits for Junkyard’s response.

(Maybe Overlord)

Junkyard's optics blinked on, they glowed gray and not very bright. He looked around, "A planet made of metal." He says to himself. "Facinating." He looks at Nosecone on his shoulder. "About the same size as us. So this is Cybertron?"

(Okay cool. What is the first event?)

“Yes sir,” Nosecone answers.
He thought it to be a miralce that the once blind Titan could see again.

(A Decepticon March)

He about tried to get up when he remembered he was impaled. "It is a very nice planet. Well, all the scrap isn't very nice. But I assume the rest is fine."

(Or a big ass attack on Iacon)

“Yes this isn’t the beautiful side of the planet,” nosecone admits, “Maybe one day you will be able to see it though.”

(That could work)
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Last edited:
"I could try to stand up," He said. "But it could also kill me. But what is a life sitting down all the time? What is a life not knowing anything about where you are? Exploring is better than sitting down forever, dying is better than sitting down forever." He braced himself.

(Would this attack perhaps include a big Predacon? Too far fetched?)

“Let me quickly get down,” Nosecone pleads. If the titan were to collapse, Nosecone would definitely be crushed. He begins his descent.

(Ya, that should be fine. I may throw Sludge or Roller back in here for fun)

He nodded and grabbed him gently, lowering him to the ground. "Is Salvage in the way?" He asked.

(Okay cool, who starts us out?)

Junkyard nodded and grunted, bracing himself. "I am sorry for the possible amount of blood." He says, starting to pull himself from the large spike. It hurt, it hurt really badly. He growled, pressing his hands to the ground and shoving himself upward. He could feel metal breaking and wires snapping.

Racer was about to go on about something when a large shadow passed over the crowd. She looked up, "What the slag is that?" She asked, thinking the Predacon was part of Iacon. That is until it swooped down and blasted a thick column of metal-melting fire. Rexxus put down a bubble shield, something he's perfected, and the fire passed over them with serious damage to the shield. "Inside, now!" He barked at the two Velocitronians.

Nosecone ran a good distance away from Junkyard just Incase anything happened. He didn’t want to be crushed again. He wanted to still function. Nosecone could hear Junkyard’s pain as he began to stand.

Nitro did as he was told. He booked it inside. He was inside faster than most of the thee cybertronians. He assisted anywho needed him.
“Hurry,” He warns a group of Cybertronians.

Junkyard would pant if he could, pausing for a moment to gain a bit more strength before moving himself upward again. The tip of the spike was the hardest to get over, but once it was cleared, he about fell forward. He dropped to his hands and knees, blood pouring from the now open wound. But he laughed, "Finally." He winced as he spoke. "Finally I'm off of that wretched spot."

Racer had never seen anything like this, never seen violence at this magnitude. She was terrified. She stuck close to Nitro, which meant she was also helping other bots with him. Rexxus tried his best to get injured to safety, kicking back to his battle medic days. The Predacon swooped and grabbed someone in its jaws, crushing them easily.

“Stay still,” Nosecone orders.
He rushes to find scrap to fix the massive hole. Nosecone collects all he can in one grab and returns to Junkyard. He begins to work as quickly as possible to save the titan.

A massive beastial figure races towards Iacon. It was massive; almost bigger than the other beast. It tried to go fast, but failed to do so. The beast advanced on the predacon, breathing fire as it got closer.

Nitro lay back and watched the horror. He had never seen such terrible carnage before in his life. He wanted to help, but was frozen with fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back