• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"What do I get to salvage?" It asked. Salvage's name was starting to become more apparent now. Though it looked a bit too advanced to be a junk bot.

"Hmm, can you place it at all? Do you know which part of the frame it might be in?" He asked. "I could do a scan."

“You can salvage as much as you want in the sea of Rust,” Nosecone informs.
The little bot was bent on getting some form of salvage.

“I’ll try transforming and we’ll go from there,” Nitro informs.
He transforms into his car form; he slowly backs up then drives forwards. He then switches to his jet form before going back to his robot mode.
“It’s my speedometer,” Nitro tells.

"But won't that rust me?" It asked, tilting its helm.

"No speedometer? Odd, I wonder how it got overlooked." Rexxus says. "No matter, I do not know if I have a replacement here but maybe in a place like Metroplex someone might be selling one."

“No it’s called the sea of rust because nothing is out there and anything that is is being rusted,” Nosecone explains.

“It doesn’t matter, but I will have to go slow as to avoid speeding,” Nitro infroms, “Tha k you.”
Nitro begins to head towards the door.

"Well if I go out there and I stay too long, that would mean I would be getting rusted over time, right?"

Rexxus followed. He didn't leave anything valuable for anyone to steal it. "I will lead the way to Metroplex." He said, transforming and driving toward the location.

“Everything rusts overtime, just be careful,” Nosecone warns.

Nitro transforms into his sleek car form and follows closely behind Rexxus. He would see many things as they drove to Metroplex.

"Is there anything even worth it in the Sea of Rust? Or is it all junk?" It asked, curious now.

Rexxus transformed to his bot mode when they got to Metroplex. "Now, would you like to look for your friend first or find a speedometer?"

“I think you should try junkion,” Nosecone offers, “They have tons of usable scrap.”

“Look for my friend first. The speedometer can wait.” Nitro confidently says.
He gazes upon a crowd of thousands.

"Kaon has some fun junk, its all interesting to see what I can get from it." It says, pouncing on a scraplette. "Do you like Kaon?"

"What does she look like?" Rexxus asked. "Is there any way for us to somehow get ahold of her?"

“It’s the bad side of Cybertron,” nosecone honestly says.
He hangs out around there because he loves to watch the fights, and because his medic skills are needed.

“We could always try shouting out her name?” Nitro shyly says.
It wasn’t a full proof plan, but it was a starting point.

"Entertaining at least." Salvage said. It turned a circle around Nosecone's legs and curled around his legs as it went into stasis.

Rexxus chuckled a little. The bot looked like he just came from Kaon, dark colors and scars in his metal everywhere. "If we must resort to that then sure, but why don't we start asking around? What does she look like?"

Nosecone was more scared than he ever had been. The only thing that could communicate with the large Titan was asleep at his feet. If he made a wrong step, he would alert the titan and hurt salvage.

“She’s about as tall as me. She is a little tougher build, but not too much. She is mainly white and gold,” Nitro describes.

Junkyard was quiet for a while before he let out a long and pained sigh. He missed his home planet, he had a family to look after. They probably thought him dead. Or maybe his enemy had taken over the planet entirely. His large hand formed a fist and he hit the ground, making the ground shake around them. He wished he could see, he wished he could look around a the planet he was on. He moved slightly and winced, "I am going to die on an unknown planet, nobody will ever know, my name will be erased." He said with a heavy heart. "I am a fool to have hope of leaving this forsaken spot."

Rexxus nodded. "Alright, let us get to asking around shall we?" He did just that, speaking with people on the street. Only one had seen Racer, but they were unsure of where she went. They said last they saw was heading deeper into the city.

Nosecone carefully steps over Salvage. He slowly moved along the ground towards Junkyard. He knew how to fix optics, and if that’s was his wish, Nosecone would do it.

Nitro asked a few people here and there about Racer. They said the same things as Rexxus had gotten.

Junkyard's fingers twitched, he grunted and hung his head. He started to hum to himself, and it was special to only him.

Once Nitro and Rexxus met back up, the larger bot sighed. "This is going to be a bit more difficult than I had previously suspected." He said.

Nosecone begins to climb the massive bot. He hoped the humming would occupy him long enough for him to reach his shoulder.

“She probably got lost,” Nitro assumes.
He looks around once more just Incase she was around there somewhere.

Out of reflex, Junkyard's body twitched where Nosecone was to try and throw him off. Like if anyone else felt a bug crawling on them, they would bat it off or their arm would twitch to get it off. To him it was just a scraplette climbing him, something he was used to.

Then suddenly, a loud and excited voice yelled Nitro's name and a white and gold frame tackled him to the ground in a hug. "I thought I'd never see you again!" Racer said. Rexxus stepped back, "So this must be Racer."

Nosecone held on for dear life. He was hit by a massive hand. It hurt him all over. He contemplated whether or not to talk to the Titan. Seeing his life was in danger, he chose to speak.
“Please, stop squishing me.” Nosecone shouted at the top of his exhaust pipes.

“Yup the one and only,” Nitro says.
He returns the hugging gesture to her.
“I believe we’re creating a commotion,” He says looking around.

Junkyard jumped, he hadn't expected a voice. And it sounded different from Salvage's automated one. His hand dropped, "Are you the one climbing me?" He growled.

He wasn't wrong, bots looked on in confusion, some lingering with their stares while others moved on. Racer let him up, helping him up also. "I thought I was going to be lost forever." She says.

“Yes, I’m trying to reach your optics so I may fix them,” Nosecone confesses.
He regains his feet and continue to climb.

“Not forever;” Nitro corrects, “Just for sometime. This is Rexxus, he fixed me up after Blitzwing attacked me.”

"How do I know you're not trying to mess me up further?" He snarled, moving and grabbing Nosecone in his grip and pulled him off his arm. "Who are you?"

"Blitzwing attacked you?" Racer asked. "The Con is prone to random violence." Rexxus pointed out. "One of the most violent ones actually." He added.

“I am Nosecone the technobot medic. I followed a Fox here,” Nosecone answers.
When Junkyard grabbed him, Nosecone didn’t resist. He knew if he had, he would’ve been squished.

“I’m lucky I was saved,” Nitro says, “otherwise I may be scrap.”
He had never been truly in a fight, just a little skirmish here and there.

"A fox?" Was that what Salvage was? "What is a fox? What is a Technobot?" He asked. He didn't keep much pressure on his grip, just enough to hold the smaller bot.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have wondered off." Racer said. "If you had been around, you're friend maybe wouldn't have a close brush with death. I don't know the fighting capabilities of Velocitronians but I do know quickness sometimes trumps strength." Rexxus said.

“The fix of us technobots can fuse our physical forms into a larger, stronger, and smarter bot known as Computron,” Nosecone explains.

Nitro nods at Rexxus’ remark. He beloved in Racer’s abilities, but he didn’t want her to be present during his heat down.

"A fusing organism? Interesting." Junkyard said. He had never heard of such a thing. "Are all of your species this small?"

"I knew Cybertron was a scary place." Racer said. "Depends on what place you speak of. Kaon, which is where Nitro met Blitzwing, is a place where most Cons and lowlifes hang around. Of course not all of them, I know some very honorable bots who reside in Kaon." He said. "Right now we are at Metroplex, a very fine city and is one of the allies of the Autobots." Rexxus explained. "Wait, Metroplex the city is an ally? How?" Racer asked. "Because Metroplex isn't just a city, he's a giant class Cybertronian."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back