• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

Yeah it's pretty original. I'm playing Rise of the Dark Spark, pretty fun. I'm glad Shockwave has a good part in it, I love his character.

WfC was my favorite. But this may be a new favorite. I like being Shockwave and Soundwave. It kind of upsets me that I can only use Laserbeak and Rumble and not Frenzy also. I liked Frenzy. But Shockwave is my favorite Decepticon of all time, Blitzwing is a close second, so playing him is like the best thing ever.

Also, did he legit throw her into space?

(Lemme have a look see)

Yep, that hurt. How strong is this bot? Great, now she'd have to back out or get pounded into scrap. Again. And where was Onslaught? Wasn't he supposed to be bringing the Combaticons in? What happened to that? She got back up and backed off, her wing was still wrecked from the sword so flying wasn't an option. Who's idea was it to leave out info about a bot that was actually a threat?! This was frustrating. The Decepticon army was a bunch of idiots! If she was supposed to solo capture Iacon, the least they could have done was warn her about another hulking bot that could potentially beat the scrap out of her.

Among the ruins of buildings, a white bot crouched down at a vantage point to watch all of it. Of course nothing goes to plan. That's why there are plan Bs. And she was plan B. This needed a more delicate touch. But who was the target? Well she was in the dark about that one. Surely there was some important Autobot that needed an assassin to take them down in Iacon right? There had to be? But the question is, why weren't they helping the civies get to cover or fending off the she-devil? Didn't make a lot of sense.

(Okay)

Sludge advanced on the wounded predacon. He was winning the fight, it was evident. He marched with his head high. Most decepticons wouldn’t attack Iacon without major artillery, yet here was this lone Predacon doing just that. He had thrown her a little ways off. He had wanted to throw her into space, but he didn’t have enough strength. The only bot he know who could do that would be Grimlock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back