• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will not joke I have the shittiest luck when it comes to catching pokemon. The abseloute worst in history

I will not joke I have the shittiest luck when it comes to catching pokemon. The abseloute worst in history
Oof, yeah, I tend to have mixed luck. Either I barely get the catch without killing it or I ine shot the pokemon lmao

This is why I have a specific "underleveled" pokemon in my team, so that I can beat it up with broken-ass builds and then piddle-punch it down to an acceptable range.
....ANNNNNND then I still one-shot.
*cries*
Oof, yeah, I tend to have mixed luck. Either I barely get the catch without killing it or I ine shot the pokemon lmao

Lmao this is where false swipe is a godsend. Always is left with at least 1 hp. As for ghost types? Use something like foresight to make normal type moves hit. Bam. Easy catch lol

Lmao this is where false swipe is a godsend. Always is left with at least 1 hp. As for ghost types? Use something like foresight to make normal type moves hit. Bam. Easy catch lol
1669738954128.png

I've been playing pokemon almost non stop and while I haven't beaten it yet bc I got both games and I'm streaming one and Not the other but playing them both at the same time basically, I'm having so much fun lmao. I gotta hurry up and beat the game but aaaaaa so much to doooo
It took me over a year to finish Pokemon Diamond (the original one), mostly because I didn't know where to go. By the time I knew, I grinded my starter Pokemon into the 60s.

ugh im struggling because i want the new pokemon game but after countless streams it just. it's so bad. LMAO. it is not worth the price. I can't. I'm mentioning it on a christmas list and we'll see if i can get someone else to be gamefreaks pet and get it but i can't LMAO

ugh im struggling because i want the new pokemon game but after countless streams it just. it's so bad. LMAO. it is not worth the price. I can't. I'm mentioning it on a christmas list and we'll see if i can get someone else to be gamefreaks pet and get it but i can't LMAO
How bad?

The weird 5 fps in a classroom is not worth 60 dollars LMAO Most of the graphics and frame rate is fine, it's a handheld game, who cares? but my GUY why the CLASSROOM struggle you so bad 😭 it's fun to have new things, thought the new mechanics aren't exactly my thing, but overall I don't mind it, that's all fine. I just can't believe the performance issues.\
And the glitches. So many. Glitches. Not worth 60 dollars.
I don't wanna pay finished game prices for an unfinished game, that's mostly it, the rest is all g i think

the performance and bugs are. bad bad. and yeah honestly it's not worth the price but it is fun. just. glitch fun 😭 😭 it's a fuckin mess

I like glitches as much as the next guy it's funny but just not worth the price LMAO

Askgs I was planning on getting a new pokemon I only played yellow. Now I’m reconsidering

Almost. I clipped through the map only once and you can jump backwards up ledges you shouldn't jump up to

yeah i got stuck out of bounds and had to fast travel to free myself 💀 fun game, but yeah it's honestly better to wait for a price drop 😭 😭

Still a very fun game tho. Tbh most glitches are cosmetic and don't affect gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back