• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chaos Element (A Multifandom adventure RP)

Imust announce that this interest check will be temporarily be closed to new players. Won't open until further notice. (Although those who expressed interest before can still submit a CS)

Help Wanted Looking for Co-GM to assist me to moderate the RP. Need 2 at least!

I'll PM you for details for those of you who are interested!

Just wanted check if this is open? If so, I'd love to join! If not I could totes help with Co-GMing~

Just wanted check if this is open? If so, I'd love to join! If not I could totes help with Co-GMing~
Yes, it is open as well as the position for Co-GM. I'll be sending you a PM just in case you are interested in the CO-GM spot.

Hey, was wondering if there is still room for another individual to throw their hat into the ring and join.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

can I join too?

I left the server a few days ago but my net actually came back earlier than expected so I don't have to drop out. Idk how yall feel on that tho cuz I see the annoyance some might feel on folks dropping and coming back so...

I left the server a few days ago but my net actually came back earlier than expected so I don't have to drop out. Idk how yall feel on that tho cuz I see the annoyance some might feel on folks dropping and coming back so...
Your welcomed back of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back