• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Channel 16 | Mystery | Wilderness Exploration |Open

I’d love to still create a character for this, but I just don’t know when I’ll have the time (this became an unexpectedly busy week). Since it’s looking like a busy month, I won’t sign up after all. Have fun with the RP!

We'll be putting up the IC today, but we have ~2 spots left!!

so interested! I'd love to do a character for the meadow tower
Awesome! Do you want me to put a spot reserved for you until you're able to get your sheet up?

This sounds intriguing. If you are planning a reboot, I would like to join it. :D

This sounds intriguing. If you are planning a reboot, I would like to join it. :D
Hey! Thanks :) I'll probably be doing a reboot in a few weeks, actually, if you'd like me to @ you when I make it.

I would be so down to join a reboot of this! Can you @ me, too?

I'm new here and this honestly seems really interesting. I want to try this out and I'm very intrigue to the lovecraftian tone of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back