Changing Of The Sword's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek snickered as he watched Kat and Zohar leave "Figured" he said, then glanced over at Aura "She's still mad at me, I straightened her out good" he bragged, then was about to move forward "And it looks like last time wasn't good enough, perhaps I ought to Re.." he paused, seeing as that the others were tired "Maybe later..." he sat down calmly.

Desi's ears and tail dropped, "Oh...okay.." she wondered why he would even invite the others they were animal types like her or him.

Auraleigh bent down and kissed Derek, "You can come with me though."

Zohar chuckled a bit at her irritation. "Hey if your around I suggest coming out in the open before she sees you and rips you to shreds."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirks wolf ears straightened up as a blank look crossed his face, then a pair of bat wings began to grow out of his fur-covered back. Standing up straight, he began to flap his wings slowly at first "No" he replied simply, speeding up until he lifted into the air like a hovering helicopter. With the wind in his wings and the mysterious change in the air, he shot up into the sky and circled the city like a hawk. What was it? It had to be something, and he didn't know what it was until he flew over the forest. Clouds in the distance, yet deep within his mind, he knew that it was bringing snow. He rose up higher in the air before swooping down in the direction of his cave.

Amber clamped down part of a large oak tree, sitting down on the branch about 10ft above the ground. Her hair was a bright copper red color that fell down her back and a strand in the front at each side of her head. She had a bow strapped to her back and a pair of goggles that sat upon her head. "ooo, Is that your boyfriend", she questioned with a cheeky grin, leaning downward.

Kats face turned red slightly before fading back to her pale natural color. "No!", Kat snarled at her. "Aw", Amber said, "that's too bad". "Anyways what do you want?" Kat looked down at the fur, "ugh, get your ass down here and help sell this damn thing!" Amber shifted in place slightly before giving in, "fine, but I better get something out of it". Amber backed up the branch more towards the trunk before stepping down a few branches and hopping onto the forest floor. 

(I really need to finish up running that one drawing of her through digitally, it take forever to color shit doe)

(ouch burn for Auraleigh!!! XD )

She watched him run, well fly off without so much as a reason why. She had to admit it kind of hurt, she frowned and went towards the inn to be greeted by a very happy Ramiel. "Aura!!!" He said forgetting himself and hugging her. Sure he had been hurt by her hiding Sky but he was over that he had, had plenty of time to think on it. He noticed wolf boy wasn't around and that she was sad looking, "What's wrong..." She gave him a forced sad smile, "N-nothing..." 

Sky and Heolstor got their own room with Aiden tagging along.

Zohar blushed, "Uh...hi there " he said waving at the girl.

Derek landed outside the entrance of the cave firmly, then folded his wings and let them shrink away in his back. The air had grown slightly colder, and there was now no doubt in his mind that snow was definitely on the way. It had triggered an instinct deep inside of him, the same type that told birds to fly North for the winter. His fur grew thicker and warmer, and his pointed ears grew shorter. The cave was his Castle, his refuge, and now the strong desire to Hibernate was coming over him. With longer claws, he began to scale deep within the cave, traveling as far down towards the catacombs of the earth as possible.

Amber crossed her arms and looked at Zohar. "Why do you seem so nervous?... And red? Oh my god you two must really be dating!" "We're not dating, Amber!", Kat yelled. She looked back at Kat, "ok fine", she said walking to another side of them. "I would say you should go to that town north of the woods, I heard they're having a festivals and that means lots of stalls will be buying and selling. Great. I'm done now. Pay me when you get back", Amber spouted, walking back towards the tree. "Not so fast", Kat called, grabbing her hair. "Ow! Damn it! Let go before I claw your eyes out!" Amber yelped, trying to hit Her. "You're coming with us", Kat declared. "Ow ow! Ok! Fine!", she wined. Kat had let go of her hair, though as soon as she did Amber had spun around and kicked her in the shin before running off. "Race you to town", she called. 

(Oh Jesus Christ they are like fucking children =_=')

Derek found a nice little corner and curled up tightly, then closed his eyes and began to fall asleep. He had almost completely drifted off when an idea popped into his mind, Why hibernate when he could simply adjust? A smirk appeared upon his face as he sat up and stretched lazily. His body began to grow more tall, and his fur became longer, changing to a white colour in the process. By the time he stepped out of the cave, he now bore a strong resemblance to an ape-like creature. The snowing had started by now, it wasn't all that harsh

481755_art_snezhnyj_1680x1050_(www.GetBg.net).jpg

(Welp, snow already it can't be that cold XD) 

Kat grabbed for her lower leg, nearly stubbing back before balancing out. "Now you see what I have to deal with", she growled. "At least she's fast, I'll give her that, but God damn can she be an ass". Kat was used to toughening out slight injuries of the sorts, but that never ment it didn't hurt like hell. She began in the direct in which Amber had ran. "Come on, let go".

Zohar watched the two girls they fought like sisters. It somewhat was funny as long as it didn't get to serious. He nodded, "I can keep up with you both." 

Ramiel let her go, "S-sorry...um are you sure you're okay Auraleigh..." She shook her head and began to cry burrowing her face into Ramiel's chest, "He...just took off...I got back and he ran off..." Ramiel rubbed her back, "I m sure he had a reason..."

Derek stalked through the trees slowly, the snow having no effect upon him in this state. The sound of the trees rustling in the cold wind and the crunch of snow under his feet brought on a primal state of mind, a true appreciation for the outdoors. He paused, sniffing the air, he caught the scent of Kat, Zohar, and somebody new. He growled placed one paw against a tree, gripping the bark tightly as the urge to Hunt came over him. Find as much food now while there's still the chance, but he snapped out of it when the vague image of people flashed through his mind.

The village, it seemed so Alien now that he stared at it from the woods silently. Not that many people were out, not much seemed to be going on, which made it slightly less intimidating then usual. Finally taking action, he began to walk his way into the streets with a sense of purpose. Upon seeing a nearby couple freak out, he quickly picked up his pace and almost broken out into a run. Apparently nobody was used to seeing the Abominable Snowman strolling around town, and it was causing a bit of a ruckus wherever he ran.

Ramiel glanced out a window and saw a beast ape thing, "Um...you sure that isn't him scaring the living daylights out of people..." She turned to look at what Ramiel was pointing out, "Um.. only one way to find out..."  He didn't really like the idea of her going out there with the run ape thing bit he wouldn't stop her either. She quickly ran from the room and the out of the inn, "DEREK!!!" She yelled his name hoping the creature would respond if it really was him.

(ignore the spoiler thing hot the wrong button.)

Ramiel glanced out a window and saw a beast ape thing, "Um...you sure that isn't him scaring the living daylights out of people..." She turned to look at what Ramiel was pointing out, "Um.. only one way to find out..."  He didn't really like the idea of her going out there with the run ape thing bit he wouldn't stop her either. She quickly ran from the room and the out of the inn, "DEREK!!!" She yelled his name hoping the creature would respond if it really was him.

(ignore the spoiler thing hot the wrong button.)

Derek roared loudly and picked up a motorcycle from the destruction before him, and held it over his head threateningly. The screaming just wouldn't stop, and it was only growing more annoying by the second. Just as he was about to throw the Bike at anybody nearby, he paused when he heard a voice call out a familiar name. Momentarily, all the noise halted, and he now had a moment to calm down as he dropped the motorcycle onto the side of the street. Kicking a trashed hot dog stand out of the way, he turned towards Aura and sprinted towards the Inn

She stood her ground as he came towards her, she wasn't sure if she was now the animals play toy or if it actually was Derek. She held her hañd out to him anyways, "Derek...is...that you..." she had a jacket thrown over her shoulders thanks to Ramiel. 

She stood her ground as he came towards her, she wasn't sure if she was now the animals play toy or if it actually was Derek. She held her hañd out to him anyways, "Derek...is...that you..." she had a jacket thrown over her shoulders thanks to Ramiel. 

Derek came to a halt in front of Aura suddenly, having not taken much time to slow down very much. His wild eyes now explored this familiar looking person in front of him as he tried to pull his mind out of the Wild. His moment of contemplation was cut off when a person ran by, causing him to whip his head around and growl in frustration. All that mattered now was to get away from the street and find shelter. With that in mind, he suddenly picked Aura up in his large arms and quickly made his way to the inn, Lowering his head through the doorway so that he wouldn't hit himself on the way in. Upon entering, he began to shrink in size, growing more lean, his fur shortening and turning brown as he returned to his normal Wolfman form.

She yelped in surprise as he picked her up and they went back into the inn. "So it was you... why did you suddenly take off after I had just gotten back!!! I was worried maybe I had done something wrong and you hated me!" She cried slightly somewhat smacking him in the chest.

Ramiel sighed as the creature Sid turn out to be Derek. He sat down and thought, wondering if he would ever find someone to love. Then again maybe it was better to not find love when it could kill you.

She yelped in surprise as he picked her up and they went back into the inn. "So it was you... why did you suddenly take off after I had just gotten back!!! I was worried maybe I had done something wrong and you hated me!" She cried slightly somewhat smacking him in the chest.

Ramiel sighed as the creature Sid turn out to be Derek. He sat down and thought, wondering if he would ever find someone to love. Then again maybe it was better to not find love when it could kill you.

Still somewhat wild, Derek jumped up and crouched ontop of the table, feeling safer from that height. Now he stared at Aura in confusion, flinching slightly when she smacked his chest, but not setting her down. For now, he stayed quiet and listened, trying to process the words through his mind the best he could. "Oh.." he said, it all came together and began to make sense, she seemed upset "W-went.." he stuttered "away went,,,,hyber..." he cleared his throat and tried again "I went away...away because I wanted to Hybernate,,,,it was the snow. When the snow falls, we hide in the depths of the earth to sleep until summer" the words now came easier to his lips "I didn't realize I made you unhappy, it all just happened so sudden..."

"If you say so", Kat called back at him. Amber always managed to move swiftly between the under brush and other roots and trees in the woods. They had ran around for about 15 minutes before Amber had gotten tired and Kat had caught up to her. "God damn, I don't remember it being this far", Amber whined sitting down on a stump. Kat had sat the fur over a low hanging branch, as if was becoming a burdon to carry around so long. "Well I guess running around like a rabbit wasn't really smart was it?" Amber blew a strand of hair out of her face, "yeah I guess not, though I'm tired now". Kat sighed. "Well great, now we're gonna have to wait around for our majesty", she said with a laugh.  

Auraleigh looked at him, "That would be a long time for me not to see you bit if that's what you do then maybe by the time you get out of hibernation I'll be done with the Nightmare guy..." 

Zohar chuckled and light circled around the three of them and their energy came back, "Power of light is rather handy." 

"Wait what?!", Amber questioned in a yell, falling off the stump backwards, flipping In a roll and standing up. "Wait that little shit is magic?!", she said, pointing at him. She then tipped her head, looked at Kat lipping 'does he know?' Kat shifted around, "yeah, but I don't think he will tell anyone". "Ok then...", Amber said, backing up, "let's go then". Kat grabbed the fur, rolling it back into her arms before following after Amber. "Sorry about that...", Kat said to Zohar.

Zohar shook his head, "My name is Zohar Amber, not little shit." He looked at Kat, "It's fine now she can't complain about not having energy." He said with a wink.

"Yeah, ok", Amber started, "anyways while you've been 'Out and about' I met another dragon". "What?", Kat said looking up at Amber. "Yeah, her name is Fawn, she usally is out trying to get sun this time of day". "Ugh", snarled Kat, "how do you manage to cheat death so many times?" "I don't know, I guess I'm special", she said in an ignorant tone. 

(I'll send a pic of Fawn later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Auraleigh looked at him, "That would be a long time for me not to see you bit if that's what you do then maybe by the time you get out of hibernation I'll be done with the Nightmare guy..." 

Zohar chuckled and light circled around the three of them and their energy came back, "Power of light is rather handy." 

Derek stepped down from the table slowly, not that he had all his senses back "As long as I don't go Full Animal, I won't feel the urge to hibernate so strongly. Just got a little carried away, wasn't ready for the winter to hit so soon or suddenly" He explained, then realized that he had still been carrying her this entire time, so he finally set her back on her feet "But I Can't hibernate how, no, not with the Nightmare guy threatening you" He paused, trying to find a way to explain "It would be against my Nature to turn my back on this sort of situation..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread