Changing Of The Sword's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zohar shook his head, "No it's just she is doing that with such ease...and with her bare hands."

Desi finished up and stood, she licked her hands clean of blood. "Just got to let it dry after I wash it." Water swirled around her and washed over the bloodied. 

Derek stopped in his tracks, his entire demeanor changing. He could feel it in his instincts "my host has departed this earth" he stated quietly.

Desi glanced over to Derek, "Your host has departed??? What on earth are you talking about?" She asked as she sent a slow electrical buzz through the fur clearly it of any water and making the fur soft.

Zohar watched Desi work it was rather odd. So she was a werewolf with the power over water and electricity.... really odd combination if you asked him.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Desi glanced over to Derek, "Your host has departed??? What on earth are you talking about?" She asked as she sent a slow electrical buzz through the fur clearly it of any water and making the fur soft.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]Zohar watched Desi work it was rather odd. So she was a werewolf with the power over water and electricity.... really odd combination if you asked him.[/COLOR]

Derek sat down "I'm a clone, and now the original is gone" he explained simply, that really was all he knew about the situation. This entire time, he was growing distracted by the fur, and he poked at it gently with his claw "what's the point in doing all that silliness to the pelt? I eat it along with everything else" his eyes narrowed challengingly "maybe I'll do it, right here right now"

Desi turned her blue eyes to him, they showed him no emotion other than anger. "You so much as try to eat this fur after I just finished it and I'll be eating a fried you...got it." After she was finished with the coyote Pelt she rolled it up. "And it's for money you uncivilized creature..." She walked over handing the fur to Kat, "Go sell this and it'll pay for whatever drinks you would like it's soft and good quality if they try to cheat you tell them Desi made it and they will straighten up real quick."

Kat took the fur into her hands. "Great, though I think I know the perfect person to help with selling this. A perfect 'younger' person". 

((Woot I guess she's referring to Amber because at some point in my small story Line they become "friends" instead of trying to slit the others throat XD and amber is quite good with debating over shit like this, no wonder I have such a perfect persona))

Last edited by a moderator:
Desi shrugged, "I've been doing this most of my life it'd a good way to make money as long as you get your money's worth then that's what matters. Had one guy try to screw me over once he never bought furs or anything for that matter ever again." She shifted her hand back to a human one and ran it through her hair, "Anyways I'm still going to go get a drink so...join don't join doesn't bother me."

Hoelstor walked up and patted Desi on the shoulder, "I'll join you at the bar but I won't drink I'm just going to make sure you don't slit anyone's throat open. Desi shrugged, "Suit yourself." She said as she walked into the tavern.

Zohar just sort of stood there in shock, Desi was one hell of an odd woman but did she even have any friends. She didn't seem to care who was who, even though she help Derek out she had turned on him just as quickly. Aiden glanced at Zohar, "Don't try to figure her out, she is a hundred percent killer...and don't think otherwise." 

(soo think Sky and Auraleigh should come back now?)

"Well then, let's go, we gotta go sell this thing", Kat said, tugging at his collar. 

(Yeah)

"sell for money? What a waste of good food" Derek growled quietly, now in full wolf form "now lets not forget about the meat" he made his way towards the dead animal, then began to tear the stomach open with his claws.

(haha time for Auraleigh to come back to Derek!!!! XD )

Desi turned and watched him tear into the animal, "I'm more of a deer kind wolf, but enjoy." She felt and odd hum of energy and turned as a portal type thing appeared and two girls stepped out.

Sky looked around, "Looks like we are back Ari..." Auraleigh smiled enjoying the smell of this world once more. She looked over and saw Derek tearing into a coyote, "uh...well that's a wonderful sight to come back to..." Sky laughed slightly and turned seeing Heolstor. S-sky...is that really you..." She smiled holding up a peace sign with her finger, "It is indeed!!! I'd say the time in my world agreed with me wouldn't you." 

20161222_063929-BlendCollage.jpg

(haha time for Auraleigh to come back to Derek!!!! XD )

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Desi turned and watched him tear into the animal, "I'm more of a deer kind wolf, but enjoy." She felt and odd hum of energy and turned as a portal type thing appeared and two girls stepped out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]Sky looked around, "Looks like we are back Ari..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(47, 79, 79)]Auraleigh smiled enjoying the smell of this world once more. She looked over and saw Derek tearing into a coyote, "uh...well that's a wonderful sight to come back to..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]Sky laughed slightly and turned seeing Heolstor. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]S-sky...is that really you..."[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]She smiled holding up a peace sign with her finger, "It is indeed!!! I'd say the time in my world agreed with me wouldn't you." [/COLOR]

View attachment 229040

it was quite a mess. The dead coyote was on its back, the stomach was ripped open and spilled all over the ground. Paws deep in random guts, Derek raised his head and turned to stare at the new arrivals. Opening his jaw, he let a piece of liver fall out of his bloodied mouth. His tail began to wag slowly as he licked his lips ferociously, then he broke out into a run. With paws striking the ground at a swift pace, he leapt into the air once he was close enough and tackle hugged Aura to the ground. Full of excitement, he now licked her face ferociously, forgetting himself in the moment

Auraleigh was a bit surprised as she was tackled by a very wolfish Derek, "Hey Derek..." she said with a laugh.

Heolstor pulled Sky to him in a hug, "You're even more beautiful now..." he said with a smirk. Sky smirked, "So I wasn't beautiful before hand..." she said lifting brow. "Sky your back so you have the training down." She nodded, "Of course I wouldn't be back if I hadn't."

Desi looked at the two, "Oh yay more people." She watched as Derek tacked girl with short light blue hair, "Okay...." 

((Sry I had to go to a New Years party and sleepover yesterday))

Kat snarled under her breath. "So are we gonna go sell this thing or are we gonna congregate out here like a bunch of drug dealers", she questioned in a slightly sour tone.

[COLOR= rgb(47, 79, 79)]Auraleigh was a bit surprised as she was tackled by a very wolfish Derek, "Hey Derek..." she said with a laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Heolstor pulled Sky to him in a hug, "You're even more beautiful now..." he said with a smirk.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)] Sky smirked, "So I wasn't beautiful before hand..." she said lifting brow. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]"Sky your back so you have the training down." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]She nodded, "Of course I wouldn't be back if I hadn't."[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Desi looked at the two, "Oh yay more people." She watched as Derek tacked girl with short light blue hair, "Okay...." [/COLOR]

Derek continued to lick her face all over, for a few moments more before he pulled back and turned into wolfman form. "it felt like forever! It's been too many moons! I don't keep track, can't keep track. But it doesn't matter no more" he spoke nonstop as he stood up and pulled her to her feet "we've been doing alot, even picked up a werewolf!" He pointed at Desi, then pulled Aura into a strong hug, not wanting to let go ever. Even now, he didn't seem to care or notice anybody else.

Auraleigh smiled hugging him back, she was stronger now her powers were more focused than ever along with the others. "I missed you so much Derek." Aiden cleared his throat, "Sorry not to be rude or anything but can we get our powers back it feels as if part of me is missing..." Neva and Adva had pretty much slept the whole time but felt the pressure of their powers come back and got up. Heolstor didn't really care about his powers or anyone for that matter. He just held Sky and then bent his head down bit and kissed her. She wasn't seventeen anymore, she was now 23 and aging suited her well. "I love you Sky and i have from the moment my eyes landed on you." Sky smiled at him, "I love you too and now I'm not a baby anymore so it's not weird." 

Desi looked at them, "Okay so exactly how sword people are there..." she said with a slight frown and then turned to Kat, "Are you a baby do you need someone to hold your hand??" Zohar stepped in front of Kat, "Shut up wolf woman..." he grabbed Kat's hand leading her away. "stupid dog..." he grumbled under his breath.

Ramiel had been sitting on the bed when he felt them return. He didn't jump up and rush to them though. Instead he sat there in silence, Auraleigh was the only he had ever served ever since the clan had been destroyed and he didn't know if he could serve the girl named Sky.

"Ugh, Jesus fucking Christ, add her to the list of people's throat that needs to be slit", she snarled. Kat led him down an ally way that ended near the forest. "Now let's go find this little twerp".

Dirk gave her neck a quick lick before finally letting her go "look, there's a fresh coyote!" He bragged, then quickly made his way to the corpse and dug out the heart. "it's the tastiest part, you can have it" he held it out to her, obviously proud of his catch.

Auraleigh looked at the heart not exactly used to it. "Um thanks." She said taking the heart. It didn't disgust her but she didn't plan to take a bite out of it raw. Aiden put a hand on Auraleigh's shoulder, "Sis...powers please." "Oh yeah..." she closed her eyes, "Release!!!" With that the necklace around her throat shattered and the colors went back to the swords. Neva and Adva felt their powers come back and smiled.. Heolstor laughed at her words, "Yeah." his body glowed with darkness as his power enter his body once again. Sky relaxed in his arms, "We still need to find the man who killed Abilene...."

Desi wasn't on anyone's side and she was free to do as she pleased which meant stating her mind. She had always been very frank about everything.

Zohar followed Kat, "Who exactly are we looking for??"

Ramiel's power came back to him, he felt stronger and more control than before. "this is interesting..."

Dirk watched them all in surprise, like every time when it happened. He looked down at his hands, noticing his claws shrink away slightly, then he glanced back up at the others. "Hey! You two, come back here, we're gonna go hunt somebody" he narrowed his eyes at Kat and Zohar "The more, the merrier"

Kat raised her ears, clearly trying to be as much of an ass as possible. "Did you hear something, yea me neither". She had walked further into the forest. "You know I really don't care if you like me with out mask but I refuse to walk around with this damn thing exposed", she said as she dug around in her pocket and strapped it around her face.

Zohar stopped her, "Let me heal that..." he said his body glowed slightly with a soft yellow light.

Desi's ears and tail poked out at the mention of a hunt, "I don't want to hunt a person but an animal sounds nice. Her tail wagged behind her, even though she had killed her pack she missed hunting with one.

Auraleigh shook her head, "sorry but I'm kind of tired..." and she was all the training they had done had made her tired. Sky nodded as well, "Sleep sounds wonderful." 

He chuckled slightly and touched her face healing, not only the scratch from Derek but also any other wounds that were caused in their fight. "That's fine with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread