Changing Of The Sword's

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed as he sat her down, if he had hibernated she wouldn't have had to worry about him. She shook her head in a different thought. "Well I'm glad your not bothered by me then...I thought you were disgusted by me."

Zohar shook his head, "It will catch up with you at some point...never doubt that Amber. It comes for everyone some just slower than others."

She sighed as he sat her down, if he had hibernated she wouldn't have had to worry about him. She shook her head in a different thought. "Well I'm glad your not bothered by me then...I thought you were disgusted by me."

Zohar shook his head, "It will catch up with you at some point...never doubt that Amber. It comes for everyone some just slower than others."

Derek glanced at the window, seeing the snow fall by the light of the lamp post, then back at Aura with a feeling of Tranquillity "Disgusted? I waited impatiently for many months for your return, I've missed you More than anything" He tilted his head, trying to count up the amount of time that had past, but felt vague about that "You're part of my Pack, which means we Have to stick together" he explained

She smiled at him, "I couldn't wait till I could get back to you...I may not be as wild as you or used to things of your life but once Nightmare is taken care I'll do my best to learn the ways." She said looking up at him.

She smiled at him, "I couldn't wait till I could get back to you...I may not be as wild as you or used to things of your life but once Nightmare is taken care I'll do my best to learn the ways." She said looking up at him.

Dereks eyes widened in understanding now "Oh.." he said "That's why you didn't want the Raw Heart, you're not accustomed to such a thing? It was supposed to be  Welcome back gift" he smiled sheepishly "I give fresh meat to those I care for, not used to Cooking anything.."

She nodded, "Yeah I kind of figured as much. That's why I went ahead and took it I didn't want to hurt your feelings." She said smiling softly.

Amber looked back at them, "I've never really had problems with animals, weird right, just a few particular people... Some of which do want me dead but eh, what can you do other than kill them yourself", she said with a shrug. "Well great, I can't wait to meet this one", Kat said with an irritated sigh.

(ugh I've been doing homework all day and I'm so tired) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Zohar glanced at the girl, "Can't wait to meet who???" He said in confusion, if she thought he had been talking about a challenge she was mistaken he was just stating the nature of things.

"Another dragon", Kat said with a sigh, " Amber, what are their like three?". "Yeah", Amber agreed. 

(So my phone is cracked and I usually sit on it and now there is some yellow light glitch... Halp)

She nodded, "Yeah I kind of figured as much. That's why I went ahead and took it I didn't want to hurt your feelings." She said smiling softly.

"It's difficult to do that, but I make sure people know when they do that" Derek explained briefly, giving a cautious glance at the window, he didn't want to go out there for a long while "With the snow, and those easily scared people, I'm just going to stay inside here"

Zohar nodded, "I've never ran into a dragon before but I did run into a shadow man...there is one person that would give you a run for your money Amber." 

Auraleigh nodded, "If you want to go outside and be in a more normal form Aiden can keep you warm. Like make it feel like it's summer for you warm."

"Meh, dragons are more interesting than people, no offense", Amber said, hopping over fallen trees and branches. 

(Welp drawing dragons is so tiring =_=' one art trade out of the way image.jpg

Zohar shook his head, "He wasn't really a person...more like a nightmare come true..." he said shuttering.

Zohar nodded, "I've never ran into a dragon before but I did run into a shadow man...there is one person that would give you a run for your money Amber." 

Auraleigh nodded, "If you want to go outside and be in a more normal form Aiden can keep you warm. Like make it feel like it's summer for you warm."

Derek looked at his clawed hand, then back up at Aura inquisitively "This IS my Normal form" he clarified "I havn't taken a human form in Months, and I Never do when I'm out in the forest by myself" he explained "I like to stay like this, because I'm somewhat human, but not completely Animal, when I'm completely animal, I revert to that simplistic mindset as well.....like you just saw out there.." He Still looked like he had No intention of stepping back out there, as if his feet were Glued to that spot on the ground.

"Oh...okay..." she stopped in thought and glanced at him. "Um...if you turn full animal on me and don't recognize me would you try to kill me??" She asked. Ramiel tensed as she asked Derek that. If that was the case he didn't want her to go with him.

Kat laughed a bit, "the only thing she's scared of is spiders and like... I don't know... Other "popular girls"...". "That is not true!" Amber snarled. She noticed she could slightly see the village from where they were. "Oh look I guess we're basically here".

"Oh...okay..." she stopped in thought and glanced at him. "Um...if you turn full animal on me and don't recognize me would you try to kill me??" She asked. Ramiel tensed as she asked Derek that. If that was the case he didn't want her to go with him.

Derek chuckled quietly at the question, then finally replied "I don't become a Different person, I just become more Basic. You are not my enemy now, you won't be my enemy Then. But anybody I hold Malice against, well, my inhibitions would be removed and, well, you know how that goes.." He licked his lips at the thought

Ramiel relaxed slightly, "Well that's good to know on her part " he glanced at Auraleigh, she seemed to have calmed down. She smiled at Derek, "Always glad to be on your good side." She said kissing his cheek. 

Ramiel relaxed slightly, "Well that's good to know on her part " he glanced at Auraleigh, she seemed to have calmed down. She smiled at Derek, "Always glad to be on your good side." She said kissing his cheek. 

Derek cast a knowing look at Ramiel, he knew what he was thinking, and that thought was understood between the both of them. "When I first met you, it took some effort for me to become human, I'd been out there for so long" He reminisced, not sure if he missed those days or if this was better "I don't even know why I'm sticking around, just following my instincts" he sat down by the fireplace

Auraleigh kept a smiled on her face, "I see." She was confused a bit, at one point he seemed to like her how she liked him and the next it seemed like she was a nuisance. Ramiel sighed, "Aura...come with me for a second."

Aiden shook his head, he felt Ari's uncertainty. If she didn't get things figured out she would shattered. 

Neva and Adva headed to a bar, "Sister how where your travels with Sky?" She smiled, "Well Sky is a very sweet, she cared for me and then when we found Aiden. She fought to have him at her side no matter how hard it was and she refused to use me against him." Neva nodded, "So she is a good master then." Adva shook her head, "Don't say that she doesn't enjoy being called out master, call her Sky.

Sky and Heolstor were in their own room, "Hey...you really are okay with the fact that I've aged so much..." He chuckled, "Of course. I don't mind at all, it's wonderful actually." He kissed her softly.

Zohar chuckled, these two were entertaining to say the least. "Well its about time, thought we were lost for a second."

Last edited by a moderator:
Auraleigh kept a smiled on her face, "I see." She was confused a bit, at one point he seemed to like her how she liked him and the next it seemed like she was a nuisance. Ramiel sighed, "Aura...come with me for a second."

Aiden shook his head, he felt Ari's uncertainty. If she didn't get things figured out she would shattered. 

Neva and Adva headed to a bar, "Sister how where your travels with Sky?" She smiled, "Well Sky is a very sweet, she cared for me and then when we found Aiden. She fought to have him at her side no matter how hard it was and she refused to use me against him." Neva nodded, "So she is a good master then." Adva shook her head, "Don't say that she doesn't enjoy being called out master, call her Sky.

Sky and Heolstor were in their own room, "Hey...you really are okay with the fact that I've aged so much..." He chuckled, "Of course. I don't mind at all, it's wonderful actually." He kissed her softly.

Zohar chuckled, these two were entertaining to say the least. "Well its about time, thought we were lost for a second."

Derek curled up by the fireplace in a very Feline fashion. With his eyes closing, he was about to drift off into sleep when his pointed ears caught Ramiels words. For a moment, he debated with himself what to do, before taking to fake sleep. His tail crew longer and wrapped around himself, acting as though he were out of it

Auraleigh nodded, they walked a bit before Ramiel stopped her grabbing her by the shoulders. "You do know if you don't get things straight in your heart and mind you will come close to shattering or you will." She sighed, "I know...you..." she looked down at the ground. He let her shoulders go and lifted her chin, "If it comes to it focus on me..." 

Aiden walked into a room and flopped down on a bed exhausted. He sighed closing his eyes and going to sleep.

Neva smiled, "Well its nice to know she doesn't see us as just a tool" She nodded, "Yeah...the last owner of me didn't care if he pushed me to far, not say her father was an ass but he tended to go overboard and stress me." Neva nodded, "Yeah I know but he didean well." 

Sky kissed him back and smiled softly, "I really am tired and kind of hungry" He smiled, "Well before we go to sleep let's get you some food." He took her hand and led her out of the room and then out of the inn heading for a small cafe.

Auraleigh nodded, they walked a bit before Ramiel stopped her grabbing her by the shoulders. "You do know if you don't get things straight in your heart and mind you will come close to shattering or you will." She sighed, "I know...you..." she looked down at the ground. He let her shoulders go and lifted her chin, "If it comes to it focus on me..." 

Derek Shifted nearer to the fireplace. Now it was too hot, so he scooted away. Too cold, closer. This entire time, he found himself Consumed by curiosity now matter how hard he tried to sleep. There was no sleeping, his mind was set, and he got up off the floor and stretched quickly. Moving silently, like a panther through the woods, he crawled up the wall to the window, out through it and onto the side of the building. Remaining silent, he climbed up to the roof of the building and began to stalk the two, listening in with undying curiosity.

Auraleigh blushed slightly, "You don't even know..." Ramiel looked at her a bit confused, "Don't know what??" Aura  sighed, "I used to like you!!!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. "Well I hope you would like me." shee groaned, "Why are men so complicated!!!!" She turned storming off, feeling under her breath. 

Auraleigh blushed slightly, "You don't even know..." Ramiel looked at her a bit confused, "Don't know what??" Aura  sighed, "I used to like you!!!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. "Well I hope you would like me." shee groaned, "Why are men so complicated!!!!" She turned storming off, feeling under her breath. 

Derek prowled the rooftops above them, staying out of eyesight the entire time. With his long pointed ears standing up, he was able to pick up every word of the conversation. He now moved closer to the edge of the roof, silently growling to himself "He's moving in on my turf! Competitor! Kill him, eat him up, scare off any others who dare to intrude! Assert!" his mind was going crazy with these primal thoughts, but at the last moment he stopped himself from acting upon it. Last time didn't fare so well, on all sides. "Stop and think.." he muttered to himself, trying to use the rational side of his brain. With this turmoil going on inside him, he glanced over and noticed them separating. "Cmon, decide decide!" he looked between the two, then he finally made his choice and began to stalk Aura. "He's getting away! She can wait while you finish your business! But maybe there Isn't any time to wait with her!"

She was so irritated and confused, "WHAT IS WITH THEM!!!!" She screamed as she was out of Ramiel's sight and hearing. "Ramiel... your so...stupid." she whispered wiping at a few tears and looking at the ground. He was just scared she would shatter because of Derek that he wanted her to force her emotions on him instead. She had liked Ramiel for a long time and then Derek came in to the picture and she thought he was the one. She wasn't so sure anymore maybe he would be better off with someone closer to his kind... "Like the werewolf girl..." she muttered under her breath.

Ramiel watched her leave, "What made her so mad???" He wondered scratching his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread