Changing Of The Sword's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden glanced at Derek as he sniffed at him and then back over to Ari. "How is the new powers going for you and everyone???" Aiden shrugged, "I don't know...not with the others..." 

Sky clenched onto Heolstor's shirt, "What if they die or leave..." He rubbed her back some more trying to calm her down, "They won't..."

The waiter nodded handing him a glass of scotch, "Why the hard drinking??" the waiter asked. Ramiel sighed, "Because...I don't understand women..." the waiter chuckled, "Hell man if you ever do share the secret with the rest of us..."

"Let's go see what Sky wants...I'm fairly sure it's frowned upon to just up and leave...." Adva nodded with a sigh, "Okay..."

Aiden glanced at Derek as he sniffed at him and then back over to Ari. "How is the new powers going for you and everyone???" Aiden shrugged, "I don't know...not with the others..." 

Sky clenched onto Heolstor's shirt, "What if they die or leave..." He rubbed her back some more trying to calm her down, "They won't..."

The waiter nodded handing him a glass of scotch, "Why the hard drinking??" the waiter asked. Ramiel sighed, "Because...I don't understand women..." the waiter chuckled, "Hell man if you ever do share the secret with the rest of us..."

"Let's go see what Sky wants...I'm fairly sure it's frowned upon to just up and leave...." Adva nodded with a sigh, "Okay..."

Derek eventually finished, when the puddle was gone, then walked over and sat down beside them with his tongue hanging out. Their words were just a bunch of noise to him, as he was almost completely in the canine mindset. Without willing it, his physical form became more humanoid, and he glanced around with surprise. Standing up straight, Derek glanced at his claws and muttered quietly "Others....inn...."

The spot a few feet in front of Sky began to shift, Mawlock forming out of earth and rock before materializing and obtaining more normal features. "...I've never seen that before." He spoke softly to himself. Mawlock removed his hood and stared at Sky. "You must be the one with the numerous swords... I believe I have one of them." He spun his hand and showed her the face of a large card that held Abilene's face with his name in golden italics below the image. He spun his hand back around and the card vanished. There wasn't a hint of emotion of humanity in Mawlock's eyes as they locked onto Sky. "It's nice to finally meet you..." He made a sword appear in his hand, the sword being Abilene. "Rather odd using the dead body of your comrade. Hopefully it will entice you and your guardians."

@RacingBloodWolf

Raiden felt a chill shoot down his spine same as every other sword. Something or someone was threatening their master.  is "SKY!!!!" Auraleigh turned and ran towards the room Heolstor and Sky were in vanishing in the wind.  "That woman!!!" He ran after her.

Sky jumped as a random man appeared in their room, "A-abilene?!?" She watched as the green sword was made, tears welled up in her eyes again. "GIVE HIM BACK!!!" She screamed and light exposed around them every one of the swords vanished coming together to form one. "Your the bastard who took him from us!!!" In Sky's hand was a huge sword, the sword had bluish silver circling around it. Both Adva and Auraleigh's powers were active now.  Auraleigh's voice hummed from the blade, "Kill..." 

20170103_055636-BlendCollage.jpg

Mawlock revealed and showed Sky a card that had her face on it with her name below it. "Is this your card?" It shattered into tiny pieces of light as Mawlock absorbed it. The sword in his hand turned into an exact replica of the one she held but with a bit more since he had the earth aspect. "I think we should take this somewhere with more open space don't you?" He asked her as he took a step back in preparation. He didn't care about casualties he just needed more space so he could use his cards if he had to. It looked like he might have to considering his opponent.

Derek looked up and his ears straightened as he watched the swords go from 0 to 100 in an instant. Sensing it was some sort of emergency, he crouched on all his legs and sprinted towards the inn, then scaled the wall and climbed into through the window. Casting the bartender a quick smile, he moved along the wall towards the upstairs area. He stopped in the hallway to consider the situation. Smelling the air, he followed the scent to Skys door and opened it curiously. Instantly, he was blinded by the light, so he stepped back and squinted as he could only make out two images inside the room. There was the Stranger, and then there was Sky, with Aura's smell, and the others.

Sky glared at the man, "I don't mind tearing this place down if it means getting revenge for Abilene!!! You took him away before I even got to meet him, you took a his soul away from me!!!" She yelled at the man, at this moment she was blinded by rage. She charged at the man holding the sword with ease, he could make replicas all he wanted but his sword was not hers and never would be. Abilene was gone and that sword was nothing more than metal to her and to all the others. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mawlock pulled out a card and crushed it, letting it turn into bits of light before an indestructible barrier was put around the room. "I would have sufficed for his power..." He shrugged carelessly. 'Sky... Help... Me...' Abilene's voice echoed from the blade as if he were in pain. Mawlock held up the blade and made a shield of energy form in front of him using the same kind of power the blades had. He was going to play defensive for a little while before making his move. He was a little taken back by Abilene's voice. Today was just full of surprises, and he had seen some weird stuff.

She paused as Abilene's voice filled the air, "A-abilene???" "Don't fall for a false hope!!?" Auraleigh's voice rung out from the sword. "What if it really is Abilene!!!" Adva hissed, the sword wavered as Adva tried to fight against the pull. "We have to help him!" 

Mawlock used the small window of opportunity to send the shield straight towards Sky like a moving wall. He stepped back and readied himself for her to attack, or use another card if she was knocked off of her feet. Only now did his eyes move off to the side for him to notice the stranger who was standing near the doorway, "..." He blinked and returned his attention to Sky.

The Wolf Creature poked the energy shield as if it was a new alien object, as it very much was to him. Next, he ran a claw through it, only to see that it did nothing. Sure, his brain wasn't very human at the moment, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to try to go through it. Sitting down on his hind legs like a canine, he positioned himself in front of the doorway to view the fight with wonder. Making brief eye contact with the hooded stranger, Derek tilted his head slightly in curiosity. It was hard for him to see the guy as an enemy, as he cared very little for Sky or most of the Swords. From his point of view, it seemed to be one neutral party fighting another. In fact, his eyes were mostly watching the supernatural elements of conflict, finding it to be rather captivating to his primitive mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread