Changing Of The Sword's

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was so irritated and confused, "WHAT IS WITH THEM!!!!" She screamed as she was out of Ramiel's sight and hearing. "Ramiel... your so...stupid." she whispered wiping at a few tears and looking at the ground. He was just scared she would shatter because of Derek that he wanted her to force her emotions on him instead. She had liked Ramiel for a long time and then Derek came in to the picture and she thought he was the one. She wasn't so sure anymore maybe he would be better off with someone closer to his kind... "Like the werewolf girl..." she muttered under her breath.

Ramiel watched her leave, "What made her so mad???" He wondered scratching his head.

The Werewolf girl

Derek perked his ears, the mere words triggering his desire to go hunt. Sure, they're too big to handle, but maybe just a Wolf! He licked his lips at the thought, turning his head towards the sky thoughtfully Challenging enough a hunt, but not too difficult like a werewolf. He made his way towards the opposite side of the roof, remembering the winter time condition, the wolves would be lean and hungry, not ideal. Now he realized that he had been distracted, and quickly made his way over to the other ledge again. An idea had formed, though not the brightest of ideas, still it was something that he Thought would be a solution. Large bag wings sprouted from his back, opening and closing as they stretched. Leaping off the roof, he flew downwards towards the street and gained speed, then he snatched Aura up in his arms. Flying low to keep below the skyline, he flew between the buildings as he made his way towards the forest, holding her tightly "Hang Tight" he exclaimed with excitement.

She sighed, "I don't get them...what am I supposed to do..." she was off in her own thoughts when something grabbed. She yelped and also freaked out but then heard Derek's voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her face in his chest, "W-what do you want...." she whispered. 

She sighed, "I don't get them...what am I supposed to do..." she was off in her own thoughts when something grabbed. She yelped and also freaked out but then heard Derek's voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her face in his chest, "W-what do you want...." she whispered. 

Derek flapped his wings harder to gain more speed, still weaving around the building like it was a maze until he reached the forest. Making his way into the forest, he rose up in the air so that they were just above the tree tops "I'm running away, WE are running away" he laughed enthusiastically "We're Ditchin' the rest of 'em! They won't know where we went! And then we'll get to live in peace, just you and me!" The very thought seemed to be getting him carried away as he made a few playful swoops through the air "We'll go hunting together, raid farms, and fight off all intruders!"

Auraleighs jaw dropped, "WHAT?!?!" She moved in his arms, "You know I can't go yet!!! I told you that, I thought you understood that!!!" She said in a bit of panic, "I can't just leave them like this anyways, they are like my family and would worry."

Aiden felt a chill run down his spine in his sleep. Was something wrong with Aura or possibly with Sky, no it had to be Auraleigh. He woke up, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Please be okay..."

Auraleighs jaw dropped, "WHAT?!?!" She moved in his arms, "You know I can't go yet!!! I told you that, I thought you understood that!!!" She said in a bit of panic, "I can't just leave them like this anyways, they are like my family and would worry."

Aiden felt a chill run down his spine in his sleep. Was something wrong with Aura or possibly with Sky, no it had to be Auraleigh. He woke up, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Please be okay..."

"But I thought we could leave early" Derek replied, lowering so that he was weaving around the trees at a slower pace "I just got impatient, wanted to go Now, then not have to worry about Anything" He smiled at the thought, as it felt like bliss to him "Cmon, lets Not turn around, we'll keep going"

She let go of his neck and shifted in his arms, wiggling enough to get free of his grip. She fell only a few inches and was standing on air her arms crossed. "I can't...they need me for this mission and I will complete it Derek." Her light blue eyes glared at him slightly, she was still a bit frustrated with him anyways.

She let go of his neck and shifted in his arms, wiggling enough to get free of his grip. She fell only a few inches and was standing on air her arms crossed. "I can't...they need me for this mission and I will complete it Derek." Her light blue eyes glared at him slightly, she was still a bit frustrated with him anyways.

Derek widened his eyes in surprise when she shifted out of his grip and pulled away. Flapping his wings desperately, he used all his effort to slow down, then turned around. Now moving his wings quickly so that he was hovering in the air, he stared at her and stuttered "But I don't Want to!" He replied, quickly growing impatient "I don't care about the mission!" he curled his hands into fists as he began to lose his temper "Just forget them! I wanna go, lets just go! That's all I want!" He barred his fangs threateningly, then flew up to a random tree and kicked a branch off to let loose his anger "I wanna go and I wanna go now!!!"

She looked at him her arms crossed, "You are acting like a child!!! You know what it's fine you don't have to care about this you didn't know Abilene." A vortex of wind swirled around her like blades, she was now more than little more than mad.

She looked at him her arms crossed, "You are acting like a child!!! You know what it's fine you don't have to care about this you didn't know Abilene." A vortex of wind swirled around her like blades, she was now more than little more than mad.

Derek let out a loud growl and landed on the ground, picking up the dead branch and tossing it aimlessly across the shrubbery "I'm no child! Never was! I'm just tired of waiting!" He moved forward, then leaned against a tree and panted slightly. The wind vortex caught his attention immediately, pulling him away from his temper tantrum, "Heh" he remembered how they first met, the wind had knocked him back "Put that down, please, that wind" he backed off warily "No good for me" his ears flattened

She shook her head, "This is a little different and I won't use it against you..." she moved her arm and one of the wind blades found her skin. Blood flowed from her arm, "I have way better control over my powers just as everyone else does now as well." The vortex vanish and her arms hung at her side blood dripped down to her fingers tips on her left arm. " I dont care if you are ready to leave I won't leave them like this and I will help them fight!!!" 

She shook her head, "This is a little different and I won't use it against you..." she moved her arm and one of the wind blades found her skin. Blood flowed from her arm, "I have way better control over my powers just as everyone else does now as well." The vortex vanish and her arms hung at her side blood dripped down to her fingers tips on her left arm. " I dont care if you are ready to leave I won't leave them like this and I will help them fight!!!" 

Derek moved forward slowly, then reached his hand out and caught a single drop of blood that fell down from her height. "That wind hurts, that's all I know about it.." he muttered, tasting his finger with a morbid sense of curiosity. Now that he had a moment to calm down, he folded his wings around himself and sat down on the ground "And if I don't go, you still would?" he questioned

She nodded, "They are family and I can't sit idly by while they risk their lives." 

Derek clenched his hands into fists, then let out a sigh, "Okay, we're not running away right now, that can wait for later" he decided "But when We DO run away, it'll be Far away, right?" He grinned and began to flap his wings, raising up into the air once more

She laughed slightly, "Sure!!!" She couldn't help it, this beast of a man was worth getting shattered for if that happened. She didn't know if it would or not but she would keep it in mind. Ramiel had been her first love and he hadnt noticed her until she was in danger so why not go with the man who noticed her right off the bat like she had him.

She laughed slightly, "Sure!!!" She couldn't help it, this beast of a man was worth getting shattered for if that happened. She didn't know if it would or not but she would keep it in mind. Ramiel had been her first love and he hadnt noticed her until she was in danger so why not go with the man who noticed her right off the bat like she had him.

Derek flew closer and took her arm "The winter brings harsh winds and a new snow, I can feel it" he explained "Lets hurry back, before it comes upon us. I don't like the snow, so cold and lifeless" He yearned for the days of summer as he took the lead back towards the village

She smiled, "Okay..." she landed on the ground next to him and wrapped a warm wind around him like a gentle blanket. "This will help." 

Aiden stood and walked out of his room, "What the hell are we even doing all gathered...." nothing good ever happened when they were gathered but maybe that could change.

She smiled, "Okay..." she landed on the ground next to him and wrapped a warm wind around him like a gentle blanket. "This will help." 

Aiden stood and walked out of his room, "What the hell are we even doing all gathered...." nothing good ever happened when they were gathered but maybe that could change.

Derek instantly froze when the warm wind began to spread around him, as if it was somehow dangerous. He was always cautious of her wind powers, having never forgotten the full capacity of it all. "I don't know, maybe, yeah, it's warm.." he stuttered, unsure as he began a quick pace, "I don't think it's necessary, really, I can grow a fur coat" he was now walking faster, almost Dragging her along at this point.

She sighed following him, the wind vanishing. She looked around, "So what are we just going to hide out until this snow that's coming passes???"

She sighed following him, the wind vanishing. She looked around, "So what are we just going to hide out until this snow that's coming passes???"

"No hiding, No waiting. We Beat the snow" Derek replied, beginning to change. His legs becoming quadrupedal, he scratched the ground with his claws, ready to go. Looking like he wanted to sprint, he glanced over at Aura inquisitively

Derek leapt forward as if he was about to sprint, then paused and lunged towards her. Moving swiftly, he knocked her legs out from under her so that she fell onto his back. He let out a soft growl, not really able to speak in this state of mind. Scratching the ground, he seemed to smirk as he eyed the woods, then took off.

She held onto his back, "You know there are easier ways to sweep a girl off her feet than that right??" She said jokingly. She wondered if he was heading back to his place or to the inn.

She held onto his back, "You know there are easier ways to sweep a girl off her feet than that right??" She said jokingly. She wondered if he was heading back to his place or to the inn.

Derek opened his jaws slightly to take in a breath, smirking slightly as his wild eyes studied the forest in front of him. Whether her comment had amused him, or his excitement for adrenaline was showing, it was unclear as he stepped forward and braced himself. Leaping forward, he began his journey towards the city, running through the forest skilfully like an experienced racer. By the time he had reached the village, his tongue was sticking out of his mouth as he panted, trotting towards the alley with the thought of water in his mind.

She waited for him to come to a stop and then got off of his back. "You do know I could have kept up with you. Would have saved you energy as well..." she said tapping her chin with a finger. She looked around glad to be back in town. Her eyes landed on Aiden, she glanced over to Derek. She wanted Aiden and Derek to get along seems how Aiden was her brother. "Aiden!!!!" She called from the alley way. 

Aiden glanced up as he heard Ari, "I was wondering where you..." his eyes landed on Derek. "Ne...never mind....what's up?"

Neva rubbed Adva's back, "You know...I don't think we will ever find the man that killed Alibene..." "Then... should we just go our own ways...no offense to Sky, these knew powers are awesome but it's all just bad memories for me....and yeah I know I've been with her for a long time..." Adva sighed, "I don't know I guess I just want freedom..."

Sky woke up drenched in sweat, tears ran down her face. She felt them all each sword was wanting to pull away....what about Abilene didn't avenging him matter anymore?!?! Heolstor woke and looked at Sky, "What's wrong?!? Sky calm down your okay..." he said pulling her into his arms and rubbing her back. "They left me...you all left me..." she whimpered into his chest.

Ramiel sighed, "I really don't understand women..." he scratched the back of his head and walked into a bar. "Can I get a scotch..."

(Hey @Tetro wanna bring in Nightmare??? Also I edited my post on our 1x1))

Last edited by a moderator:
She waited for him to come to a stop and then got off of his back. "You do know I could have kept up with you. Would have saved you energy as well..." she said tapping her chin with a finger. She looked around glad to be back in town. Her eyes landed on Aiden, she glanced over to Derek. She wanted Aiden and Derek to get along seems how Aiden was her brother. "Aiden!!!!" She called from the alley way. 

Aiden glanced up as he heard Ari, "I was wondering where you..." his eyes landed on Derek. "Ne...never mind....what's up?"

Derek let out a deep sigh when she got off his back, relieved that the entire journey was over. Still in his wolf form, he stepped forward calmly and pointed his snout forward, giving Aiden a through sniff. Similar to a dog familiarizing himself to a new human, he took in the smell of this person. When he was done, he turned and made his way towards a nearby puddle, slurping from it with his tongue for a good few minutes until he felt fully hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back