• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale - Reverse:Rebirth [IC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Act 1(Beginning)
  • Act 1 - Vow for Success: A Team's Desperation.
    Important moments
    - The Arrival of all the students, and the formation of a team begins. A class of students who will either become Hunters, or discarded as failures.
    - Supplies are gifted, books and other items needed for the scholarly side of being a hunter.
    -Free Period. (Allows players to build relationships and do other non-important story stuff)
    - First training sessions begin.
    -First assignment begins, all students either pass or fail entirely.
    GM POST
    5818996-1792495672-b724f.jpg6988431fe6e5af423b6945805078d.jpgKibin.jpgff14-concept-art-191.jpg
    Tagging: Svisttt Svisttt Severia Severia LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Kazama Kazama AnonyMouse AnonyMouse VioletShadow VioletShadow Grime Grime Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Nephalem Nephalem
    Date & Time: April 3rd, 10:01 AM.
    Genya and Jacques were in the hallway, Volga and Leon both waiting for them near the stairway down towards the front door and its massive room. Genya had a slightly annoyed emotion plastered on his face, although that was pretty much his usual face. Bordova found him new students, some orphans, others not. In all honesty, Genya found them being orphans the easiest part, probably made it easier if one of them did suffer an injury beyond repair. No one would come back to bite Genya in the ass for what would happen. In the most knife-wrenching words ever, you could pretty much say no one cared about them in the end anyway. They would be arriving very soon, traveling their way to The Vale on foot was in itself a chore. The Vale stood outside of the Inner City, with a diverging path from the main roads towards the different lands. The Vale stood out from afar as the destination for any that would travel on foot. And Jacques was prepapred to greet them, his ability to create clones from magicka was also very useful when getting his chores done in the maze-like estate itself and thus he ad created one clone to stand at the ready outside. When Leon caught sight of Genya, he held no happiness in Genya's lateness..

"C'mooonn! Why the hell do you get to sleep in but we're meant to be awake, prepped, and ready 3 hours BEFORE they arrive?! You're literally walking down here not two minutes before they're HERE!" Leon yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. Volga on the other hand, snickered, his hood up high to conceal his snake-ish face.

"Shut your trap, Leon. The day you become the boss is the day you can start slacking off. Sadly my days of slothing around are over. New recruits means more work than ever before, all over again." Genya grumbled loudly. Leon crossed his arms.

"Ahh, whatever. I wouldn't wanna be the boss anyway, just look at you. You look like Death's illegitimate child. I don't want that on my person when I become as old as you." Leon laughed, turning around and getting into his position finally, standing at the right side of the staircase, while Volga was on the left. Genya was at the top of the steps, straight in the center. He decided to sit down on the steps as well, ready to examine his new pair of students to take under...

"Then stop complaining, you're beginning to get as annoying as Miss Hot-Habanero." Genya groaned out, tapping his cheek with his fingers softly.

"You know she'll just return to yell again and break something!" Volga said, his finger pointing up to the sky as if he were telling the tale of a prophecy to one day come true. While he did so, he looked around for another Senior Hunter in the group.. "Where is Wes? Shouldn't he be here too?" Volga looked at Genya.

"He'll arrive shortly, I had him go out and make sure the training field is set up earlier yesterday, I'm sure he'll be done within the minutes to come." Genya answered, stretching some before relaxing fully. "He knows we have work to do. He won't miss it."
    Jacques on the other hand, remained pleasantly silent. His smile a true and warm welcome when he would open the doors for the students. His magic clone
    awaiting for anyone to arrive at any moment. The butler caught eye of some movement from afar. His smile grew wide with excitement, finally! someone had arrived. Maybe more would be just around the corner? Jacques bowed dutifully to a new master.

"Good morning, young master.. It is a pleasure to meet such a new face today, I hope you enjoy the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Please, follow me when more students have arrived. I shall take you to the Estate and afterwards, and settle your bedding arrangements!" Clone-Jacques bent up, smiling. "Need no worries for your bags, my magic will take them all off your hands."

(I re-vampled the Opening, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! The bus has been taken out in favor of being able to travel your own way to The Vale!)​

Last edited:
    Back