• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Centaurus Military Academy

Cocoabutterkisses said:
Eldirir gave Tau a very concerned look. He though to himself Hopefully build up a body snount.... HOPEFULLY BUILD UP A BODY SNOUNT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S INSANE HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!! He looked back down at his food. "O-oh I see. That's certainly a good cause." He tried to chuckle a little.
@Kalin Scarlet
Tau laughed as well, his normal cheerful expression returning. "Hehe, I'm only teasing, El. I'm not so sinister as to kill for fun..."

'Although, I have no problem butchering any of the bastards that gets in my way.' He thought to himself.

Anarasa looked over the cube. "...To be honest I'm stumped." She said, scratching her head. " I just know it's pissing me off that we can't figure out what it is... Maybe we should destroy it. Just in case." She suggested, looking at the other two people in the room.

@Cocoabutterkisses @VictoriaFirewriath

Echo finally left her room, after having hid out for a while. I assume I should stop pouting.. She thought as she walked along. Now what could she do? She was still too frustrated at Ufulo and Zeon. She passed the cafeteria and spotted Eldirir and Tauburn. Had they thought she acted irrationally? Well she knew they were friendly, so talking to them was easy for her.

@Cocoabutterkisses @Kalin Scarlet

Tau turned instinctively as he laughed at his own statement, noticing Echo staring at their table. He waved at her, smiling until he noticed the blush on his face which he proceeded to shake off.

@Rosyshark

@Cocoabutterkisses

Bernal stood up and slammed his upper body around the device. He cradled it like it was his child. "NOOO!!!! We need to find out what this device is!!! We have to know what the Krayer's are planning! It's easy to destroy it, but what if it's a listening device?! There could be millions around our base and we wouldn't know because the one that we found we decided to destroy! We have to know in case we run into it again!"

@Rosyshark @VictoriaFirewriath

Eldirir was still a little shaky of Tau. What he said shocked the snail very much. He noticed that Tau was waving at Echo. He gave a slight wave to her. "Hey, Echo are snou okay?"

@Rosyshark @Kalin Scarlet

Anarasa stood there looking as the Colonel. "...Fine we won't destroy it... But if it does something fishy I'm going to throw it at you." She said with a sigh. "Nikowa, take it back to your lab. And don't let any students touch it."

Echo walked to the table and took a seat before nodding. "I am feeling better now. Thank you." She said with a nod. "I may have overreacted but I am still bothered by what happened. I will try to let it go." She said simply.

Tau nodded in approval. " That's a good idea, Echo. We're all in the same boat, here. Might as well make things easier on us all by cooperating with smile, right?"

@Rosyshark

@Cocoabutterkisses

"Smiles... right." Echo muttered, attempting to smile. Though it looked extremely forced and sort of demented. She was still trying to figure out how to express emotion the right way, and expressions were tough on her. They usually came out forced looking.

Nikowa blinked then shrugged, "Alright, no students touching," He took the cube away from the Colonels body shield, ".....I'll do more tests...then," He gave nod to the two before leaving. He stopped in the doorway, suddenly backing back in the room. He slowly reached out and took a clipboard with a piece of paper already on it and a quick swipe of a pen from the Colonels desk. He quickly then left.

He wandered the halls and soon found himself in the Cafeteria. He noticed three students who where in his office before. He remembered some rumors he had heard about the Nesholites body. He took the cube out of his bag, he glanced down at it and back at the table, down at the cube and up at the table. Making his decision, Nikowa brought his arm up and threw the cube straight into the Snail's body.

@Cocoabutterkisses

Eldirir smiled as well, "We're all on edge. It's normal for snus to overreact. It just means your learning is coming along greatly. Don't hold it against Zeon please. She's just as afraid as-" Suddenly the device from earlier came flying at Eldirir. He tossed his salad in front of him, but it did no good. The cube swallowed in by Eldirir's jelly like body. His face showed true terror. "SNAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Why! Why! Why! What! Noooo! Snwhy!!!!" He just stood there frozen with fear.

@VictoriaFirewriath @Kalin Scarlet @Rosyshark

Rosyshark said:
"Smiles... right." Echo muttered, attempting to smile. Though it looked extremely forced and sort of demented. She was still trying to figure out how to express emotion the right way, and expressions were tough on her. They usually came out forced looking.
"W-well, that's a start, at least." He said, when the device went flying towards Eldirir. Tau stood, surprised when the device sunk into the snail's body. "Are you alright, El?!"

Echo looked at where it came from and back at the snail. "What was there? Are you okay?" She asked the snail friend. She poked him. "I was not aware things could enter your body like that."

Eldirir continued to stand there sort of frozen. "It's only happened a couple times in my life. My body is actually a little gelatinous. It isn't fully snolid. I-I'm scared to move. Thank Snod all my vital snorgans are inside my shell." He started to wiggle his body as though to try to move the cube around. It began to make it's way up his throat and he spit it out onto the table. "Snir... Why?"

@VictoriaFirewriath

Nikowa glanced at the cube, "Why indeed...," he wrote some things down, "....Because I cant have someone swallow the cube, your body was a logical choice...and there was some other things I needed to see,"

1. Cube did not dissolve. What is it made of?

"I may have do more...,"

Bernal strolls over to Anarasa when Nikowa leaves. He grabs her hand, and looks out the window in his office. "These students are our children. We are their great great step-grandparents. We shall lead them, teach them, shape them, and get no thank yous for it." He wipes away a single tear of magma from his eye. "One day they will all grow up and leave our nest empty. I fear that day."

@Rosyshark

Eldirir looks at him wide-eyed, "Please don't involve sne again, or at least warn sne the next time you want to throw something inside my body. It doesn't hurt, snut it surprises and scares sne."

@VictoriaFirewriath

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikowa shrugged, "Ok,"

He took the cube and slowly walked backwards from the table, "Good day...," He then walked off, noticed another student, threw the cube at them, watching as it literally went through their body. He wrote down what had happened, walked around the confused student, took the cube and walked out of the cafeteria.

He returned to his class and started to do more tests on the cube.

Echo sat there silently for a second. "How odd..." She looked over at Tau and Eldirir. "There is not much to do.. We could always study or work on things." She said, knowing those ideas were not too fun.

Anarasa just stood there. "You do know when they graduate we get more students... We're going to be taking care of these people until we retire or die." She said looking at Bernal.

Tau smiled. "I'm glad you mentioned working on things. That is a wonderful idea. In fact, I know just the thing to work on..." Tau said, picking up his tray, and carrying it to the garbage. He turned back towards El and Echo."Well, are you coming, or what?"

Bernal put a finger on her mouth. "Damn it. Anarasa you're awesome, but you're ruining the moment." He continued looking out the window and grinned from ear to ear.

Eldirir stood there. "I don't know. I'm just a little frazzled at the snoment. He is a very unusual person." He gathered up the salad he had tossed on the floor and went to go throw it away.

Anarasa resisted the urge to bite his hand and looked out the window. "You really are a huge dork sometimes." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

Echo nodded to Eldirir and went to follow after Tau. "What did you have in mind?" She asked catching up. Did he have some sort of side project that he didn't mind them seeing?

Eldirir followed Tau unsure of what was happening. He still felt just the tiniest bit eerie of what Tau said at the mess hall. He knew he was joking, it still freaked him out. "What exactly have you been working on? Do the teachers know about it?"

@Kalin Scarlet @Rosyshark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back