• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Centaurus Military Academy

Rosiegold

Elder Member
Welcome to Centaurus Military Academy! You are the brave souls who will train to keep our galaxy safe from the invading forces of the Krayers, a war-like race of aliens and their allies who are intent to take control of the galaxy and destroy any that get in their way. The only thing stopping them… you! At this academy you will be learning the combat skills needed to take on the Krayer’s forces and more. Now unlike most academies you might see some action and battle before you graduate. This isn’t some boot camp, think of it more as a collage that will train you until we are sure you’re ready to be put in the bulk of the battle. At the academy though, while you still train it will still be your job to take care of any smaller attacks if need be. So be ready to learn and be ready to work together!

(We'll begin once we have some more members.)

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME TO CENTAURUS MILITARY ACADEMY!

Those were the words on the banner over the small stage that had been set up out in the courtyard. On the stage stood a stern looking Glancian, holding a few papers in her hands. "Welcome students." She began looking at her paper after giving the seated students a stern look that said "sit down, shut up. "You have all come here to be the new line of defense against the Krayer forces." She continued on, rather monotone. It was clear she wasn't one to give speeches. Bernal should be the one doing this. She thought to herself as she continued her speech. "This is not your average school. This will be no walk in the park for you. Keep in mind what you learn here will be essential for keeping our galaxy safe. It's in your hands now. You will spend the rest of today getting better antiquated with the campus and the schedules. Classes start early so don't stay up and "party" or whatever you do. We expect your full effort in everything. So do not disappoint us so early." She added a stern look at the students when she said that last part. "You are dismissed." With that Anarasa stepped off the stage and tossed her speech notes in the trash, glad to be done with that.

@Cocoabutterkisses @VictoriaFirewriath @PlaguedWithInsanity

Echo stood up from her seat and began to walk. She had already downloaded a blueprint of the school so she knew her way around. She had been ordered to learn, and interact with others. It would be easy. Seeing as she was a blank slate still and didn't even know the meaning of being shy, meeting others would not prove to be and issue for her. Granted that she didn't scare them away.

Eldirir opened up the map to the school he had in his hand. He began to slither around in circles. He whispered to himself. "Where do I go? This is so confusing." He looked around nervous trying to get a understanding of the campus.

Zeon gave a loud yawn as she got up from her chair. She gave a quick look round, seeing where the other students were going. She headed out one of the side doors where less students went off to.

Zeon Strode on, passing a confused student who kept going in circles.

Eldirir looked over and spotted another student. "Hey! Hi!" He slithered over and fast as he could. "Hey do you know how to get around this campus? I'm really lost!!"

Zeon glanced over her shoulder to see the confused student slide over to her, "You got a map, don't you? Check that out," Zeon took a few steps forward, stopped, and sighed.

'Be nice, Zeon, or you'll never have any friends' The voice of her Mother Superior echoed through her head, "Tch," Zeon turned around, taking out her crumbled map, "Im as new as you, I don't have a clue where everything is....so...I guess we can look around together," she grumbled as she compared her map to his nice looking map.

Eldirir was intimidated by her at first, but when she suggested they explore together made him happy! "Thank you! What division are you in?! I'm a medic!!" He said as began walking with her.

Zeon was slightly annoyed at his happy-go-lucky nature, but she ignore it, "Foot solider....hope your a good medic then," She walked forward, holding the door for the snail man, "...My name is Zeon, you?"

He walked through the door, "Thank you very much! I'm Eldirir and right now I don't know much about how to heal other species but I'll learn! It must be hard to be a foot soldier. You'll be right there on the front lines of the battle field." Zeon seemed okay. She appeared to be hardened more than rude.

"I love to fight," she grinned, "Its in my nature," Zeon eyed him for a moment, "So, why is a Nesholite like you trying to be a medic?"

He looked down, "Oh well, I'm too slow and sticky to be anything else. My planet will be taken over soon and I didn't know any other way to help than this." He missed his planet and his parents. He was afraid to look Zeon in the eyes.

Echo stood a bit off to the side. She didn't need to explore, but she also didn't see anyone to talk to. You're job is to learn. She thought to herself as she started to walk. She started to make her way towards one of the break areas where students tended to gather between classes and whatnot.

"How lucky of you to love your planet....Ah, so this is the break area," Zeon said, quickly changing the subject, see felt his unease and she hated when people talk about their home planets, when she was raised on a different planet then her own.

Eldirir took minor insult to her sarcasm, but let it slide since he's not well in confrontation. "Yeah I suppose it is. I'm kinda hungry, I wonder if there is any good food here."

Cartius sat and stared at the person talking while each word she said was muted out sounds of explosions and screams. He quickly snapped back to reality and adjusted himself in his seat, He looked down at his uniform and adjusted the jacket. The uniform felt tight on his body but he could easily move in it. When the person finished speaking Cartius stood up he towered most people if the people in the room. His figured modeled that of Royalty with a straight back and a modest gaze. Cartius slowly walked towards were most of the population seem to be hovering around. He stood leaned on a wall and folded his arms inspecting everyone in the room as his tail flickered back and fourth

As Echo looked around the room she spotted someone alone. He looked very much like what she had been told was a lion. She did a quick look through her databases to figure out if she could recognize what he was. He is a Zodiac. Leo. Planet attacked by Krayers. And that was it. Of course they had made her data limited. She was supposed to research and learn the rest on her own. No time like the present. She made her way over to him and stood there staring for a moment. "...Hello." She finally greeted after what probably would have been an awkward amount of time.

@Ninja God

Cartius pushed away from the wall and stood tall over the figure who now addressed him. "Hello ." His voice was deep and sincere, The voice of a king. He looked at the women, she looked to be a part of a race known as human but the mechanical eyes and ears showed that she was a robot or android of sorts. On his old planet magic was there technology so he wasnt familiar with her kind. He waited for a bow and than remembered no one knew he was a king here. He extended his hand to the women of sorts and waiting for her to grasp it as a sign of acknowledgment.

@Rosyshark

Echo looked down at his hand for a moment before shaking it. Fortunately it seemed that sort of greeting was almost universal. "I do not believe we have met. I am Echo. Division: Technology Support. May I ask what your name is?" She greeted. While it did seem overly formal, it was the only way she knew how to greet. Well so far that is. She knew she would need to work on a more "human" and "natural" approach at some point. She would look into it later though.

@Ninja God

He slowly replaced his hand to the side and noted the robots formality. Pulling from is knowledge from magical specters, she a probably programmed to talk that way, but it sounded more human than mechanical but very formal. "My name is Cartius Leo Division: Foot Soldier." He wanted to say he was a king but it wouldnt matter here so he didnt bother. He would have probably came off as Boastful, and almost all his kingdom was dead anyways. Cartius growled a little at the thought than looked back at the girl waiting for a response.

@Rosyshark

Zeon went over to the nearest food stand and after taking a quick look, she bought 8 corn dogs for herself and what she hoped was good enough for Eldiri, a bag of carrots. She proceeded to the snail and tossed him the bag of carrots, "Here you go," and she proceed to eat her food.

@Cocoabutterkisses

Echo picked up on the growl just barely. She instantly wondered if she had offended him. You did not say anything wrong. Did you? It must be something else. "I take it you are new here? Have you found your way around the academy alright?" She asked. She actually wanted to ask many different questions. But her programmers told her that doing that would make others uncomfortable and possibly drive them off. She was intent not to do that.

@Ninja God

"Yes i am new, but i have not had a chance to have a proper tour of this facility" Cartius nosed twitched as the smell of meat lingered in the air. "I am quite hungry i shall be heading for the cafeteria now you may follow if you want to continue this conversation." Cartius followed the scent and soon entered the cafe and he wouldve drooled as he saw the meat are but as a king he kept his posture and walked over to it.

Echo nodded. "Understood." She simply replied. She had nothing else to do so she followed. She looked at the food that was laid out. Food always looked so appealing to her. Yet she was never hungry and her creators had been sure to tell her that if she ate it would be very bad news for her. That always made her feel.... Well she assumed disappointed. At least in invoked some sort of feeling.

Eldirir preferred broccoli more but as long as it wasn't covered in salt. "Thank you very much!" He slithered up to the side of a table and began to eat his carrots. "That's a lot of dogs! Did you not have a good breakfast?"

@VictoriaFirewriath

"Nope," She gulped the last bite of her first dog, "Burn way too much calories...something to do with my body, So I gotta eat a lot. Don't mind it at all, Riri," She turned her chair to the side so she was still facing Eldiri, but so she can have room to put her feet on the table. She noticed a lion and a girl walk in, looking at some of the stands.

@Ninja God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back