• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Darling

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Allison smirked as she got up, "Fruit it is. Something sweet and healthy. I might find some cheese and crackers too." She stated before she started to the kitchen, "Go head and start it."

Dakota grinned and nodded as she put the movie in and got everything set up. The movie was just starting by the time Alison returned.

Allison smirked, as she moved to seat with a bowl of fruit and some juices. She sighed, "All the snack items I could find." She started as she sat beside Dakota, "Good, I didn't miss anything."

Dakota looked to the pile and giggled and then to the TV as she reached for a strawberry. "Nope, you had perfect timing." She says.

Allison grinned as she sat and started to watch the movie, they were nearly half way through it when Caleb leaned against the couch, "What are you two watching?" Making Allison jump.

Allison got his shoulder, "You dork, why did you do that?"

Caleb chuckled, "Sorry. I forgot how jumpy you get."

Dakota startled a little, she'd been pretty engrossed in the movie, and then she hopped to her feet. Forgetting about the TV as she moved to him and gave him a big hug.

Caleb chuckled, hugging her, "Hey, guess it's pretty clear I was missed." He teased, kissing her cheek.

Allison chuckled, "A lot more then you desire." She smiled, stopping the movie as she got up and sighed, "But since you are here, I am going to get going. I have work to do in the morning."

"You were very missed." Dakota grinned, still keeping her arms wrapped around him though she tried to make sure she wasn't too in the way. She looked to Allison. "Don't tell me you were just staying for my sake." She smirked a little.

Allison grinned, "Then I won't. But." She waved as she went to leave.

Caleb chuckled, "That's Alli for ya." He teased, looking at Dakota, "You never texted me back, I thought you fall asleep."

Dakota giggled some and then looked to Caleb. "I did too text you back." She said with a grin though she didn't sound certain as she pulled her phone out. Maybe she had missed a text? "What was the text about?" She asks, realizing it was silly to worry about it.

Last edited:
Caleb smirked as he thought about it and sighed, "Never mind, I don't even have my phone." he state as he thought of what they had to talk about. "But we do have to talk about everything."

Dakota's smiled fell a little and she nodded. "Alright." She says, stating to move towards the couch, assuming just sitting there would be okay tontalk since no one else was around.

Caleb sighed as he sat beside her and smirked a little, hoping to get her to smile. "Well, you know Allison and I were engaged, but you didn't really know what else. When we left, no one knew we were engaged, but they thought that I would pop the question when we took out trip. That was when we would announce it. But since things kind of changed, we have to keep out relationship going in a way, but at the same time not. In public, I am still with Allison, but slowly it will have to be use growing apart, doing our own things like most celebrity couples do."

Dakota nodded. She understood. Even if she didn't like it. "But if that's the case we won't get to see eachother much? I mean I guess we wouldn't have anyway but you can't risk someone seeing you with me?" She half asked and half said.

Caleb smirked, "Well, that is true, but technically that shouldn't mean we don't see each other. Just means we can't touch in public, like we can here." he assured here.

Caleb sighed, "A few months, maybe." he shrugged, "Allison and I have a show to do tomorrow and we can start then. Kind of announce different things that will normally be the start of a break up and take it from there."

Dakota nodded. She was glad he bought they'd be together that long. She sighed. "I don't like it, but I do understand why it has to happen." She says, giving him a small smile.

Caleb smirked at her, leaning over and kissing her lips softly, "It's just for a little while and it is for the best. If I suddenly had another girlfriend, there is a lot that would happen to us both and there is no telling if either of us will get hurt. It's just so we don't get any heat when we finally get to be more serious."

Dakota nodded and smiled some. "I know." Then she grinned a little more playfully. "I might need a few more kisses though, I missed you." She says.

Caleb grinned, kissing her lips softly, "That is probably the worst thing I can give you. I will try not to be too long."

Dakota smiled some and kissed him again. "I'm holding that to you, you know." She warned, kissing him once more. "We still at least get to finish out this weekend together right?" She asked.

Caleb smiled at her and nodded, "Yeah, me and you have to finish this weekend and if we are lucky, half the week." he commented.

She smiled. "Good." She said, gently gripping the front of his shirt and pulling herself closer to him to kiss him again. "Because I want to enjoy as much time as I can with you." She added.

Caleb grinned, "That would be the goal." he chuckled, before pulling away, "We should start to get ready for the night. I'm pretty sure your friends are going to have questions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back