• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity Darling

Characters
Here
Other
Here
She sighed a little but then nodded. "Tehir questions can wait until later. Let's just enjoy getting to spend a quiet evening alone together." She said as she got to her feet.

Caleb smirked, "Their questions might just not wait, but if you say so. It's getting late though and we shouldn't stay up late."

Dakota smirked some. "They probably won't. We'll figure something out. For now though my phone will be off." She said as she shut it off. Then she took his hand, walking close to him. "Can we...can we sleep in the same room?" She asked, not looking at him as she asked. Even if they had before it was different straight out asking.

Caleb looked at her surprised, then smirked, kissing her forehead, "If you want, but I am not going to push you to. There is enough space and I have a room you can use if you want your privacy."

Dakota smiled shyly, shaking her head a little. Her cheeks were flushed. "I want to bein the same room so long as you're okay with it." She said, finally looking over to him.

Caleb smirked, "I'm completely okay with staying in the same room as you are." he assured her, "I would be more then happy to do that if that is what you want."

Dakota grinned brightly. "It is. I liked when we did before." She blushed even more when she realized where it had started to go. "Besides, well just be sleeping." She adds with a playful grin.

Caleb smirked, nodding, "Yeah. But that was an accident then, now is kind of different." he shrugged and smirked again, kissing her forehead, "But I am not against the idea."

"true..." She said slowly but then grinned playfully. "It'll be like an adult slumber party." She started playfully. "We can do facials and I can do your nails and then we can watch movies and have pillow fights." She teased, making her voice sound peppy.

Caleb chuckled, "I don't really know what any of that has to do with a party. But if you say so. I never really had a ...slumber party? Before."

Dakota grinned. "Well if you'll truly let me then we could have a lot of girl fun...even if you're my boyfriend." She said with a giggle.

Caleb chuckled, "I see, so it's not a normal thing, but a normal girl thing. Would I really need to understand that, I question?"

Caleb smirked, "Well, I do want to make my girlfriend smile, so i guess the decision is pretty much made."

Dakota looked to him and then smiled broadly. "Well then we are definitely doing it...sometime. It doesn't have to be tonight. So long as we're together tonight then it'll be good." She said.

Caleb smirked, as he looked at her, "Then how about we start with a movie like on the beach and see how that goes?" he suggested.

Caleb smirked, "Okay, so what movie are we going to watch? I have a lot more around here then on my phone, but that doesn't mean I have them all." he pointed out.

Dakota grinned and thought for a moment. "What was the fist one you were the star of?" She asked. "We should watch that one...unless you'd rather not watch one of your own movies again." She added the last bit with a smile.

Caleb looked at her confused and then smirked, "If you want to watch that again, I guess we could, but I think something that doesn't have me would be good." he suggested

Dakota grinned. "Okay. Let's pick something else." She said with a smile. She didn't really care what they watched, she just wanted to be close to him.

Caleb thought, "Well, my mother wasn't big on movies, but we can watch a movie I was in. The one that I guest starred in, when she was working around set." he pointed out

Dakota smiled and nodded. She would love to see it. "If you're okay with that, then I think that's a good option." She said.

Caleb smirked, "I'm not in a lot of the movie, but you might just notice me, when I do pop in." he said before he got up, "Just give me a second, I'll be right back."

Dakota watched him go with an amused and confused smile before she shook her head a little. She waited patiently for him, excited to just spend some time with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back