• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ceemuhrie's Solo Requests ~

Ceemuhrie

The Delawarean Otaku
Ceemuhrie's Request for Solos!
Hi, hi! :bishiesparklesl::3D::bishiesparklesr: Cee here!
Updating this post so that people are aware
of what I'm currently in the middle of!

34q6846.png

Posting speed, style, requirements & length.
Etc, etc, etc & what I bring to the table:

+I am willing to post once a day,
all the way up to as little as once a week.
& I will let you know if this changes!
I like communication via PM's & Discord :33:

+ I generally write 3+ paragraphs,
but ultimately also feed off posts given to me.
I do believe in quality over quantity,
but I will never give you one-liners.
IE: if you give me three lines,
I’ll give you three lines.

+I prefer third-person writing,
OCs & writing on public forum.
I am willing to be negotiated with for
any of these if the story is good enough!

2rcx05t.jpg

What do I need from YOU?

+ Please let me know your writing schedule
& pretty please please please let me know
if something happens to make you want
to quit a story, or if you’re having a
hard time. If it's me you can't deal with,
call me out. I appreciate the feedback.

+ Let me know in here or in PM if you’re interested!
If you're new and can't PM, I can message you
-- just ask! <3

34q6846.png

What I will not tolerate/do:

+ I will not write on google docs or discord with you.
+ Like most others, I'm not a fan of God-Modding,
Power-Playing, Meta-gaming, one-liners etc etc etc.
I expect the same courtesy, senpai ~

+ I am a stickler for grammar. A few mistakes
here and there are fine, & I make mistakes too.
But I won't write with a l33t speaker,
or anyone that can't differ "you're", "your",
"there", "their" and "they're".

Roles I Won't Play:
+ Lycans / werewolves
+ Sparkly vampires
+ Sci-Fi anything
+ I'll pretty much play everything else.

2rcx05t.jpg

Onto the good stuff ~

What I am craving:
+ Innocent Romance
+ Smutty Romance
+ Unrequited Romance
+ (I know it's here three times. I love romance!)
+ Guilty Pleasure RPs
+ Horror / Thriller
+ Mystery / Drama
+ Slice of life
+ Apocalypse (Pre & Post)

34q6846.png

What I am currently playing:

Group RPs:
A Casual Pokemon RP

Hiatus / Deceased:
Online Buddies - 1x1 with YourBodyguard - Mutual Hiatus
Best of Luck - 1x1 with Imaginary- Deceased
Mansion of Mirrors - Group RP- Deceased

Open forum & PM-based RPs:
Every Rose Has Its Thorn - 1x1 with shygirl13
Oh, My! My Burning Love Story - 1x1 with SoraHikari
Pretty Woman - 1x1 with Roleplayerforfun
Moves Like Your Livelihood Depends On It- 1x1 with Idea

2rcx05t.jpg

What I have up for grabs:
Craving scale goes from: ♥ - ♥♥♥♥♥

There's No Place Like Home ♥♥♥
Scenario: Sure, Dorothy clicked her heels three times and begged to go home... that's a tale that's been told a bunch of times. But what would've happened, if she didn't? What would happen if the Tin Man, the Scarecrow or the Cowardly Lion became human after receiving the merits that Oz granted them? Who will win Dorothy's heart?
*** I would like this to be a romantic comedy - for sure! Styled to be like a dating sim. *** F preferred role, am willing to entertain all aspects of canon characters, pairing types and OCs ***

Jeepers Creepers ♥♥♥♥♥
Scenario: For 23 days, every 23rd Spring, a creature of old demon lore comes to hunt. He's hungry and he's been waiting all this time to feed. This creature needs eyes, so it can see. Ears, so it can hear. It knows what it needs... and it sniffs out it's desires based off of fear. Are you afraid? Will you survive?
*** It might be harder to put romance in here, so like. Am not worried about it. I do expect characters to die, I'll even have mine go first, if you like. I plan to start this while the students are on Spring Break. We're in Day #20, so that leaves three days for our guys to survive. I don't expect the RP to go on for years, is what I'm saying. *** F preferred role, am willing to double up / triple up on characters. ***

The Last Man on Earth ♥♥
Scenario: Polar opposites, a man and woman, who cannot stand being in the same building or even room together, let alone even the sight of each other. One word, even one sentence to each other is a massive explosive argument, and a week long silent war. No one knows how it started, but everyone avoids the subject like the plague. There have been reports on the news lately, rabid animal attacks and a spike in hospital traffic, friends and coworkers travel in pairs to avoid the dangers. The city is experiencing an epidemic in less than a week. Will these two overcome their problems to survive?
*** I enjoy romance, but this one can be with or without. I won’t be pushing for romance as much as I’ll be pushing for gritty writing, survival and intense, dramatic scenes.*** F preferred role. ***

It's A Girl Thing ♥♥
Scenario: Two girls, fresh into high school realize their bodies are changing. That life, hormones and even love are wedging into their once calm, serene lives and now they have to grow up. Will they fall in love with the same boy? Each other? What will they do when they graduate? One girl developed faster than the other and has a chance of becoming more popular than the other. Will they break social status quo? Will their friendship survive 4 years of high school?
***Just your spice of life, coming of age RP. Anything can happen.***

Rise of the Guardians Version 2018 ♥♥♥
Scenario: It's been a few years since Pitch, the Bogeyman, used the Sandman's talents against him, stirring nightmares worldwide and snuffing out children's beliefs in their favorite 'imaginary' icons: the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, Jack Frost... he almost brought the world back to the dark ages, full of fear and drained of hope. A new threat comes to the surface - the Doppleganger. Using his talents to mimic the guardians, he goes about the globe impersonating these icons and committing heinous crimes.
*** Kind of want this as gore filled as possible. Romance not necessary. ***

No Escape - Escape Room styled RP ♥♥♥♥♥
Missing Pieces - Jigsaw-inspired RP ♥♥♥♥♥
You're A Wizard, Harry - Harry Potter RP ♥♥
Gotta Catch 'Em All - Pokemon RP ♥♥♥♥
Millennial Moon - A New Generation of Pretty Warriors - Sailor Moon RP ♥♥♥
Shokugeki No Souma - Appetizer Recettes - Food Wars RP that strays from main ongoing story ♥♥♥♥
Heart of the Cards - Yu-Gi-Oh! RP ♥♥
Juggernaut - 13 Ghosts RP ♥♥♥♥♥

34q6846.png

:bishiesparklesl: If you made it this far...
Thanks for stopping by! :bishiesparklesr:

Arigato gozaimasu, Senpai!

Last edited:
Hmm... what would you say to an anime-ish slice of life plot with minor fantasy elements? Mostly light-hearted/comedic in tone

Hey hey!
I like the best of luck plot a lot and have one or two ideas for it as well!
Sadly I can't start PMs yet because I'm new, so you'd have to pm me^^"

Hey amigo! PM to RP! :D

Would love to do 'Best of Luck with' you!
Imaginary and I are already working on details for that, and I just now updated the first post for it. Aha, I’m sorry! If you still like, we can work on something else or something similar-ish <3

I was bumped back to newb with the site change. I’m trying to get my post count up before I can PM again! 4 posts to go! Please PM me first if I don’t get there soon :)

Imaginary and I are already working on details for that, and I just now updated the first post for it. Aha, I’m sorry! If you still like, we can work on something else or something similar-ish <3

I was bumped back to newb with the site change. I’m trying to get my post count up before I can PM again! 4 posts to go! Please PM me first if I don’t get there soon :)

That's alright! I'm happy to do something similar or come up with something new entirely!

That's alright! I'm happy to do something similar or come up with something new entirely!

If you wanna start the PM, I just hit 25 posts, but still have to wait a bit for the activity to update and bump me outta newb status! I’d love to discuss stuff with you!

HI, hi ~ bumping this. Looking to do something on the spookier side but I've added to my list of plots / guilty pleasure RPs that I'd like to. Looking to pick up maybe one or two more partners? <3

Hi, friends, potential partners and lovely folks that I am writing with who might not have been tagged. It pains me to say that life has thrown yet another curve ball at me. In addition to house buying stress, I’ve lost a good friend of mine to heart disease. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to contact you all personally, but I’m trying to power through. I really am. I hope to be back on my feet post-funeral, by early next week.

Thanks for not giving up on me. <3 xoxo.

SoraHikari SoraHikari Idea Idea shygirl3 shygirl3

*Ceemuhrie casually scrolls across the screen and gently dusts off the first post.*

Hi, friends! I'm looking for some one on one writing partners. I am back on my feet and ready to continue writing! Looking forward to having adventures with ya'll :3: I'm trying to figure out how to edit the first post since it seems to be looping me around and not letting me save even though I'm selecting a sub-genre... anywho. Don't be shy - find me on here discord and we'll hash out some ideas ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back